Incestual Shrapnel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert pounded his sister cunt with everything he hand left. Locked in her position against the wall Megan used the only muscles she could; gripping and releasing her cunt muscles on her brother’s cock. It was too much for Albert. Albert couldn’t hold back any more.

“ OH…. God…..Fuck me Al….Fuck Me….Cum In my pussy….I want it…I want to feel your cum inside me.”

Albert cock was harder and more excited then it has ever been in his entire life. He took a deep breath and plunged his cock into sweet pussy and exploded.

“ MEeeeeeeeGAAAAAAANNNNN.” he screamed out in pain as his cock plunged into her womb.

He shouted his sister out names as the bomb went off in his balls. Incestual sperm shrapnel blew out of his cock and deep in her cunt. The hot liquid cut into her cunt like a laser. He delivered his family seed deep into her cunt with tremendous force. Her womb ran for cover as cum quickly filled whatever space she had left available in her pussy. Thick blast of cum shot out of her brother’s cock painting her young tender cunt walls. Albert moaned and screamed as his cock fired cum bullets into his sister cunt .His cock was like a fully loaded automatic machine gun the more round he shot the hotter it got. Megan moaned and came hard with her brother as she felt cunt being consumed by their related DNA. Albert grunted and collapsed on his sister. Megan did the same as she felt the last cum bullet ricocheting of the walls of her young cunt.

Albert and Megan didn’t move. The sound of their heavy breathing was the only thing you could hear in the room as they both gasped for oxygen. For men the reality of what we have done only becomes clear after we cum. It happens instantly.

Albert was uncertain and almost afraid to look up at his sister. This was when Megan took control of the situation. With her brothers cock still twitching inside her cum filled pussy she managed to free her hands from the blouse that her brother had used to tie her up with. She placed a single finger under his chin and raised his head. She looked into his eyes and saw sorrow. She could see that he was in bad shape. With her newfound love for him she looked him in the eyes smiled and said,

“ Its Ok Al…. Its OK…I love you…. and I love what we just did.”

Albert couldn’t believe what he just heard. He was about to apologize for his out of control actions. He was going to spill his guts and beg for forgiveness. He was about to apologize for raping her. But soon he found himself smiling back into his sister’s eyes.

“ Megan you amazing…girl…wait let me rephrase that…Megan your are an amazing and beautiful young woman.”

And for the first time since they were little kids, the embarrassed each other. The love was pure and consensual. After they let go of each other. Albert just stood there and stared in his sister pretty face. He raised his hands and straightened out her glasses in a loving brotherly way.

Meagan smiled but then she started laughing. Albert smiled back at her but didn’t get it. He shrugged his shoulders as if he didn’t get the joke. Laughingly he asked.

“ Whats so funny?”

Megan was laughing hysterically. She looked up and then down, then she looked up and down again. She looked into her brother’s clueless eyes and said.

“ You can take your cock out of my pussy now.”

Albert looked down at his cock which was still lodged in his sister cunt then he looked up at her and they both started laughing. He bent over and kissed his sister softly on the lips and thanked for the most amazing time he has ever had in his life.

They both looked down as he slowly and almost unwillingly pulled his cock out of her cunt. Thick globs of cum oozed out of his sisters pretty little white pussy. Megan could see the joy in his eyes as she watched his face light up. She pushed down and more of there family’s secret sauce slithered out of her cunt, forming a nice little puddle on the stool near the crack of her ass. Megan wanting to show her brother how much she loved him. She grabbed his hand. She placed his finger in the pool of cum and swirled it around until is was coated cum. She looked into his eyes as she brought his cum coated finger to her lips. Albert was blown away by what she did next.

“ MMmmmmm…If you only knew just how much I love cum big brother…. Lets see what yours taste like.”

Albert watched his sister suck his cum coated finger clean. When she finished she moaned.

“MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm…Delicious.”

“ Come on Al.…. Lets go take a shower.”

Megan grabbed her brother’s hand and started walking towards the stairs. When Albert passed the big grandfather clock on the wall and saw the time, he realized that his Mother and father would be coming home soon.

“ Megan we can’t…. Mom And Dad Will be home soon.”

Megan started laughing….

“ What’s today she asked her brother.”?

“ Um…Friday.” He replied.

“ Did you forget…? There’s no Summer school on Friday…. Mom and Dad Left for the Jersey Shore last night.”

Albert had totally forgotten that his parent only worked four days a week during the summer months. Alex felt like a fool.

“ Damn I flew out here to surprise them.”

“ Well big brother you surprised me…Don’t worry about a thing…we got the whole house to ourselves….I was gonna let Wilson stay over…and play with him all weekend long.”

“ Wilson?….who?”

Megan started laughing. How quickly her brother had forgotten. She then said,

“ Um Wilson…The Ummmm…. black guy you chased out of here earlier.” They both started laughing.

“ Oh yeah…he sure looked funny trying to run with his pants around his ankles.”

The held each other’s hand as they walked up stairs. They spent the weekend in the bed fucking and sucking…They didn’t get dressed again until she drove her brother back to the airport.

The end

Sorry group I couldn’t help myself…The pictures spoke to me and asked me to write what I saw in them…. It’s amazing how we all could look at something identical and yet see something totally different.

Looking forward to more Submissions. Please let me know if you like our little illustrated story writing Contest.

Peace

Blackzilla

Please send your thoughts and comments.

I wrote this story originally for my illustrated story-writing contest. Unfortunately they shut me down before the contest was over. When I get my new website up. I will have another contest. I hope you enjoyed this story and the pictures.

Peace Zilla.

Please use that e-mail address for comment about this story.

Thanks, Love Always

Blackzilla…CEO And Founder Of the Zilla Network

12