Incestuous

Story Info
Siblings and cousins find a new game to play...
13k words
4.73
350.6k
483
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
4,998 Followers

All persons in this story are at least 18 years of age.

*****

The sound of screaming kids and the smell of bacon woke 18 year old Sandy Sweet from a particularly great night of sleep. She stirred beneath her sheets, yawning and stretching her naked body as sunlight poured into her room. It took her a moment to remember that her house was full of visiting relatives from out of state. She could hear footsteps rumbling up the stairs toward her room, and suddenly her bedroom door flew open and her two younger cousins, 7 year old Betsy and 8 year old William, bounded into her room. They excitedly raced toward her and jumped onto her bed.

"Sandy! Sandy!" they shouted, crawling all over her but either not noticing or not caring that she was completely naked under her sheet.

"Good morning, munchkins," Sandy said, rubbing her eyes.

"Uncle Steve is taking us to the mall later," Betsy blurted out.

Little William fidgeted excitedly. "He said we could come wake you up."

Sandy didn't seem to really care either that she was naked under her sheet, which fell below her shoulder when she sat up.

"I can't remember the last time Daddy took me to the mall, you lucky ducks."

"Come on, Betsy! Let's go!" William was too excited to sit still for long, and the two of them bounded off together out of her room and back down the stairs.

Sandy just smiled at her cousins, and threw the sheets back. Still naked, forgetting her bedroom door was left open, she stretched one more time in front of her full-length mirror. She loved how her body looked, tone and fit from being on the track and swim teams all throughout high school. She had the best abs of anyone in the school, at least that was what her friends all said. She was one of those crazy people who actually loved working out and running. She was too busy admiring the lines of definition in her stomach and her small but cute boobs to notice the reflection of someone in her mirror standing at her doorway.

"Hey you," came a deep voice that startled her.

Sandy spun around and almost yelped, though she didn't bother to cover herself at all when she saw that it was just her brother, Sam. Sam was 19, and like his sister, very athletic. He played football and basketball a lot, and while he wasn't as big as some of the guys on the team, he was cut pretty well. Sandy had caught herself eyeing his body a few times over the years.

"You scared me," Sandy blushed, knowing her brother must have been staring at her naked.

"You're missing breakfast," Sam said. He couldn't help but take a good look up and down his sister's naked body, but he didn't stare too long.

"I'm coming," Sandy said, and picked up a pair of running shorts off her floor. Sam got a nice eyeful of her ass when she bent over, but without another word he left.

It was hot today, like it normally was during the summer, and Sandy usually wore as little as possible. She knew her family, relatives included, weren't prudish about clothes. So she wore only the running shorts she had found and a dark blue bikini top. Her shorts were bright red and a bit loose, so without panties underneath she would have to keep her legs closed or else someone might see her goods.

Hurrying to the bathroom, she ran a brush through her long red hair and had a quick pee before going to greet everyone downstairs. When she went to wipe herself, she noticed that her pussy felt a bit moist. She suddenly remembered why she had slept so good last night. A smile came over her lips as images of her dream flashed across her mind. She had been dreaming about a really cute guy from school, and the dream had quickly progressed to an erotic setting. Normally Sandy didn't have wet dreams, but when she did they were usually pretty intense. She distinctly remembered having multiple orgasms in her sleep, though she couldn't remember how many, while the guy in her dream had done very naughty things to her body. Just thinking about that dream made Sandy squeeze her thighs together as her pussy tingled. She softly split her pussy lips with her fingers, and dipped her index finger into her vagina. Her hole was hot and silky, just like it always was after her frequent masturbation sessions. She contemplated rubbing one out right now, but since she had been summoned twice already, she quickly finished sanitizing herself and went downstairs.

Breakfast was always fun at the Sweet house. Sandy's mother, Susan, was the perfect housewife. She was a fantastic cook and really loved her family, including the visiting relatives. Sandy always thought her mother was beautiful, elegant almost. Her dad Steve was a great father too, a perfect balance of discipline and love, though by now Sandy had him pretty much wrapped around her finger.

All throughout breakfast, little Betsy and William were going on and on about all the fun they were going to have while they were visiting for the week. So far it was just Sandy's cousins and her aunt and uncle that were here, but more family were on their way. She knew that either she or Sam were going to have to give up their bed, or maybe both. But on the plus side, that would mean she would be bunking with her other cousin, Lilith, whose family would be arriving tonight. Sandy and Lilith were the same age, and the two were marvelous friends. They were inseparable when they were together, doing everything together and sharing everything with each other. All of Sandy's first experiences with sexual feelings and kissing and touching another person were all with Lilith, though they hadn't seen each other in almost a year now. Sandy was looking forward to being with her best friend again.

Lilith had an older sister as well, Sandy's cousin Beth. Beth was in her early twenties, the oldest of all the children of the family. Beth had just graduated from college and was going to start an internship at a law firm in the fall. This was probably her last family outing before starting her own adult life, and though she wasn't close to Sandy, the two did get along nicely. Sandy had always heard a rumor that Beth was actually a very wild person, which might have started with her college influences. Secretly, she knew that her brother Sam had a strange fascination with Beth, maybe some kind of crush or something. He had never said anything about it to her, but Sandy could tell by the way he always looked at Beth.

After breakfast, Sandy trotted upstairs and returned to her room. She wanted to shower and get ready for the day, though she wasn't sure what it would include. She quickly cleaned up her room since she might have to let someone else sleep in here. She picked up undergarments and other pieces of clothing from the floor and stashed them quickly into her closet. For how disciplined she was with fitness and health, she was remarkably messy in her room. She was still cleaning when someone cleared their throat behind her.

Sam was standing in her doorway, for the second time this morning.

"Hey Sam," Sandy said, still cleaning up.

"I just wanted to apologize for walking in on you this morning," Sam said, leaning nervously against the door frame.

Sandy just smiled at him. "That's ok, it's no big deal. Those rascals left my door open."

She could tell Sam was fishing for something, so she kept cleaning while she waited for him to say something.

"Do you...always sleep naked?" he finally asked.

"You don't?" Sandy asked, genuinely surprised.

"No, I do." Sam didn't say anything else, but he was glancing all around her room anxiously.

Sandy picked up the last of the clothes on her floor, and turned to face him. "Why do you ask?"

"I dunno," Sam replied, blushing. "It's kinda sexy, is all."

Sandy tried to hold back her flattered smile. She stepped to within a few feet of him.

"I figured I wasn't your type," she said, enjoying his nervous reaction to their interaction.

"What do you mean?"

She shrugged, pretending to be casual but secretly very excited by having a sexual conversation with her brother.

"You know, guys like women with big boobs and a big ass, right?"

Sam laughed. "Yeah, I guess that it typical. But you know I go for the athletic type."

"Like me?"

Sam nodded. "Yeah, I suppose."

Not really knowing what came over her, Sandy reached up and lifted her bikini top just enough to expose her full tits. Without hesitation, she stood before her brother letting him see her naked breasts.

"You don't think these are too small?" she asked, almost sweetly.

Sam's eyes were glued to her tits. He was caught off guard, but seeing his sister naked or almost naked wasn't uncommon in this house. It's just that she had never been this bold.

"Not at all," he said, practically licking his lips. Still, there was some degree of guilt in the back of his mind that this was his sister, and he shouldn't be seeing this.

"You're sweet," Sandy said, just about to pull her top back down. "You know, you get a treat for that."

She stepped closed to Sam and waited, keeping her top open. He finally looked up at her face, but he was utterly confused as to what she was doing.

"Go ahead," she said. "Touch them."

Sam's eyes widened. "What?"

"It's ok, you deserve some boob after such a sweet comment."

Sam was extremely hesitant, but he couldn't deny that he was wondered what touching Sandy's breasts would feel like. He would be lying if he said he hadn't masturbated a few times to the thought of her. And though he had downplayed it earlier, she was exactly his type.

"Hurry, silly," Sandy said, fidgeting just a bit. "Before someone comes by."

Spurred on by the fear of being caught, Sam's hands lifted from his sides and he found his hands descending on her cute little B cups. Sandy almost purred as his warm hands finally touched her boobs, squeezing firmly but otherwise remaining mostly still. Her nipples reacted to the touch, hardening and poking at his palms.

"They feel..." Sam could barely find words to say. "...Uh...they feel great!"

He took a step forward to get a better look as well as a feel. Neither of them realized how excited this was making him, and to both of their surprise, his erection pressing up against his shorts grazed against Sandy's stomach. Her eyes widened, as well as her smile, and she had to fight to look down at what must have been an impressive bulge. She didn't want to embarrass him though, so she fought the urge.

"Geez, I'm sorry," Sam said, releasing her chest from his grasp and trying in vain to adjust his shorts to hide his excitement.

"I'm glad you enjoyed them," Sandy said, lowering her bikini top to cover herself.

"I...um..." Sam finally just stood there, not wanting to turn away and run like an idiot, but still very embarrassed about his erection. Regardless, he remained in place and allowed his sister to finally see his shorts tenting out obscenely.

Sandy's eyes drifted slowly south, and her amused expression with the wide smile turned to one of shock. Her brother's shorts were tenting so far out, she could only imagine how big his penis was. Just as slowly as her eyes had drifted down, they drifted back up to meet his face.

"Wow," she said, not bothering to hide her surprise. "I've never seen you, excited anyway."

Sam was about ready to leave now, not sure where this was going. He certainly didn't want anyone to walk by and see him like this, though. He turned and headed for the door.

"Wait, Sam." Sandy stopped him. "Is that really because of me? I mean, do you really feel that way?"

Sam couldn't look her in the eyes, he could only nod silently.

"Wow, I never knew..." Sandy had never known that he thought of her that way, and considering her own attraction to him, this presented an interesting circumstance. Incest? Could they possibly do it? She didn't know how to feel now, aside from the initial shock and ensuing arousal.

"Don't tell anyone, ok?" he said, his voice sounding very weak just then.

"Sam, I would never..." Sandy approached him and touched his arm. "You have no idea how flattered I am."

Sam smiled at her, but he was still aching to leave and retreat to his own room.

"You're going to jerk off now, right?" Sandy asked, trying to keep him focused on her as long as possible.

Sam's face turned deep red, but he could never lie to his sister. He nodded finally.

"Take me some of me with you," she said, and reached her hand boldly down into her running shorts.

Sam watched in awe as she quite obviously touched herself in front of him, dipping a finger into her pussy and rubbing it around for a few seconds, her eyes locked on his. She withdrew her hand from her shorts and held it out to him. Sam could see, and smell, the silky fluid that decorated her finger. It smelled sweet and milky. He had been with a few girls by now, but none had smelled so sweet.

"Please," Sandy said when he didn't budge. "You're so sweet to me. Let me return the favor."

Sam wasn't sure what she wanted him to do, but his instincts were to suck her finger into his mouth and lick the pussy juice from it. He followed his instincts.

Sandy groaned as he licked at her finger, finding the sensation very arousing. Sam's eyes were closed for a few moments as he savored her taste, and she had to force herself to keep from reaching down to grab his aching erection as it visibly throbbed in its confines. Sam's eyes opened and without a word, just a quick glance up at her face, he turned and left her room.

His saliva dripped from the end of her finger, and Sandy couldn't resist. She closed her door and hurried to her bed, where she pulled aside the leg of her loose running shorts and softly pressed her wet finger against her clit. Sam's spit felt so sexy against her nearly bare pussy, which she religiously shaved and trimmed. Her own fluids mixed with her brother's to form a wonderful sheen of lubrication for her to finger herself with. Imagining Sam stroking his big cock a few rooms down, Sandy rubbed herself to a wonderful orgasm that ended with a small stream of clear fluid squirting out onto her bed. She sank back onto her pillow, bathing in the afterglow of her climax. It was so powerful, she was surprised she had never thought of Sam before when she masturbated.

Lazily rubbing her pussy mound, bringing small electric pulses of orgasmic pleasure to her wet pussy, Sandy wondered how far she would be willing to go with Sam. Did he really want to fool around with her? Was it just plain wrong for them to be doing even this much? The timing was horrible, since the house would be full of people by tonight and they most likely wouldn't have a chance to be alone for at least a week. What about Lilith? Would she tell her best friend what had happened? The two of them shared everything, and had interacted sexually with each other on a few occasions. One of the reasons Sandy was so looking forward to seeing her was because they would always spend at least one night talking about sex and even masturbating together.

Just thinking about the last time they had done that made Sandy's pussy throb again, eager for another release. She was already masturbating quite effectively, she was surprised to realize. She had been lost in her own thoughts and her body had been acting almost on its own. This time, she inserted two fingers into her pussy and stretched her hole upwards, her other hand busy flicking her clit from side to side in small, frantic movements. Within a minute, she was softly crying out as her hips thrust upward and her body convulsed. With another more powerful spurt of clear fluid, Sandy orgasmed. She couldn't believe how good it felt, but she was making a bit of a mess on her bed. She had squirted on rare occasions before, but this time it had been powerful and she could really feel the hot burst of pleasure it gave her body.

Panting now, and sweating, she needed a shower more than ever. Every time she showered, it meant at least one orgasm with the shower head. She might not have the strength for it now, though.

**********

In his room, Sam barely got his shorts down around his knees before sitting back on his bed and stroking his dick. The taste of Sandy's pussy on his tongue was more than he could handle, and barely thirty seconds into it he was already cumming. Masturbating under normal circumstances, with porn or just a hot mental image, was usually a short session of stroking, cumming and cleaning up. This time, as the sperm was rising in his shaft and his warm cum spurted out of him, it just wasn't enough. While he shot his load out onto his stomach, his hand kept jerking even through his bliss, and a simple orgasm just wasn't enough. Something animalistic in him spurred him to keep going faster and harder.

With a sudden spark of intensity, he thrust his hips upwards and his hand clamped down on his shaft. His orgasm multiplied within itself, and his vision blurred as he had the real, final orgasm. His load had been minimal up to this point, but now he was firing streams of thick white sperm high into the air and all the way up to his neck. He groaned loudly, his teeth clenched together, still tasting his sister's pussy. He nearly strained his muscles as he came and came, finding hidden reserves somewhere to supply this endless need for cum that his body was demanding. Finally, with a final grunt, Sam finished his orgasm and he just lay there, panting.

He had never before experienced something this wonderful. Could it be like this every time with Sandy? He couldn't keep his mind from racing, thinking of all the possibilities of the two of them together. Surely she had to want it too, right? She had practically been here with him, after all. She knew he was doing, and she had encouraged him to do it. The only thing left now was for them to interact with each other. Sam couldn't wait to feel this good again...

**********

That night, the rest of the family arrived. Another aunt and uncle, and two more cousins. Sandy was thrilled to see Lilith run up to her and give her a big hug. Sam was more interested in seeing Beth, who looked better than ever. Once all of the greetings were exchanged and everyone brought their luggage into the house, the rooms were arranged. One set of parents would be in Sam's room, and another set of parents would be in Sandy's room. To her surprise, all of the cousins were being put in the basement. That wasn't a huge deal, it was a finished basement and there was a big screen TV down there and some couches and lots of room for sleeping bags. The only awkward part would be that Sam was the only boy. The two little ones, Betsy and William, were going to stay in their parents' room on the floor. So only the older kids would be together downstairs.

After a huge dinner, the whole family talked and laughed and were just thrilled to see each other. Sandy exchanged a few sheepish glances with Sam, but he tried his best to keep his eyes away from her. It was difficult though, since he was seeing her in a whole new light now. Sandy, strangely enough, didn't feel all that different now. She had always thought he was hot, and now she might be able to act on that feeling. They were still brother and sister, so nothing had really changed all that much.

Nearing midnight, the parents finally retired for the evening. The kids all changed into pajamas and took blankets and pillows downstairs. Sandy was hauling an armful of pillows when her father Steve stopped her. He touched her arm and brought his face next to her ear.

"Hey pumpkin," he whispered, "Be a good girl to Sam, ok? Don't you girls go teasing him too much."

Sandy smiled. "Ok, dad."

She trotted off into the basement to meet up with the rest of the kids.

It was very cozy down there, with carpeting and soft couches to relax on while watching TV. Sam was already sprawled out on one of them, the remote in his hand as he channel surfed. Beth and Lilith were spreading out their blankets and pillows. Sandy noticed how much the two sisters looked alike. Lilith was skinnier, like Sandy though maybe not as toned. She had dark hair, almost black, which was shorter than Beth's. Beth had lighter brown hair, pulled back in a long pony tail. Other than a few years and maybe a cup size, the two girls were very similar. Beth was more mature, though. She had more of a figure, with larger breasts and a nice round ass. Lilith was more girlish, and would probably fill out just like her sister.

Cphucker
Cphucker
4,998 Followers