Incestuous 3some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Cat," I'm sorry, you groaned missing the target for about the third time.

Jack

I just couldn't get my cock at the right angle to really shove it up you and even when I did the force of the fucking water stopped me getting in. I felt a right prick and apologised to you.

"Don't worry love, it is hard I know, even Kevin had difficulty. Here try like this," you replied turning round and holding onto the side with your hands.

That made your bum stick out nicely. As I bent my knees to lower myself I saw that you'd opened your legs. You looked great and I felt fantastic as I realised it wasn't me being a stupid, inexperienced kid.

I got hold of my cock again and had a shock. The fucking thing was going soft. That had never happened before. It was the bloody cold water, it had to be.

I tried shoving it in like that, but it was hopeless, it just didn't have the rigidity to push through your lips let alone the water as well. I began to panic and that just made things worse, I came out completely. As I did I lost even more of my hardness, the fucking thing had shrivelled up to its usual flaccid size, fuck it.

Amanda

I wanted you to fuck me, so when it was clear that you were struggling to find the right angle for proper penetration from the front I turned round. Leaning on the side of the pool I offered myself to you so you could, as you had in bed this morning, have from behind.

I was leaning with my arms straight out in front of me, my body at an angle to the floor of the pool and my legs quite wide open. My tits were hanging down just right for you to be able to hang onto them as you fucked me. I couldn't work out for a while what was happening for you were pushing against my lips, but nothing was going in.

I grunted. "Let me help," and reached down to get hold of you, but you moved away.

"No it's ok" you said.

"Well come on I'm bloody well gagging for it" I smiled looking forward to that marvellous feeling as a cock surges up me.

I felt a few more fumbles on my pussy and then it struck what must have happened. I turned and cuddled you. You tried to stop your body touching me beneath the waist and I quickly reached down. Yes you'd gone soft.

Jack

'Oh fuck,' I thought as your hand found my pathetic excuse for a cock. 'How can I cope with that?' But as usual, you were brilliant.

You took my hand, pressed it on your breast so that my palm was on your nipple, your very, very hard nipple. You said.

"It's bloody cold in here isn't it? Come on."

You climbed out your great arse grazing against my head. Reaching down and dangling your tits most appealingly in front of my eyes you put your hand out and helped pull me out of the pool.

We stood on the side naked and dripping water onto the fake grass like they have on some football pitches. The sun was warm as we fell into each other's arms and kissed. It really was a great feeling to be standing outside, totally naked, with your body pressed against mine, our mouths clamped together and our lips and bodies squirming against the other.

You broke the kiss and without looking down at my embarrassment or even mentioning it, you took my hand and led me away from the pool towards a big willow tree. You leaned forward against it, stuck your bum out, opened your legs, looked round and said as you saw my now stunning erection.

"I get the impression you like fucking aunty from behind Jack."

I could hardly believe that when we went back to the cottage and I saw the time that it was only eight o' clock. At home with mum and dad in the holidays that was before my getting up time, but here in Norfolk with my amazing aunty, I was up and about and had had two fucks before breakfast.

Although, of course, to get rid of the traditional morning hard on I often had a wank before getting up, I'd never had sex before in the morning. I did, though, often imagine that I had sex, for as I lay in my bed, covered just with a sheet and sometimes not even that, jacking off, I could hear mum in her room or the bathroom or downstairs. I would take risks, leave the door open, have my body uncovered, almost wanting her to see me.

I would imagine her walking in and catching me and staring at my hand wrapped round my hard cock. I would look at her guiltily, but wouldn't stop. I imagined her saying something like. 'You shouldn't really be doing that Jack' and me replying. 'I know, but I can't help it?' I hear in my mind her saying 'And why is that baby?' and me replying as we look at each other 'You know why mum don't you?" Time and time again, I then hear her saying 'I know you can't help it baby, and I know what you are thinking, would you like me to help you?'

Of course she no more says that than does it, but It's fantastic wank material, even though it has been somewhat surpassed in the last year when at least as many of my wanks have been about you.

"You want a fried breakfast, just cereal or shall we go out?" You said, pulling me away from imaging mum lying beside me, undoing her dressing gown and lolloping her big tits out as she moves my hand away and grasps my dick.

"Er, I don't really mind" I reply. "What would you like to do?"

"Tell you what, let's get dressed, go into Aldeburgh, have some breakfast and do a little shopping. Ok?"

"Yeah sure," I replied not really giving a fuck what we did as I suddenly remembered mum would be here this afternoon and that would bring an end to my sex with you. Still I thought, what a jerk off scene I would have tonight; imagining the two of you in bed together.

Amanda

We drove into town had breakfast in a nice café on the beach and then wandered round the old town peering in the antique, arts and crafts and clothes shops. It was actually good fun and in a weird way it made me feel young again, as if we were boy and girl friend. At one stage as we walked up an empty street we even held hands.

"I'm really enjoying this" you said squeezing my hand. "Can we do it more often when we get home?"

"We'll see" I replied totally non-committedly for I was dreading the future. Dreading it because I didn't want to leave you, but I knew I could handle that. More because I knew that the more often we saw each other the more the chances of being caught out increased and that scared the shit out of me. At the same time, I knew that I was now obsessed with sex with a young man. It suddenly occurred to me, that if it wasn't you then it would probably be another eighteen year old for I didn't think I could now do without what youth supplies. But with another kid there wouldn't be the added buzz of the forbidden, I realised.

My phone rang. I answered it.

"Fuck" I said cutting the link.

"What?"

"Janis is going to be early."

"Bollocks, what time?"

"About three,"

"Oh shit and fuck."

I smiled at how easily and crudely in a nice way we could swear like that.

"I'll pass on the former, but we ought to do something about the latter."

"What?"

"Let's forget the shit and instead let's fuck, come on."

You laughed. "Ok cool, let's go."

Jack

I really couldn't believe just how horny and how adventurous you were.

Once in the car, still in the car park, you kissed me. As we drove out of the town you put your hand on my leg and once we were in the country, you slid your hand up so it was pressing against my bulge. I started to get hard.

"We didn't come this way did we?" I asked.

"No this is the scenic route," you replied

"How come, it looks all the same to me bloody flat."

I was gobsmacked when using one hand you undid your blouse so I could see your tits in the tight, see through bra.

Smiling at me you said. "There that's scenic and not too flat isn't it?"

I laughed. It was fucking great being grown up I thought as I reached across and fondled them. You didn't seem to care about oncoming cars, but then I doubt they could really see anything.

I had no idea where we were going and quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck for I now had both of your tits out of your bra. Then you pulled off the road and we were hidden from view in a little wood. You stopped the car, but left the engine running.

"Put your left hand down the side of the seat," you told me.

"What for?"

"Just do as you are told and find the button that pushes the seat back."

I did.

"Now the one that reclines a bit."

I did. "Hey where you going?" I asked as you got out.

"I'm too old to climb over the gear stick," you replied walking round the car and opening your door.

Amanda

I hadn't planned any of this. I was purely going with my instincts, doing what the combination of my mind and body said I should. It was wonderful being miles away from home in the country where nobody knew me. I felt free and liberated, adventurous and ambitious, but most of all I felt super-randy and was thinking 'Fuck it if anyone does see me.'

"What's going on?" You asked

I looked into the car and smiling said.

"For what I have in mind Jack, I think you are overdressed, push your shorts down."

I didn't really need to look, but of course I did. You were hard. Your sturdy, quite long cock was laying stretched up your wonderfully flat stomach seeming to be waiting there for its next customer. I couldn't help letting out a small gasp. "Pull your tee shirt right up."

You pulled it over your head.

"No keep it on love, just in case," I warned.

"Oh right yes I see what you mean," you said putting it back on.

"No roll it up round your neck, baby, I want to squash my tits against your chest."

"Oh fuck Cat" you groaned doing exactly what I wanted.

I was looking right into your eyes as I reached up my skirt, found the elastic of my thong and in one quick movement pulled it down my legs and off. I went to throw it onto the driver's seat, but you caught it. Looking right into my eyes, you brought your hand up to your face and rubbed my panties all over your cheeks and lips. You pressed them against your nose.

"You smell fantastic cat."

Now it was me who was learning, I'd never had a man sniff my panties before.

I don't know what made me say it you as I started to get into the car on your side facing you, with my back to the windscreen.

"Do you do that to mum's pants Jack?"

"Yes," you stammered. "Sometimes I do."

"Like Janis' is it Jack, the smell?"

"Yes, just like mum."

With some, no actually with considerable, difficulty I straddled you. I had left my blouse undone so it was quick and easy to slip my tits out from my bra. I held them and pressed them against your face. You licked them, it was nice, but I was realising that I really was getting too old for sex in a car.

Jack

Another first. I was going to fuck in a car parked in a wood. Fucking brilliant.

You'd left the windows down a bit. 'To stop us steaming up' you'd said and the smell of the countryside was drifting in and mingling with your perfume and that musky aroma of sex. It was incredibly heady stuff particularly when you pressed your tits against my face, reached down, grabbed my cock, straightened it up, positioned me against your lips then slowly let yourself sink down on it. Was that some fucking amazing feeling or not?

"Fuck yes Cat, that's incredible."

Amanda

I'm not sure there is any sexual action that compares to a cock going up you as you lower your cunt onto it. In part it is the sheer depth of the penetration and in part the way the man stimulates your lips, insides and clit all at the same time. Overall though a key differentiating feature is that the girl is on top and in control.

As I did that to you I let out a deep groan.

"Yes baby, yes" I sighed wiggling my tits closer to your mouth as I grabbed your head burying my hands in your hair, which was now much longer than the rather punky style you'd had when we first had sex.

I started to fuck you. Up and down, wiggle a bit, caress the clit on the hilt of your cock then more up and down and in and out. I was really getting into the rhythm of being on top and I liked it, but then I was the teacher wasn't I?

Jack

We had some grocery shopping to do so we eventually got 'home' around one. The fuck in the car had been fantastic

Although I have this yen at times to take over and dominate you, it was still fucking amazing to give into an older woman's desires and have her fuck me. My mates would be so sodding envious, but of course I could never tell them, well apart from Robbo that is, but then we tell each other simply everything.

I felt rotten as we took the packages of food and the tees shirts you'd bought me as presents into the cottage. This was all going to end within the next few hours and I had no idea for you had given me no clue as to whether we would see each other again after I went home with mum.

"So she's going to be here when?" I asked as you packed the groceries

You were reaching up into one of the cupboards your top riding up and flashing the skin of your waist and back.

"About three, she said."

"Fuck just two hours."

"Yes, I'm sorry, but remember we took Sara to the station this morning and you slept on the sofa last night, don't forget that will you?"

"No I won't, don't worry. I don't want mum knowing I have been fucking her sister."

Amanda

As I finished putting the groceries and other stuff away realising that your mum would be with us in just over two hours I felt two strong feelings wash over me. The first was the sheer enormity of what we, well I really, had been doing and secondly was the loss I was going to feel when Janis was here and I couldn't have sex with you. As you reached round me from behind, cupped my boobs and kissed my neck I momentarily fantasised about a threesome between us.

Whilst that was clearly ridiculous, having you one more time before Janis gets here certainly wasn't. I knew that although you had cum several times this morning you would have at least one more time in you.

Turning I was in your arms with my breasts pressed against your chest. I kissed you, deeply and ran my hands up and down your back and down onto your bum. You felt great.

"Well I won't tell her if you don't" I laughed loving the feeling of your stirring cock against my tummy.

"I won't say a word, I promise" you said very seriously making me smile.

"I know you won't, hold on a minute" I said as I walked out the kitchen and went upstairs to the main bedroom. I returned to the kitchen after a few minutes

"Good boy. Now go upstairs and get undressed, we have an hour left and want you to enjoy it."

Jack

I had no idea what you were up to, but assumed we would have one more fuck before my mum arrived, fuck it. That said what a great thing for you to say. How adult was that to be told to go upstairs and get undressed.

I went up to the bedroom and saw that you had laid a large, dark blue towel in the middle of the bed, presumably for me to lie on. I undressed, it only took a moment or two. I heard you coming up the creaky stairs. You called out. "Lie on your front on the towel."

I was hardening as I did what you asked.

Amanda

Walking into the bedroom my heart leaped a little when I saw you lying there. The back of your body looked wonderful, you arse looked awesome. I stood beside the bed and simply stared at you for a few moments.

"You look absolutely delicious Jack" I whispered.

I climbed on the bed and knelt by your feet. I took hold of your ankles and opened your legs loving the sight of your big, youthful bollocks hanging down between your thighs.

"Have you ever been massaged" I said quietly opening the bottle of baby oil and pouring some onto your back?

Jack

'Jesus fucking wept' I groaned to myself as I felt you climb onto the bed and ask whether I had ever been massaged? Of course I bloodywell haven't, what fucking nineteen, well nearly, year old gets massaged.

"No" I croaked having no real idea what a massage would be like. After feeling the oil slithering over my back, I soon found out and in the most awesome fucking way too.

Amanda

Knowing for certain that what we did now would be the last for this 'date' and possibly ever, I wanted to make it special, hence the idea of massaging you came to mind.

I spread the oil all over your back and started rubbing it in with long, fairly hard strokes gradually moving downwards towards the gorgeous swells of your youthfully pert arse.

"Oh Amanda" you encouragingly groaned as you felt my hands, now applying mush less pressure, on yiur cheeks.

"Nice?"

"Oh yes it's amazing" you sighed as I ran my fingertips up and down the inside of your thighs bringing moans of delight from you as they went close to your balls.

Jack

It really was the most fucking awesome thing I had ever experienced. Lying there on my front with my eyes closed, my legs wide open with my balls and arsehole on show I felt fantastic; perhaps I was an exhibitionist I wondered. Then when you started to massage my bum it just got better and when you went further and kept running your fingertips up my leg so that it almost touched my balls I thought I would explode. It got even more fucking horny though. 'What the fuck's she doing' I thought when I felt something in the crease of my arse, somewhere no one had been before? It rubbed right against my bumhole.

"Oh God Amanda" I groaned desperate to know what was happening.

I managed to turn my head and was nearly blown away. You were stark, bollock naked and was shoving your right tit in the crease of my arse. Mindblowing.

Amanda

I loved the look of shock, pleasure and excitement when you saw what I was doing. It made me feel good.

"Is that nice baby?" I asked.

"Oh Mandy it's absolutely fucking amazing" you groaned turning onto your side and showing your full erection to me. I moved and rubbed your cock with my boob.

"Good?"

"Oh yes, it's wonderful."

I leaned over you dangling my tits either side of your cock.

"Ever had a titty fuck Jack?"

"No of course not."

I pressed my tits together thus, wrapping them around your cock.

"Then fuck these Jack" I whispered revelling in watching you start to pump in and out of the surrogate cunt I was providing for you.

Jack

It wasn't actually that easy fucking your nice big, soft tits even though you held them together round my cock. I was on my back with you leaning over me squashing the two tits together so I had to arch my back to thrust in and out of your tit cunt. I found a way and struck up a rhythm just like a real cock, but I wanted more. Again as you usually did you anticipated my need and squirmed your body so I could get my hands on you. Your cunt knelt straddling my chest. And there just inches from my face was your cunt and arse. You whispered the most erotic and arousing phrase that had ever been directed.

"Lick me darling, suck aunty's cunt."

I had to lift up a bit to do that, but the reward was worth it for I tasted and felt your hot, warm cumjuices as I ;licked the length of your slit finding your clit at one end and your bumhole at the other. I moved my head away a little so I could see what was down there more clearly. I saw your pink, soaked lips, the innards of your cunt and the hole up the middle where my cock usually went. I saw the layers of skin at the front, and yes they were like petals, and the little mound of your clit between them. And at the back of your pussy I saw your bumhole. It was much darker almost brown than the rest of your skin and was sort of crinkled. Seeing all that and at the same time fucking your tits was getting to me. I had had some doubts as to whether I would be able to make it a tenth time in under twenty four hours, but I knew now I would not have that problem.

I was still rubbing and then licking your cunt as my tongue slid along your lips and right onto your bumhole. You grunted, with pleasure, l hoped. God I was so excited. I had read about anal sex and had seen girls getting it up their arses on the net, but I had never until now ever really touched one. To make it even more exciting as my tongue touched it you obviously liked it for you sort of wiggled your bum. I reached up and ran my finger right over it. It was wet. I ran my finger along your slit and then right onto it. I pressed and you squirmed back. 'Fuck she wants it up her bum' I thought pressing a little harder as at the same time I licked your cunt and fucked your tits. My heart was pounding as I pressed on your hole. I wondered if you would stop me, but you didn't. I pressed harder and it slid in a bit. 'Surely she'll stop me now' I thought as my finger went in you past my fingernail and up to the first knuckle. You did nothing to stop me so I pressed harder. It went in further and you grunted. I was near to cumming, but managed to think of you in a grown up way so I waited until I heard you moaning. Your arse squirmed around and your body jerked as you grunted.