Incestuous Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Chris finally fucks his mother & James fucks his sister again.
3k words
4.14
62.6k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

The confusion over the titling of my novella in the index has now been resolved. In Part 5 below Chris finally gets to fuck his mother and Jane and Monica make plans for a get-away cruise to the Bahamas. Now read on and please keep the comments flowing. *

The events of the past few weeks had conspired to stimulate in Monica a sense of a new beginning. Christopher and his friend James would soon be leaving home and going off to university. As a free-spirited widow, for the first time since her marriage many years ago, she was free to please herself entirely. But first she had to fulfil her promises to her son and his friend as well as bring her relationship with James's father to a conclusion.

She had already decided that the best way to make a clean break with the past was to go away on a long holiday. Initially her thoughts had turned towards a Mediterranean cruise but finally she decided instead to fly to Tenerife for a short hotel break before embarking on a cruise to the Bahamas and the Florida Keys. What was to happen after that was left open for the time being. There had been much for Monica to do making arrangements for a prolonged absence from home and booking her holiday.

In the days prior to the assignation with her son and his friend both Chris and Monica had contrived to keep their face to face contacts to minimum. Even though they slept in adjacent bedrooms Chris had not attempted to cash in early on his mother's promise of sexual favours. For several days before the appointed date Chris had imposed a self denying ordinance against masturbation on himself despite frequent contemplative erections. He wanted to be at his potent best when pleasuring his mother.

When the appointed day arrived Chris was despatched in Monica's car to pick up James with instructions to delay their return for at least an hour. While her son was away Monica took some care with her preparations. While not strictly necessary (virile youths of eighteen would fuck a sack of potatoes if nothing else was available) she intended to present herself as a seductive whore. She wanted it to be a memorable occasion for all three of them.

Her underwear was scarlet comprising a half cup bra and matching semi-transparent mini briefs. She elected for black patterned hold up stockings rather than suspenders. Stockings and suspenders may be an aphrodisiac for older men but the younger generation tends to regard them as a rather quaint anachronism. Her full length black dress was slit to the waist on one side and fastened at the back with a long zip from waist to neck; she would need some help to unfasten it.

When Monica's two eager lovers returned they found her lounging casually on a long spacious couch in the living room with her legs crossed. She rose and greeted them both with a gentle kiss on the lips. Chris found the gentle moist kiss from his mother electrifying; he had never experienced such intimate contact with her before.

Monica resumed her seat while Chris went into the kitchen to get a bottle of champagne from the 'fridge. James sat down opposite Monica and stared at her elegant, seductive long legs.

'God, you look gorgeous,' he murmured.

It is a curious feature of the seductive power of partial exposure to excite a man. James had already seen Monica completely naked and in an advanced state of sexual arousal but was still fiercely stimulated now by the thought of what still remained hidden beneath her clothing.

Chris returned and dispensed drinks before sitting down alongside James and looking expectantly at his mother.

'Here's to all of us,' Monica said, raising her glass in a toast. 'Now perhaps one of you gentlemen would help me get out of this dress.' She put down her glass and stood up. 'The zip is at the back,' she added by way of guidance.

James got there first; there was a faint hissing sound as he pulled the zip gently all the way down. Monica executed a slight wiggle and the dress slid gracefully to the floor.

'Isn't she fucking gorgeous,' James exclaimed again.

'Too fucking right,' Chris agreed.

'Why don't you two guys go and take a shower while I finish my drink,' Monica suggested.

The two boys went up to the bathroom and stripped off their clothes. They already had expectant erections.

Let's shower together,' James suggested, 'that way we get to fuck your mother sooner.'

Inevitably within the close proximity of the shower cubicle there was some genital contact between them. James briefly grasped Chris's cock before being told urgently to desist. It would have taken very little tactile contact to trigger ejaculations from either of the excited youths and they wanted to preserve all of their sexual juices for Monica. James confessed that the previous day he had accidentally cum just by thinking about fucking Monica without handling his prick at all.

As they dried themselves after showering they debated whether to go downstairs naked or to put dressing gowns on first. They opted for the bold approach and made a silent naked priapic descent of the stairs in a state of fierce sexual excitement.

Monica was unaware of their approach until the two boys appeared together in the doorway of the living room. From her position lying on a couch in her scarlet underwear she experienced a frisson of pure delight. In their youthful perfection her boys looked like Greek Gods with lithe long legs, sexual organs fiercely erect and lust blazing out of their eyes. Truthfully her delight was far from pure based as it was, on thoughts of sexual congress with her two young lovers.

Monica stood up and unclipped her bra to expose her breasts fully before deftly slipping off her knickers. Her two lovers mobbed her in a frenzy of delight; feeling, fondling, squeezing, kissing and gently penetrating.

'So have you decided which one of you is going to have me first?' Monica asked.

Chris had already decided that he had droit de seigneur rights as the son and drew his mother insistently towards the couch. James could wait a little longer as he had already spent a passionate afternoon in bed with Chris's mother. Mother and son sat close together on the couch while James looked on, until Monica suggested that they should perhaps lie on the floor where there would be less danger of Chris shooting his load all over the upholstery.

Chris sat astride his mother with his erect penis touching her swollen breasts. He was reluctant to push his cock into her cunt because he knew that he would cum almost instantly and his was anxious to preserve the delicious pleasure of presenting his stiff prick in close proximity to his mother's face. Precum was oozing out of his cock and dripping down onto Monica's tits. He eased himself forward until his cock was in contact with his mother's lips. She opened her mouth and gently caressed his member with her tongue. Almost immediately Chris erupted with paroxysms of pleasure and covered his mother's face and mouth with his white sticky sexual juices.

James quickly replaced Chris on top of Monica. He slid his cock into her cunt and began to fuck her vigorously. Ten seconds later Monica experienced a second cascade of semen as James comprehensively lost control in an ecstasy of orgasmic pleasure.

Chris handed his mother a box of paper tissues so that she could cleanse the boys' semen off her face and body. She had already resigned herself to a series of short erotic overtures while Chris and James discharged their uncontrollable lust and hopefully regained some slight element of control over their sexual urges.

Monica resumed her seat on the couch, spread her legs wide apart and waited for her gynaecological exhibition to bring her lovers' sexual members to attention again. She didn't have long to wait and immediately set her lovers to attend to her gaping vagina. Monica lay back sighing gently like a contented cat while the boys took it in turns to apply their tongues and lips to her juicy cunt. Twenty minutes later after a final paroxysm of orgasmic pleasure she lay back with her eyes closed in a warm glow of total sexual satisfaction.

When she finally opened her eyes she discovered that Chris and James were taking pictures of each other and of her. Monica got up off the couch and posed in assorted group photographs with them. By now the young men were in urgent need of sexual relief.

Monica knelt on the floor in front of her son and began to caress his cock with her tongue before enveloping four inches of his prick inside her mouth. Chris revelled in the warm slippery sensation of his mother's mouth. After a few minutes of exquisite stimulation he spurted delicious strong pulses of semen into his mother's mouth; he wanted it go on for ever it was such a wonderful sensation. As his cock began to subside he reluctantly withdrew allowing Monica to move straight on to giving James the same ecstatic pleasure. A few minutes later she collected a second mouthful of sexual juice from James.

Chris watched as his mother calmly got to her feet, picked up her champagne glass and drained it in one draught swallowing down much of the boys' white ejaculate in the process. As she wiped her face clean she proposed that they take a break from their orgy. Monica picked up her clothes and left the room.

****

Back in Chris's bedroom the two boys busied themselves downloading the photographic record of their sexual encounters with Monica onto the computer. James also sent himself an email with all the photographs attached.

It was now late in the evening and the boys began to wonder about the sleeping arrangements for the night. There was a bed made up in the spare bedroom for James but Chris actually wanted to spend the night in his mother's bed where he hoped to have the opportunity to fuck her; it should be remembered that he hadn't yet had the pleasure of having his prick up inside his mother's cunt.

Chris went downstairs to get a couple of beers from the 'fridge. On his return he noticed that his mother's bedroom door was ajar and he could see her sitting at her dressing table. Monica turned and smiled at him.

'Would you like to come in here Chris,' she suggested.

Chris quickly abandoned his beer cans and entered his mother's bedroom. His dressing gown was open so that his erection was once again prominent.

'Take off you gown Chris,' she commanded, 'I want to look at my beautiful handsome boy.'

The eager youth obeyed his mother's instruction and stood behind her in front of the bedroom mirror.

'Undress me Chris,' she whispered softly.

Chris opened her flimsy negligee and eased it off her shoulders. Monica quickly freed her arms and sat looking at her naked reflection in the mirror. Chris leaned forward and began to gently caress his mother's beautiful exposed breasts.

Monica stood and wrapped herself in a warm embrace with her son. As they kissed she placed her hands on Chris's firm buttocks and felt his cock pressing insistently against her body. Monica freed herself from contact with Chris.

'I'm going to teach you how to enter a woman from behind. You haven't done it that way with anyone else have you?'

Chris indicated that he hadn't.

Monica placed her hands on the dressing table and bent forward with her legs spread apart. She instructed her son to stand behind her and to finger her cunt to ensure it was receptive to his cock. Chris of course had seen many such sexual couplings on his computer and was soon able to slide his cock deep inside Monica's cunt and reacquaint himself with the place he had passed through eighteen years before. His earlier sexual activity had blunted his insatiable lust and he was now able to indulge his mother with a long slow fuck until he felt the walls of her vagina throbbing with orgasmic delight as they shared a simultaneous cum. They drew gently apart.

'My own darling boy,' Monica whispered, 'I do love you so much. Thank you.'

'I love you too mom, can I sleep with you in your bed tonight?'

'Of course you can my darling,' Monica replied. 'But first I ought to go and wish your friend James good night.'

Leaving Chris in her bed she found James lying on his bed in the spare bedroom. As she was still completely naked James was very glad to see her. Before he could get up Monica climbed on the bed, pulled his shorts down and straddled him.

'God, you're a fucking gorgeous sex bitch,' James exclaimed with admiration.

Monica moved forward and carefully eased her cunt down onto his cock and took it deep inside her.

'Let's take this really slowly so we can both cum together,' she suggested and began to ride up and down at a slow rhythmic tempo, Monica hadn't had some much fun since her promiscuous youth. To James it was like he'd died and gone to sex heaven. He looked up at Monica magnificent tits undulating in time with her slow fucking thrusts and entertained the fantasy that she was raping him!

After ten minutes of slow deliberate thrusting Monica began to increase the tempo and writhe about in ecstasy. Her language became extremely obscene and for some bizarre reason James recollected the time he had politely asked her if she would like a cup of tea at the school parents' evening. The transformation was complete; Chris's respectable mother at turned into an unrestrained whore.

Five minutes later it was all over and Monica unhitched herself from James' shrinking member. Monica smiled with a degree of embarrassment.

'Please try and forget what happened there James; I'm supposed to be a respectable lady not a promiscuous bitch.'

'I'll remember it for the rest of my life,' James replied, his voice full of admiration, 'no man could have better instruction in the art of fucking a woman.'

When a few minutes later Monica returned to her bedroom she found her son asleep. She turned off the lights and slipped quietly in to bed beside him. For the first time since the death of her husband she was sleeping beside a man she loved.

****

The following morning the promiscuous trio decided they needed to get away from the close confines of the house. Monica suggested that they have another beach picnic and invited Jane as well.

As they were driving to the beach Monica remembered a more secluded location where she and her husband used to swim and sunbathe nude and inevitably end up fucking. Without telling the others she headed for this more private venue.

After parking the car they had to walk for fifteen minutes to reach the secluded beach, which provoked some complaints from the two boys who were carrying the picnic basket. However as soon as the beautiful beach came into few they were seduced by the seductive scene; particularly when they observed that the few people sharing the beach with them were naked.

They found a secluded spot among the sand dunes and stripped off their clothes. Monica proposed that they should all go for a swim but the boys declined on account of their erections. Instead they watched as Jane and Monica sauntered down to the sea watched by the appreciative lustful eyes of all the men on the beach.

'Are you going to fuck your mother again today?' James asked.

'I hope so but I want to fuck your sister as well,' Chris replied. 'But right now I need to toss myself off so I can go for a swim.'

The two priapic youths sat side by side in the dunes and began to rub sun cream into their cocks and after a short vigorous masturbation both boys ejaculated with groans of pleasure. Once their pricks had shrunk to a less obscene length, the two boys followed the girls down to the sea.

****

Back in the dunes after their swim the four lovers lazed around in the hot sun and observed the naked bodies all around them. The two friends had stiff cocks once more and they stared lecherously at Monica and Jane while they ate their picnic and sipped their wine. An air of lethargic depravity overhung the scene. The decorous thing to do would have been for the two couples to discreetly separate for fornication. Instead Jane and Chris watched as James and Monica began to indulge in sexual foreplay. Soon Jane and Chris were similarly engaged and eventually the two couples lay side by side fucking one another. Fifteen minutes later, without a word being spoken, they exchanged partners and continued fucking. And so the randy youths continued for the rest of a hot sunny afternoon of debauchery taking it in turns to service Monica and Jane.

During a brief interval in the fornication Jane took a stroll down the beach with Monica and told her about her relationship with her father. Jane was not in the least surprised to learn that her father had also had sexual intercourse with Monica.

When Jane explained that she was looking for a way out and wanted to leave home, Monica immediately invited her to join her on her cruise to the Bahamas and the Florida Keys. Monica had booked herself a double cabin so there would be no problem with cabin availability. Jane gratefully accepted. Monica undertook to intervene with Jane's father and smooth the path for her departure.

A few days later Chris and James went off to University thus bringing to an end their incestuous adventure of sexual discovery.

To be continued...

LC10
LC10
113 Followers