Incestuously Me Ch. 01

Story Info
The things that can happen when you're caught cheating.
1.1k words
4.18
89.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and her husband had come to live with me after getting evicted from their apartment at Levwere Ct. Nicholi her husband was sexy as all out doors. Nice tan, dark black curly hair, cute button nose, chinky eyes, and full lips. Tall, thick brother and I wanted him from the first moment I'd laid eyes on him, but I'd dare tell Kaliesha. She'd probably wile out on me as crazed as she is about him.

Somehow I knew Nicholi liked me a little too, because he always found a way to be in the same room with me no matter what I was doing. It'd be late at night around 11:30, I'd run downstairs to grab a glass of cool aid and shortly after I'd hear him come down. He'd say hey I didn't know you were still up and squeeze his way in between me and the kitchen table which wasn't too far from the refrigerator. I'd feel his hardness brush against my ass and instantly get aroused. I know he did it on purpose, because he could have easily waited until I moved.

We'd leave together and once upstairs I'd hear Kaleisha ask where was he and he'd tell her oh I was just thirsty. Yeah he was thirsty every night.

About a month and a half into them residing with me I decided to get a little bold. I waited until Nicholi had gone back into their bedroom and immersed from mines 20 minutes later. I wanted to be sure my sister was sleep. She never could stay awake long after hitting the pillow. I eased open their bedroom door, made my way through the thick dark and spotted his light skin on the left side of the bed. I bent down and gently kissed his lips. His eyes quickly opened, looking disoriented from being awakened. Once he realized it was me he almost leaped from the bed, but I gently pushed my hand to his chest. "Shhh, be quiet, relax, before you wake Leisha up." I wanted to calm him.

"Natash, what the hell are you doing, are you fucking crazy?"

I was hoping this wasn't going to turn ugly. He wasn't responding quite like I thought he would, but I wasn't ready to give up.

"Nick, I know you want me just as much as I want you, so why are you acting like this, just let it go?"

"What if your sister wakes up?" he asked with a much better tone than the first.

"She won't..trust me."

I took his lip in mines and began caressing his mouth with my moist tongue taking time to massage his balls with my hand. I could feel him rising and it was amazing. I felt him before but never like this. I knew he wanted me. I didn't want to waste too much time given the circumstance so I lifted my T-shirt, pulled back his boxers to release his thick and hefty 7 and half inch monster, and climbed on top for the ride of my life. When he entered me it felt like he had just stretched my pussy beyond belief. My kitty ached, but it felt sooooo damn good. I was so wet that I could hear my juices as I slid up and down his shaft. He started clinching the sheets tighter and tighter as I grinded onto his dick. Just as he was about to release, I heard him take in a deep breath, before he let it go my sister turned over.

"Natash, Nick, what,what the hell are you two doing?" Nicholi instantly went from solid hard to limp as pretzel dough. I could see Leisha's eyes in the dark and could tell she was shocked as hell, but the rest of her expression was far from easy to read. Leisha rose up from her spot next to us, leaned over and gently kissed Nick.

"Baby, if this was what you wanted why didn't you tell me? We discussed a threesome before, but you never told me you were interested in my sister. We could've arranged this a long time ago."

The pit of my stomach sank. I mean what the hell was I hearing. My sister, a freak. The world was really coming to an end now. Leisha was always the square type; the type who thought everything was nasty or appalling, but now here she is talking about a threesome with her sister and her husband. I decided to seize the moment though and take it for what it was worth. I started grinding my hips on top of him again and said to them let's get this show on the road then.

Kaleisha undid her gown and tossed it aside the bed and started caressing my ass. It felt strange at first, but quickly I got into it. She came from behind me as I was riding Nick and planted small kisses on my back, making her way down to my ass. I was getting so damn horny I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what was going on or why, but I was loving it.

I rose up from Nick before he was able to get to the point of ejaculation and allowed Leisha to taste the sweet dew on his penis. While she did this I took the liberty of climbing onto his face, working my moist pussy all in his face, wiping my pussy lips against his lips. I could hear the slurps and suckling noise coming from behind me; which turned me on even more and before you know it I had climaxed so deeply into Nick's mouth that he almost gagged.

Leisha decided to finish the game by bending over the foot of the bed as Nick climbed up behind her. He shoved his thick juicy shlong so far into her I could see the expression of pain and joy on her face. As I watched them enjoy themselves Leisha motioned for me to come to her so I did. I was kneeling on the bed in front of her as she pulled me down so that my legs were spread open to her and began licking the rest of my honey juice from my now pulsating puss. I didn't stop her; instead I relished in the moment. Moments later we all were coming; me for the second time.

That night we slept together until morning. In the morning we went about things as usual and spoke not of last night until the following day when we spent yet another joyous occasion together. I no longer think of ways to get to my sister's husband and he no longer creeps to the kitchen just to cop a cheap feel. Instead we all share a room together and have been for the last three years.