Incident at the Pool

Story Info
The WWF invasion doesn't just happen on T.V.
1.5k words
60.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a commonly known fact that all members of the WWF roster are on a tight schedule. They're continuously cutting promos, editing, traveling or whatever. Which is why whenever they get a chance to hang back they take full advantage of it. Many well known superstars do this by going on risky roller coasters or whatever. The women…well that's common knowledge.

Many of these superstars work backstage at gigs, or get to meet fans for whatever reason. Once you get there getting whatever you want is quite easy. How you do it is another matter.

My girlfriend is the same age as me. She's a perfect specimen. I've been in love with her since I was 16 and she first came into my life. I didn't do anything for a year, and when I finally let slip, I was scared stiff. So you could say I'm not a particularly impulsive person. She on the other hand is full of life, funny and anything a man could ever want in a woman.

By fluke it just so happened that the two of us were celebrating, and we'd gone to an amusement park for the day where we'd seen few superstars and after that we went swimming. Pools are great places. Jacuzzis especially. So we were in there just sharing a private Jacuzzi minding our own business kissing quietly. My mouth moved down to her breast every so often, and she would huddle up like she was being tickled. Soon enough her bikini came off and we started making love in the Jacuzzi, we'd done this sort of thing before, and we both relished differences. So she sat on me bobbing up and down, she riding me and the bubbles, my head in her perfect breasts some of her long brown hair streaking down her. I came into her as the bubbles came exploding her with juices, as I lay back she picked my head up and began locking lips- what a perfect girl.

Abruptly the PA system sounded ordering us out of the pool, apparently a party had been booked. You've already guessed who it was. WWF women, doing what it seems what women do best, chatting and swimming. We took a tad longer than we were supposed to in the shower, for reasons you've already guessed, but you wanted details on celebs, not my beautiful girlfriend Emma.

Before we were finished the shower room exploded with women (I didn't want to take her to the male shower room for fear that all the blokes would have their eyes on her). To be honest I didn't really recognise them, Emma did, she recognised Stephanie, Stacey, Torrie, Tori and someone called Trish, I heard later that Lita, who usually travels around with them, was having dinner with Matt Hardy elsewhere.

So there we were, naked our swimming stuff on the floor, and the WWF women. Remember what I told you before, about "whenever they get a chance to hang back they take full advantage of it." Well Steph certainly did. Trish and Tori went swimming. I guessed the other 2 blondes were new as they were obeying Steph to the letter.

Emma was actually on my cock, and she swivelled to talk to them, "oops, sorry, guess we took longer than we wanted to"

Stephanie is the coyest slyest women I have ever seen, apparently she got Chyna fired because China was almost going out with the superstar she is currently going out with.

"Hi, you know us?"

"Yeah, you're as big in England as over here"

"You're English then, wanna hang out?"

"Wow! Yeah, just let me stick this stuff back on"

So Emma got her kit back on, and I stood facing the wall, not daring to face them out of temptation.

"Trish and Tori are already in the pool, Stacey will you take her to them? I need the loo"

So they left, and I was left alone with Steph and Torrie.

"Wow, I'm sorry, if you let me get changed, I leave you to enjoy the pool"

She sauntered toward me, with Torrie in pursuit, me clueless

"Go ahead, but would you mind putting something on first, Torrie here, well she's…"

I turned around, "she's what?"

Instantly Torrie was down on her knees sucking my cock, her enormous breasts below. I fell back against the wall in ecstasy, "what are you…." I managed to stutter

"Torrie here gives the best blowjobs in the world I'm told" Steph looked on.

"Many men have tried to resist, but have failed, you look strong, I wonder can you resist this?" She walked that final step toward me, stopped and kissed me full on, her soft lips parting as mine dove in hungrily. "No? Then maybe this"

She slid the bottom half of her two-piece suit down to the floor and gingerly stepped out of it, revealing a shaved cunt and incredible legs, from what I could see she was petite, but had extremely large breasts, Torrie's were bigger though. She put her hands under her jugs and thrust them upwards into my face, filling it with a scented aroma, almost irresistible. I couldn't help it. A nipple was shoved close to my mouth, I softly grabbed it in between my teeth, and began to suckle.

She moaned, "good" and commanded Torrie, "off" between moans, and promptly positioned herself on tiptoes, while Torrie grabbed my shaft and guided it into her cunt as she settled. Her weight was enough to make me buckle, and rise up into her, in a thrusting motion while Torrie steadied me.

"This" moan "isn't" moan "working" moan. Torrie holstered her off me, as I stood shaking.

Steph guided me to the floor, and I didn't object, my thoughts ignoring Emma as my back hit the cold floor. I was acutely aware of Torrie also taking off her two piece suit. Almost rhythmically, Steph positioned herself once again on my cock, pushing me down, and making me thrust upward. Torrie guided one of my hands to one of Steph's breasts, allowing for ample groping space,, while she settled her minge on my face and guided another hand to her breasts. I fondled, going harder and faster, pinching lightly and groping, making me thrust into Steph harder and faster until through my tongue swirling around Torrie she came onto my face, making me shoot my load into Steph and vice versa.

Steph checked the clock, "5 minutes longer than last time Torrie" she stated, "that's good" she cooed to me. "Very good, now lets try it a different way."

A tall blonde had just entered. "5 minutes late" she (Stacey) stated.

"I know" said Steph, "I like this one, I might just play a little longer" she commanded at me

"Emma" I croaked

"Is having the time of her life" Stacey smiled, "as will I"

Torrie, pushed her boobs around the side of my head, so that I had to watch Stacey undress. Her legs were much nicer than the other's but her breasts were smaller. Stephanie began to kiss Stacey, indulging in a form of foreplay, while Torrie 'made' lose my head in her breasts. I laid her down in an identical position as I had been in, and Steph and Stacey blocking the entrance watched me tit fuck her, before making love to her. 5 minutes later my dick was in her cunt and immersed in our collective cum. Steph stopped foreplaying with Stacey.

"Impressive", and began to give me a blow job, while Stacey lay on top of Torrie, reviving her by eating her out. I was weak, but began to revive, and eventually was fully making love simultaneously to both Stacey and Stephanie, whilst Torrie too weak to do anything else was pouring shampoo and other shower gel etc, things down out sweating bodies, getting rid of the smell (cunningly). The number of kisses I laid tracing circles of Steph in particular were immense, and it was literally like, taking my dick out of Steph, kissing Steph's boobs, then whilst kissing Steph (told you she was manipulative) giving Stacey a ride. Steph, being nice and loose came later than Stacey, but once she started, it took a long while for her to stop. Eventually the three of them got up, and just left me on the floor, leaving me resided to get up, hauling myself against the wall, and rest in an attempt to regain my strength.

If I hadn't felt so guilty about cheating on my perfect girlfriend I would have enjoyed what I got, and the annoying thing is that I did. I didn't want it to stop, a 2/3 on 1 is every bloke's dream, and I got to fulfil it, and I enjoyed it. But it was all meaningless, 'cos the girl that I really wanted hadn't been a part of it, and I could've sworn that the girl in the pool was the girl I wanted to end up with. Even now to this day, I convinced that I want to end up with her. Not because of the sex. But because I love her- so the celebrity sex was meaningless because I love her and only her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Paige of the Fall WWE Diva Paige gets a gangbang from a reunited indies stable.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007 Who will be the last Diva standing?in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dirty Movies Uncut: Scat Barbecue A Hollywood party unlike anyone has ever seen.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Manipulating Jenny Ch. 01 Erotic adventures of a sexy 18 year-old office flirt.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories