Incredible Redhead in Stockings

Story Info
Sexy Redhead, Stockings, Dirty.
875 words
4.1
43.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a crisp, fall night, the kind we both loved and, just maybe; it set the stage for a remarkable memory... passion filled. As we enjoyed a sumptuous dinner, fire crackling in the foreground, we talked of the mundane and filled the gaps with flirting and laughter.

Midway through dinner I caught a glimpse of what can only be described as... well, at the time, I was speechless. Peering over her long black boots and tucked under her form fitting black dress, I was stunned to see black lace stockings, rose patterned straining against her curvaceous thighs.

5'7'', voluptuous, Italian redhead with wild strands of hair and delicate black lace stockings; it was amazing! I couldn't help but say, "Jesus, you look phenomenal tonight!" (She smelled wonderful too)

She replied, "You think so?"... Then, slowly, she slid her dress up her thigh, indifferent to those around us and with only one purpose... to drive me crazy! With her fingers caressing her thigh, she made what was spectacular before, now simply the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

For the rest of the dinner, we talked a lot but I heard very little... almost drifting in and out of consciousness while I looked at her... her thick, red lips ...the strands of red, spiraling hair flirting over her eyes... and, those stockings... oh, those stockings.

I guess I rushed through dinner; she didn't mind. I could see as we walked to the car, hand in hand with some heavy flirtation, that the night had really just begun. As I opened the car door, to be a gentleman of course, she sat down... left leg in the car first, right leg remained on the ground.... She pulled her skirt up, now a full view of the stockings and her masked pussy. Clearly, this gentleman was not dealing with a lady... and, dammit, I was happy for that.

She asked, "Is this what you want?" I said, "Oh, yes, and right now?" She said, "Sorry, but you'll have to wait."

As we drove away from the brightly lit Inn, and darkness consumed us, I heard the click of her seatbelt release. I felt electricity up my neck. Her hand reached for my hard cock, unzipped my pants, and took me deep in her mouth. I reached over her back, one hand on the wheel and the other sliding down the back of her stockings, over her ass, and fingering her pussy.

As I fingered her faster, she moaned and grabbed my cock with her hand, stroking it hard and sucking it harder. I stopped her at the point I felt I would explode, slid my hand down the front of her and finger fucked her with two fingers... just as she liked it. I have no recollection of actually driving.

We finally made it home, me close to coming and her coming several times. We went straight to the bedroom. Pulling her dress and bra off, I threw her back on the bed, leaving her long, black leather boots and stockings on.

Pulling her legs in the air and her stockings to her knees, I pulled her panties to the side and took deep, full licks with my tongue on her dripping pussy lips. As I fucked her pussy with my tongue, I pushed her legs back as far as I could, lifting her ass off the bed... she moaned with delight, and pulled my head in for more.

I rolled her over to her stomach, stockings and boots still on and panties, stockings down. I took her hands, moving them under her stomach, wanting her to masturbate while she sucked my cock. I pulled her hair; she sucked me hard, moaning as she pleasured herself. I could smell her cum, and I couldn't take it any longer... I reached down, fingered her hard and fast, then tasted it.

I flashed back to dinner, picturing myself face down in her. I had to taste more of her.

Removing my cock from her mouth, I spread her ass apart and began licking her pussy while she masturbated. She went wild, grinding her ass in my face, faster...faster ...faster. I tore at her stockings and panties, pulling my face as deep in her pussy as I could get, licking her engorged pussy ... purple with passion, its potency making me crazy. One last arch of the back, an exhale of excitement, and she came... my tongue and mouth full of her white, sticky come.

I licked her softly for a few more moments, making sure I didn't leave any cum behind.

I asked, "Did you like that?" She was silent for a minute, then said softly and sheepishly, "Oh my god, that was so, so dirty."

I looked at her gorgeous body, her sex still filling the air, her stockings still down, her ass and pussy still quivering and realized how much I loved this woman. Unbridled sex, passion unparalleled, and the "dirty" things we did ... and she was now shy, sweet and vulnerable.

Soon after this, more stockings were purchased...many were torn from her body, and even more "dirty" sex ensued... redhead, voluptuous and incredibly sexy... no man (or woman for that matter) would blame me.