Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she had no choice, no choice at all. Why did it feel like she was trying to convince herself?

"Fine, take your one thing and go, but leave Becky alone no matter what."

A strange weight settled on her heart for just a moment then dissipated. Something told her it wasn't just a coincidence.

"Smart. Bargain struck. Let's go inside." He pulled the door open and started to get out.

"No! You said you'd leave Becky alone!" Makayla's voice was full of desperation.

"And so I shall, but I never said we weren't going inside."

The driver's side door opened and her demented escort held out his hand like some twisted version of a Victorian gentleman even having the audacity to say 'my lady' as he waited for her to exit the car. Makayla took his hand, barely blinking, and let him lead her up the concrete path to her upstairs apartment.

"It seems like you're getting a lot more than one thing." She said as she started to climb the steps.

"It always seems that way, but if I were to decide my 'one thing' was your body for the night, or eternity...wouldn't that still be just 'one thing'?"

Holy shit what had she gotten herself into?

"Of course, I wouldn't waste our little deal on something that was already mine." They stopped at the slate coloured front door. "What, no decorations? Where's your holiday spirit?"

"It's Halloween, not fucking Christmas. What did you mean 'already mine'?" she asked.

He only laughed, leaving her in the dark.

"Why don't you just take your one thing and go? What are you waiting for?" She continued quietly.

"You...to open the door." He answered in a patronizing tone.

"Tell me." She said sternly.

He stood close behind her now, reaching across her shoulder to brush several strands of hair behind her ear.

"You're running dangerously close to breaking our deal, Makayla. My decision is made, but you never said I had to tell you." She didn't need to see his face to know he smiled. "The deal stands open until I'm ready to complete it...or you refuse to cooperate."

Which, she knew without him telling her, would be a breach of contract however unfair it might be. So she would go along with him until he was done with her, but she had no choice right? She was saving her friend she told herself.

Suddenly she could feel his hand twisted in her hair, the sting as he pulled her head back to him, the arch of her back, his breath against her ear, and his cock buried inside her. It was just a memory, but the memory made her knees weak. She wanted him to fuck her. Just. Like. That. That still didn't change the fact that he was dangerous. Actually that just made things worse.

She squared her shoulders and opened the door.

Damien let her enter first, standing back just a ways. For an instant she considered slamming the door and locking it, but the locked door of her car hadn't exactly done the trick of keeping him out. Becky was in the front room watching TV and eating some yogurt.

"Geez Makayla you look worse than you did this morning. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, just..."

She had no clue what to say. She started to make a quick escape when Damien cuffed her wrist with his hand as he stepped through the door.

"Well hello gorgeous."

Becky seemed completely unaware of her the moment Damien stepped through the door, which made sense. He was that kind of gorgeous. No wonder he'd stayed back.

"Umm, this is Damien. He...." She was sure she was a deep shade of crimson, the thought of all the things he'd done to her in her dreams being done with Becky just a few feet away running through her head. Becky was too fixed on him to notice thankfully.

"Mind if he stops by room later?" Becky giggled. She was only joking, the girl was a straight arrow.

Makayla watched Damien shake his head with a slight smile.

"Sorry, one woman guy."

"Ah, well you two have fun." Becky smirked, though there was a hint of disappointment in her voice as she went back to her yogurt and reality TV. "Have a happy Halloween if I don't see you again tonight." She added as Makayla started across the dark hall with Damien trailing behind her.

Perfect! I run into a demon on Halloween night! How...cliché!

He had to be demon no matter how much he looked like a man. The powers, the 'deal'...everything. If her wits hadn't been completely fried there were a thousand questions, things she wanted to know, secrets as old as time itself, but they would remain where they had always been. There was no need to turn on the light this time as they manoeuvred the shadowy passage. The dark already had her.

Without warning he had her back pressed against the door to her room at the end of the hall and his hand over her mouth. He wasn't that much taller than she, but the blackness seemed to be a part of him making her feel tiny trapped between him and the unyielding wood behind her.

"Why don't we start right here, Makayla?" He hissed against her ear.

She shook her head in protest knowing full well what he meant to start and that Becky would hear.

"I know you, Makayla. I've seen the deepest parts of you. I know where your fantasies go when you think you are alone. The ones that you get off to? The stranger waiting for you to cum so he can fuck you as your orgasm turns to pain was always my favourite. A little masochistic are we?"

Her eyes went wide and she jerked her head away. His words painted pictures she would die before sharing, and yet he knew every detail as if she'd performed it just for him.

"Shame is such a useless emotion. Tell me, is it because you don't want to or because you don't think should want to?" He asked, cupping her chin with a feather light touch that sent chills through her body.

Damien turned her head, but she didn't want to look at him. He held a mirror to the ugliest parts of her as far as she was concerned and she did not want to see them. Makayla fought to turn away again and the gentle touch on the soft skin of her throat morphed into iron.

"They're just fantasies." She whimpered.

He released her chin and slowly brushed the back side of his hand down the length of her neck. She closed her eyes taking shaky breaths as his hand moved against her chest and began to trace the swell of her breast.

"You're not the least bit curious?"

Makayla wanted to tell him to stop talking. She was ashamed of the things he somehow knew, and the things she wanted him to do. Every time he spoke it only served to remind her. She thought to tell him to just get on with it, but not out here. Her hand found the door knob and made to turn it.

"Not so fast." He said catching her hand against the cold metal with his left while the right easily found the hardened peak of her nipple beneath the cream silk of her blouse. The only bra she could find this morning was strapless and he easily pushed it down leaving just the thin material against his touch. It only served to enhance it.

She bit her lip in an attempt to stifle any sound she might make while he brushed his thumb across the firm tip of her breast with exasperatingly light strokes.

"I think we should play here for now." He said against her ear before bending to taste her neck. She nearly put a hole in her lip in an attempt maintain her silence when he bit down, marking her.

Even if she managed to keep quiet, which she found seriously doubtful now, Becky could catch them any time. It was Halloween, the girl should be out partying, but it was against Becky's religion or something.

Makayla watched him drop down, felt the moist heat of his breath through the thin fabric of her shirt as his mouth sought the tender bud of her untouched breast, already rigid for him. She tried to squirm away afraid she would cry out but he held her hand fast against the door knob.

"Please..." She said breathlessly trying to ask him to stop. In response his light touches turned to rough pinches between teeth and fingers and she lost her hold on her tongue, cursing under her breath. To much more and she wouldn't care where they were as long as he satisfied the need he steadily stoked in her now.

Before the fear of being caught washed away completely she felt his fingers, cool against the heat between her legs, begin tracing a line from her knee up the inside of her thigh. She put her free hand on his shoulder meaning to push him way but only managed to support herself as she parted legs for him. His touch reached the edge of her panties while his tongue continued to tease the nipple he had captured between his teeth until she was sure she would explode.

"Please not here." She pleaded softly, trying again to open the door.

He just laughed as his fingers breached the elastic of panties. She inhaled sharply, her nails digging into his shoulder as he traced her slit, teasing the point of entry. She moved her hips to press back, wanting more. He stood to his full height then, using the upward motion to slip two fingers inside her. Cool air rushed against the saturated fabric clinging to her rock hard nipple, and she cried out as he seated his fingers to the palm.

"Hmmm, I think she heard that." He whispered against her throat while slowly withdrawing his fingers.

"Please, before she comes." She whimpered.

"You first." he quietly instructed, removing his fingers completely to explore the slick satin folds at the junction between her thighs.

"Oh God." Her breath shook as his touch glided across her clit, his target, and he hit it unerringly. She felt the tension growing in her thighs and spreading out. She started to let go, closing her eyes and losing herself in the building sensation.

"Whoa!"

Makayla's eyes snapped open to find Becky's shocked expression staring back at her. She was mortified while Damien looked perfectly please with himself.

"Hi, Becky." He said casually turning around. He watched with interest as his thumb glided over the two fingers he'd had buried inside Makayla while she frantically tried to pull her skirt down.

"You have a bedroom." Becky snapped as she headed for the bathroom.

Damien turned back towards, Makayla.

"Now, we can go." He smiled down at her after her roommate disappeared behind the door.

"Little late."

"But you enjoyed it."

"No." She protested while he swung the door open behind her, pushing her backwards. "I'll never be able to look at her again."

"Argue if it makes you feel better. I know lust. I've had a few...years...to study it."

Makayla watched the door swing shut, seemingly under its own power, while Damien continued to thrust her towards the bed.

"What else can you do?" she asked nervously.

"Considering I'm not bound by your rules? A lot. But I only want to do one thing right now."

"What?" She questioned on a brittle exhale. It was a stupid question. She wasn't even sure why she asked it.

"Because you want me to tell you...every detail of what I plan to do to you." He pushed her back on the bed and wedged himself between her legs.

Makayla caught herself on her elbows, swallowing hard, as he stripped off her skirt and panties. The rest of her clothes followed until she was completely exposed. She didn't fight. She was tired of fighting. She ached for release and she'd been so close before Becky showed up. She was nearly ready to beg him or do it herself. Now he kneeled before her on the bed, hard emerald eyes holding her in their gaze while his hands braced her knees apart, but he made no other movements. He was waiting for something , but what?

"Ask." he commanded `.

"Ask...ask what?" She stuttered. Maybe begging wouldn't be as easy as she thought.

"Ask me to tell you."

Or he would let her sit there and stew in her juices, dying for his touch. What had he done to her? Whatever it was she was ready to do anything he asked.

"Tell me." she breathed

"Tell you what?" He coaxed her.

"Tell me what you are going to do to me."

He grabbed her wrists in one hand, his tie dangling from the other. When the devil had he even taken that off?

"Bind you, listen to you beg, and then fuck you till you pass out." He chuckled darkly, beginning an intricate knot around her wrists with the tie. He leaned over her to hook her wrists to one of the stems of the flowers in the ornate iron headboard above her. She could feel the hard ridge of his cock against her belly, a taste what was to come.

"Beg? I...I can't." Makayla's face and chest turned a deep crimson at his frank words. Maybe not anything he asked. She couldn't see herself honestly begging someone to fuck her. Or maybe she was baiting him.

She took a sharp breath and angled her hips towards him as he sank two fingers inside her then moved to stroke her clit. So he wasn't going to make her wait after all.

"You will." He said, his breath against her ear suddenly.

"Will what?" she panted.

Makayla rocked her hips, her body tensing for the impending crash, his teeth at her neck quickening the sensation.

"Beg." The word rumbled against her throat.

But he stopped nothing. His touch ushered her ever closer to climax. The intensity built on itself until she knew she would scream and didn't even care. There was no reason to beg. Then it hit her.

Oh god!

She tried to jerk away and he rose to his knees, pinning her thighs down with his hands. The loss of touch caused her to crash in the wrong way. Again she'd come close only to be denied, but she wasn't sure she could handle the price. She futilely hoped he meant to make her beg him to cum.

"No." He answered her thoughts for her. "Desperate pleading is far more appealing than impassioned insistence."

Makayla's eyes went wide. She pulled at the bonds above her head, trying to yank herself away from him, but his grip bit into her thighs and her body did not budge. Not that it mattered; she couldn't get her wrists out of the knots he'd tied even if she managed to get away from him for a moment. She frantically searched for a way to change his mind.

"Guess you're not good enough to make me beg for it like that." her eyes narrowed, a small amount of triumph seeping into her voice.

The corners of his lips turned up that cruel smile she once thought she imagined.

"Wrong sin, love."

The pressure of his hands shifted as he came down on her, his tongue disappearing between the folds of her sex. He wasted no time, his tongue nudging the bundle of nerves at the apex of her pussy driving her to the orgasm she was aching for and now dreading. She'd pushed a lover off more than once when he didn't break away fast enough after she'd cum. The sensation was overwhelming, some fine line between pain and intense pleasure the moment her release rolled over her. She couldn't take it, not in reality. Not now.

"Don't."

It was the only word she could summon as tried to distract herself from the inevitable. Green eyes flashed and she felt him smile against her freshly shaved lips as he continued to tease her swollen clit with his tongue. She fought until reason began to desert her and she had nothing left. Her back arched, nails digging into palms, and she screamed hard enough it hurt her throat as her body succumbed. She lay still for a moment, the aftershocks washing over her in warm waves, but her enjoyment was not to last. Her eyes snapped open when his tongue swirled against the treacherous flesh.

"STOP! Please stop!" She cried when the first intense feeling hit. She writhed, struggling to pull away, but moved little stretched as she was between the headboard and the iron grip he had on her thighs. She begged with pitiful cries but they fell on merciless ears. Her cries turned to sobs, tears tracking dark mascara down her pretty face. Then, in the midst of her agony, tension coiled in her belly. She bucked her hips, pressing her drenched sex against his invading tongue. Her body quaked through another intense climax, confusion and pleasure and anguish coursing through her spent form.

He rose to his knees when she relaxed, taking in her appearance as she lay boneless before him.

"Beautiful." He murmured. "I wonder..."

He probed her still quivering pussy with his index finger until she jerked away from him.

He smiled, then moved aside and flipped her over pushing her to her knees. The hard plane of his chest pressed against her back, clothing discarded at some time, and his rigid cock slipped between her parted thighs when he leaned close to her ear. She was forced to grab onto the headboard with bound hands to steady herself.

"You're lucky I'm hungry. I think I could torture you all night."

"Hungry?" she said slowly, her mouth not wanting to work for her.

He pulled back, leaving her to wonder just what the fuck he meant as she steadied herself on legs that felt like Jell-o. She was recovering, slowly. Her head hung low as she clung to an iron leaf. Her thoughts were just as jellied as her trembling thighs, but there was a warm satisfaction she'd never known before. There was also an emptiness that needed to be filled. She still wanted him, wanted to know what it felt like when he seated himself inside her. She doubted he intended to disappoint her.

Makayla felt his hands run up the backs of her thighs and across her ass, the nails of his thumbs leaving stinging trails as they dug in causing her to moan. He moved forward and the hard blunt tip of his dick pressed against her entrance. She shifted back, visions of a dream dancing in her head, but he stopped her.

"Lift your head, Makayla." The unfailing control present in his voice all this time was slipping, more growl than speech.

She lifted slowly, distrust and desire battling within her. Strands of hair balanced across her slender neck snaked their way down her back causing her to shiver. His touch grazed her tailbone and followed her spine to her shoulder blades. She arched back towards him, revelling in the gentle contact, when his fist tangle in her hair and he sank into her in one claiming stroke.

"Holy shit!" The initial shock stole her breath and defied description. It was a first time, all the angst, the desire, the fear, the desperate need, and...something else. An intimate touch, a draw against her soul, pure distilled lust, a hundred explanations ran through her mind and none of them fit. The pleasure stopped just shy of the point of pain, but it was sapping what little strength she had left.

He thrust again.

"Oh...my...fuck!" the words tumbled out of her mouth as another wave washed over.

"Is this what you wanted?" His voice was feral, almost unrecognizable.

"Yes!" She cried out as he drove into again.

"Then cum for me, Makayla." he hissed, tightening his hold on her. "I need you, all of you."

She had nothing left, he'd taken everything she had already, but as his rhythm picked up her body responded as if it belonged to him. The rising tide threatened to wash her away.

"Let go, Makayla...just let go."

She gripped the headboard with everything she had whispering, 'oh god, oh god', under her breath. Every powerful thrust pushed her closer to an edge she'd never been to before, and she instinctually fought against it.

"God dammit, stop fighting, Makayla."

Her control slipped in the futile battle. She threw her head back and Damien caught her when she lost her hold, burying his cock deep within her. He held her tight as she thrashed against him, her release coming in violent waves triggering his own orgasm. She vaguely registered his roar and a fleeting thought that Becky was going to give her shit before the edges of her vision began to sparkle and shrink in until there was nothing but darkness.

***

"Makayla."

She opened her eyes to her whispered name. She was weak, barely enough strength to hold her lids open. He kneeled on the floor, his arms crossed on the edge of the bed, and his eyes glowing faintly in the moonlit room.