Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do to me?" Her voice was brittle, raspy.

"I fed. The after effects will pass. There is one more thing."

She simply waited, too fragile to protest or even ask.

"The matter of our deal."

He stood, still naked, his torso covered in arcane tattoos. She couldn't help but admire them and their canvas as he touched her forehead with his index finger and began to draw...something. He spoke in a language she could not begin to place and then it was over. Nothing changed.

She looked at him confused when suddenly her heart felt lighter.

"Bargain complete. Sleep. You earned it."

***

Makayla's eyes opened slowly to warm sunshine and a prison of sheets and blankets. She took an unhurried breath and let it out with a languid stretch. The fact that the room was empty was no surprise. No man like that truly existed. It had been a dream, one unbelievable, decadent, ungodly dream.

She extricated herself from the tangle of bedding, still trying to hang onto the last vestiges of the night's embrace. Every muscle ached with wonderful gratifying warmth. The way her body felt it was hard to believe it had honestly been a dream.

She pulled on a pair of yoga pants and a sleek gray tank top, and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

"I see you finally decided to get up. Where's your friend?"

Makayla stopped digging in the fridge and peeked her head over the open to door to give her roommate a confused look.

"What friend?"

"The one you were...yeah...outside your bedroom door with last night...and everything else...all fucking night. Hot or not, that wasn't cool, Makayla, and so unlike you. What, suddenly you have no shame?" Becky continued as she went to set her bowl in the sink. She was not her usual perky self this morning.

No heat pooled in Makayla's cheeks, no regret seeped into her thoughts. There was no second guessing or series of self-loathing thoughts. There was just, mmmmm, last. night. It hadn't been a dream . She'd struck a deal with a demon, or something, and made enough noise to wake the dead. They must have kept Becky awake from the dark circles under the girls eyes. She stifled a chuckle.

Somehow he'd taken that feeling, the one he'd said was useless. She had no clue what he might want with it, but she didn't care. She closed the fridge, looked her roommate directly in the eye, and smiled.

"No, no shame at all."