Incubus Ale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nureru
Nureru
22 Followers

"It's been awhile for me, and I don't know if this whole thing was a standing offer from Zoe or just a onetime thing. Either way, I intend to milk it for all it's worth, so to speak." She giggled at her terrible joke, as she often did, and then brought her head in close, kissing the tip lightly. Her tongue darted out, circling me with erotic slowness. Erica kissed me again, this time opening her mouth as my shaft touched her lips. Soon I was bumping into the back of her mouth. Like last night, she was undaunted, and made only a slight gagging noise as I slid past her tongue and down into her throat.

She'd soon swallowed the entirety of my shaft, and she grinned at me around her mouthful of cock. I felt her hands on my ass then, groping at me while her head began to move. She sucked me off noisily, slurping with each bob of her head. Each time I penetrated her throat, a shiver of pleasure shot up my spine, and each time she pulled back, her tongue traced the length of me, savoring her throat juices mixed with my pre-cum.

She released me with a pop and stood up to kiss me, but stopped when she looked at me. "Your eyes are lavender again, Zach," she said. "I have to say, now that I'm sober, it's kinda wigging me out."

"I'll try to figure it out later," I growled. I wanted her. I wasn't going to focus on pointless bullshit. I grabbed her legs, and lifted her high off the ground, putting her ankles on my shoulders.

"Oh holy shit," she squeaked as I thrust into her in one movement. Remorselessly I bounced her on top of my shaft, holding her in the air by her ass as I pounded her. Her head lolled back and she squealed each time my balls slapped her. I took her mouth in mine, kissing her fiercely as I pushed her against the wall. I quickened my pace, bouncing her legs in the air as I drove into her. Her inner walls squeezed me like a vice, and I wasn't sure how long I was going to be able to keep this up.

I needn't have worried though, because however turned on I may have been Erica more than matched me. Her body soon went rigid and she screamed, spasms wracking her body as she came. I felt a flood of fluid spray onto my chest, and the musky scent of our lovemaking filled my brain. Unrelentingly I fucked her. She writhed into me, still sensitive from coming, and I only worked harder, driving my shaft deep into her canal. She came again, shortly after the first, clenching down on me so tightly I thought I might break.

"In or out," I growled through gritted teeth.

"In!" She gasped urgently, tightly hugging me close to her. One last thrust and I came, spurting my spunk into her womb. My penis pulsed as I filled her with my milk, overflowing her body. She kissed me, twisting her tongue around mine as she spilled my seed onto the tub below. I tried to pull out of her, but she held me tight, pleading "Just a moment longer." I could still feel her spasm around me as I slowly softened inside her. She looked into my eyes, curiously.

"They're fading back to normal," she said as she brought her legs back down. "I wonder what's going on with you."

I pulled out of her, and a wet messy glob of semen followed, splattering on the floor of the tub. "Oh man," she moaned, "I'm going to be leaking you all day. You filled me close to bursting. I didn't even know it was possible to shoot that much."

"We should actually get cleaned up for work," I said regretfully. "The water is starting to get cold."

***

I barely made it to work before vomiting. I had started feeling queasy by the time we'd arrived at Erica's place so she could get into her uniform, and it only got worse as time went on. Once we finally got into the parking lot I told Erica to park and I ran out into the store, dashing towards the bathroom.

"Where's the fire, Zach?" Jerry sarcastically asked me, but I ignored him. I slammed the door shut behind me, and barely made it to the toilet before saying goodbye to breakfast. My eyes watered and my throat burned as undigested hunks of food and bile splattered into the bowl. I felt much better after I finished retching.

I wiped down the toilet so no one would have to use a vomit crusted commode, and I gargled some water from the sink to try to get the taste out of my mouth. When I was finally done, Erica and Jerry were waiting on the other side of the door for me.

"You all right there, Zach?" Jerry asked me, curiously.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just drank too much last night. You know how it is."

"Oh boy, do I ever!" Jerry laughed and clapped me on the back, nearly knocking me to the floor. "Well then, scoot your happy ass out of the way, it's my turn." The bathroom door locked with a click behind him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Erica was concerned. "Do you want me to get you anything? Tea, crackers, something?"

I waved dismissively at her. "I'm totally fine. Come on, let's go take over the tills."

Sandra usually operates the registers in the morning, doing paperwork in between helping the few customers that come in early in the day. It looked like it was another slow day, judging from the volume of papers she had stacked behind her.

"Morning Zach, morning Zoe." She greeted us absently while she wrote. "Drink too much again Zach? Heard you all the way over here."

"Yeah, something like that," I replied. For some reason, Sandra looked really sexy to me today. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her face and her soft black hair. She was wearing a shirt today that was low cut enough that slight cleavage was visible when she bent over, and I kept glancing at those breasts as well. I just wanted to reach out and grab them, squeeze them, suckle them.

"Okay, well, we're gonna get to work." Erica said to her, dragging me towards the back. "It looks slow today, so we're going to go help with stocking. Yell if you need us at the registers."

When we got in the back room, Erica spun me towards her and studied me. "You were thinking our lovely boss looked sexy fine, weren't you?" She asked me intensely.

I blushed. "What? No, come on. She's way older than me."

"Your eyes," she said, pointing at them for emphasis, "they changed color again. And you started getting really intense, like you were this morning in the shower." Her face turned red as she recalled our earlier encounter. I could sense she was slightly aroused at the memory too; I could smell her musk in the air. I don't know how.

"Stop it!" She slapped me in the face, and I suddenly felt a bit more clear headed. "I don't know what's going on, but your eyes are acting like a... sexual barometer or something. You gotta keep the head above your shoulders in control, instead of passing the reins to Little Zach. You are going to freak people out."

"Yeah, okay," I breathed in reply.

Keeping "Little Zach" out of the driver's seat proved to be a substantial challenge. While we worked on getting product onto the floor, I kept finding my attention being drawn towards Erica's tight little body, and I kept feeling an intense desire bubbling up inside me. It was like there was a bonfire in my chest, and it burned hotter whenever my focus wandered.

A couple hours later, it was busy enough to where Sandra had us come up and operate the registers so she could go into her office and finish up her work. Life only got harder for me, as we had several attractive customers in a row. Nancy, a teacher at the high school, was doing some home improvement project. She was tall, lithe, busty, and today wearing a tank top that revealed way too much. I tried to do long division in my head.

Lydia, Mrs. Smith's granddaughter, came in to have us mix up the paint they'd decided upon, and Mrs. Smith wasn't exaggerating in the slightest about her looks. She was of a pretty average height, but she had the most ridiculous body. Her breasts were huge, I'm talking letters you'd use for words like "fire truck" or "falafel" or "I want to fuck the shit out of those", and her ass was tremendous. She had fine auburn hair, swept up in an off center pony tail, and thick eyelashes that failed to conceal her intense hazel eyes. I felt my body start to flush again as she walked towards me. I needed her, I needed her now. I could take her, just throw her to the floor and start banging away. Would she let me? Do I care?

"Wow, those are some crazy eyes," she said as she reached the register. "Those real?"

"No," I bit out gruffly, "they're uh, mood change contacts." I could kick myself. That was stupid.

"Oh wow!" She said, intrigued. "They have those?"

"Yeah," Erica interjected, backing up my stupidity, "when he's feeling different emotions they reveal them to the world. Green for envy, blue for sadness, things like that."

"Oh. So, what does lavender mean? What are you feeling right now?"

I didn't know what to respond. I was probably going to blurt out something idiotic, but Erica saved me. "Hunger. Lavender means he's hungry, ain't cha Zach?"

Lydia laughed at that, and then she and Erica went to go get paint mixed up. As they walked away, Erica shrugged at me, as if to say "It wasn't exactly a lie."

She had a point, and a couple hours later even more of one; by the time my lunch arrived I was absolutely starving. I went to the burger joint across the street and got a couple of enormous cheeseburgers, a giant thing of fries, and a small soda. I lugged my haul to our break room and prepared for my feast.

"Wow. Making up for breakfast?" Erica commented, walking past as she saw me unwrapping the first of my burgers.

"You know it. Lost what little I took in, gotta replenish it." With that, I took a hearty bite and proceeded to gag. I couldn't swallow. It was like trying to eat cat litter, and it tasted like it had been used. I coughed as I spat the offending morsel back onto the coated paper wrapper.

"Burger Palace not on their game, huh?" Erica joked, but her face was wrought with concern.

"Yeah, must not be. Probably some new punk working the grill with no idea what he's doing." I stared at the burger mournfully. It looked delicious. I tried one of the fries next, and this time I couldn't even bring myself to take a bite. The second it was in my mouth my stomach twisted, as if grasped by a malevolent fist.

"Guess I'm not that hungry after all," I muttered mournfully. "You want something to eat, Erica? I think I got too much."

I left her to polish off the burgers and staggered over to the restroom. Lights on, door locked.

When I looked in the mirror, the face that stared back at me was a little terrifying. I looked haggard, stressed, and yet somehow imperceptibly more attractive than I was before. Was that my imagination? Was the hunger getting the best of me? Or were the angles of my jaw more clearly defined? I flexed tentatively, and discovered I had visible muscles for the first time in several years. It couldn't be weight loss from not eating; I'd only missed a couple of meals.

I pushed it out of my mind for the time being, splashing cold water on my face to try to bring me back to reality as a functioning human being. My lunch break was about over, so I started to leave the restroom to go clock back in for the second half of my shift. However, Sandra was standing on the other side, waiting for me.

"My office, Zach," was all she said before walking away.

Nureru
Nureru
22 Followers