Incubus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers

"Can I spend the rest of my life undressing you?"

Britt turned and smiled. "I don't have that long."

He took her statement as an invitation and reached for her.

She laughed and held up her hands. "I didn't mean it that way," she said. "It's just that I'd be too old by the time you'd finished."

Despite Damian's favorable reaction, Britt felt a little self-conscious. This was about as far removed from jeans, sweaters and sneakers as she could get. She wore a white, satin blouse with several of the top buttons undone. A thin chain funneled into the generous cleft of her breasts. A black leather skirt encased her legs to mid-thigh. A midnight blue underbust corset over her blouse cinched the already narrow circumference of her waist, enhancing the hourglass figure that she normally kept hidden. Beneath it all she wore a lace bra and matching thong, garter and stockings. Her boots, a final surrender of reason and budgetary worries, encased her lower legs, laces criss-crossed from just below the knee.

Damian sat heavily and gazed at her, elbows on knees, chin in hands.

Britt fidgeted. "What?"

He shook his head. "Who ever thought that the ungodly power to seduce was limited to incubi?"

They wended their way between tables to an intimate booth tucked into a quiet corner at one of the finest restaurants in town. Male diners paused mid-chew as Britt passed, while the female diners were torn between admiring Damian and casting withering looks at their male counterparts.

"I thought you didn't eat," said Britt after they'd been seated.

"Not usually. It doesn't do a thing for me. But I can't very well sit here with no food, though the dish before me right now is plenty good enough to eat."

Britt rolled her eyes despite the tingle she felt in the pit of her stomach. "I'm sure you see your fair share of dishes."

"You'd think that."

Britt regarded him quizzically.

"Britt, we're as much cursed as those we feed upon. Can you imagine? Centuries of visiting sin and carnality upon the unsuspecting without enjoying the intimacy? Forever being something to be exorcized?" He laughed bitterly. "Pity the demon. Imagine that."

Her heart went out to him.

He shook his head and smiled ruefully. "It's bad enough you have a demon on your hands. Heaven knows I don't want you to think I'm desperate too."

Britt reached for his hand. "I don't think that. Besides, you have a half-demon on yours. Perhaps we're fated to be wicked together."

Damian laughed and it was music to her ears.

The rest of the meal passed quickly. Whether because of the candlelight, the wine, or Damian's presence, Britt felt intoxicated, submerged in a deep contentment, coming up for air whenever Damian's hand brushed hers.

She admitted to herself that she was his, come hell or high water.

On the way back to the car, they passed a bar that blasted loud Celtic music and raucous laughter onto the sidewalk.

Damian slowed and peeked into the window. "Shall we check it out?"

Britt groaned inwardly. In contrast to her vow to proceed with all caution, she now yearned for nothing more than to be with Damian behind closed doors. Now. If she were any more wound up, she'd explode. Besides, this was a student bar, and the last thing Britt wanted was to be recognized by one of her classmates.

He smiled, as though recognizing her sudden need for haste.

"Come on. It'll be fun."

Britt didn't notice the flash of recognition as they passed the doorman.

Damian watched the students on the dance floor, a look of bemusement on his face. A small coterie of young women danced earnestly by the stage, surrounded by a self-conscious ring of awkwardly twitching boys.

"This is what passes for dancing these days?"

"Can you do better?"

A look of horror crossed his face. "I'm far too old."

"Frost said that dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire."

"Then he obviously hadn't seen this. This is more an expression of horizontal seizures."

He sipped his single malt, and a look passed between Damian and the lead singer, who tipped her head in a subtle nod.

The band ended the song to applause and drunken shouts and then launched into its torch song. Damian smiled and pulled Britt onto the dance floor. He wrapped an arm around her corseted waist and held her hand. He held her close and pressed a leg between hers.

"This is more like it," whispered Damian.

Britt rested her head on his shoulder and allowed herself to surrender to the heat that emanated from him. The rest of the world dissolved around them. She felt only him, the pressure of him against her chest, the fleeting brushing of their legs, the erotic synchronization of movement.

The song ended and segued into a number that brought the singles back to the dance floor. Britt and Damian remained motionless, an island in the now heaving mass of students around them. Britt rose on her toes and nipped his earlobe. "Let's go. Please."

They left the dance floor arm in arm to collect their coats.

Their way was blocked by Mike. "So this is your friend?"

Shit, thought Britt.

Damian extended a hand. Mike ignored it, his eyes boring holes into Britt.

"I knew something was up," said Mike. Two of his friends, the doorman and a gym gorilla Britt didn't recognize, stood behind Mike, grinning. Magically, the area around them cleared.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" shouted Mike above the pulsing music.

"She doesn't have to say anything," said Damian, stepping into the space between Britt and Mike.

"I wasn't talking to you."

"You are now."

Britt shouted a warning.

Mike swung his fist, a haymaker with little grace but plenty of force. Without taking his eyes off of his opponent, Damian's hand swung up and caught the fist before it could connect.

"You should really reconsider what you're about to do."

Mike's face twisted into an ugly grimace and he launched the other fist. Damian's other hand caught the punch as well.

Holding both fists, Damian's hands effortlessly swung down and he leaned into Mike. "You can't say that I didn't warn you."

"Please don't hurt him," pleaded Britt.

Mike attempted to deliver a head-butt which Damian easily avoided.

Damian shook his head and tightened his grasp. Mike's eyes widened. A series of cracks sounded over the music.

Mike paled instantly and dropped to his knees as an animal howl erupted from his lips. The music faltered and stopped. Mike held his mangled hands to his chest.

Mike's friends took one look at the state of their companion and retreated a few steps. Several of the onlookers averted their faces with groans of disgust.

Britt stood in shock as Damian's wrapped an arm around her waist. "I think we should go."

A path opened before them as Damian grabbed their coats. Britt allowed herself to be shepherded outside as the club's bouncers converged on the wailing form of her ex-boyfriend.

"Did you have to do that?" asked Britt as they walked to the car.

"He got off easy."

"That's easy?" Britt shivered at the recollection of the sound of bones breaking.

"A lot easier than what he had in mind for you."

Britt wound her arm through his. "Thanks."

He looked at her and cocked an eyebrow.

"He had it coming," said Britt.

"So, did it turn you on, me defending your honor like that?"

She punched him playfully on the shoulder.

"Ouch."

* * *

They stood at Britt's door.

"I guess this is good night," said Damian, grinning.

Bastard, thought Britt. He knew exactly what was going on. Perhaps Britt could surprise him after all. Her finger probed a gap between the buttons of his shirt. "It doesn't have to be."

"No?"

"You could come in," said Britt.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

The moment the door clicked shut behind them, she was on him, mouth pressed against his, tongue probing, hands exploring.

She disengaged from him and took a tentative step back. His face registered surprise and hunger and his breath came raggedly. She knew she had him on the brink. Then again, she was on the brink herself.

Britt took a steadying breath. She had played out this moment in her mind and didn't want her own raging passion to derail her plans.

She approached him again and placed her hands on his chest. "If I'm going to be bound to you, it's only fair that you agree to be bound by me."

The smile left Damian's face. Britt thought for a moment that she'd taken it too far. "I already am," he whispered.

"I appreciate that, but it's not exactly what I had in mind."

She took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

"Don't move," she commanded.

Britt's hands fumbled with the buttons of Damian's shirt. By the time she'd reached his navel, Damian reached for the hooks that secured her corset and Britt shook her head. "I told you not to move."

Damian's hands dropped to his sides.

She knelt before him and busied herself with his belt. Soon his pants lay crumpled on the floor and she ran her fingernails along the thickening length of his cock that was straining the fabric of his briefs. These she slid off as well and his manhood sprang free.

She grasped it in her hand, kissed its crown and stood.

Damian's eyes glowed.

"Lie down," Britt commanded.

Damian hesitated but did as she asked. He positioned himself in the center of the bed, his organ already erect and proud.

From beneath the bed, Britt removed two lengths of rope that she had hidden there earlier. She hopped onto the bed, straddling him. The thickness of his cock pressed insistently against her backside.

Damian raised an eyebrow.

"Give me your hand," said Britt.

He lifted a hand and placed it on her breast. Not exactly what she had in mind, but it would do. While he kneaded her breast, she managed to tie the rope around his wrist, leaving a good length to dangle.

She could feel the warmth of his hand through her blouse and the tingling of the nipple ring. She was close to discarding her plan altogether and taking him right then, but managed to restrain herself.

She repeated the process with the other wrist and fastened both to the headboard. She didn't doubt for a moment that Damian could defeat either her ropework or the headboard, if it came to that.

"I didn't take you for kinky."

She leaned back and admired her handiwork and the breathtaking man she had bound. He gazed at her hungrily while he tested the ropes that secured his wrists.

"You've got me where you want me. Now what?"

Britt swallowed. "I want to see you as you really are."

Damian grinned. "Very well."

He shimmered beneath her and Britt felt a tingling at her breasts and a heat between her thighs. Horns of the blackest night rose from his head and his skin took on a darker, reddish-brown hue. His eyes smoldered orange.

"Happy?"

Britt wasn't sure. She'd been able to overlook his nature for much of their date, to think him a man like any other. Now the doubts assailed her anew. It was difficult to reconcile the caring and attentive man she knew with this horned demon. Was this what she wanted? Did she understand what she was getting into? What was the cost?

Her fingertips tentatively explored his horns from the tips to their base, like a blind woman reading braille. Lids closed over smoldering eyes, hiding a flash of disbelief. Her fingers continued their journey to the hard planes of his face. She leaned over, resting on her elbows and grasping the horns in her hands. She kissed him deeply and pressed herself against him.

She sat up and his eyes opened again, begging hungrily.

Britt slowly unfastened the corset while grinding her pelvis against him. Her blouse and bra followed. Her nipples tingled, puckered and slightly distended by the thickness of the rings that penetrated them. She stood then and removed her skirt and thong in a deliberate striptease and cast them aside.

Damian's glowing eyes roved her body and she flushed under the scrutiny. She stood for a moment longer, hips swaying gently, and unclasped her hair, allowing her tresses to descend in chestnut waves around her shoulders.

"You're a fucking tease," said Damian huskily.

Britt straddled him again and whispered into his ear. "And there's not a thing you can do about it." She bit his lobe hard enough to elicit a gasp.

She grasped his horns and pressed their tips into the pillow. She lowered her chest to his face, allowing first one nipple and then the other to graze his lips. She moved her breasts back and forth, the silken skin tingling against the stubble on his cheeks. She lost herself to the sensations when Damian took her into his mouth, teeth biting down on the soft and sensitive flesh. His tongue ran in heated circles around the nipple, exploring where the ring penetrated the flesh, alternately sucking and nibbling. He unleashed sensations that communicated a damp warmth to her groin.

When he finally released her, she positioned herself over him, her pale hands small and delicate against the muscular expanse of his chest. The crown of his cock cleaved the yielding softness of her pussy and she swayed her hips, her body poised on his length. She slowly lowered herself onto him in deliberate, delicious increments.

He filled her as no one else had. When she had no more room for him, she pressed against him, relishing the exquisite pleasure and pain of accommodating him, until her damp lips kissed the base of his shaft. She remained thus for several long moments, quaking as a multitude of nerves fired and muscles spasmed within her.

Finally she rose and took him in again, grinding her pelvis into him.

Whatever he might be, this felt so right.

She felt another sensation, a flitting point that danced around her ass, pressed against her perineum, and insinuated itself alongside his cock within the straining confines of her pussy.

Through the shimmering heat of her passion, she tried to place this phantom sensation.

She glanced at Damian through the swaying curtain of her hair. He grinned wickedly. Something pressed against her anus.

His tail. When she had asked him to reveal himself, she'd forgotten about his tail.

As she bore down on him, his tail penetrated more deeply into her ass.

She moaned and quickened her pace, riding Damian's cock and probing tail with animal intensity.

Her body shuddered as she came, trembling with each wave until she collapsed upon him, spent.

He flipped her onto her back, having easily escaped the ropes. She opened herself to him. He twined his fingers in hers and held her hands immobile on either side of her head.

He rose above her, a medieval vision, and lowered himself into her.

"Fuck me," she begged.

His whipping tail thrashed her flanks as he rode her.

She gasped at the pummeling.

He moaned his release as his cock pulsed deep within her, emptying itself.

Britt held him within her, hands on his hips, refusing to part from him.

Some time later, Damian lay alongside her, head perched on hand, the other lazily stroking her breast.

"Britt?"

"Hmm?"

"Britt, I..."

She pressed a finger to his lips and shook her head. There was no need for words.

"Me too," she whispered.

Damian left in the evening after they'd spent the day together, exploring each other at leisure. He had asked whether she wanted him to return to human form but she begged him not to. At times, the sight of him as a demon shook her; at others, the incongruity of this horned being engaged in domestic tasks made her laugh.

When at last he made to leave, Britt held him though she knew that he had to feed.

He stood reluctantly at the door. "You understand that I have to leave -- what I have to do?"

Britt frowned but was forced to nod. She wished that she -- and she alone -- could sustain him.

"Can you accept it?"

She did, but couldn't prevent her eyes from misting. "Only if you make love to me first."

"Is that an invitation?"

"It's a demand."

***

Damian's frantic telephone call came the next morning. "Have you seen Kat?"

"No. Not recently. Why?"

Damian cursed. "I think she's done something terrible."

-- to be continued --

***

My apologies to those of you who thought the story ended with the last chapter. Rest assured that there will be a couple more chapters in this series and the next series (featuring some of the same characters) is already in the works.

Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to comment and to vote on previous chapters. It's reassuring and encouraging to know there are readers on the other end. As a neophyte, your input means a lot.

ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers
12