Incursion 1

Story Info
Three army women are captured in the Balkans.
23.5k words
4.23
246.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers

It was the year 2050. The war in Europe had been going on for 20yrs. Twenty years of madness, of murder, of rape, and destruction, more than half of Europe was a burnt out shell. All because those stupid bastards in South East Europe could not get along with each other, with ethnic groups choosing up sides and drawing in more and more and more countries until half of the continent was ablaze. As more and more countries were drawn into the conflict, the mayhem became even more intense. The backpack nuke used in L.A. was the last straw.

Now her she was in a cesspit called the Balkans, but what the hell, that were the price of promotion. Kathy Caitlin aka Cat was a Major in

The US Army, an expert in Intelligence & counterinsurgency.

At the age of 30 Cat was well on her way to being a General Officer by the time she was 40.

However, none of these thoughts had any bearing of the work of the day. Command & Control had given her new orders, bring in some prisoners & find the new gas factory that was giving command and control fits.

CHAPTER I THE MISSION

Cat was in command of a company of Counterinsurgency and Intelligence; this consisted of 6 helos and 200 to 250 troopers. For the coming insertion, she would only be using 2 helos and 50 troopers.

Cat turned to her executive officer, "Hey Red get the fifty troopers next on the duty list a get 2 birds warmed up. We are going for a little ride." Red said, " OK skipper. You want I should go along." " Nah, can't have you and I on the same OP, someone has to watch the fort. Besides you would have to lead any rescue mission, if my mission should have any trouble."


Red's shoulders slumped. Red, who was actually Capt. William Early, was a 6ft 10in monster of a man was always up for action. Even if the possibility of said, action was slight. Being the true professional he was the said, "Birds and troopers will be on the tarmac in 20".

Thirty minutes later the two helos were flying over the war blasted landscaped that was modern day Balkan's. Cat was speaking into her helmet mike. "Ronni, turn to a NE heading over this next mountain and get lower we won't be able to see a fucking thing at this altitude. This fucking fog doesn't help anything either." Autumn in the Balkans was notorious for fog and today was worse than most, Ronni was first Lieutenant Veronica Early sister of William Early, Cat's executive officer and pilot of Cat's helo. Ronni said, "Not a good idea to go lower skipper, theses fools on the ground don't have many missiles left, but they have plenty of small arms. It only takes one round on the big nut that holds the rotor on to make you have a bad day." Cat said, "Down please Ronni". "Ok Skipper, down it is."

Fox 1 and Fox 2 swooped down to tree top level and started to pass the top of the mountain. A burst of auto rifle fire hit Fox 1. The armored sides shrugged if off with only scratches, then six rounds hit the large rotor nut. That was three rounds more than it could take. A piece of the nut fractured and hit the rotor. Then the rotor itself flew apart, Fox 1 dropped like the rock it now was, and ahead was a small clearing. Ronni was screaming into her mike, "Mayday, Mayday, Fox 1 we are hit, going down at map ref-----". CRASH, BANG, BOOM, Fox 1 was down.

Chapter 2 WALKING

Fox 2 was not hit by the first burst of auto-fire, but on circling back to the wreckage of Fox 1, they came under a storm of small arms fire. Some of this fire hit the tail rotor causing the aircraft to bounce and shudder, they had no choice they must return to base.

Meanwhile on the ground, there were signs of life in the wrecked aircraft. When the aircraft was hit, Cat was firmly belted in the right hand seat, events moved so quickly she never had time to be afraid. In any case, she could not fly a helo; in fact, Ronni could not fly this one, because rocks can't fly.

In the seconds before they hit cat though, "What a stupid fucking way to die, shot down by someone Militiaman with an AK-47. Then the aircraft smashed into the clearing, the rear of the craft hitting a giant boulder while the nose smacked into giant mud hole.

The mud hole saved Cat, Ronni, and the two troopers in the jump seats. The other 21 troopers were crushed between the boulder and the frame of the aircraft. As soon as Cat got here wits about her she yelled, "Out, get out this fucker may burn." That proved a small problem, the doors were buckled and jammed, by now the smell of fuel was overpowering. Cat reacted quickly, pulling her 10mm pistol she swapped mags for one with AP rounds. Yelling, "Cover your face", she put three rounds into the front windscreen, then raising a booted foot she kicked the remainder of the windscreen onto the ground.

Turning to Ronni and the two troopers she said, "Hurry up this damn thing is going to blow any second. First Ronni, the two troopers, and finally Cat herself un-assed the smashed remains of the aircraft. They promptly found themselves ass deep in sticky brown mud, struggling and falling the finally made there way to somewhat dryer ground. Fifty yards from the aircraft, they were slammed to the ground by a deep-throated explosion. The helo had become a funeral pyre for the 21 dead heroes still aboard. As the four lay panting on the damp ground, they looked back at what had been one of the highest tech weapons in America's arsenal. Now only so much burning scrap metal.

Cat took rapid stock of their general situation. Ronni had her 10mm pistol and her map case. Each of the troopers was armed with their standard machine pistols, plus 2 frag grenades, and two smoke grenades, plus all had their own GPS device. The troopers themselves one male, one female were a plus, they at most times served as Cat's bodyguard. This meant they were hardened veterans with at least 5 yrs service. The male was of average size, 5ft 10in and slender build. He looked somewhat harmless until you looked into the deep blue eyes they seemed to have no spark, or life. His name was Carl (Snuff) Calvin, a stone cold killer if there was ever one. The female trooper was 5ft 5in with a girl next-door look about her, her brown eyes wide and innocent looking. Her name was Rene (Trigger) Ames; her looks were belied by her nickname Trigger, because that was what she was quick on the trigger. That left ronni (Fox), for hers looks, hence her call sign. At 5ft 8in and a centerfold figure she was not really a ground trooper, but she had been in a few ground firefights and was fearless in any case.

Cat looked at Snuff and said, "Snuff how far you figure back to the first American picket line." "100 miles more or less, more if we have to go around any Serb troops. But hell Skipper, Fox 2 got away they should be back with SAR in about 2 hours."

Cat said, "Yeah if Fox 2 was not hit and the way they bugged out makes me think they were hit. Plus we got to fucking get out of here, this crash site will draw Serbs like flies to dog shit. Now you and Trigger are real good at hide and evade, where as Fox and I aren't real ground troopers."

"What I want you to do Snuff is, hike back ASAP to the nearest picket line you can find and get the Calvary back here ASAP.

I'll keep Trigger here as security, while the three of us hike up this next mountain. I hope that we can find a cave to hold up in at least for overnight. Now we all have our GPS's, so even should we become separated SAR will still be able to find us."

All three nodded their heads, no one was happy but Cat's logic was impeccable, besides she was in command. Snuff said, "OK Skipper, nightfall will be in another 4 hours, I'd best be making tracks."

Chapter 3 CAPTURE

After 2 hours of hiking up the next mountainside, the three women had not found a cave or any other shelter. Just as they reached another small glade, the forest around them erupted with a hail of small arms fire. The three women hit the dirt trying to pinpoint the source of the gunfire. Cat said "Anyone got a target" two negatives came back. Then a voice speaking English in a Serb accent bellowed over a loudhailer.

"Put down your weapons Yankees, get up, put your hands on your heads and stand very still. If you do not comply you will killed instantly, do you understand?"

Cat looked at the other two women. "Well this might be OK, they sound like regulars not militia. As long as we are alive things can always change, dead is forever." Fox and Trigger slowly nodded their heads. Cat and Fox unbuckled their pistol belts and slowly rose to their feet. Trigger left her machine pistol on the ground, rose to her feet, and then she unclipped her grenades and laid them carefully on the ground. Rising to their feet the three clasped their hands on their heads, waiting uneasily for whatever came next. Cat half expected a burst of gunfire to cut them down where they stood. Cat's heart sank when she saw the troops moving from the timber in the open glade, "they were militia," she thought. Now it was to late to fight if they wanted to, these bastard militias were little more than bandits. Their own regulars shot them on sight.

A huge bearded man approached to within 10 ft of them. He was holding a loudhailer in his left hand, an old Luger in his right. He opened his gap toothed mouth and laughed saying, "Three Yankee woman soldat, this is gut, the commander will be pleased, which of you is the ranking bitch". Since no one wore rank tabs in the field there was no way to tell by looking. Cat answered, " I am the ranking officer Major Kathy Caitlin United States Army, this is 1 st Lieutenant Veronica Early, and Sergeant Rene Ames. And who might I be addressing."

"Why I am Captain Kurt Gomner, I command this small patrol of the Peoples Fighting Militia." While the conversation had been going on a dozen or more ragged, figures had emerged from the tree line. Cat had never seen men who looked so vicious and animal like in her life. They were dressed in bits and pieces of uniforms from a dozen armies. They were armed with what ever they could steal, some of their weapons pre-dated WWII, maybe even WWI by the look of some of the pistols.

Kurt turned to three of the men and said "Watch these bitches carefully they are well trained, do not turn your back on them. You three tie their hands behind their back, also put them in a coffle, with 8 ft of slack between them" Cat said, "I demand we be treated in accordance with the tenants of the Geneva Convention. Tying us in this manner is against the law." Karl laughed saying, "We no, no such law here, we obey only the Law of our Commander."

The three designated men carefully bound the women's hands behind their back, and then looped rope around their necks. Karl said, "Come we must get out of here, the Yankee's will be looking for these bitches." Motioning his men to hurry, he grabbed the end of the rope forcing the three women to break into a trot.

For two hours the patrol moved without a break, they were following an old hunters trail, it was tough going for the three women, with their hands bound and the coffle making their necks chaff and burn. Finally inside a pine grove Kurt called a halt, "We will stop here for a few minutes and keep your hands off the bitches". While giving a stern, look at his men.

Cat said, "We need to relieve ourselves Capt." "Relieve yourself? Well go ahead nobody is stopping you" "How about a little privacy, one at a time behind a tree." "No Major I don't think so, squat right where you stand, none of you are getting out of my sight."

Cat said, "Well at least untie our hands so we can pull our pants down." Kurt laughed saying, "Not that either, I don't trust you. I will do the honors for you, one at a time. Remember my men will shoot you at the first sign of trouble. Do you understand?" Cat looked at the other two women, they shrugged their shoulders. This would not be the first time any of them had pissed in front of men; you could not serve in combat and not have that happen. Nevertheless, this would be decidedly different their hands bound and a grubby smelly man would be pulling their pants down. Still it was better than pissing their pants. Cat looked at the Capt said, "OK let's get on with it, and get you cheap thrill."

The Capt. Said, "I will enjoy this, who wants to be first," Cat said, "I'll go first." Grinning the Capt. knelt next to cat and began undoing her web belt, then slowly unbuttoned her bdu's. Taking his time he slid her bdu's down to her boot tops. Her smooth muscular legs goose fleshing in the cool air, the bdu under pants adding an unexpected erotic look to the situation. Then sliding his dirty hands down, her smooth belly he grasped the garment and slowly pulled it down to pool on top of her pants. Cat's black pubic hair was trimmed in a narrow vee, the Capt's. eyes were level with this enticing view. Those eyes were bright with lust; his tongue licked his cracked scabby lips. His eyes were riveted on the crack in her sex lips.

Cat's heart was pounding in her chest, she could feel the man's lust, see it in his eyes. His men were staring with undisguised lust; some were rubbing their crotch's. Cat could smell the man's sour body odor; his breath was hot and fetid on her bare crotch. She knew she was moments from being raped. Fox broke the spell, "Hey, I got go, can we hurry up here?" Cat could have hugged her, leave it to Fox to break things up.

Kurt blinked said, "Yes hurry up we can't stay here all day, piss and be quick about it." Cat squatted and leaning forward emptied her bladder. One of the men laughed, saying something to his friends. Karl said, "he said it sounds like a cow pissing on a flat rock." The men all roared with laughter. When she had finished the Capt. pulled up her garments. Then moved on to Fox, the men all got a good look at her red bush and perfect ass. Then it was Trigger's turn, she was a natural blonde. By now all, the men had noticeable bulges in their pants; some even had fingers inside their pants rubbing their swollen cocks.

Kurt said, "Move out, we have a ways to go yet." So, they began walking again mile after mile. By now Cat and Ronni were sore and aching, not being real ground troops. Trigger was in much better shape, being used to forced marches with full packs, plus weapons. Just as the Sun was beginning to set the patrol came to a narrow defile, which dead ended in a huge cave system. Kurt smiled said, "Welcome to your new home ladies I am sure you will come to love it here."

A bigger den of thieves none of the Americans had ever seen. There were over 200 men here with the caves no doubt holding even more. A large crowd began gathering hooting, yelling, and calling out lewd suggestions. The smell of unwashed humanity was over powering. Several men in the crowd began pulling and pinching at the three Americans. Kurt was swearing and trying to beat the crowd back, with little success. The three women eyes flitted back and forth fear showing in their pale faces.

Suddenly there was a burst of submachine gun fire. The crowd was instantly silent, gazing up to the largest cave set mid-level in the cliff face. Looking up Cat saw the largest man she had ever seen. He was easily 8 ft tall and maybe over 400 lbs, none of it fat by the look of it. He had shoulder blonde hair and was bare to the waist despite the cold. He was holding a machine pistol in his left hand the barrel was smoking, his right hand held a huge flagon from which liquid sloped over the brim. His voice was a bull bellow. "What the fuck is going on Capt., can you no longer control the men? Back to your kennels dogs, or I'll gut a few of you to instruct the rest." The crowd melted away in a trice, leaving the three Americans and the Capt. standing alone. Kurt was whispering to the women, "That is the Commander, he does seem in a good mood. Normally he would have shot at least 2 men, in this situation." The Commander said, " Well Capt. don't stand there like a fool bring our guests inside so we may become acquainted."

Chapter 3 THE COMMANDER

The four of them walked up the steep incline into the large cave. Further and further into the bowels of the cliff they moved. It was as if it was something out of Aladdin and the 40 Thieves, Heaps of weapons and other loot were piled in a haphazard manner. Finally, they came to a curtained passageway; Kurt held it aside, motioning the women inside.

Inside on a throne built from solid polished oak sat the Commander. He still holding the machine pistol and was drinking from the flagon with obvious relish. "My God", Cat thought, "This guy thinks he's a Robber Baron from The Middle Ages."

The Commander said, "Well introduce me to the ladies Kurt." "Yes sir, this is Major Caitlin, 1 st Lt. Fox, and Sergeant Ames of The U.S. Army."

The Commander said, "Welcome to my humble abode ladies, I hope your stay with us will be as pleasant for you as it will be for myself and my men."

Cat spoke up, "I wish to complain about our treatment by Capt. Gomner. Our bindings are a clear violation of the Geneva Convention. Not to mention the total lack of food or drink since our capture." Cat was figuring a good offense was the best defense.

The Commander said, "You are absolutely correct Major. Untie the ladies at once Kurt have you no manners at all. I am truly sorry ladies the Capt. is not well bread like myself. He is only a simple peasant." "But, but Commander they will be dangerous." "Nonsense Capt. these fine women are my guests they will give me their word they will not try to escape. Is that not so Major?"

Cat said, "Absolutely sir, you have my word as an officer in the U.S. Army that we will not try to escape or harm you." "You see Capt. now untie them at once."

Producing a boot knife, the Capt. carefully cut the ropes from the three women. In moments, the women were free rubbing their chaffed wrists and necks, working the kinks out of their limbs and backs. Cat spoke up again, "My troopers and myself thank you. Now if we could be shown to our quarters and have some rations provided I would be most grateful."

"Capt. Gomner would you please see to the comfort of the Lieutenant and the Sergeant, and Capt. be on you best behavior. The Major will dine with me as my guest. Will that be satisfactory Major?"

Cat was thinking, "We really don't want to be separated, but their chances might be better for escape if they were." She said, "That will do nicely sir, I thank you." The Commander said, "Oh by the way, please give your gps devices to the Capt., they won't work in here anyway. It is an old iron ore mine you see" Capt. Gomner collected the three devices and along with Fox and Ames left the Commanders private quarters.

The Commander said, "Well Major I imagine you will want to freshen up before dinner. You will find a fully appointed bath in the alcove to you right." In a slightly harsher tone, "You will find no weapons nor another exit. Dinner is one half hour."

Cat said, "thanks again." Then moving to her left she entered the indicated alcove. What she found was truly amazing, a full bath and powder room. Done in of all things gold inlay and marble tile, with one whole wall all in mirrors with gold threads inlaid, Cat looked at the shower with longing, she was dirty, tired and hungry. She desperately wanted a shower and to wash her hair. The possibility of hidden cameras entered her mind. Then casting caution to the winds she began stripping off her dirty sweat stained bdu's and muddy boots.

Cat was a fine figure of a woman at 6 ft, 170 lbs she looked lean. However, her 38d breasts, smooth flat belly and long supple legs belied the leanness. Now completely nude she adjusted the water as hot as she could stand it and stepped inside the shower. Inside she found a full array of bath and shampoo products. Cat showered and shampooed her hair reveling in the feeling of being clean again. Then stepping from the shower feeling quite refreshed now, she toweled her tall muscular body to a healthy glow. IT was while gazing at her nude body in the mirrored wall that she noticed her dirty bdu's were gone. In there place was a complete set of clean of bdu's, including a pair of spit shined jump boots.

basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers