Incursion 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers

Fox said, "I've got a full suite at the Roma Hotel. How about we go all go there after dinner, see what happens."

One hour later the Roma Hotel, in Fox's suite.

Cat was sitting on the couch with Red. Fox, Trigger, and Snuff had moved into one of the bedrooms and closed the door. Cat wasn't sure how to go about this seduction business, never having seduced a man. Red took matters into his own hands. Pulling Cat to him, he began kissing her, while his right hand massaged her ass.

The touch of Red's lips and hand caused her sex hormones to hit high gear. Abruptly pulling away from Red she began disrobing. Red sat in rapt silence as her 6 foot body was revealed to his eyes. The huge breasts, flat belly, full ass, were beautiful. The now forever hairless lips of her pussy were weeping pussy cream. When the last of her clothes hit the floor she turned to him and said, "Well big boy you just going to sit there, or are you going to fuck me".

Like a man, possessed Red leaped to his feet and began ripping his uniform off. Cat had never seen Red in the buff before. She figured he might be well hung, but no way could he be as large as the Commander was. Cat was wrong. The piece of meat standing up between Red's legs was at least 20 inches long and as big around as her fist.

Cat dropped to her knees and began licking the head of his immense cock. Then she slowly began inserting the organ into her oral cavity. Over coming her gag reflex, she swallowed more and more of his meat. Red was griping the sides of head his head thrown back in sexual bliss. He said, "Easy Cat I want to cum in your cunt the first time".

Cat eased his cock out of her mouth and jumped onto the couch. She knelt on the couch her ass toward him, her legs spread. The lips of her pussy were wide open glistening with sex juice. She said, "Give it to me dog fashion Red. Oh I need fucked soooo bad, hurry."

Red gripped her left hip in his left hand while his right hand centered his cock head between her cunt lips. He swiped the head over the juicy lips, and then began a slow sure inward pressure. Her pussy opened like a flower sucking his organ along her wet laden sex tunnel. His cock finally slid to a stop touching her uterus. Cat moaned, "Is that all? I want it all in me". Red said, "You sure I got maybe four more inches to go. I don't want to hurt anything inside you".

Cat answered by slamming her as backwards causing two more inches to slid into her sex guts. Surprised Red then shoved forward, causing Cat's cunt tunnel to stretch upward. Red's cock was all inside her now. Cat was stuffed as never before.

Red held still for a few moments waiting for her to adjust internally. He said to Cat. "Cat I forgot to ask you, are you back on the birth control injection". She said, "Mmmm yeah it's OK you won't knock me up. Now start fucking me".

Red now gripped both hips in his hands and began a slow in and out movement. His cock was hitting her G spot, them slamming on into her cervix. Then bending forward, he began rubbing her blood-engorged clit. With his other hand, he began gently pulling her huge nipples.

Cat was yelling now. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FILL MY GUTS WITH CUM. FASTER, HARDER I NEED TO CUMMMM."

Cat had one orgasm, then another, then another. At last, with a huge groan Red unleashed his load of sperm. The hot liquid splashed into Cat's cervix sending her into another huge orgasm.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, the three troopers were naked on the bed. Snuff was fucking Fox in a steady in and out motion. While trigger was crouching over Ronni's head getting her clit licked by Trigger's flicking tongue.

Sometime later Ronni wandered out to the drawing room she was still nude. Red and Cat were resting after another bout of strenuous fucking. Ronni's eyes centered on Red's now flaccid cock. Embarrassed Red moved a cushion over his cock.

Cat said to Ronni. "What's the matter Ronni, not having fun'?

Ronni said, "Well I got licked but not fucked. I didn't know it but Snuff and Trigger have been an item for sometime. Besides his cock is only about 10 inches long. I got used to real big cocks and that's what I need now".

Then looking her brother straight in the eye, she said to him. "Red I know it would be incest but I need what you have between your legs. I don't care if you don't."

Red looked at Cat in an inquiring manner. Cat smiled and nodded her head in accent.

Red stood, dropping the cushion revealing a huge erection. Ronni dropped onto her back and spread her legs wide in invitation. Red mounted his sister and began inserting his rigid member into her dripping pussy.

It was a very fulfilling leave.

END

basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers