Indecent Desires Ch. 3

Story Info
Dead husband returns to discuss Julia's dilemma.
7.5k words
4.41
58.2k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

Julia woke with the sunshine beaming in her face on that sunny morning. It was the first morning in the cabin she rented and her rest was sound, she felt invigorated. Julia rolled over to move out of the sunbeam and found to her surprise that she was alone in bed. Lisa who was her companion from last night whom she met at the diner was nowhere to be found. Julia sat up and surveyed the room for some sign of her but none could be found. This puzzled Julia and forced her to wonder if she had dreamt the whole experience or not. Julia got out of bed and the cool morning air of the cabin washed over her tall, slender, nude body causing her nipples to harden. She walked out into the living room, still looking for Lisa and again found nothing. Almost immediately upon entering the kitchen a small note could be seen sitting quietly on the counter. She picked it up and read it quickly, it said:

"Last night was wonderful but I had to work early this morning. I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye but you looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to disturb you. Stop by the diner for breakfast on me. Love Lisa"

As Julia put down the note, she at least knew one thing; last night did in fact happen. That thought alone hit Julia hard and she gripped the counter for support as she staggered under the weight of it. Questions arose in her mind as she remembered the events of the night before. Did she really pour her heart out to a near stranger? Had she really exposed her deepest, darkest most shameful secret to another person? Had she really had sex with that woman? Did she really do it willingly? Worst of all did she like it, even crave it?

As she answered yes to each question in turn, she became more and more unsettled. The last question was the hardest one to accept but also impossible to deny. Even now as she recalled in detail the events of last night she was becoming more and more aroused. Image after image; sensation after sensation came back to her vivid as life as she pondered the late night of lovemaking. She could almost taste Lisa's juices on her lips, a delicious taste that she was already very well acquainted with.

The worst part was that in all this remembering and reliving was that she felt no shame. Julia just had sex with another woman many times late into the previous night and she felt not a bit of guilt, shame or remorse about the act. Julia was troubled however by the shocking events of the previous night and the implications they brought.

She wondered with a heavy heart what was happening to her and what had become of the wholesome woman she once knew. How had she let herself slip to the depraved pervert that she felt she had become? This trip was intended to get her life back on track not add more complications to it. At this point she felt even farther away from her intended goal then when she started. She felt like she was closer than ever to giving in to her secret yearnings and deepest, most shameful fear. Somehow Julia knew that she needed to gain perspective and distance on everything. For now the rumblings in her stomach and the empty cupboards told her that it was time to take Lisa up on the offer of free breakfast.

* * * *

The sundress lightly floated in the breeze of the closing diner door behind Julia as she looked for a seat. Standing at the counter taking the order of another patron was Lisa who managed to sneak Julia a nervous wink amidst her scribbling. Julia smiled back and found a seat at a secluded end of the counter then quietly glanced over the menu waiting for Lisa to arrive.

Julia stole some glances at the waitress she knew all too well, curiously looking the woman over. Julia was trying to see if anything was different, trying to discern what she felt about her newest companion. Was this just a fling or was it something more?

"See anything you like?" said the now all too familiar voice from the other side of the counter.

"What I really want doesn't seem to be on the menu." Julia coyly responded cursing herself on the inside for letting that playful comment slip out in public.

"That won't do, we may just have to make a special order." Lisa replied in kind, with a smirk that made Julia feel better and a bit more at ease. Julia smiled at the thought of Lisa sitting on the counter with legs spread and dripping pussy exposed.

"In that case..." Julia stared to say with glee but was cut off.

"Fuck that! No special orders, if it ain't on the menu, I ain't cooking it!" The chef growled from the kitchen. It was all the pair could do not to burst into laughter at the private joke. Somehow they managed to keep their composure allowing only a few snickers to escape.

"Perhaps I'll just have the breakfast special instead." Julia said still stifling a chuckle or two.

"Probably wisest, your special order might attract some attention and you know how small towns talk." Lisa said in a close whisper as she felt the eyes of other patrons on her.

"Indeed." Julia agreed taking a sip of the coffee that was now before her.

"Did you sleep well?" Lisa said in a normal voice now obviously making polite conversation.

There was a difference in her manner now that was as different as night and day. Julia could see that her new friend was projecting a calm exterior and she shot Julia a pleading look. Unsure of exactly what had caused the change, Julia played along anyways.

"Yes I did the cabin you recommended was quite comfortable." Julia responded in the same pleasant tone.

"That's good, what do you have planned today?" Lisa asked, again making small talk.

Lisa had a carefully polished nonchalant manner about her but Julia could see through it well enough. It was clear that she wanted to keep the events of last night under wraps. For the most part Julia could not blame her for she also did not want to broadcast the details of last night. However Lisa seemed more afraid that someone might find out, beneath the surface a silent fear could be seen. It was possible that in the light of day, the young lady was not as comfortable with everything as Julia thought. Last night had come as a surprise to both of them and everybody reacts to new changes in different ways. For now it seemed that Lisa wanted to keep a 'normal' appearance to everything. Or perhaps she simply never wanted to repeat the experience. Once they had a chance to be alone perhaps they could talk about it, but for now Julia decided to say nothing.

"I don't know really, perhaps some hiking. Do you know any good trails around here?" Julia answered.

"Back at the resort there are a number of good trails that lead into the bush up the mountain, they start from the office." Lisa said, now seeming a bit more at ease with Julia but still distant.

"I'll have to check them out after breakfast." Julia replied as Lisa noticed another patron trying to get her attention.

"Perhaps later we can do something together." Lisa said as she walked away.

"I'd like that." Julia smiled and returned to her coffee as Lisa rushed around taking care of the other patrons in the diner.

* * * *

Before long Julia had finished her breakfast and found herself at the base of the trail system. Julia stood there in a fresh change of clothes, trying to figure out just which trail to take. As she looked over the several trails, one trail in particular seemed more inviting than the rest. For some reason one certain trail seemed to call to her, seemed to beckon her onward. As she walked up the trail her troubles seemed to fade away, her burden seemed lighter the higher she climbed. The trail was long and steep but Julia was unable to stop the climb, something drew her up the hill, urging her onward. She began to sweat as she followed the winding trail up the hill. As she approached the top of the trail her skin was glistening, her clothes were soaked and her muscles sore from the hike.

The small clearing at the top of the trail was picturesque with a small waterfall and pool of water that continued on down the hill. A variety of fruit trees surrounded the pool of water. The water looked inviting so Julia took a quick look around to see that she was alone. Julia stripped off her clothes and dove into the clear, cool mountain spring water washing the weariness and sweat away. For a few minutes Julia lazily swam about in the cool water relaxing in the serene scene her troubles now far away. Something about the waterfall however caught her eye, something about it seemed not quite right. Julia swam in for a closer look to investigate just what it was that demanded her attention.

As she passed through the waterfall she saw the indeed there was something behind it, there was a few feet of water behind it. A smooth rock ramp came out of the water and led into a small tunnel opening leading into the rock. Curious, Julia got out of the water and followed the tunnel a short distance into the rock before it opened up into a small cave. The cave was small in size and had an intimate feel to it. A large bearskin rug covered most of the floor and there was a wicker basket of assorted fruits sat to the side. The room was well lit but Julia could not see where the light was coming from. Although this fact puzzled Julia it was not as confusing as what she saw inside the room next.

"JOHN!!" Julia shouted out in horror as she saw her dead husband sitting on the bearskin rug as plain as day. Julia's legs gave out from under her as she was overcome with shock. Julia was sure that the stress had finally pushed her over the edge; she was convinced that she had lost her mind. However, when her dead husband helped her up she was even more confused and more shocked than ever. "This can't be, you're..." Julia started to say but couldn't bring herself to say the word.

"Dead. Yes I know. I have only come here to visit you. I've been concerned about you and I've been granted this one brief opportunity to see you." The man who shouldn't be there said as he continued to hold Julia's hand. Still unsure of everything that she was seeing and feeling she decided to go with the moment on the brief chance that it was real.

Julia threw her arms around the man she loved and kissed him with every ounce of her being. The familiar lips she knew kissed her back with the hunger of their separation. As she broke the kiss moments later she was convinced that somehow her dead husband had come back to her, if even for a short while. She knew that she could not pass up this fantastic chance to hold the love of her life once more.

"I don't understand how or why you're here, but I'm grateful for the chance to see you again." Julia said as the tears of joy rolled down her cheek while she held him tight.

"I'm here because of what you're doing to you and the girls." John said and instantly Julia was mortified that he found out. She was embarrassed beyond belief that anyone knew let alone her husband, the father of her daughters. Julia hung her head in shame and could no longer long him in the eye as she pondered how to respond, how to explain everything.

"I tried to fight it and I still am fighting it." Julia started out. "I don't know where it all came from, I don't know where I went wrong. I have been trying to bring them up right and properly but somehow it's all falling apart and I don't know why." Julia finished with tears in her eyes.

"How could you bring all of you so much pain, all they want to do is love you? Why can't you let them love you?" John said as he stroked Julia's hair. Julia looked up into her husband's eyes with a look of shock and puzzlement. She searched his face for some sign of humor or sarcasm but she found none.

"How can you say that? Are you saying that I should have sex with our daughters?" Julia said angrily as she was now disgusted with this apparition.

"I know that you did not want any of this to start but now that the feelings are there I see little else that will resolve the situation, can you? To tell you the truth, I can't believe that you've held out this long. If Laura had come to me instead of you that night, I would have fucked her hard late into the night. I would not have been proud of it, but I would have accepted it as an expression of our love. It seems to me that by your fighting this instead of accepting it, you have created more pain than the act itself would ever have caused." John said as he held Julia's shoulders.

"Are you serious?" Julia half shouted incredulously, her expression demanded a better explanation. "I'm just saying that you might have to accept the new aspect to the relationship you have with the girls." John said cautiously and tenderly.

"What? No I won't, It's not right!" Julia reaffirmed, shaking her head.

"But you want to, don't you?" John asked quietly knowing full well the answer.

His words hug heavily in the air for the long moment that Julia remained silent as she pondered what to say next. She didn't want to admit that to another person, it was hard enough to admit it to Lisa. Somehow it was more shameful to admit her crime of the heart to her husband, the father of her children. As she fought with herself to deny her feelings she knew in her heart that he already knew what was in her heart. She knew that it was useless to deny it to him.

"I do, God help me I do." Julia said with a sob, looking away. "I wish I could make it go away, but ever since that time with Laura I've seen both of them in a new light. It was a struggle to keep myself away from them and when I almost gave in I knew I had to get some distance to sort through it all." Julia looked back into her husband's face. "Oh John, I don't know what to do. I don't know how I became this depraved pervert." Julia turned away from her husband and hid her face. "I'm so ashamed."

"There's nothing wrong with you." John said as he hugged her from behind. "Do you love them?" John asked holding her tight.

"Of course I do!" Julia snapped not believing he could ask her that.

"Love can take many forms. There is the love of a favorite possession, the love of a husband, and the love of a child. We can express that love in so many ways, not all of them fit into our conventional way of thinking. Just because it isn't what we are used to, doesn't mean it isn't okay. I think that you can make each other so very happy if you let it happen." John said and kissed Julia's hair as he rocked her back and forth.

"I don't know. It goes against everything I know to be right and proper." Julia said with sadness in her voice as she sighed and wiping a tear from her eye.

"How do you plan on resolving this situation then?" John inquired.

"I don't know, talking to them, counseling maybe something must be done?" Julia said but in her heart she knew that none of her suggestions would work. Julia knew that underneath everything smoldered the lust they had for each other. She was beginning to see that perhaps that lust would always be there, especially since her daughters were already lovers.

"Do you know how much they care about you? How much it hurts them to see you in this much pain? Do you know that the reason they tried to seduce you that last time was to help you accept the love they were offering? They only want to ease your pain, make you happy. They have found joy in each other's arms, they only want to share that joy with you. Don't you want them to be happy? Wouldn't you do anything for their happiness?" John whispered in her ear as Julia listened she got quieter and quieter.

"Not that, anything but that. I don't think I could live with myself if I did that!" Julia said in a bare whisper, she was unable to speak.

"What if I told you there was no other way for all of you to be happy? You can either accept the happiness they offer or fight your urges, suffering in silence till the day you die. The choice is yours." John said as he held her quietly.

Julia quaked, shook and burst into tears as the tension of her inner struggle intensified tenfold. She knew in her heart that her husband spoke the truth; she could feel that she had known the answer all along and had fought it tooth and nail. In her heart she knew that she could either go back and continue on in the struggle that she was in, or find a way to accept it. Clearly her feelings were not going away or fading out as time went on. Julia wanted her daughters as much or more now than that time with Laura. Clearly her daughters still wanted her; clearly they loved each other and only wanted the best for each other. For the first time Julia allowed herself to wonder if they all loved each other so much, how could the expression of that love be bad? Was it really all that horrible for a mother to express her love for her children in such a tangible way?

"Maybe you're right. Maybe it's pointless to fight it but I don't know if I can accept it right now. You've given me a lot to consider and I will think it over dear." Julia said trying to convince herself as her crying subsided.

"Of course I'm right. I haven't told you anything you didn't already know but refused to accept. All I have done is helped you to see things in a new light." Her husband said as Julia turned to face him.

"Perhaps, but right now I need you to make love to me one last time." Julia said as she kissed her husband deeply and passionately.

She felt his hands caress her body in expertly tender ways, giving her joyous feelings that only he could. The heat of their embrace literally melted his clothes off of his body. He didn't remove his clothes they just faded away and soon she felt his skin on hers once more. His hands found her ass and squeezed it, pulling her closer to him, pressing his body against hers. She felt the unmistakable sensation of his hard, throbbing erection against her pussy. She moaned into John's mouth as she felt the cock of the man she missed so much finally in the flesh against her skin. She ground her pussy against his rock hard cock, her passions even hotter as she squirmed against him. His hands where all over her body, caressing every inch of her slick body. He knew just what buttons to push, just the right places to touch to get her juices flowing.

Soon enough she was too hot for just this kissing and petting, she didn't know how much time they had and didn't want to waste any of it. Roughly she pushed John onto his back and kissed her way down his body. Soon her lips touched the shaft of his cock and he twitched as her lips touched his member. She licked up the shaft of her husband and kissed the head. Ever so slowly she licked down the shaft all the while caressing his balls. After she licked and kissed every inch of his cock for a while she raised her lips to the head of it. She pressed her lips down, taking inch after inch of it in her mouth. Slowly she raised her head up and down bobbing on his shaft, as her tempo picked up she took more and more of it in her mouth. Soon she was deep throating all eight inches of the cock she knew all too well.

"OOOOHHHH Baby you always knew how to give head!!!" John moaned out as his wife bobbed up and down on his shaft even faster. "Swing that sweet pussy of yours around here so I can return the favor."

Without losing contact with his cock or missing a beat she swung around and planted one knee on either side of his head. John smiled as he saw the dripping pussy of his wife hovering above him and felt his wife's lips on his cock. He reached up and licked up the inside of her lips, flicking his tongue over her clit. Julia shuddered as her husband began his oral work on her pussy increasing her tempo as joy washed forth from her pussy. John began his trademark pattern and style of eating her pussy and Julia knew that this was truly her husband. There was no mistaking it now, no imposter could eat her like John could and Julia knew it. Julia's juices were beginning to flow quite well under the expert tongue work of her dead husband.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers