Indecent Exposure

Story Info
Dom and sub's first visit to a BDSM club.
2.4k words
4.47
42.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny how fear of the unknown can seem to be such an insurmountable obstacle. Afterwards, you laugh, and wonder what you were so afraid of, but this was still before, and my stomach was alive with butterflies. Like everything I ever ate in my entire life was rolling around, considering making a reappearance. I could pretend that I was only doing this for Wolf, but deep down, I had a lot of curiosity, and more than a little desire. I was going through with it, even if it killed me.

We'd read all about the Mine Shaft, a BDSM club, and had been making our plans for ages, but somehow that didn't make me less nervous. Eating dinner, Wolf talked casually, and I listened with one ear, hoping for distraction, but pushed my plate away after only a couple of bites. We were headed to the club right after we ate, and throwing up in front of a bunch of strangers was just one more fear to add to the list. I don't remember one word of our conversation except for his assurances that I was his, and he would take care of me.

I had spent two days agonizing over what to wear, but Wolf just laughed at me. He told me that I was going to take it off as soon as we got there anyway, and that unnerved me even more. It felt like a psychological advantage to look good when I got there; as if starting the evening out in a nice sexy outfit would make me less vulnerable afterwards. I had spent entirely too much time surfing the internet looking at perfect bodies, knowing that mine couldn't measure up. Fuck-me heels seemed like the next best thing, with black lace lingerie thrown in under my skirt and blouse for good measure.

I was as ready as I would ever be when we pulled up to the club. It was rather innocuous on the outside, and it felt kind of silly to be afraid of an establishment headquartered in an industrial office complex. Once inside, though, the butterflies returned, at least until I was able to surreptitiously examine the other guests. Just as Wolf had assured me, there were no perfect bodies, just ordinary people like us, hoping for an extraordinary night.

The front rooms looked like any small retail office, or that of a chiropractor, though the display of wares for sale would make the average housewife blush, including whips, chains, ropes, and various BDSM implements. There was also a changing room and small sitting room. Well lit, clean and white, they would prove to be a complete contrast to the playroom, and were probably designed that way intentionally, to ease the fears of people just like me.

After filling out paperwork, we were given a tour by a young woman with easily the most nearly perfect body there. I couldn't help but stare at her mocha colored breasts, as they strained to escape the beautiful corset she wore. It was a lovely distraction, and I spent as much time looking at her body as listening to the information she gave us sotto voce as we walked around the dimly lit, cavernous interior. She explained each station, and there were many, including a big area with lots of comfy couches, for talking, aftercare, and watching scenes being played out.

The playroom itself was a large warehouse space, unfinished concrete, with 20' ceilings, and the center of it was dominated by a winch, for serious shibari suspension. A heavy set young woman was swinging naked on the rope harness, and it was terribly hard for me to peel my eyes away, but the tour moved on, passing a spanking bench, an entire rack of various tools of discipline, and an area off to one side with a large table, that looked like a kitchenette. The beautiful young woman explained that this was for wax play, and I saw a gleam in Wolf's eye, as this was something we'd been dying to try. All too soon, though, the tour was over, and I began to feel anxious again, but Wolf took my hand, looked in my eyes, and said, simply, "Are you ready for me to tie you up?"

The combination of his words and the eye contact were the psychological equivalent of flipping a switch. Our surroundings and my nervousness melted away, and I smiled and took his hand. There are no secrets between us, and we talk about everything. There is no greater joy for me than submitting to him, and he can make me weak in the knees with his tone of voice. It isn't blind faith, though, but rather trust built from experience. He knows me frighteningly well, and constantly strives to know me better. Once we begin a scene, there are no choices for me, but he takes great pains to know what I need and want beforehand. And if something doesn't work, we discuss that, too, and fix it. He understands me better than anyone. I need his control, and my gift to him is my surrender.

Without another word, Wolf led me to the shibari station; a large oriental carpet under an ornate pergola frame in one corner of the room. It looked like an over-sized Japanese arbor, 8 feet high, and about the same dimensions square. He quietly but firmly instructed me to take off my blouse and skirt, allowing me to retain my panties and bra. I smiled, wordlessly thanking him for allowing me that security. He sat on the rug, opened his bag, set out the rope, and positioned me in front of him. Ritual and familiarity quickly took over, and the room and the few people watching quickly faded from my consciousness as I watched him with fascination. When he ties me, the knots he lays upon my body are his only focus, and I wait eagerly, willing him to be done so that I become a woman again, and not just the canvas he is painting. It is the most delicious sort of foreplay, forcing me to be patient, as I grow more and more desperate for his caress.

He always turns me this way and that, adjusting, tightening, but this night, every time he spun me, I was reminded that we were not alone. We had deliberately picked a slow night at the Mine Shaft, since it was our first public play, but there were still people watching. Pinpricks of fear began to return, and I willed myself to concentrate on his hands moving confidently across my skin, and not what people would think. He finally got the black woven poly rope knotted exactly as he liked, and began to tighten, the ropes biting into my flesh, making my breath catch, and limbs tremble. When I was snugly bound, secure in his net, he stopped and took me by the chin. "Pet, may I take off your bra?" His fingers were soft against my flesh, but his grip was pure steel, and I was forced to meet his gaze. In his eyes I found the reassurance I needed, and I nodded slowly. He pulled it off between the ropes, and my breasts were free within the rope harness. Now the only shield between my naked body and the eyes of strangers were my skimpy panties, and Wolf's rope. I held his gaze as if I were a drowning woman, and he my life raft.

He pulled me over to a corner of the metal framework, and began to tie another piece of rope to my wrists, one at a time. Easily, he threw one end of the rope over the top bar, and began to pull, raising my wrists over my head. Calmly, deliberately, he hoisted, until the increasing pressure pulled me up on my tiptoes. He stopped then, pulling me close, and looking deep into my eyes once again.

"Pet, do you want to be blindfolded? Yes, or no?"

We had discussed this before, and the possibility that it might narrow my focus, but now, there was an even more important reason. I was rapidly approaching panic mode, but as usual, he had sensed my mood, and realized that I needed to be isolated. My focus needed to be turned inward, so that the only thing I would really be conscious of was Wolf, and his control of my body. Helplessly, I nodded my head, unable to form the words, grateful that there was no need.

Always prepared, he immediately produced a bandana and fastened it tightly around my eyes. At first the added vulnerability just scared me, and the sixty seconds or so that I waited for Wolf's next move seemed like an eternity. His big rough hands finally began to lightly stroke my body, and I whimpered softly, but was shocked when I heard the unmistakable "snick" of his knife opening, and felt my panties being cut away, and pulled from beneath the ropes. Helplessness is undeniably sexy for me, but now all my defenses had been systematically removed. Wrists pulled high above my head, naked save for the rope, I felt my thighs being pulled apart, and the rope's insistent bite intensified.

The next shock of cold steel between my legs was not his knife, and I knew immediately what my fate would be. We had brought the "J" hook with us in Wolf's toy bag, but I never really thought he'd use it. Silly me. He had already lubed the ball, and with little ceremony began to ease it between my lips, stroking my hair as he did. As much as my civilized mind was shocked and embarrassed, that part of me was being slowly subdued, and I lifted my pelvis to receive it.

The hook is intended to be inserted anally, but Wolf's imagination is devilish, and he had quickly realized a better use for it. We had both been disappointed at how little it did for me when used in my ass. After the initial insertion, I felt very little. In my pussy, however, it almost immediately set off intense multiple orgasms, and tonight was no exception. We could have been in Grand Central Station and it wouldn't have mattered. My animal nature was in full control now, and sensation was all that existed.

No sooner had I started cumming, though, than I realized he was tying more rope over my head, and that it was attached to the other end of the hook, which was flat against my belly. He pulled it taut as well, and now I was dancing a desperate ballet on my toes, trying to balance the pressure on my wrists, pussy, and ankles with the thunderous orgasms rocking my body. Just when my safe word began to bubble up in my brain, I felt the first bite of the switch. Wolf had cut several of them especially for me, with various lengths and thicknesses. This one must have been one of the thinner ones, because surprisingly their sting is sharper than the thick ones, if perhaps less intense. I cried out in surprise and pain, but the strength of the orgasms increased exponentially, and I was lost in a beautiful dark fog of pleasure.

Twenty lashes later, perhaps thirty, certainly no more than forty, he stopped, and kissed my shoulders, running his fingers gently across the stripes that he had painted on my flesh. "You're mine, Pet, and you're breathtaking." His voice was low and soothing in my ear, and I began to float back to earth, expecting him to release my bonds. Instead I felt his feet begin to force my ankles apart, and his fingers spread my cheeks, spreading cool lubricant between them. Horrified at his intent, I began to beg.

"No, Daddy, please no?"

"Pet, we talked about this before we came, and you understood that you are mine, and that you may not refuse me. Do you remember?"

Tearfully, I nodded. He was right. He knew my hard limits, and delighted in pushing against the soft ones. His fingers began to probe my asshole, stretching, pushing, making me even more aware of the steel hook inside my pussy, separated from his finger by such a thin membrane. I was his to use as he pleased, but also to love and protect, and he took his time with me, applying lubricant generously, and making sure that I was more than ready for him. Finally it was me who whispered "take me, please..."

'Not good enough, baby girl. Tell me what you want. What you need. And say it loud enough for everyone to hear."

Even the reminder that we weren't alone couldn't penetrate my lust, and I spoke the words loudly and clearly.

"Fuck my ass. Please Sir?"

My plea was all he was waiting for, and he pushed his way inside me, taking me, filling me as I had never been filled before. I would have been willing to bet everything that I had that I wouldn't be able to climax again, but the orgasm I felt building now was the granddaddy of them all, and I began to plead for permission, even though I had broken the rules already. One hand around my waist, the other gripping my hair, he began to pump in and out of me, and granted me the permission I had failed to request earlier.

"Cum for me, Pet. Cum now."

Everyone was watching. Or no one was watching. It really didn't matter anymore. There was only Wolf, his mastery of my body, and my complete and joyful submission to his will. I screamed his name out loud, and my entire body shuddered as he buried himself deep inside me, biting my neck, layering my orgasm with his. He held me tightly, one hand holding the iron framework, supporting me even when his legs were shaky as well. I guess at some point he released my bonds, but those details are hazy. My next concrete memory was being held in his arms, his hand stroking my hair.

He pulled off the blindfold, and my soft landing ended with a jolt. Now I had no choice but to face the very thing I had been so afraid of; the stares of all the people who were standing close by, watching. I raised my eyes slowly, afraid to breathe, desperate to be anywhere else now that my passion was spent. I braced myself for embarrassment, determined to meet their critical gaze, but now the truth was unavoidable, and I realized something I should have known all along. I was beautiful, because I was his, and I was clothed, wearing the rope that he had painstakingly tied. I was his creation, and all I saw on their faces was awe.