Indian Couple Vacation in Goa Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian wife agrees to expose in Goa…and more.
805 words
3.96
133.6k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rough looking guy settled down in his seat. I whispered to Nisha, "Start making a conversation with him."

She looked at me then turned to the guy. "Hi. Where you headed?"

"Mapusa. What about you guys?

"Calangute."

"I'm Sam. You are?

"Nisha. This is my hubby Kevin."

"Hi Sam." I said.

We did some light chatter, talking about every day things and Goa. All the time the guy kept staring at Nisha's boobs and Nisha too was quite aware of this. Soon it was around 9.10 PM and the conductor announced that we were making a 45 minute stop for dinner.

Everyone from the bus got off. The hotel was small. I excused myself and headed for the loo. Sam and Nisha went to order food. There was no proper loo and it was stinking so I went behind in the bushes and took a leak.

I headed for the small hotel. The food had already been served – some Chili Chicken, Rotis, Dal Curry and Cokes. They had to serve fast as the bus had to stick to a schedule. There were not too many people in the hotel. We did not chat much while we ate as we had to finish fast to get the bus. Nisha finished first and said she wanted to go to the loo. Sam said he too wanted to go. I told them both to go and I would finish eating and pay the bill. The loo is bad; I warned them and told them that I had to pee in the bushes.

Nisha and Sam headed for the loo.

"Hell, it is so dirty and stinking. I will puke if I go in." Nisha said in disgust.

"Yeah. Guess we will have to use the bushes." Sam muttered.

"But it's so dark. How to go there?"

"I will take you. Do not worry."

"Heck. It's real dark. But I gotta pee so badly" Nisha said.

"Go ahead and pee." Sam said.

"Turn your head while I pee." Nisha said.

Sam laughed and turned his head.

Nisha lowered her trousers and slipped down her thong.

"My God. What an ass." Sam said.

"Shit. I told you not to look." Nisha said, wondering what to do as she wanted to pee and could not cover herself.

"I can't help looking. Best ass I have ever seen."

"Hell." Nisha muttered. She finished peeing and got up to pull up her panties and thong. Before she could do so, Sam was grabbing her ass from behind."

"What..? What are you doing Sam"? She gasped.

"Cannot control myself." Sam said as he continued to squeeze her ass. Then in a flash, he lifted her vest and began squeezing her boobs and nipples.

Nisha tried to resist, but he was too strong for her. When her boobs and nipples were touched, Nisha always got horny. She started to moan. Sam quickly turned her around and started kissing her. Quickly Sam opened his fly and let his cock out. Nish looked at it. It was a good 7 inches and nice and thick. Nisha began to stroke it.

Just then they heard the conductor yelling at the people that the bus was leaving.

"Fuck!" Sam said as Nisha hurriedly dressed. They quickly rushed to the bus and went to their seats. Kevin was already sitting.

"What took you guys so long?" He said.

"Oh, something suddenly came up." Nisha said. Kevin looked at her, wondering. Then the bus started and the conductor announced that the lights would be out off and they would make the next stop at around 5AM. If anyone needed to go to the loo, they had to let the conductor know and he would stop the bus for a loo break. The lights went of and darkness enveloped the bus.

Nisha told Kevin what had happened with Sam. Kevin was shocked. He looked across to see Sam staring at Nisha.

"Show him now." I said

"Now? Here? How?" Nisha said shocked.

"The lights are off, nobody can see and they will already be falling asleep."

"Hell, you serious?"

"Yup!"

"Sam?" Nisha said.

"Yes Nisha?"

"How's this?" Nisha said, pulling out her huge boobs and letting them dangle loose from the top of her vest.

Sam was shocked. He looked hungrily at her boobs. Then he looked at me. He did not know what to do. I smiled at him and that seemed to reassure him.

"That's really awesome Nisha. Really fuckn hot." He stammered.

"So? What would you like to do with them" Nisha asked.

"Come sit on my lap and let me show you." Sam whispered. Nisha looked at me and then got up from her seat. Her boobs swaying out of her vest, she sat on his lap. The bus continued on its journey in the dark.