Indian Couple Vacation in Goa Ch. 05

Story Info
Indian wife agrees to expose in Goa…and more.
763 words
3.93
109.3k
16
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By around 1 in the night, the people in the bus must have been asleep, so I guessed at least. I could not sleep after seeing Nisha fucking another guy so wildly, that too in front of me. I looked at her, she was wide awake. She smiled at me.

"Suck my lund babe." I told her and lay down on the open seat. Nisha undid my fly and began licking and sucking my already erect Lund. I removed her vest. I started kneading her huge breasts and immediately her nipples were erect.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I watched Sam got up and lie down in the other seat, his dick already erect and out of his pants. Nisha grabbed his Lund and began pumping him, while sucking my throbbing cock. Then she started to suck his Lund, while masturbating me.

I was extremely horny at watching this. She took turns in sucking each of us. I enjoy my cock being sucked. It looked like Sam too was having a ball. We both watched, moaning quietly as Nisha sucked our Lunds.

After awhile, she stood up and removed her trousers. She stood there in just her thong. I began stroking my cock. Nisha lay on the seat between me and Sam and whispered, "Fuck me."

Sam needed no second invitation and he was up in a flash, he pulled off her thong and began to lick her chut. Nisha began to moan, a bit too loudly. I was worried that people in the bus would hear her. I got up and positioned myself behind her head and put my cock in her mouth, which helped muffle her moans. Sam got up and slipped on a condom and thrust his cock into Nisha's ready cunt.

I felt Nisha jerk and then she began to moan as Sam started to fuck her. I thrust my cock deeper into her mouth. But it was not enough to keep her quiet.

"Ahhhh....ahhhhh...ummmmmm...ahhhhhh...OOOOHHHHH....fukkkkk...fukkkk...ahhhhhhh...yessssss...yesss...fukkkkk....fukkk me..." She moaned.

Sam continued to ram his hard cock into her wet and hot chut as I watched, my Lund fully hard and erect. Nisha was out of control and it was really a shock for me to see her like this. Sam hands grabbed her ass as he furiously fucked her horny cunt.

Nisha kept moaning, "Ohhhh...oohhhhhhh...yeeaeaeeaea...mmfmfmfmfm...mmfmmfmfmfm...ohhhh...fukkkk...fukkk....ohhh..."

It was too much for me and I shot my load, half straight into here mouth and the rest all over her face, hair and mouth.

Sam was fucking Nisha wildly and then he just pulled out and ripped of his condom and jerked his dick with his right hand, spraying his hot cumm all over Nisha's bare ass.

After that, we all dressed and got back to our seats and just fell asleep. We awoke to shouts and heard the conductor telling us that we were making a stop for tea in around 5 minutes. It was around 5.45 in the morning, still pretty dark outside.

After around 5 minutes the bus stopped and everyone got off. All of us headed for the loo. After that everyone from the bus, including the conductor and the driver, waited in the small hotel and had some tea and snacks.

In around 20 minutes, we were again on our way to Goa. Sam eyed Nisha hungrily and we both sensed that he wanted more sex. But it was out of the question as dawn was creeping in and all the passengers were now awake.

Sam rubbed his crotch and we could see it was filly erect. Nisha looked at me and whispered, "I am going to give him a hand job!"

"But everyone is awake!" I said quite startled.

"I know and that's what excites me. Just change seats and see what I do."

So I exchanged seats with Sam and he took the window seat beside Nisha. Nisha quickly unzipped his fly and Sam's erect dick jumped out. Nisha made her right hand wet with her saliva and slowly she started to shag him. Sam was in ecstasy with what she was doing. And honestly, I got another big hard on, watching it all.

Nisha started to pump his cock faster with her hand. It was obvious that Sam would not last very long. He suddenly moaned and shot his cumm all over himself. He sat there, eyes closed, totally satiated. Nisha looked at me, I smiled at her.

It looked like there was a lot of action that was to be seen in Goa and Nisha was going to play the lead role.