Indian Couples First Adventure

Story Info
Loving girlfirend gets turned on in public.
2.8k words
4.16
72.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndnsex
ndnsex
86 Followers

This is an incident that occurred before preity and I were married. I had met her in Delhi, India soon after I had graduated. I was there looking for a job and Preity was from Delhi but she lived alone and she too has just graduated. I met her at a family affair and we connected instantly. I knew she had a gorgeous body even under the baggy clothes that she was wearing the first time I saw her.

Soon after, we were going out and a little later we were sleeping together and it was amazing sex. Preity had been a virgin but she learned quickly and turned out to be a tigress in bed. To describe Preity, she's 5'4 with silky black hair that falls just below her shoulder. She has 34C breasts that look way too big on her lithe body. It was often hard for her to wear even simple tops without looking slutty. She has a firm and round butt that end in the longest and most toned legs that I had ever seen. Her skin had a permanent tan. To put it simply - she was totally fuckable. It was hard to believe that with a body like that she hadn't already been fucked by someone during a drunken party....

Anyway, the time I'm talking about, we had been going out for a year. She had been invited to a friend’s party in celebration of his getting hitched. It wasn't a bachelor party as much as it was an excuse for old college buddies to meet up and get drunk. Since I didn't know the guy, I didn't intend to go. Preity was going and said she'd be late coming home and since her place was closer, she'd just get someone to drop her home instead of coming back to my place. I didn't like the thought of her riding with drunken guys in the middle of the night so I told her that I'd just pick her up. Its not that I thought someone would try to get into her pants (not that they wouldn't either) or that she'd fool around, I trusted her completely, I was just scared that she'd land up in a ditch because some yahoo thought he could drive after tanking a gallon of beer.

She dropped by at home before leaving for the party. She was wearing a white skirt that I had bought her. It fit her tight around the hips and ass and didn’t leave much room for anything more than a tiny thong. It ended an inch or two above her knees. It was pretty transparent and Preity would often forego the underwear when she wore it out with me. She knew how horny it got me to think of her naked bald pussy under the skirt. She was wearing an off the shoulder top and you could see her bra straps. The top looked slutty as usual despite being pretty modest. There was nothing slutty about the top, but her breasts just stood out like she wanted them to be touched. I was feeling rather frisky and gave her a nice long kiss before she left for the club. The party was starting by 9 and she thought I should come and pick her up by about 1230 or so, but I should call her on her cell before I left.

When I got to the club by around 1230, I realised I had forgotten to call her. I met one of her girlfriends outside the club and after a short chat went inside to find Preity. The club was surprisingly packed. It wasn't hard to find her, her skirt was glowing in the dark like all whites did under Club lights. Preity was standing with a bunch of her friend near a corner, all guys as usual and it looked like she had had one drink too many. The party looked like it was in full swing and she didn’t look ready to leave so I decided to get myself a drink. As I looked around I wondered how many of these guys had tried to get into bed with preity. It’s not like they hadn't tried. I remember one story she told me.

While in college, one of her classmates- Rahul was over at her place to study. He wasn't the college stud but was good looking and worked out hard. He had a decent body and had a reputation for being quite a good lover. She had been a virgin then but even virgins get horny. She started to flirt with him. Just a few innuendoes about how “hard” the course was and how “hot” this summer was and that she would love to just sit naked all day. She noticed his erection and that made her hornier. She liked the effect she had on men and especially the effect she was having on this one.

They were sitting in her drawing room across each other. As they were discussing the subject, Preity kept leaning over to look at the book and she caught him looking down her blouse. She was really horny by then and she was about ready to fuck him right there and then. She excused herself to change. She put on a tight top with spaghetti straps and shorts that left nothing to the imagination. The shorts were more like hot pants and the top was tight, short and made of thin material. When she stretched, you could see her exposed belly and her nipples were visible anyway. She decided it was too hot and a couple of cold cocktails were in order. She went light on hers but pretended to get drunk really quickly.

She was waiting for him to make the first move but eventually she asked him to come and sit next to her since it would be easier to look into the book at the same time. For his reputation, Rahul was quite a pussy cat. She was almost yelling out to be fucked and he hadn't even made his move yet. She moved up closer to him and rested her hands on his thighs. He still didn't seem to get a clue or the fact that Preity was one of the smarter girls in the college who didn't allow guys to use her like a fuck toy kept him at bay.

As a last resort, Preity pretended to be drunk and half asleep. Finally Rahul couldn't control himself any longer. Seeing his chance with her sleeping, he shook her to see if she would wake up. She was awake but pretended to be too sleepy and drunk. He started stroking her thighs and was in such a position that Preity could open her eyes and look at what he was doing. He eased her into lying down on the couch they were sitting on. He pulled up her top and she could see that he was admiring her body. That turned her on even more.

He started sucking and kissing her nipples and in response Preity started moaning and pulled his head in closer. Her hands went into her shorts and she started stroking herself. Rahul then pulled out his dick. At the time Preity was impressed. It was 5 inches long and it was her first look at a penis. She was suddenly scared and didn't want to get fucked. She wasn't on the pill, she had no reason to be and she didn't know if Rahul would use a condom. But at the same time she couldn't help herself.

She kept stroking her clit and started playing with her breast. Rahul was still under the impression that she was half asleep. He brought his dick near her mouth. Preity hadn't expected that and she wasn't about to give this guy a blow job. But a taste wouldn’t be too bad. She stuck out her tongue and Rahul moved it so that it was being stroked along its entire length. He tried to put it in her mouth but Preity pretended that it was waking her up and he stopped. He then sat back on the table and started masturbating. He came so quickly and hard. He spurted all over her stomach. He quickly gathered his stuff and left.

As soon as he was out the door, Preity scooped up the sperm and tasted it. Not too bad she thought… but definitely not a full course meal, just an appetizer. She striped completely and masturbated herself till she came. I asked her if she enjoyed being felt up by some pervert who wanted to fuck her and her reply left me stunned. “You may be the first guy I've fucked, but I wasn't a nun before I met you. The last comment left a lot of room for imagination.

Anyway, back to tonight - The music was exceptionally good and I knew Preity loved to dance. Avni, a college mate of hers asked her for a dance. He was another one of her college friends who had tried to get her into bed. And he was clear about his intentions. He had even said it to her a few times, “Someday I'm going to fuck you and you'll be begging for more.” Preity enjoyed his attention and I had warned her that it would get her into trouble one day. I wasn’t surprised when she said yes and started dancing.

She maintained her distance initially and I could see Avni taking every opportunity to pull her closer and touch her body. I realized they she was drunk and there seemed no point in creating a scene. Preity had obviously had too much to drink and kept staggering before she finally gave in and rested up against Avni. This was just what he'd been waiting for and immediately put his hands on her ass and started kneading them over her skirt.

I was getting annoyed now but didn't do anything, after all, which red blooded man wouldn't want to feel up a body like hers and besides it served her right for drinking so much and being treated like a common slut. Infact I was getting turned on watching her get felt up by some one else. He whispered something in her ears and moved towards a corner. Avni was holding her hand and pulling her along, but it wasn't like Preity was resisting.

I shifted places so that I could see what they were doing and. She had her chest pressed up hard against him and he was feeling the back of her legs just below her ass, under her skirt. Her skirt was clearly bunched up and glowing. Anyone looking in their direction could have seen where Avni's hands were. Preity was totally wasted and had no idea what was going on. He lifted the hem of her skirt a little higher and I realised that she hadn’t worn any panties and Avni now had his hands on her naked butt. I was surprisingly turned on and thought I'd wait a little longer to see how far this would go.

He whispered something else in her ear and this time she tried to stand straight on her own but Avni held on to her and spun her around. Her ass was now over his crotch and he was clearly enjoying feeling my girl friend up. I couldn't understand why preity was cooperating but I was definitely turned on and willing this to go on. He moved his hands to the front, sliding one hand onto the thigh and the other under her top. He started moving his left hand up feeling the smooth skin on her taught abs. His hands had almost reached her chest when she finally stopped him. He whispered something in her ear and then ran his tongue over her ear lobe. Preity loved that. She whispered something back and he pulled his hands out from under her top.

He replaced them on her thigh and started stroking them with both hands moving them under her skirt. I had to give it this guy. He was smooth. He caressing and enjoying her body like it belonged to him. As if he were meant to be there, there was no hesitation, no hurriedness, no sign of embarrassment either of feeling up a woman, that too another mans woman in public.

From this distance I couldn't make out where exactly his fingers were. Soon the skirt was bunched up high enough to realize that he was now feeling her mound. She always kept that shaven. He was having himself a really good time. Preity started swaying soon and I thought she was just pretending to be dancing but soon realized that she was getting herself finger fucked in plain view. All anyone had to do was look in their direction see her skirt hiked up and they would know that here was my girl friend getting serviced in public by another man.

I was going crazy myself. I was so horny that of I hadn't been in public, I would have pulled out my dick and shagged myself right there. Preity was biting her lips to keep herself from moaning. Her hand was now on top of this and if she had been reluctant before, she was definitely willing now. They had been at it for about ten minutes now. I was surprised that they hadn't retired to a more private area for her to reciprocate.

Suddenly she stopped moving and I realized that my beautiful and sexy girl friend, the women I was probably going to marry has just been felt up and made to come by another man in a public place. She straightened up and turned around. Avni had a huge grin on his face. Preity ran her hands over his crotch and walked away, arranging her skirt. I knew the night’s action was over and walked up to her. She was surprised and flustered and I asked her if she was alright. She said she was and that we could leave.

As we got into the car, I asked her if she had a good time. She said she had. I was wondering how to play this now. Should I just be honest and tell her that I saw everything and that it really got me excited or should I just see what she had to say. I decided the latter. I told her that I met her girlfriend Deepti outside and she said that you and Avni were quite the dancers.

Preity looked up and said “Well, I was dancing with a lot of guys, you know me…”. “Oh okay, I wonder why Deepti mentioned just you and Avni.” She sat in silence for a while “I had too much to drink, and you know how I get when I get drunk, maybe I was a little inappropriate.” “What do you mean by inappropriate?” I asked. Oh nothing she replied, “Just leaned in too much and a few guys might have felt up my ass, I know I left a few guys hard and dry… I wasn’t wearing underwear and they probably knew it when they felt me up.” I wasn't surprised that Preity was telling me this; we both knew that if you wanted to enjoy a lifestyle where you could party and get drunk, there would be a few members of the opposite sex who would try to at least try and sample what was available even if they didn't get the full course.

We got home and Preity was dying to fuck me. She didn't allow me to get her naked and neither did she take off her shoes. She entered the house and leaned up against the table just by the door. Hiked up her skirt and said, I need your cock, fuck me! I was more than happy to oblige. The sight of her bent over the table with her skirt lifted up enough to show the bottom of her ass was too much for me. I came much sooner than I normally did and lucky for me that she was feeling so horny too because she came as well, otherwise I had no doubt in my mind that the mood she was in, she would have actually gone back to the club to finish what she had started.

I know I should have been mad, upset or at least felt betrayed at what had happened, but all I could think about was how much it turned me on. I didn't want to tell her that I knew. I loved her too much to share her with other men but this was a fantasy that I wanted to come true, but if I let her know that I enjoyed it as much as she did, there would be little I could do if I she decided to make it a hobby. With that admission I realized that it would be impossible for me to orchestrate this fantasy. It would be too much to try and manipulate two people into fucking and having it so that I could watch. Little did I know, how wrong I was…

ndnsex
ndnsex
86 Followers