Indian Dorm Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

"Anisha and Babbita, we need a littler sisterly discipline. Sheela has forgotten Trishana's reward that she has to scrub my back. Get her over here."

Babbita's meanness was back. Her eyes were shining like red hot coals. She pulled me by my hair, so that it hurt. She shoved me in front of Rhada: "Go wash her back." Rhada handed me the soap with a smile. Rhada's back was beautiful. I could see the line of her back muscles next to her spine. At her upper back, I could make out the individual vertebras. There were little smooth hairs on her back that made tiny ripples in the water flowing over her. Whenever I pushed the sponge against her back, she involuntarily shifted a bit forward. I had to put my other arm around her body to brace her from the front. So, I was half hugging her, as I scrubbed down her back. I did a neat job. Luckily the soap was washed down the back quickly.

"Sheela, Trishana said that you had to wash my back for a week and whatever else I need washed. See you are innocent from the country. I have been with men. I want to be clean for him, if I should meet a stud. So, I want you to gather as much water as you can in your mouth and blow it up my vagina. That way, I will get clean on the inside. See, I can't bend there myself and do it."

I froze. Babbita was quick push the garden hose in my mouth. She pinched my lips around it. I drank a few gulps. Babbita warned me that my stomach may split, if I kept drinking instead of filling my cheeks. My lips were pushed under Rhada. I blew the water into her as hard as I could. My lips were against her intimate lips. There was a it of resistance. It failed at first. However, on the second try, I learned to feel with my lips for her entrance before I pushed the water in hard. The water flowed immediately out of Rhada's vagina.

I kneeled there for a moment, when Rhada started peeing at my face and belly laughing. Babbita quickly moved to push my mouth against the urethra. She pinched my nose close hard. I started feeling the stale taste of urine in my mouth. It was warm. It was wet. It didn't taste like much, yet had this kind of dry yucky taste. As my nose was pinched closed, I struggled for air and ended up swallowing one gulp of urine after the next. I was being used as a toilet. It was so unfair, because the punishment did not come from Trishana and was not prescribed by Trishana.

Rhada said that it was time to clean her ass. The crafty Babbita quickly had the garden hose in my mouth again and was filling me up. I felt so demeaned and abused. I did not have the power to struggle. Yet, as I was pushed against Rhada's asshole, I was stunned. I pushed the water in their as fast as I could to get away from it. When I was empty and Babbita let me struggle a little bit back, Rhada's anus started releasing some of the water. It squirted out in a narrow and strong stream. It was not one round stream. It was a stream that was pretty thin and wide. The stream landed right between my boobs. It was slightly brown. It ran down my belly and over my pussy. The thought of her ass water dirtying my most intimate part was repulsing. They left me by myself in the puddle of water on the floor to clean up myself. I cried and sobbed. Though, nobody heard me over the running water or came.

After I had cleaned myself up, I could not see another way than to see the principal's office. I left the room naked, yet had a set of clothes in my bag. I followed the hallway of so many overpowering memories to the stair case. The stair case had always promised some kind of freedom, the class time during the day was a time of safety. In front of the principal's office, I quickly put on my clothes and entered. There was a large desk. The aged and hefty person behind all the papers was dressed in a prim suit. The old bookshelf and photos of famous person bestowed power on him. He humored by crying and rambling only for a few minutes. He led me out into the hallway. The whole weight of that man came down on my young girlish body as he pushed me down and inside the bottom cabinet of a cleaning supply closet in the hallway.

Around me was darkness save for the slit of light coming through the edges of the door. I was crammed on my knees hugging my arms around them. There was a bottle of cleaning solution and a sponge with me. His steps quieted as he disappeared down the hall. The space around me was small. My body touched the walls and the ceiling. My mind went blank, because it had been so overwhelmed. I kept looking at the little light coming in. I could see the marbling in the wood a little bit. My mind tried to see shapes in it. One set of circles looked a bit like a nose. Some imperfections in the wood looked like a crowd of people seen from a distance with all the faces looking in different directions and with different expressions. Some seemed to look down. Others had their head tilted back as if to projectile their words even further. The light dimmed increasingly until it was impossible to see anything anymore.

A gaggle of foot steps from girls came closer. The leather soles of their shoes clapped. They were coming for me. They were quiet. They gagged my mouth with fabric. Then, they put a wool blanket over me and tied it to my body immobilizing my arms. They led me to walk with them. I could not see anything. I could not call out, except for breathing louder. The only sense that I had left were my feet.

We left the wooden floor of our dormitory building. We walked over the rough surface of the pavement in the yard. It was like a million little stones: stimulating, yet not painful. To my horror, I felt the dirt of the road in front of the school. I felt an occasional water puddle that I stepped into. There was an occasional smashed flat can. There was a paved road that I felt as we crossed. The surfaces, the dirt, and garbage blended together. The first surface that I noticed again was smooth and cold. It was a marble surface. The air was cooler hear. It was quieter here. There were no more street noises. The congregation stopped.

The blanket and my clothes were taken from me. I was in the middle of a large hallway type of room. On my side a wide marble stair case with large and elegant hand railing came down. From the center hallways left in all four directions. The hallways were closed with double doors. The doors were made of glass that was partitioned into many little pieces by metal intersections. The door handles were made from iron and delicately crafted. There were large portraits of famous people at the wall. A large bouquet the size of a child stood on a mahogany table. It had so many eclectic different flowers. I had never seen such a thing.

I was lifted backwards on the pedestal of the marble pillar that came down right at the bottom of the flight of stairs. My hands were tied behind my back and behind the pillar. My hair was tight in a punch and affixed higher up. There was a bulge in the pillar that did not let the noose slide down that held my hair and by extension my whole body standing. My ankles were tied to the pillar. The girls scrawled 'enjoy our present' across my chest and left.

The solitude did not last long. A girl appeared at the top of the stairs. She was dressed in school uniform. Patent leather high heels, a plaid skirt, and a clean white blouse. She had an expensive looking bracelet. She was seemed a freshman like her. She burst in a sharp giggle and quickly disappeared. Within a minute, three more girls came running. They were jumping down the stairs in eagerness. They carefully looked me over. They evaluated my breast. The evaluated my pussy. They discussed my finger nail length. They considered my hair cut with contempt as cheap. I felt so helpless and exposed. I felt like I had to obey them and take whatever they offered.

They looked pretty in their uniform dress code. Their finger nails were beautifully painted. They all had their hair done in a special way. They were talking in such a refined way. The tallest of them got a blue marker out. She started writing on my belly. It felt ticklish. She drew a line towards my private part. She read out loud, 'special! One use -- one rupee only' Then she got a rupee out and put it at my feet. She turned to the other girls and asked, 'how many fingers will go in?' They were all eager: 'Oh, she is a rural scare crow, only one.' 'Oh, no, the girls at that college are sluts, she will get three fingers in.'

The tall girl spat on her index finger. She asked for a drum roll. The girls started making a 'woohoo' sound that got each time a little louder. The tall girl gave a last smile, before she fingered my vagina to search for the opening. I struggled to put my knees together. Yet, I had no power to keep her from probing me. She felt the entrance me and pushed in. It felt awkward and rough. The girls cheered, 'we love our toy.' The short girl of the group was also a little chubby. She had the loudest voice. She raised a rupee into the air for all of them to see. Then, she put it in between my toes and reminded to remember this coin, because this was a going to be special. She spat on her fingers. She put a thumb on my clitoris and started circling it. Her three fingers prodded against my vagina entrance. It was way too tight. After massaging around a bit, she slipped in the middle finger. She pushed it to one side and tried to get the index finger in as well. I cried out through the gag in my mouth as she managed to do it. She pulled her fingers out and said that 'I won't hurt you, baby.'

All the noise had attracted more girls to come and inspect the scene. Now that she was in a crowd of students of the apparently affluent rival school, she was given a bit more space. The girls were excited about their find, yet hesitant to step out of the crowd and get noticed individually. One girl jumped up on the pedestal of the pillar to rub her dressed body against my naked body and wave to the crowd. Another girl slapped my breast. Yet, another girl smeared tooth paste on my face in wide circles.

A leader emerged from the group with a marker. She wrote on my body: "Options: 1) Walk naked through the streets like an animal. 2) Clean our rooms. 3) Treat her nice." People made strike marks on her body under whichever option they liked most. It was interrupted by the bell for the first class of the day to start. The girls started leaving into the hallways. One girl walked up to her and reached into her mouth. She pulled a big blue pile of bubble gum and spit out of it. She pinched it between her thumb, index and middle finger. She reached out and pushed it up my sex as if I were the bottom side of a table to hide a discarded chewing gum in. The girl next to her doubled over in amazement. The first one calmly replied, "Oh, I simply let the gum age and marinate in her juices. It'll be a premium gum by the time of the first recess." The second girl got excited. She quickly chewed a few times on fresh gum. Then, she pushed the bright pink gum up inside of me. It still had defined edges, because it was so fresh. More of the girls waiting to exit through the doors noticed the act and came back. They were pushing each other to reach me and stick all kinds of colored chewing gum inside of my private part. They were so excited that there were always four or so hands reaching up between my thighs at the same time. I started to feel full inside. I was relieved as the crowd thinned. A last girl had been standing back all this time, sucking on her round red/white colored small lollipop. She walked up to me. She reached between my thighs. She reached up. She spread my buttocks. Then, the lollipop came inside of my anus. The white stick was still sticking out. She cautioned me to not let it drop, or I would be in trouble

There I was naked, tied, and alone in this wonderful mansion of a school. I had two rupees at my feet. The bubble gum inside of me with everyone's spit and food rests. It slowly fell down, gliding over my thighs. I clenched my butt muscles hard to avoid dropping the lollipop. The lollipop girl was the first to come through the door at recess. She was pleased to find the lollipop in place. She pulled it out of my ass. "Have you ever tasted yourself?" She took my gag off and pushed it into my mouth. It tasted exactly as I had expected shit to taste. She freed the rest of my bonds. She lowered me to the ground. My knees collapsed from standing. She immediately sat on my back and pretended that I was a horse. She called out 'Yipieh' like a cow girl. She pulled my hair as if they were reigns. The girls pushed closer around. I felt like under the canopy of dark plaid skirts. They were bold under the anonymity of a crowd. One grabbed for my boobs. Another tried to tickle my sides. They put a sticker on my ass. One even kissed me. I was being led to a girl, who was reclining on her back on the floor. Her skirt was flapped open. My face was pushed on her pussy. She had pulled her monogrammed panties to the side to give access to her wet pussy. She rubbed her pussy against my lips. The crowd went frantic. I could feel another girl rubbing her wet pussy against my ass. Yet, another girl was kneeling with her butt between her feet. She was rubbing her pussy on the heel of my foot. The girl in front of my mouth was switched for another. I was rolled over. The second girl on my face switched to squat on my face. Another girl straddled my legs to push her pussy against mine. Our pussy juices mingled, only she was a lot wetter. One girl squatted over my boobs trying to push the other girls away. She tried to get my left nipple in her pussy and was grinding on me.

The ten minutes of recess seemed like an eternity. I was left again naked and by myself in the hallway. Only, this time, I was not bound. The first door that I explored led straight to the entrance. Outside the door, I could see the busy streets of Bangalore. The women were wearing saris. The men had turbans. Monkeys were helping the sales men on the sidewalk to sell more. I would barely last seconds go out there naked. I was trapped inside of here.

There was a bathroom door. Behind it was a clean and well smelling bathroom. The stalls had European style seats. I was sitting up high as I relieved myself. The tissue paper was so soft and thick. It was luxurious. A beautiful orchid grew next to the think. Feeling the soft fabric of the towel trapped me for a few minutes. It was too long, because one of the girls came rushing in. She nonchalantly told me that the break room was down the hallway and had good leftovers.

I wandered there next, curious to explore such a rich place. The bread in the break room was soft and sweet. There were sixteen spreads to choose from. I picked a bread and put a little of each on a separate bite. Another girl interrupted her. The girl was a bit flustered as she gingerly stole away with the apple, that she had come to get. Before she left, she turned around, 'You do realize that you are one of the first girls from that school, whom we treat nicely. Look on your body. Almost half the girls voted for option 3 to treat you nicely. They must like you.'

The rest of the day was a blur. The girls were so over themselves, to dress me in the school uniform, to make my nails, do up my hair. I was carefully scrubbed down to remove all the doodling on me. Precise fingers even made sure to get the last piece of chewing gum out of me. They walked me around the school premises. They fed me exquisite cookies, tea, and exotic dishes. They got me a little drunk on champagne. It was like I was in one of those stories of vast empires and high kings that my ma had told me as a child. The city was as a strange world for sure. All the luxurious treats that the girls had given me probably cost as much as my father made his whole life on the field back home. In the evening, they left me at the gate of my college with a letter in my hand that explained that I had been reformed and would drop all complaints to the principal.

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers