Indian Girl Is Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers

"Take it out. Please." She implored and made a feeble attempt to expel it but it seemed that his cock was trapped in her pussy lips.

After a few more thrusts he grabbed her hips and held them and there were bolts of searing liquid pulsing into her, filling her well fucked pussy; each spasm releasing more cum until she felt the cum leaking out onto the bed.

The collapsed on top of each other as his cock still lay buried in her pussy.

"That was good. Thanks." he said.

"You scoundrel. Did I not tell you not to come inside me?" she said in mock anger.

"Aw come on, Sameera. You and I and everyone knows that there are tablets for unprotected sex. So relax! And I see that the only thing that seemingly bothered you was the possibility of getting pregnant. In other words you too enjoyed getting fucked as much as I enjoyed fucking you." he said as he pulled his now limp cock out of her pussy and said, "And, Sameera. Just in case I forget. You were much tighter than your good friend. Now smile and get ready. I will drop you too to the station. And remember to invite me for your marriage and if after that you need my services, well.... I am always at your disposal. Rest assured. This little fun filled activity between the two of us will remain within the confines of these four walls." He pointed his cock towards her breasts and wiped them on her still erect nipples. "Shall we leave?"

rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers