Indian Girl Poses Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers

Sameera looked around. The "basement" actually had tall windows with a view down the hill. At one end of the big room was an easel set up with a blank canvas. It faced a large backless couch upholstered in red velvet. There were painting supplies scattered around and a table with brushes soaking in greenish liquid. Painting was a messy business, apparently. In one corner was the door to the small bathroom Rafeez had referred to. So here I am again, Sameera thought. Taking off my clothes in an unfamiliar room and putting on a robe. But this time she was pretty sure that nothing terribly exciting was going to happen. Rafeez looked gay to her.

She undressed a bit timidly. Gay or not, it was an odd feeling, being naked in a stranger's house. She wore a robe that ended about six inches above her knees but it was definitely better than walking out absolutely naked. She stepped out feeling a small thrill of adventure, not knowing quite what to expect. It seemed stupid to wear her sandals so she walked out noiselessly, her bare feet making virtually no noise. Her anklets were far too dainty to make any noise. What she definitely wasn't expecting was to see John coming down the stairs talking comfortably with Rafeez. He smiled when he saw Sameera.

"Hello," he said, extending his hand. "You have not seen me but I have seen you and you are even better in person."

Sameera shook it uncertainly, looking over towards Rafeez for an explanation.

"John's my favorite model," Rafeez said. "Always does what he's told. Sits quietly by the hour. Excuse me" He said and left the room.

"Relax, Sameera." John said. He had a disarming way of talking and she felt comfortable with him." I can understand your discomfiture but you are safe. That's what matters. Just know the difference between rape and love making. Got it? You have a good body and here Rafeez will use it artistically. Be proud of your body and learn to enjoy yourself."

"Thanks for cheering me up." She said.

"Oh! Its my pleasure. Well Refeez is back."

Rafeez wandered back and immediately pointed at the blank canvas as if he had never left the room. "I thought I'd make this one a couple. You don't mind, do you?"

Sameera opened her mouth then realized that she didn't know what to say. In a way it was a relief. It felt odd being alone with Rafeez, even though this was obviously business as usual for him. Having John there for support made her feel more comfortable somehow.

"Ah, sure. That's fine," she said.

Rafeez nodded absently, already thinking of other things. "John, go change please. I don't want to lose the light. Sameera, please sit on the left side of the divan leaning a bit towards the center."

She sat, legs dangling, feeling awkward. Rafeez came over and arranged her arms and legs as if he were folding laundry. He draped her long hair so that it fell forward over one shoulder. Part way through the process John stepped back into the room wearing a robe that he hadn't bothered to tie shut. Sameera's eyes were drawn to his crotch its dark hair and thick cock. She quickly looked away.

Rafeez sat them down so that they were back to back, then eyed them critically. "No. John, turn towards her. Put your head on her shoulder as if you were kissing her neck. Put one hand up so that it covers her right breast."

John moved his hand so that it lay lightly on her robe. "There?"

"Yes. Perfect. Okay, kids, robes off then back on the divan."

John stood up and casually removed his robe. Trying for the same nonchalance, Sameera untied hers and shrugged it off. John sat beside her again and they snuggled back into the position Rafeez wanted. She felt the warm skin of his chest touch her back. She could smell his faint masculine scent over the room's odor of turpentine and linseed oil. Rough skin nuzzled her neck – his chin, she figured – and she felt a twinge as his lips touched a sensitive spot on her shoulder. That felt nice; so gentle, so intimate. Then his hand came up to cover her breast. He didn't really touch her, but her nipples responded anyway, hardening almost painfully. He probably couldn't notice from where he sat, and anyway he'd probably attribute it to the cool air in the studio. Sameera tried to relax, but she was deeply aware of the attractive naked man right beside her. She was embarrassed but excited at the same time. The pose was like an embrace frozen in time, never quite fulfilling its promise.

Rafeez sketched diligently with a pencil. He'd stop, stare at them for a minute, then go back to his canvas. It occurred to Sameera that this could persist for some time, hours, even. No one spoke. Rafeez had put on some soft music and Sameera just sort of drifted with the music after a while. She let the embalmed scene play out in her mind. John would nibble along her neck, then turn her gently around until they were face to face. He would kiss her languorously and lay her on her back …

John broke her reverie. "Look, I'm sorry, but my arm is getting tired. I'm going to have to really put it on your chest."

Sameera blinked. "Uh, okay. Sure."

His fingers, oddly warm, cupped her breast. The touch sent sparks flying from her erect nipple, coursing through the rest of her body. He seemed to press against her a little more insistently. She felt his breath on her neck. The pose felt even more as if it was on the edge of something.

"Sameera?" Rafeez asked.

Could she do it with someone like John? The thought was delicious and brave and adult, sort of like in foreign movies. It was frustrating that she couldn't look at him.

"Sameera, what's the matter? You seem lost. Are you still with us?"

She looked up, startled.

"Relax! Don't take this so seriously. Take a break. I'm going upstairs for a bit. Can I bring you guys anything to drink?"

"Oh," said Sameera. "No, I'm fine."

John let go of her and stood up, stretching, perfectly comfortable with his nakedness. Now that she could see him better she took the opportunity to study his body.

"So you've never done this before?" John was asking.

Sameera shook her head.

"You're very self-possessed," he said. "Artists like that."

Sameera giggled nervously "I'm just kind of preoccupied right now. And I am hardly an artist. You are well aware that this is the first time for me."

John raised an eyebrow. "Is it? Yes, now I recall but you seemed quite comfortable with the posing. Incidentally what have you been thinking about?"

He was standing just a few feet from her, his cock at eye level. It was soft but she had the sense that it was a bit thicker than the ones that she had seen, if a bit shorter. Too bad that it was so limp. Perhaps if she just held it for a minute? Or shouldn't she?

But John had just asked her what she had been thinking about.

"Oh, just personal stuff." She replied abruptly swallowing the saliva that had formed in her mouth.

He stood with a hand on one hip. The afternoon light that Rafeez liked so much shone through the dark hair on his chest and sparkled on his thick pubic hair. Sameera's eyes widened. Was that a little jump in his cock? John did seem to be studying her. And, really, it was a little insulting that he could stand there so calmly while she was naked three feet away.

Sameera decided to stretch a little. She stayed on the couch, but extended her arms above her head, causing her breasts to ride up on her chest. She twisted slowly from side to side. Suddenly, John didn't look quite so casual. His eyes stayed locked on her body. There was a strained look on his face. Then he chuckled quietly.

"Young lady, are you teasing me?"

Her face turned bright red. "No! Well, not really. I didn't mean … I'm sorry."

His laughter broke the tension. He took a step towards her and lifted her chin with one hand." Should I tell you something? It would be insulting for a young lady and that too as pretty as you to feel outraged that despite your nudity I did not get an erection. Is that the case?"

She looked confused for a moment.

"No, that is not true." She protested.

"Of course it is and it would be perfectly normal for you to want me to get an erection especially since you, or rather we are nude."

Couldn't John take anything seriously? Then she giggled, getting into the spirit of it. She crawled onto the divan, facing towards him. He continued.

"Well, then,do it properly.Lay down on your stomach

Up on your elbows."

She raised herself up on her arms until her breasts were hanging freely, her puffy nipples just grazing the slipcover. She gave him her best seductive grin.

John applauded gravely. "Very sexy. Now roll over."

She obliged , turning languorously, until she was on her back, her breasts flattening out on her chest. She lifted one knee and tilted her head back, her hair falling across her face.

Now John sounded serious for the first time. "You're really very pretty. You have the best brownest nipples that I have seen in ages. And I can see that you have a beautifully shaped pussy. Immaculately done. It is hardly surprising that Bakhshi and Roshan could hardly stop swooning over you."

She rolled over again and sat up, until she was back in her pose at the edge of the divan. "Thank you, John. This whole thing … it's a little uncomfortable for me."

She was very close to him again, and she saw that her acrobatics had had an effect. His cock was half-erect and visibly lengthening. Sameera felt a little embarrassed for him, but John was as relaxed as ever.

Sameera was enjoying herself. "Any other poses you want to see?"

"Why don't you lie back and spread your legs? But jokes apart and pardon me if you feel offended but your breasts are quite close together and such girls have the added advantage in the sense that it is possible to fuck their breasts. As I said pardon the use of the word ‘fuck' if you feel offended."

He had said it with a smirk, and she retaliated playfully at him. The blow was aimed more or less at his crotch, and to her amazement he sort of flipped his cock out of the way to avoid her hand.

"Wow. I didn't know you could do that."

"Yes, well, I'm renowned for my skill with my genitalia."

She giggled and took another swipe at him. This time her hand connected with his cock and ended up holding it lightly. She was so shocked she didn't know what to do. She stared up at John, eyes wide.

He looked back at her, eyes intense. "Don't stop there."

She felt almost hypnotized by his gaze. She couldn't look away. Slowly, her hand moved along the length of his shaft. He didn't say anything, but his cock grew in her hand, until she could barely close her fingers around it. Jesus, she thought. Now what?

John stroked her cheek then let his hand trace the curve of her neck. His eyes never left hers. His cock was rigid and burning hot, but his hand was cool, meltingly soft against her skin. She closed her eyes. His hand drifted downward in a leisurely arc until it brushed one nipple. He'd touched her there before, as part of their pose, but now it meant something. Electricity surged through her body, drawing her towards him until her face nuzzled against his hip. She could smell his excitement now, overpowering his subtle cologne. His hand held one breast, brushing against her painfully hard nipple. John bent down and flicked his tongue, so tantalizingly across it causing electric currents to course through her body. He did not stop. Taking advantage of the erectness of the nipple he held it very lightly between his teeth and gave a suck that lasted just for the fraction of a second. Her breathing grew faster. Where was this going? As she slid her hand along the shaft faster, some sort of thumping intruded on her consciousness. But the cock quivering in her hand demanded all of her attention. The warm surface sort of moved a little over the rigid flesh beneath …

"You have indulged in oral sex before?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Well, I don't want to force you especially if you have any reservations viz-a-viz your boyfriend but should you wish, I am sure you will enjoy it."

She opened her mouth and very gingerly took him in her mouth, tasting the salty taste of the precum for the first time. Her tongue flicked across the head of his cock as she drew more and more of him inside her warm mouth till she could take no more. Even without any specific command, her tongue ran all over the shaft which it could manouevre. She withdrew her head and the lovingly watched the wet cock before again taking it in the warm confines of her mouth. To her surprise the experience was not bad at all. If anything, it was sexually charged but welcome. Sameera could feel the sexual tension in John's body when she heard the thumping sound of somebody descending the stairs.

She hurriedly disengaged herself and to her own surprise noticed that she too was tremendously wet. Blushing a beetroot red, she sat on the sofa opposite John who just smiled. What had happened to her. She had almost allowed herself to get fucked whereas here she was on business but frankly it was not an unenjoyable task. She silently thanked Anuradha fervently hoping that nothing went wrong and the fact that she was posing didn't become known to her parents and fiancé.

The thumping grew louder. She tried to push it aside, but it kept happening, louder and louder. Footsteps, she finally realized. Coming closer. God, it is Rafeez, walking down the stairs!

Sameera snapped upright, opened her eyes. John moved away from her like a cat. In an eye blink he was leaning on the far end of the couch, looking thoughtful and collected. His cock stood straight up, all its impressive girth in evidence. But his body was turned away from Rafeez, who busied himself with his canvas. Maybe he didn't want to give his friend any ideas.

"Back to work, kids," Rafeez said cheerfully.

"I am sorry, Sameera. We will have to leave it here. But I promise that we will certainly partake of the fun that is our right." John whispered in her ear. The rest of the time passed uneventfully.

rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers
12