Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 12

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL.
6.7k words
4.41
46.3k
31

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
328 Followers

Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL

Indian Incest, Indian GAY Incest,

Indian Brother-SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL & more......

Indian Incest Sis's MIL, SIL Lesbian act

*

After long time she calmed and pulled herself from my arms. I took a cig and lit it. After few puffs I handed it to her, she quietly took and had puffs, she said you are very nice person I have ever met. If you had not cautioned me I would have landed into trouble. But please tell me can you wait till I get job and start repayment.

I said why not. I am not a person to hang you to get money. I want you be peaceful and be in right track to repay. If your brother had borrowed and never paid also was ok for me. But the way he took things into his hand was wrong. I had forgotten that she had cried and she needs some water to refresh, I had just wiped her tears with my fingers. I looked for water it was not there so I said her to wait, I will be back with some water and left room after wearing shirt.

I fetched some water bottle and hot tea in thermos from nearby hotel. And fresh pack of cigs.

I handed her water she washed her face had tea and smoked another cigarette. She was sitting beside me and holding me by waist. She looked very calm and comfortable in my company. I too was happy with such a beauty. In fact in earlier days she tried to make friendship with me but all the time I avoided her, means I didn't respond much to her talks. Those days I thought she is too fast. But once I am close to her, now I feel she is good girl.

We spent some more time there, all the while she was sitting touching me. When we got up to leave she embraced me said thanks many times and while leaving me she uttered I love you. Though I was shocked by her statement I didn't respond to her except thanks

One day I received call from Sheela aunty, thinking that as an another invitation for bed. I received call to find her crying hysterically, I calmed her and asked to speak as I am not understanding why she is crying. At last she controlled her cries and said her son Sanee has met with an accident and Kant is out of station. I asked where they are she said at her house. I took car and rushed to her house. I found that Sanee was coming from school on bicycle and near to his house he took turn, then a motorcyclist came and hit him in speed. He was not able to walk and his hand also swollen as he was thrown out from bicycle and landed on all fours. Without asking for any details I took him to orthopedic doctor and Sheela also accompanied me. I had to carry him on my arms as he was unable to walk. At hospital lift was not working so I had to climb two floors to reach hospital carrying him. I didn't waste time in formalities as I knew doctor very well. As the boy was bleeding due to bruises. Doctor attended me as he saw me in such a rush. Got dressing to wounds and recommended for x-ray of leg and hand. The worst thing had happened poor guy had broken both. Hand had hairline fracture and leg had compound one. Luckily hand had no wounds so they gone to plaster without any delay. But regarding leg he said he would wait for second opinion. Later it was decided to operate his leg as it needed clamping. By evening they did operate by then Kant too had come. By grace of god operation was successful.

I wanted to leave as I had no more work there. So, I wanted to take leave. Sheela aunty asked me to stay some more, till Sanee is shifted to special room. I had to wait, when Sanee was shifted to room and he gained consciousness he cried of the shock. I consoled him, he wanted his mom beside him, and he was not ready to leave her. So, she decided to stay back there only. I suggest I will drop both girls and Kant home before I go home. But Sheela wanted her hubby to be there as they may need something so someone to assist her was necessary. It was a problem, she asked whether both girls would manage on their own. Kant suggested me to stay at home at least in nights as he can't leave girls alone. Shwana too insisted same. On advice of Sheela aunty I had to accept. Sheela said Shwana could cook so there won't be problem for food you have it and Kant will bring from house for us, but night I had to stay home till Sanee is discharged. Shwana had naughty smile on her face.

These bloody ladies think same in such situations also I thought. As today nobody had cooked so we brought meals for Kant and Sheela. Rest three ate outside and on way to their place I went home to collect some nightdress. And informed the arrangement all readily agreed but I could read disappointment on face of Mona aunt as she had adjusted to new way of living with me.

We left to Kant's place. Kids occupied there room I wanted to use parents room but Sanya insisted to sleep with them but Shwana was saying bro can't get sleep as you will be rolling throughout bed. But Sanya was bent upon her own idea.

Both girls rolled on each side. Sanya was lazy to change into nightdress but Shwana had changed to nighty. Sanya just removed her top and threw it aside and slept on slip and skirt. She pulled me to her side as she got me after long time. Shwana was at my back. Sanya had developed a lot in past few months. Since the swimming at farm, I had not observed her from then. She had developed good tit's they were like guava, I could see honey colored small areola around a tiny teat. She was careless about her display. She hugged me and till all slept, we were into some meaningless discussions.

In the middle of night I felt some stir on my body, as if someone is awakening me. I opened eyes to find Shwana. She hushed me on finding me awake. I asked her what idea she had. She hugged me and started kissing me and soon lip locked me. I was stunned for her boldness as her own sister is sleeping beside me and this girl is giving smooch.

I broke the kiss and said we can't do anything now as your sister is sleeping beside us. If she awakes it will be hell of problem. She was hungry for more than week so she wanted to have it at any cost. So, I suggest to move to parents room. She agreed for that.

As we entered room she jumped on me, I was still standing she hugged me resting both her legs on my hips and started sucking juice from my lips. It didn't take long to disrobe. We were stark naked kissing and sucking each other.

I lied on the cot she jumped on my crotch started eating my hardening cock. No much foreplay was needed as already she was in heat, she urged me to penetrate, and I followed. I laid her on cot in missionary position I entered her delicate cunt. I was fucking her after long gap of weeks. She was desperate to get fucked. I took hold of her tight breasts and started with slow motion it was nice to fuck a small cunt. I too was missing her because I was fucking aunty Mona. It had become customary to fuck Mona aunt every alternate night. Except if I am engaged with B-I-L or sis.

Shwana was on peak in short time I reciprocated her moans with my bangs. This girl's response is poorer when compared with her mother or Mona aunt. They are mature and know how to express.

This little girl was rolling her head to right and left with ecstasy. I was enjoying the tight cunt and hard boobs. Her boobs are getting redder due to my squeezes. She was moaning so loud I was worrying about her younger sister sleeping next room. On increased speed she started convulsing on bed she had cum one after another.

I went on banging her by the time I was near to my own climax she must have poured her juice several times. I asked about safety period to discharge in her cunt. She said she is getting period within a week it was green signal for me to pour my semen in her vagina. I went on fucking harder this time, at last I reached climax and my semen was injected in her pussy spurt by spurt. When we were through and she came to normal, I asked her to get dressed and go to room before Sanya gets up. She was not willing but there was no alternate she dressed and went to her room after cleaning in attached bath. I was not yet totally satisfied but circumstances were not good. So, I had to forget second round. I too went to their room and slept between both beauties, taking Sanya in my arm as I had slept before going out with Shwana.

Next day Sanya was first to get up, she was still in my arm, she took some time to realize why I was with her. When she remembered yesterday we had slept all together. She kissed my forehead ushering good morning. She was about to get from bed but I pulled her back and kissed her face returning wishes. She was still in my arms. She wanted to get up but I didn't let her go, she pleaded in small tone to leave her as she had to attend nature call and she had complete homework, which she had not attended yesterday due to her brother's accident. Suddenly I was scared of my morning hardness as I had not noticed while I hugged her tight. I am not sure whether she felt it or not.

She went smiling after I released her, she ran to toilet. When she freshened up and returned she asked me to brush my teeth so that she can prepare tea. I got up and left for bath after waking Shwana.

We all had tea together. I had to attend college after jogging so I asked them do they need me if no I will proceed to home. They allowed me to go, after assuring them I shall be coming early in the night headed to home. Aunt was waiting for me she asked for tea, I said already I have taken so we left for jog.

In night I reached their house after visiting hospital Sanee was recovering, he was in good mood today. So, said Sanee to send his mother to home so that I need to study. But he denied to send both of his parents and Sheela asked me to accompany her kids at home. All ready I had received calls from Sanya and Shwana.

I reached their home both the girls were happy to see me. Shwana asked for food I said all ready I have had so if they have not taken I asked them to go for food. They too had meals so I took my books and simultaneously they too went to study. After half an hour I was getting bored so I switched on TV and watched. Shwana too came and joined me to watch. Sanya was still studying Shwana was getting impatient, unless Sanya sleeps we can't sneak to another room for sex. When Sanya was through she came to lounge and jumped on my lap. Today I was scared again as my cock had become hard due to watching some hot dance on TV and nearness of Shwana who was cursing her sister for not sleeping.

Sanya turned facing me still on my lap, her bottom was coming contact with my hard cock, I wanted to push her away from my rod, but she was coming to the same point. She was not allowing me to watch TV. She had become naughty today whenever I bent my head to watch TV she made hindrance by bringing her head in between. So, I wanted to teach her lesson I started biting her cheeks, she shouted with pain and giggled but didn't leave me. She pushed her body to me. Her small boobs were pushed on my chest. My cock hardened more. Her skirt had rode her naked thighs were touching me as she had straddled. When I was sure that she is not going to allow me to watch TV any more. I announced that we are going to sleep. I carried Sanya in my arms in the same way she was sitting on me. Her both legs wrapped my waist. I took her to bedroom Shwana followed me as I was laying Sanya at that time Shwana dashed me accidentally. I fell over Sanya face to face. Had placed almost entire body on her body. She shouted but had clutched me like me in the morning. I laid on her for some more moments. My groin had touched hers and my chest had pressed her boobs, it was nice sensation for me.

She smiling at me, by now Shwana had sorry to both of us. I rolled taking Sanya over me. She didn't make any attempt to get released. She laid over me her light body was no problem for me. We talked for some more time, I took Shwana in my right hand, and she too placed her body over mine partially. Both girls' boobs were crushed on me. Shwana was lying on her side placed her leg over Sanya who was on my top. We chit chatted for some more time in same position till Sanya yawned. I suggested girls to sleep early as we had to study early morning. I rolled to left to place Sanya on bed she hold me tight. She pushed her left leg between my legs and still hugging me.

I patted her head smoothly to make her sleep. She slipped in blissful sleep while I was worried about my throbbing cock touching her thigh. She is little girl I don't know whether she can understand or not but I was worried like hell. When I heard her light snores I placed lightly over cot freeing myself. I turned to Shwana and she hugged and kissed my ear lobes.

What man nowadays you are loving my sister more than me, what's in your head.

I said she is little naughty girl she needs more attention otherwise she will feel bad. If only this much I am relived. What else you were thinking to be tensed.

No nothing she verbally said but her face suggested something else.

I asked what is the matter, why are you dull. She said nothing but hugged more tightly. She suggested could we slip to other room so that we can start our business. I lifted her in my arms and carried her to parent's room.

I placed her on bed and joined beside her. I started giving a passionate kiss as I was excited since long. I pulled her nighty over her head, she was ready to get fucked she was wearing nothing inside. I took her nipple inside my mouth and started chewing her nipple while playing with another boob. She pushed me down, I got hint and my tongue traveled to her lovely triangle leaving trial of saliva all over. I licked her inside of thighs and made circle. Slowly moved to inner circle to reach her outer lips. I went on licking and she was moaning, parted inner lips by tongue, and found clit. She shuddered by first touch, I ate her cunt till she reached climax. Licked clean her juice and I was not in a position to wait, as I was hard for hours imagining to fuck this lovely girl. That Sanya had poured ghee to fire. I positioned between her thighs and aimed my cock to her cunt hole. Inserted in few pushes, I was fucking with high speed she was shouting with high pitch. She was getting pain and pleasure due to hard pumping. I went on pumping nonstop, this time I didn't last long my semen ejected un announced filling her tight hole. I fell over her. She asked me why was you in so hurry that you started and ended all of a sudden without informing.

I asked whether you are satisfied or not. She said yes but not as yesterday, even I had same feeling. We remained in same position for some time. After some rest I asked her can you prepare some tea she said yes and wear her nighty and left for kitchen.

When she brought tea we had together. After tea I was in mood for another round. I hugged her she opened mouth to say something but I closed it by my mouth. The kiss was very passionate when we broke kiss I pulled her nighty. She tried to protest feebly but I ignored. And I was making her ready for another round. I licked her pussy till she leaked her juices twice in my mouth. Second time she was making so much noise. She collapsed after second leak. I asked her whether to start she signaled to wait till she is recovered. She asked me shall we continue in morning but I was horny enough. I insisted to do now only, she accepted and parted her thighs.

I made her stand in doggy style and penetrated from behind. Taking her buttocks for support started moving. Once I found rhythm she started moaning as I was pressing her g spot by my massive rod. Every stroke played with her g spot making her scream with ecstasy. It was long one as I had ejaculated just twenty minutes prior only.

I fucked her nicely and played with her clit with one hand while pressing her boob with another hand. She was enjoying a lot making all sorts of sound. When she climaxed twice I pushed her on bed and made her lie on one side and positioned myself behind her. Lifted her leg into air and positioned my cock inside her. She rested her raised leg on window to make it convenient for her. It was different style taught by Mona.

Again every push was hitting her sensitive spot. I must have fucked her for ten minutes she had leaked again and complained me of pain in her leg. She rolled on her back and I took missionary pose and rode her for what I was worth. At last I filled her cunt and rolled to her side. She embraced me and said it was wonderful of all the sessions we had earlier.

We remained in same position for some time. When I remembered that Sanya is alone in room, I sent her back to room and said I will sleep here only. But she pulled me along with her.

Once inside room I selected the middle place. We kissed again and after some time I turned towards Sanya who was facing other side. I hugged from behind and placed my hand on her waist and slept.

Next morning I rushed before Sanya was awake as I had to take aunty for jog. In evening I reached their place earlier than yesterday after visiting hospital. As I entered their house Sanya greeted me and went to room for study. Shwana came out from kitchen, she looked like she was in some tension. But hurried back to kitchen.

I went to room where Sanya was studying. I joked her but she was bit serious and said, bro I have study please leave me alone. I sat there for some time and I too studied. After some time I went to lounge Shwana was watching TV after cooking was over. She called Sanya for food and asked me casually for food. As I had not eaten in home I accepted.

We had meals without much talk. I was getting irritated but consumed food, it was nice though simple. My Shwana was expert in cooking also. Not only fucking.

I was worried by behavior of both the girls. I could not make out what the problem could be. If they had fought, it had to be between them. Why should they behave like this. I was restless thinking about it. Neither of them spoke to me. I waited in lounge watching TV. I tried to speak with each of them at different times, their response was poor.

So, I decided to leave. I collected my belongings and announced that I am leaving for home and without waiting for reply went out and started bike. By then both girls screamed from inside to stop. But I didn't care I crossed gate, Sanya came running and stopped me.

I shifted gear and moved a little, she came to front and switched off ignition and said sorry. I tried to snatch key from her, she was yelling sorry to me repeatedly. Shwana too came out and said

sorry bro, please don't go.

Some neighbors came out by the sound, to see what's going on. I thought it's better to get inside rather getting viewed by them. I turned bike and parked inside. Headed in, Sanya came and jumped on me clutching my neck and placed both her legs on each side of my waist. I carried her to lounge and tried to push her, but she clanged to me more tightly to make it impossible to disengage her. I took her to parent's room and placed her on cot and I jumped to the other side of cot and turned towards wall.

She again said sorry at least hundred times. And requested me to turn at last I obeyed and turned.

She again apologized for her behavior but she didn't tell the reason. I asked couple of times but she didn't reply. So, I dropped idea of asking her. If I wait I will get answer from them only.

I slept thinking of the same. In middle of night someone awake me and found her to be Shwana. I pulled her but she protested and said

bro there is some big problem. Yesterday Sanya has seen us making love.

How do you know I asked her.

She -- she told me in the morning.

Me -- what did she say.

She -- Sanya shouted at me in the morning. Are you not ashamed of doing such nasty things with bro? You were shouting a lot whether bro raped you?

Me -- what did you say?

doindia
doindia
328 Followers
12