Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona was teary eyed when I was finished. She hugged me and then kissed my forehead.

Mona: O Sahil, you don't owe me any explanations. I never doubted your intentions for a minute. But what you just told me just now has made me even more relaxed as a mother. Why don't you go to sleep now, you must be tired. Do you need a blowjob, hon?

Me: No thank you! I'll sleep now.

The Next few days were rather unproductive, save the rather funny chemistry going on between me and Pam. The stealing of glances, the giggling ladies and some shameless flirting, I loved it. Yet, I was getting tense about the plan to initiate Pamela. But I had time before that.

Meanwhile I was also not sure about what to do with dad. For the last few days, BIL regularly went to his room and made him suck and fuck. BIL said that he was complying with his orders, but still he wasn't gotten to the point of enjoying it. That worried me, because I wanted him to enjoy it. I thought that he should be like me. I never thought that I was a bisexual until BIL got me initiated. Now I was a fully practical bisexual man who enjoyed both sexes equally. I figured that with some time, dad will come around.

BIL gave me good news a few days later, he told me that I should visit and see for myself. I decided to go, and fuck my dad.

12