Indian Mother Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Mr Y was waiting, he was alone, he came near us, shok hand with son and placedx his hand around me and asked whether I am ready for chudai. I smiled and he took us to a tea stall. My son remained out to see posters. He directly told me that he has customers for me who will pay 2500 for per hour and if I am ready for group, I will be paid rs 10000. He assured me of all safety and said police will never trouble me. He also told me that If I do chudai with my friend(son) or any one else in presence of people I will be paid rs 1000 per people present beside rs 2000 if any one of person present will fuck me. He gave me his card and ask to inform him of my decision. He also given me a cover and said this is 2000 for today's pleasure. "you may give me after when you are satisfied". He touched my hand and said I know you are a best maal.

Son came and said that movie is going to start. We went in but today he tok us through stairs. We entered balcony, there were only four doble bed cots with mattresses and three one couple each were sitting. on each cot. Thy looked at us and we sat on empty cot. mr Y said One cot costs rs 500 per show and it is comfortable. I sat in between them, placed both hand on cot and reclined back. Mr Y (name was Manu) took my face and kissed on lips, son put his hand on my trouser and opened zip and pulled it downand spread legs apart. Lights were still on and person in balcony looked toward us.

Manu tok hold of me and opened all buttons and removed shirts, " nice you have no underwear. I was totally nude, and both got busy, son with my cunt and Manu with breasts. Lights went off and after announcement movie started but I saw that lights (from railings) falling on cots and making our body clearly visible. I look around and other cots all were nude and busy in acts. I told them to put off there clothes which they did. They sat beside me and I took lunds in each hand.

Both lund was tight and hard but Man's lund was longer and thicker. I was fondling there lunds and they with my cunt and breast. On screen a dog was sucking a young woman. After about ten minutes I told manu to sit on one end and spread his legs. I changed to doggy position and took thick lund in mouth and on back son pushed his lund in the cunt. He held my tight and round bums and pushing lund deep and hard. Down I was moving mouth over thick lund and he was pressing both breast.

Son was doing hard and fast chudai, he continued it for about 10-12 minutes, I pushed out my cunt from his lund and changed posion fast, I placed my thighs over shoulder of manu and took lund of son in mouth. He spread my cunt and pushed his lund, but hardly one inch went, I was feeling pain, he took out his lund and spat on my cunt and moved one, then two, then three fingers insid, he finger fucker me for some time, I signalled him to put his thick lund in, he took out fingers and placed lund in and given hard push. 3-4 inch lund went in, he took hold of my shoulders and again pushed very hard and this time all 9 inch went in. My bur was copletely jammed and he started fucking slowly and I really enjoyed, It was the best fuck I had. I was lost in pleasure of chudai, son was continuing fucking of mouth and both were fondling breast.

Bell ranged means in 5 minutes movie will end, I was in no hurry but Manu increased speed and thrust, My hip was moving up and down fast. I took hold of him in my arms and my thighs were still on his shoulder. Then movie ends and lights put on. We were busy fucking and then both discharged, son in mouth and Manu in cunt. I put down my thighs and ge got up. I was still lying and looked around to see that three couples and one other young were looking at my nude body. Leasourly, I got up, smiled at them and told son and manu that they have given maximum pleasure and I kissed manu. I pulled on pant and shirt and moved out of room. Unknown young man took hold of me and took aside and said management will pay rs 5000 per show with customers like I did just now. He pushed a cover in my pocket and in course pressed my balls and tthese are good, please call me, and left.

We came out, Manu took my waist in his arm and he also put one cover in my shirt pocket and pressed my ball. He said he never had such cunt and he will like to have me again and invited me to his house, I smiled and promised that I will call him soon. We came out, took taxi on way we passed through redlight area and I smiled on girls, they waived me. I was one among them now. "son, are you happy". He smiled and put his hand on my cunt, I pressed his hand. We changed taxi, took snacks and came home. I went to bed room and took out covers.

Manu had given me one thousand more and that young man 1500. 00 with phone no and adress. Now, I had turned professional and decided to go that way and enjoy with earning. My son and me had given public show of fucking in all holes, among men and also to ladies. I allowed Manu to fuck me on few occasion, but I didn't charge any thing. I visited that theatre again on many occasion and satisfied many unknown lunds. On one occasion I was booked for a private party and there during six hour about 50 persons fucked me in all position and I was conscious all along,. That day itself, I earned about a lakh. I satisfied my husband's boss in presence of my son and husband and earned promotion for husband. I am still on, My son made me a randi, but I am not angry, because this allowed satisfaction of my sex desires. Every lady must allow their son to fuck and suck their cunt. Bye.

12