Indian Volleyballers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered into Jay's ear. "I am sorry I yelled like that. I am so embarrassed. That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt." Tears were streaking down her cheeks.

Jay kissed her tears away, and said. "It's alright, Ritu. You can yell all you want if you like. I hope I didn't hurt your butt too much with the spanking, but you did seem to like it."

"It is strange. The spanking made me even more lustful than I have ever been before. I have never been spanked. It hurt, but you are right. I liked it. It made me want you even more." Ritu said as they tightly hugged each other.

That's when Rick and Naina walked into the livingroom. They could see Jay and Ritu hugging, but more importantly, they could see her ass glowing pink.

Rick called out to his friend. "Hey partner, was she a bad girl and need a spanking? We heard her yelling, but it didn't sound like she was being punished."

Ritu kept hugging him and used Jay as a shield to hide her nude body from Rick's view.

"Oh she was not bad at all. She was very good. But, she did need a spanking." Jay then gently patted Ritu's glowing ass, and she grinned. "Please, hand me our robes, buddy."

Picking up the robes and handing them to Jay, Rick told them. "OK, but you two might want to take another quick shower and get dressed. Jay, we're taking our guests to dinner at that seafood place near the Anderson mall."

"We don't have the clothes to go to a nice place to eat. Please Rick, can't we stay here? Naina pleaded.

Ritu added. "Yes! Please let us stay here. We will be happy with anything you have to eat. Remember, we don't have to be back until Sunday. I can not speak for Naina, but I want to spend as much time as I can with Jay."

Then Naina continued. "Yes! I want to stay here with you, Rick."

"Nonsense! The clothes you have will be fine. You have to let us take you out to dinner. We may never see you again after tomorrow. Besides, how else can Jay and I show off our beautiful and exotic new friends."

"Please, Rick." Naina begged. "We really would rather stay here with you and Jay."

Rick relented. OK. If that's what you really want. Who am I to argue when such beautiful ladies want to stay home with us? Let me go see what I can find to cook for dinner."

Rick headed into the kitchen followed closely by Naina. Jay and Ritu went to take a quick shower. The cum running down her legs was beginning to get a little sticky.

Rick and Naina rummaged through the refrigerator looking for something to cook for dinner. Rick told Naina. "We have steaks I can grill. I can make a pizza. There's some..."

"HOTDOGS!" Naina loudly interrupted.

"Hotdogs, Naina? You want hotdogs?" Rick asked with an amused look.

"Yes! Hotdogs! Remember, we eat fancy meals all the time. Would you mind cooking us some hotdogs?" Naina seemed almost excited by the hotdogs.

With a chuckle, Rick agreed. "Your wish is my command, Princess. How about if I grill them?" Rick then added with a laugh. "McDonald's for lunch and hotdogs for dinner. You Indian girls sure are cheap dates."

Naina giggled then slyly grinned. "We can be very expensive at times, but are we not worth it?"

Rick hugged Naina and replied. "You sure are, baby. You sure are."

In about 10 to 15 minutes, Jay and Ritu came from the shower. He had the same reaction when he found Rick grilling the dogs for dinner. "Hotdogs? You're going to feed these two wonderful girls hotdogs?"

"I swear, Jay. That's what Naina wanted."

Ritu took Jay's arm and chimed in. "Jay, hotdogs will be wonderful. We never get them."

It was well after dark when Rick served the dogs and all the trimmings out on the deck facing the lake. "Jay, would you mind grabbing a bottle of wine?"

"Sure." Jay agreed. "What kind of wine goes with hotdogs?"

Rick laughed, and said. "I'm not sure. Something red maybe?"

Jay went to the pantry to retrieve a bottle of red wine.

After dinner, Rick dimmed the deck's lights. As they sipped their wine, they enjoyed watching the lights dance on the surface of Lake Hartwell. The gentle breeze made little wavelets on the lake. The moonlight and other lights looked like a million diamonds floating on the surface. The girls were mesmerized by the twinkling on the water.

The young couples cuddled and gently petted until the second bottle of wine was gone. By then it was nearing midnight. It had been a long and eventful day for all of them.

"Ladies, I hate to break the mood. It is getting late, and you have along trip tomorrow. There are several bedrooms in this house. You may each take a room if you wish."

"Are you kidding?" Naina spoke up. I am sleeping with you, unless you object."

"And I am sleeping with Jay." Ritu added.

Rick and Jay, grinning from ear to ear, offered their girls an arm. The girls took the arms and were led to separate bedrooms. Rick took Naina to his room. Jay took Ritu to the room he always used on his frequent visits to the lake house with Rick.

Rick closed his bedroom door and took Naina into his arms and gently hugged her. "My beautiful Princess, you have had a strenuous day. If you'd like, we can cuddle a while, or we can just go to sleep."

Silently, he removed his robe and hung it on the back of the door. Nude, he climbed into bed and flipped the covers back inviting Naina to join him.

She then removed her robe, hung it next to Rick's and cuddle her nude body up next to him. She scooted up close, laid her head on his shoulder, and placed her hand on his hard stomach. Laying on her side facing Rick, she softly said. "Why don't we just see what happens. I am awfully sore down there, but you never know. It is true we may never see each other again, and I do not want to leave you wanting."

Rick pulled Naina up tight to his body and gently kissed her. "Honey, you have already given me much more than I deserve." As he spoke, he stroked her hair and fondled her ample breasts.

Naina smiled and cuddled closer to Rick. After a few minutes, Rick's breathing slowed and deepened. He relaxed the hold he had on her breast. Trying not to disturb him, Naina reached down and placed her hand on Rick's flaccid cock. As he dozed, she carefully petted the thing that had caused her pain. Yet, it had given her so much pleasure as well.

She laid awake on his shoulder watching as her hand slowly aroused Rick's sleeping manhood. When it had reached its full 7 inch length, Naina wrapped her fingers around it as best she could and started stroking up and down its length. Quietly, she scooted down and laid her head on Rick's solid belly. In the dim glow of the yard light outside the bedroom window, Naina saw a drop of something appear on the cock's head. Precum! She remembered seeing it in an old porno one of her college friends had smuggled into their dorm.

Naina wondered to herself. 'Do girls really suck their boyfriend's penis'?" Then she thought. 'Why not give it a try. Who is to know? Besides, did not Rick lick her vagina on the beach?'

Carefully, Naina lifter her head and moved closer to the hard cock she was holding. She laid her head down again on Ricks lower abdomen. Tentatively, she stuck out her tongue and flicked it over the cock's head. She scooped up the drop of precum. Taking it into her mouth, she tasted it. 'Not bad. It really does not have much taste.'

Another drop appeared and another flick of her tongue. 'Not bad at all.'

She lifted her head again and moved a little further down Rick's body. Opening her mouth wide, Naina took the cock's head in and laid it on her tongue. It twitched. She then bathed the cock with her tongue.

Slowly, Naina took more and more cock into her mouth, just like she had seen the girl in the porno do. When the cock touched the back of her mouth, she gagged and pulled back a little. Again and again, Naina pushed her head down and took Rick's cock in. When she tightened her lips around the shaft of the cock in her mouth, she began sucking.

She thought to herself. 'Mmmmm, I am giving Rick a blow-job. My first blow-job.' She almost giggled. She bobbed and sucked and licked and stroked. Naina was enjoying herself even if Rick was asleep. 'Too bad he is missing all the fun.' She thought.

Rick had awoken, but Naina wasn't aware of it. She thought it was just a natural reflex when he rocked his pelvis to feed his cock deeper into her mouth. When he gently patted her ass, a startled Naina jumped and pulled off Rick's cock.

"Don't stop, baby. What you were doing felt so nice. You were doing great." Rick crooned.

"I was?" She asked. "I've never done this before."

"You sure were. Please don't stop." Rick pled.

Without another word, Naina returned to her first blow-job. She worked his cock with a little more vigor now that Rick was awake.

Mean while, Jay and Ritu had returned to the bedroom they had been in earlier. The room in which she had gotten spanked and fucked from the rear. They dropped their robes from their nude bodies and hugged before climbing into bed. They cuddled close and fondled each other.

Ritu said. "Jay, this had been such a wonderful day. I have learned so much about myself and my body. You are the first man to treat me like a woman, not a fragile doll they were afraid to break. I wish I didn't have to leave tomorrow."

"Ritu honey, you are a beautiful woman that I hope to see again. The sooner the better. I graduate in a month, and I have some very good job prospects. Let's stay in touch and as soon as I can, we'll get together again. If you want to, that is. Now that I've found you, I don't ever want to loose you. Who knows what the future may hold. And speaking of holding." Jay took the tit he had been holding and squeezed firmly.

"Ummmmm." Ritu moaned her approval.

Jay reached down and petted Ritu's bald pussy. "How are you feeling, honey?"

"Sore, but you can have me." Ritu responded with a kiss.

"I'll be gentle." Jay assured her.

"Don't you dare. I've been treated gently for much too long. Jay, please take me like you really want me. I will never be too sore to give myself to you, my lover. Damn it, Jay! Fuck me!" Ritu was horny and even a sore pussy was not going to keep her from getting fucked.

Jay kissed her and crawled between her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her silt until she groaned and raised her knees. He was cradled in her crotch between her legs.

"Take me now, lover." Ritu begged.

Jay placed his cock at Ritu's juicy opening and drove in deep.

"OH!" Ritu gasped and pulled Jay down hard on top of her body. She loved the feeling of his chest crushing her tits.

As Jay repeatedly thrust into Ritu, she pulled her knees up to her chest fully offering her sore pussy to his invading cock. "Umph, umph, umph. Oh Jay! Do me hard."

Jay took Ritu's ankles and shoved them over her head. Her pelvis rocked up a little more, and he repeatedly drove his cock into her hungry hole. He hit her cervix with each thrust. Jay drove into her faster and faster until he erupted. Driving as deep into her as he could, Jay pumped his load deep in her hot horny hole. For the third time that day, Jay bathed Ritu's cervix with cum.

Ritu's legs shot straight up. They looked like a giant V with Jay in the middle. As her orgasm rocked her, she yelled. "YEESSSS! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! Oh JAY. YESSSsssss." As her orgasm continued to control her, Ritu lowered her legs and rapidly and repeatedly thrust up to meet Jay's cock.

All Jay could do was tightly hug Ritu, hang on, and enjoy the wildest pussy ride he'd ever gotten.

With her final thrust, Ritu feet and shoulders were the only part of her body still on the bed. The rest of her body and Jay's were lifted into the air as they shuddered to the end of their mutual climaxes.

Jay could feel Ritu's pussy walls constricting around his cock, then relaxing, only to do it over and over until she collapsed beneath him.

The two lovers remained locked together until they fell asleep.

Just as Naina was about to resume giving Rick her first blow-job, they heard Ritu yelling. Naina giggled and said. "Ritu is becoming a real sex addict." She then went back to sucking Rick's cock.

With light caresses and touches, Rick helped guide Naina through her first blow-job. As his balls tightened and his cock swelled, his orgasm approached. Rick quietly told Naina. "Honey, I'm about to cum. If you don't want a mouth full of cum, you better quit."

Naina bravely shook her head no and mumbled. "Hum umm!" She seemed to suck all the harder. When Rick erupted in the mouth, she quit bobbing and licking but continued to suck.

Rick couldn't see her swallow, but when she finished and pulled off his cock, she kissed its head. She sat up and her wide grin indicated her mouth was empty.

"Wow! Baby, that was great. So, what do you think of oral sex now that you've tried it?" Rick asked.

"It was fun, and I liked it. Your cum was a little too salty, but I can get used to it. She answered.

Rick pulled her down to him and kissed her. They cuddled until dozing off to sleep.

They all awoke early Sunday morning. Rick made breakfast. It was a rather somber group that ate their pancakes. No one wanted to talk about it, but they all knew their time together was getting short. The Girls would be leaving town in a matter of hours.

Rick opened the subject first. "Ladies, I think I can speak for Jay as well when I say we have loved having you as our guests and lovers. We must stay in contact. We must promise to see each other again as soon as possible. You especially Naina, have been so special to me."

Jay added. "Rick is right. Ritu, you have made such a wonderful impression on me...."

"Not as much of an impression as you made on, and in, me." Ritu interrupted. She rubbed her ass and everyone laughed.

"None the less," Jay continued. "I will come find you as soon as I get settled in a good job."

Hugging him tightly, Ritu whispered in Jay's ear. "I'll be waiting for you."

They all then exchanged phone numbers and email addresses before preparing to leave the house. Not wanting to make a scene in the middle of the university campus, they hugged and kissed each other there in the kitchen.

They then got in Rick's Mustang and slowly drove back to campus. A brief hug and the guys watched Naina and Ritu board the bus that would take them to the Greenville/Spartanburg Airport.

As the bus drove away and disappeared into the distance, Jay said. "Rick, ol' buddy, your going to think I'm crazy. I've only known her one day, but I think I'm in love with Ritu."

"I know what you mean, partner." Rick seemed to be off in a world of his own. "I know what you mean."

Perhaps they were both in another world. Perhaps their thoughts were already in India with Naina and Ritu.