Indian Wife & a Threesome

Story Info
She encourages lady friend to have sex with husband.
6.4k words
4.38
149.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers

Twelve months ago, I walked into an interesting-looking lingerie boutique in an upscale part of the city. Someone had told me it specialized in bras and swimwear for women. I wear a 34B size bra. I wasn’t exactly buxom but still finding a good sexy bra wasn’t easy. So it was a thrill to finally find a shop like, ‘Curves.’ This incidentally was the same place the readers would be familiar with where my husband and gleefully watched while I had inadvertently exposed myself to a few very interested onlookers.

It was a Sunday when I decided to pay a visit to the shop! It appeared to be true to the advertisements. There were dozens of pretty-looking bras in my size, in lovely colours and fabrics. I had three bra and panty sets in hand and was looking around for the change rooms when all of a sudden I heard a lovely feminine voice.

‘Why hello!,’ said a woman.

I turned to find a very beautiful, somewhat familiar looking, woman smiling at me.

‘I beg your pardon,’ I replied, sounding slightly puzzled, not sure where I'd seen her before.

‘I'm sorry, I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. It's just that we're neighbours ... We bought the house at the top of the street a few months ago,’ she said.

Suddenly it clicked; the reason why she looked vaguely familiar. I had seen her on a number of occasions getting into her car and driving away while I tended to my roses.

We shook hands and she introduced herself as Sunita.

‘I'm Anita,’ I countered, smiling. ‘It's a pleasure to meet you.’

She was about my age, possibly slightly older, with gorgeous black hair, flawless white skin and a lovely, curvaceous figure. For some reason, I could not say why, I liked her immediately. Perhaps it was her easy charm, or the warmth of her smile, or her attentive, black eyes. Either way, we stood there for what seemed like a half an hour chatting and getting acquainted. I knew early on that I'd made a new friend, and it gave me a nice feeling.

She said that she was married. Her husband was much older than her and that they had recently moved into our neighbourhood. This must have been the case otherwise Amit is not likely to miss the presence of any good looking lady.

It was uncanny how many interests we shared: flowers, books, fashion and fabrics, silver ethnic jewellery, anklets and, well, similar sounding names!

By the time we finally stopped talking long enough to realize what time it was, it was closing time. They closed early on Sundays. I apologized and started to put the bra sets back on the rack, saying I could come back another time.

‘Don't be silly,’ she said. ‘It's my store and we're the only ones here. Just let me lock up and I'll let you try on whatever you like.’

‘Are you sure?’ I asked.

I was so excited about finding such a selection; I really did want to try on a few things. The sets I had picked out were quite skimpy and feminine. I really wanted to surprise Amit with a nice change and was determined to treat myself to a major lingerie (and perhaps even a swimwear) shopping splurge!

Sunita quickly locked the doors, took me by the hand, and led me to the change rooms. She was wearing a sleeveless kurta with thin strings over her shoulders,( something that is seen only in films) a tight churidar pyjama and cute anklets on shapely feet and I couldn't help but notice that she had the kind of lovely walk, that men adore.

The change room was spacious, with a big wall-size mirror - and for once, appropriate lighting. I stripped off my clothes and slipped on a semi-sheer, stretch mesh bra and panty set in a pretty shade of peach. It was embroidered with a lovely flower motif, and as sheer and skimpy as it was, the bra lifted and supported my breasts quite well.

‘Let's have a look,’ said Sunita from outside.

I felt a bit shy about stepping out in front of a woman I'd only just met in a set of skimpy underwear, but she made me feel so at ease. I opened the door and emerged, naked except for a few bits of delicate fabric.

‘What size is the bra?’ she asked.

‘34B,’ I answered.

She took me back in the change room and stood behind me while I faced the mirror. She reached under my arms and began adjusting the bra; her hands brushing against my breasts.

I felt her fingers touch underneath, where some of my breasts were left exposed.

‘You see, this shouldn't be happening,’ she said. ‘Let me grab a tape measure.’

She came back a moment later and measured me around the ribcage.

’27 inches - so add five," she declared. "Just as I thought, you're not a 34. And I'm guessing you're a larger cup size than an 'B', too, judging by the amount of cleavage that's peeping out.’ She left and came back with a lacy purple bra and thong.

‘Try these on, Anita,’ she said.

There was an awkward moment while I waited for her to leave so I could change.

‘Oh, don't be silly!’ she said smiling. ‘You don't expect me to keep coming and going, do you? We have too many pretty things to try on!’

With that I somewhat sheepishly undid the clasp and removed the bra. It did feel kind of strange especially because my nipples have a habit of getting erect at the slightest excitement. Slowly I peeled off the panties. There I was, standing fully naked, in front of a woman I'd only just met. Don't ask me why, but it felt strangely liberating, and, even more strangely, a bit exciting. There was something about Sunita's gaze. She had a playful twinkle in her eye that was so sexy and engaging. I'd been with a woman before and there was definitely some sexual energy in that change room that day. I had to admit - for the first time in my life, I found myself sexually aroused in the presence of a woman. I found her very attractive.

‘My store was definitely made for your body,’ said Sunita. ‘ It is so nice to see the cute shape that you have given your pussy. Lovely! Your husband must be one lucky guy! You have such lovely breasts, well knit nipples- and such a nice chocolatish areola not to mention the lovely ass. I know it is embarrassing for you but you are prettier sans clothes than with them.’

I was blushing as I stepped into the thong before trying on the bra. It felt very comfortable, and looked incredibly sexy. Sunita again stepped behind me and adjusted the fit. This time, however, she gently cupped my full bosom in her small hands.

‘You see,’ she said, her penetrating eyes looking directly into mine through the mirror's reflection. ‘Size 34 underneath and 36 inches across the bust: you're a 34 C, my dear.’

Then I felt her step closer towards me; her own breasts pressing slightly against my bare back. She reached around and adjusted the top of the thong. I could feel her soft black hair fall against my neck.

‘I think you look fabulous,’ she said.

I turned to face her. The air was crackling with sexual energy. I was fairly sure she was feeling some of the same things I was feeing at that moment. She was married, and it didn't feel the slightest bit like a come-on. I didn't feel threatened or put off at all. I really didn't know WHAT to think!

‘Thank you,’ I replied, looking into her eyes.

We spent the next hour in her shop; she assisting, while I tried on everything from bras to bikinis to teddies to pumps. After the first hesitation, I did not feel odd at all in stripping completely in her presence and even mustered up the courage to saunter around nude checking out a few things. There was a thick carpet and my bare feet made virtually no noise as I moved around. It is not every day that one gets to move around a departmental store in a birthday suit. I left poorer in the purse, but elated. Nothing came of our 'moment' that day. Happily, it didn't get in the way of what quickly developed into a wonderful new friendship. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that we became the very best of friends in a very short period of time.

She was so warm and supportive. We would talk on the phone or over cups of tea for HOURS - about everything to our most intimate thoughts about sex. Sometimes, when I would discuss about how Amit made love to me, she would hold me and stroke my hair. And it was during those moments that I felt the most wonderful mixture of affection and sexual arousal. My feelings quickly became more and more complex. But I was like a moth to a flame, and could not, pull away from Sunita. Happily, she seemed just as reluctant to pull back from me.

On one such night, when Amit was working late and I was keeping Sunita company, the topic of our chat turned once again to sex. I started talking about my sex life with Amit and the two of us ended up having a lovely giggle together -- as women are sometimes want to do when discussing their sex lives.

‘He's quite skilled with his tongue,’ I said grinning cheekily. ‘And he can make love for HOURS - sometimes he wears me out!’ I laughed.’ Not only that when I perform oral, you won’t believe it but his cum tastes quite nice. I once asked he reason and he said that he deliberately consumed substantial amount of dry fruits for this very reason. You too should try it some day.’ As soon as I had said it I bit my tongue. What had I said. Lest she be offended, I laughed and mercifully she too joined me.

Our laughter eventually trailed off, and the two of us sat there smiling at each other.

‘Have you ever made love to a woman?’ she asked.

‘No,’ I don’t know why I lied.

‘Neither have I.’

Nothing more was said on the subject and we soon started talking about something else.

On weekends, the two of us would often go for a swim and some sun in her backyard pool. Sunita filled out her string bikini like a goddess, and I found myself unable to take my eyes off her formidable body. Although her breasts were slightly smaller than mine, she had the sexiest hips and a very attractive ass though of course she said that my ass was among the prettiest that she had seen.

One particularly hot and sunny day, after the sun had dried us off from our swim, Sunita suggested we go inside.

‘Would you let me treat you to a massage?’ she asked.

How could I refuse? I still had the pleasant memories of a massage where Amit and I had gone and I had been made a model by the masseur. I narrated this incident to Sunita and her eyes became round as saucers.

‘Wow! That’s incredible. You were nude in front of a room full of people. Then why were you so very hesitant to strip in front of me?’ she chided.

I laughed. One side of their house was floor to ceiling sliding glass doors. As she opened the doors that led from the pool into the carpeted living room that was very tastefully done I told her about the visit to the mall where my husband had played the prank and I had been watched by quite a few people.

’Wow! That must have been quite a turn on once you came to know of it!’ she said smiling.

There was a touch of lavender incense, the gentle tinkling of wind chimes, excellent background sound system, and bottles of scented massage oil all about.

When she was ready for me, I teased her about what a male fantasy the whole thing felt and looked like: standing there, as she was, in a skimpy white bikini, waiting to give her lucky charge a soothing hot oil massage!

I lay face down on the towel-covered table in my own string bikini, and immediately felt her gentle touch against my warm skin.

It felt heavenly: the gentle breeze; the sensual atmosphere; and Sunita gently kneading my body. It all felt so good in fact, I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the pleasure of it.

All of a sudden I felt Sunita's fingers undoing the clasp of my bikini top. Her touch was electric. She just untied the knot and though she did not say it, I lifted my chest just slightly so as to enable it to come off. With each passing moment, I felt more and more tingly all over my body. My feelings confused me, yet I could not deny them. She began to massage my legs. I could feel her touch moving ever so slowly higher and higher up the backs of my thighs towards my bum. The higher she climbed, the more aroused I became. I could feel dampness between my legs. My mind was racing. Was this right for me to feel this way about another woman? Was the nature of my attraction reciprocal?

Then, suddenly, I felt the tie-strings of my bikini bottoms being pulled at.

‘Is it okay if I take off your bottoms, Anita?’ she asked in her softest, sexiest voice.

‘Yes,’ I whispered.

I arched my back and raised my bum up slightly, allowing Sunita to strip off my last stitch of clothing.

She continued slowly and sensually kneading my legs, my feet, and my arms. I wanted so much to kiss her. My state of arousal was snowballing out of control. I felt drops of warm oil on my bare bum. My heart raced as I waited for her touch. I felt her hesitate momentarily, before placing her soft hands on my buttocks. She lovingly worked in the hot oil, and I felt drips trickle into the crack of my ass and down towards my already soaking wet pussy.

She paid special attention to my soft, round bum - slowly and lovingly rubbing in the hot oil. I could feel her thumbs almost touch the lips of my pussy as they worked the cheeks of my ass. A soft moan escaped from my lips.

‘Why don't you turn over?’ she asked.

My heart was pounding as I rolled over and lay on my back. I looked up into her eyes. She sprinkled oil on my tummy and my breasts. My saucer-size nipples were swollen and puffy and unbelievably sensitive.

‘You don't mind if I take this off, do you?’ she asked as she removed her own bikini top.

Her lovely full breasts sprang free, and hung so firm and ripe before me as she bent over and worked in the droplets of oil. Her nipples’ hue was pinkish as compared to chocolate brownish of mine although our complexions were somewhat similar. When she began massaging my breasts; gently tracing circles around the swollen areola, I could resist no longer.

I reached up and placed my hand on her behind, slipping a few fingers inside the hem of her bikini bottoms.

Sunita looked directly into my eyes and said, ‘If I was a man I'd so want to fuck you right now. ‘There was a short pause before she added, ‘Actually, I'm a woman, and I STILL really want to fuck you right now.‘

‘Well, why don't you?’ I answered breathlessly.

She leaned over, her warm breasts pressed against mine, and searched my eyes with her own. Her gaze moved to my lips, and then she slowly, softly, kissed me.

I almost came from that one kiss. It was electric, and it lasted. When it was over, Sunita took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom where we made love atop her silk sheets.

She stripped of her bikini bottoms and I saw for the first time her exquisite, neatly trimmed pussy.

She lay with me and our bodies became intertwined. The feeling of another woman's body pressed against my own was nostalgic and exciting. Her soft, heavy breasts felt wonderful against my skin. I could feel her erect nipples when they brushed against me. We kissed and explored each other's bodies for what seemed like hours. It was all so tender and sensual. She teased and toyed with me, almost but never quite touching my pussy with her fingers, until I finally begged her to place her hand between my legs. When she did, I almost came once again. She kissed her way down my body one last time before tossing her long mane of black hair aside and settling in between my legs. My heart raced in anticipation of her kissing my wet, swollen pussy. When she did, I let out a breathy sigh and closed my eyes.

Being one herself, it was perhaps only natural that Sunita knew just how to please another woman. She knew exactly where and how hard to touch with her fingers; where and how hard to lick with her tongue. And best of all, she knew where to find that delicious little g-spot zone just up and inside a woman's opening. In no time at all she had me bucking my hips, arching my back and groaning wildly.

I spread the lips of my pussy even wider to afford her greater access. The pleasure was mind-blowing. The first of many orgasms began to build in my tummy. It kept building and building until I felt like my head would explode. Finally, after inserting a few fingers and continuing to lick the nib of my clitoris, I came in a loud, writhing crescendo.

When it was over, a large wet spot on the sheets marked the occasion. We locked in an embrace and kissed and suckled each other's breasts as the tremors of my orgasm flitted through my body.

We spent the remainder of that afternoon in her bed; intoxicated with each other; making love for several more hours. It was incredible. It was quite unlike sex with a man; equally enjoyable, but different. Different, for no other reason than it's two people making love with the same bodies.

I experienced a total of five orgasms that day, and I returned the favour in kind, helping Sunita achieve almost as many. Afterwards, we slept naked in each other's arms. When we awoke, we took a leisurely shower together in the stand-up shower.

Best of all, when it was time to leave, there was no post-coital feeling of guilt or regret. We hugged one last time before I left. It had been one of the very best sexual experiences of my life. It was just love. I positively beamed that day. Little did I know what lay ahead.

The following week, Sunita was slightly taken aback when I told her that I'd explained what had transpired between us to Amit. I said that we had always been completely honest with each other in our marriage. Both of us have had fantasies; of threesome and foursomes. Amit often told me that watching me having sex with another man would turn him on tremendously and that was why he had deliberately let other onlookers have a look at the nude me while I had carried on changing blissfully unaware that I was being watched. I, on the other hand wanted him to make love to another woman with me egging them on. No sly affairs for us. Sunita was intensely curious about his reaction, not to mention a bit worried he might have reacted in anger. I laughed and assured her that it was quite the contrary. Amit was quite turned on. Sunita seemed quite surprised and the expressions on her face said as much. What she did not know was that Amit too had noticed her by now and if somehow I could pull off a threesome, well that would be heavenly for all of us.

‘When did you tell him?’ she asked shyly.

‘When we were making love. He wanted to know all about you, your breasts, pussy everything. After all if I liked what I saw, why should I not have shared it with him. I hope you don’t mind that I told him all.’

‘No, its okay. Tell me Anita, frankly, does nudity fascinate you?’ Sunita asked me.

‘Yes, it does. In fact whenever possible I try to remain nude. A positive spin off is that we make love much more frequently. Not only that we put in extra effort to maintain our bodies in shape.’

‘What about your maids/ servants? I mean are they not a drag?’ Sunita was still curious.

‘Not at all. After a few days they realize that Mem Sahib is not too fond of covering herself up and they adjust accordingly. They respect me for the person I am, not because they see me covered or nude. Just because somebody sees me sans clothes doesn’t mean that I am extending an invitation? ’ I smiled.

‘I… I guess you are right.’ She said.

The next day, I called again and invited her over for some nice wine that I had picked up to be followed with a swim in the pool or a dip in their Jacuzzi that Saturday night. She readily accepted and asked if there was anything she could bring.

‘Just that sexy bikini you were wearing that day,’ I replied with a naughty twinkle though she could not have seen it but perhaps my voice must have been a give away.

I also mentioned that Amit would be there that night, and that he was looking forward to seeing her, as he'd been so busy of late.

rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers
12