Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers

"And that turned you on?" I asked.

"Yes, I wished I could take him to the bedroom and get a better look at it."

"Haha."

"He felt up my ass and pussy for a few minutes, when we heard approaching footsteps. I immediately pushed him away, reached for my panties and started putting them on. One of the other guys walked in calling out Rasul's name. My panties were only halfway up my legs when he walked in, and I am sure he got a good glimpse of my pussy as I slid them on."

"Wow, a bonus for him."

"Yeah, he just stared at me hungrily for a while. Then he told Rasul they were all leaving to go have lunch. Rasul nodded, and walked out behind him, without as much as a goodbye nod to me."

"So they all just left?"

"Not that easily. Sajid told me to come to the door and see them all off. And each of them, before stepping out, either fondled my boobs or pinched my butt, or both. Sajid left last of course, and did so after kissing me slobberingly. And said he'd be back after lunch. And a while after that is when you called."

"Hmmm... and you got some time to yourself?"

"Yes. An hour to myself gave me time to think, and set some boundaries. I had certainly enjoyed what was happening, but I did not want to get too carried away." Purva said.

"Haha, I will be interested to hear what those boundaries were." I said, pinching her nipple and she smiled.

"An hour later, when the doorbell rang, it was just Sajid who came back. He closed the door behind him, and started kissing me and unbuttoning my top. I started leading him towards the bedroom, but he was too impatient and pulled me down on the couch with him. My top was open, and he was playing with my boobs. Then he slid my panties off and started fingering me. And again, he made me cum with his fingers, and I reciprocated with a blowjob, and swallowed it all."

"You have become quite the swallower, haven't you?" I said.

"Hehe, yes. Once that was done, we sat there, him fondling my body all over. Me naked except for my open top and skirt. I noticed this about Sajid - he never got me completely naked. Always left something on. A while later, the doorbell rang. I started buttoning up my top, but Sajid said, leave it open. I said no, but I didn't button it up either. I just tied a knot at the bottom with the two ends of the top. That revealed half of my boobs but still kept enough hidden. I started putting my panties on and he asked me to leave them off. This I didn't agree with at all. I said I'd prefer to keep my panties on. He didn't say anything."

"I opened the door and Rasul walked in with two other men. All of them noticed the new configuration of my top and smiled. Sajid told them to come over to the living area and we all sat there talking. Well, they were talking about their stuff. I was just eye candy, and someone to feel up once in a while. My top was almost open, so they could see half of each boob at all times."

That's when the phone rang. Purva's sister said Apu was getting very restless, so she was about to drop him off. Purva quickly concluded her story saying nothing new happened after that. They all sat around talking, checking her out. When she would get up or move, her boobs would move and the guys got a decent look at them. A couple of times she was fondled surreptitiously when Sajid wasn't looking. But it didn't go beyond that. The men left in a while, since Apu was about to come home.

We got dressed, and Apu came home. The rest of the night was spent placating Apu who seemed to be in a particularly lousy mood.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers
12