Indian Wife and Her College Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yajiv132
yajiv132
147 Followers

The next day being a Monday, I had to get up and rush to work. But my mind was tormented with the sexy dance that I had seen, especially the part where Shriya locked her legs around his waist. I had a very distracted day and returned home early, not knowing what that evening would bring to our sexy drama.

At home, everything appeared to be normal. Shriya was in a saree - nothing fancy, just a normal cotton one, with a tight blouse. She seemed to have lost that horniness that I had seen the previous day and was quietly going about doing her work. She smiled and welcomed me home and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Sriram, without an erection for a change, was sitting in the hall watching TV. I was very relieved and happy that things were so normal. I went to our room, changed, and came back to the hall.

We were chatting normally about various things when it suddenly started to rain. Shriya rushed out to get the clothes off the line, and we went to help her. It was a violent down pour, and by the time we had come back inside, all three of us were drenched. Shriya immediately got us three towels and asked us to take our wet clothes off. When Sriram and I looked at each other in embarrassment, Shriya exclaimed, "Oh for God's sake, we're all adults here. Let me start." and took off her pallu.

This was the first time she had done that in front of another male. Due to the rain, all her clothes were sticking to her body and every shapely curve could be seen clearly. We could make out the shape of her bra inside the wet and clinging blouse. Her boobs looked inviting, asking us to strip her naked and suck on those mangoes. She started pulling out her saree, and looked sternly at both of us.

Sheepishly, we started stripping also. Sriram exposed his rippling muscles and his hairy chest as we stripped to our boxers. It was very clear that he was having a huge hard-on. It was difficult not to have, considering the beads of water on my wife's sexy waist and on her back. She looked like a sleazy item girl as she stripped away her saree and stood in her blouse and petticoat.

Sriram was getting embarrassed due to his hard-on, and was trying desperately to hide it. While this was going on, Shriya was drying me.

Once she finished with me, she went to him and said, "Sriram, it's okay we're all adults here. I know you are, shall we say, excited. Both Varun and I don't mind - do we Varun?"

"Of course not," I said, backing up my wife.

"So you don't need to try and cover up. We're all wet here and that's just one more problem. So relax."

Sriram could hardly believe his ears. He slowly took his hands away and moved his legs apart so that his cock was clearly visible. I could see Shriya breathing hard as she looked at his massive erection. But she controlled herself, and started wiping his chest. But her eyes would often return to his cock and mine, as if she was comparing the two in her mind.

Words cannot capture how erotic this was, with the two of us standing there with our cocks hard, and Shriya drying him, with only blouse and petticoat on. She ran her hands over his chest and muscles to check that they were dry. She did this slowly, almost seductively. Her hands came close to his hard-on as she dried his stomach. But she didn't touch it at all. Finally she said she was done.

She looked at Sriram and said, "You should take care of that in the bathroom," meaning his erect cock. I couldn't believe that my wife was talking about cock to another guy. Sriram grinned sheepishly and left.

That night in bed was, as you can imagine, pretty hot. I was sure that the vision of Sriram's cock stayed in Shriya's mind as we fucked again in the doggie position. She was thrusting back at me hotly and moanly "Oh yes Oh god" at each thrust.

I asked her what she thought about Sriram's cock.

"It's so big, and thick. Any girl, would want it."

The pauses in her speech were the points at which I was thrusting so she would stop moaning and give a little moan then.

"Oh really? Where would they want it baby?"

"Oh god, in every hole Varun. They would love to be filled up by that cock."

"What about you Shriya?"

"What do you mean Varun?"

"Do you like it?"

"Don't be silly Varun. ah ah ah, I'm your wife, only you can fuck my pussy."

In a way it was satisfying to see that even though she obviously wanted his cock, she was restraining herself because she was my wife. I felt a little proud of my wife's restraint. I was sure if one of her girlfriends had come and had tried to seduce me, I would have fucked her right away. But I was rapidly getting addicted to the heavy sexual atmosphere in the house. It made me hot, as if I was watching a porn film. Only here it was live, and the actress was my darling wife.

The next day, Shriya was a bit stiff in her movements. Sriram said he had learnt massaging, and offered to massage her. Normally I would object to a man massaging my wife, but here I was confused between jealousy and the obvious sexual chemistry between him and my wife. I wasn't sure how far I wanted this to go. Did I want to watch him fuck my petite wife? I didn't know, but I said okay for the massage.

We all headed to the bedroom, and Shriya removed her pallu. It was still exciting every time she did: the beautiful swell of her milky breasts through the blouse was a sight to see. Both of us became hard seeing it. Shriya smiled, looking at our hard cocks and lay down face down on the bed. Sriram moved to the side of the bed to massage her. I took a seat at the other side of the bed.

For the first time, I watched another man touch my wife's delicious waist. It looked so inviting, with its folds and all. I watched as Sriram put his hands on her waist and Shriya shivered a little at the alien touch. She gave a slight moan as he put pressure with both his hands squeezing her waist.

"Oh you're so strong Sriram," she said as he continued to work her waist.

She starting moaning, "Aah that feels so good," as he squeezed her waist.

"Varun you should learn to do this, he is doing it so well."

Sriram's bulge got even bigger hearing her moans. He was standing quite close so that his erect cock was brushing her hand on the side of the bed. I badly wanted to stroke my cock seeing this. Will this end with Shriya impaled on his cock?

I was very close to cumming as I saw Sriram pressing the creamy waist flesh of my wife on the bed, and hearing her moan that it was good as he squeezed her. He was now moving up her back, pressing and squeezing along the way.

He reached the blouse and asked, "Shriya do you want me to do your back?"

Shriya looked at me for a moment and then bit her lip saying, "Yes Sriram, can you unhook it and continue please?"

Sriram asked me then, "Are you sure? I can see this is a bit awkward. If you want to do it yourself its fine, I'll tell you how to do it."

I went to the other side of the bed and unhooked Shriya's blouse in front of another guy. I opened the blouse at the back but didn't take it off her body, leaving them attached to her shoulders. Her creamy white back was fully exposed with a sexy lacy bra. I ran my hands over her smooth back. I controlled an urge to lick her back, it was looking so good. Sriram asked me to unhook the bra too. I did that and finally Shriya's bare back was now exposed to Sriram. The guy must have been in heaven.

He instructed me how to massage her and I started pressing. After a while, Shriya said, "Varun you're learning fast, but could you let Sriram do it today? I need to do some work in the attic tomorrow and this back pain will get in the way. You could help me tomorrow darling."

My wife herself was asking for another guy to touch her back!

I moved back to the other side of the bed and Sriram started massaging her again. She starting saying 'mmmm' again as he pressed her back and arched her back in pleasure as he pressed her waist. As he was massaging I am sure the entire length of her arm felt his hard cock. Finally it was over and Shriya thanked him warmly for helping and lay on the bed as Sriram left for his room.

As soon as Sriram had left, Shriya shrugged off her bra and blouse and grabbed me and pressed my head to her swollen boobs. She moaned loudly as I sucked her tits.

"Ohh yes suck them Varun suck harder."

"How did you like the massage Shriya?"

"It was very good Varun. Sriram has very strong hands. Did you see how he squeezed me!"

"Yeah, I did baby. But was disappointed that you asked him to do it instead of me."

"Oh Varun! I'm so sorry baby. But I needed relief badly. Tomorrow you can do it all by yourself."

"No Shriya, I was just teasing! He knows his stuff, and he should do it till you get the relief. You liked his handling better right?"

"Ya baby, you have the technique but he was just more forceful and strong."

By this point I had no idea if we were still talking about the massage or whether it was about future fucking by Sriram!

"Didn't you feel shy showing your back to him baby?"

"A little baby, but since it was you who unhooked me, I didn't feel too shy. I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't been there Varun."

"I know baby. It's good that you are getting more comfortable with him."

"Ya Varun. You wouldn't mind if he massaged me tomorrow also?"

"Of course not Shriya. Whatever makes you feel good."

"Thanks Varun, you're the best!"

By this time we had started fucking and I found her pussy wet and wanting. It was really surprising how horny she was becoming. She hadn't been like this since the start of our marriage! Then we used to fuck every day, but overtime we only fucked once or twice a week.

The next day at breakfast, Sriram was very familiar with Shriya and the interpersonal distance between them seemed to have nearly evaporated. When breakfast was over, Sriram asked how the back was feeling, and reached out then and there and put his hand on her milky hip!

Shriya was shocked for a second but seemed to take it in her stride saying it was much better. Encouraged by this, Sriram put his hands on both sides of her waist and gave a little squeeze, saying it feels a little stiff still. Shriya closed her eyes in pleasure as he squeezed her, but gently dislodged his hands from her milky waist. As he took his hands off, his hands gently moved along the curve of her soft ass. I almost came then and there watching him touch Shriya so casually.

After Shriya had finished taking away everything from breakfast, Sriram asked if we could do the massage, since she still seemed a little stiff. Shriya agreed and we went to the bedroom. This time around Shriya dropped her pallu fast and turned around to me, asking me to unhook her blouse and bra. After I did this she went and lay on the bed and asked Sriram to begin. Soon we were treated to her moaning as he squeezed her waist and back, hard and strong.

"Oh god you have magical hands Sriram, that feels so good," she purred as he applied force to her milky flesh.

After a while Sriram asked if she wanted him to do her shoulders too. She said sure. Sriram then moved near her head and swept away her tresses from her back. Since he was standing so close to the bed, his hard-on was brushing her face. He was doing it as if he didn't notice. I watched as his erection brushed Shriya's nose, cheeks, and finally her lips. She involuntarily opened her lips a bit and it looked almost as if the tip of his bulge was between her lips. This kept happening as he moved back and forth, massaging her shoulders.

When he finally reached her neck, he reached up and slid the shoulders of her blouse and bra to the side so that her smooth shoulders were exposed. Shriya shivered a little as he touched her there since she is very sensitive in those areas. I watched as she closed her eyes in pleasure as he massaged her shoulders and her smooth neck. She looked the picture of sexiness, sitting there with her blouse and bra almost off, but clutched to her chest and hanging on to her body. Her creamy complexion was visible all the way from her waist to just below her neck. I was sure he was going to remove the blouse entirely but he didn't make any such move. The rest of the massage went smoothly without any more exposure.

We had another crazy fucking session after the massage. Shriya was hotter than ever and was very free in her moaning, urging me to fuck her pussy harder and faster with each thrust. We did it in doggie and knowing she was in the rough mood, I treated her harshly while fucking, slapping her ass and pulling her hair. Shriya loved it and begged for more as I fucked her harder and harder. Eventually we collapsed in a heap on the bed, panting, with my sperm oozing out of her pussy.

The next day the three of us were chatting while watching TV, and the talk moved to their college days. Shriya was saying that Sriram was the college playboy.

Sriram said, "No no that's all exaggeration. I admit I had many girlfriends, but I wasn't a playboy."

"Yeah I guess that might be true. But every popular girl was your girlfriend at one point or the other!"

Sriram nodded rather proudly.

"So which girl did you like best?"

"No fair! They were all good in different ways."

"What do you mean?"

"Some were nice to talk to, some were nice to go to movies with, and some were." And Sriram smiled naughtily.

"Oh my god! You did it in college itself?" Shriya asked, as if outraged.

"But none of the girls got pregnant!" Shriya exclaimed.

"Of course, I wasn't a fool. We used protection. And. "

"And what?"

"Sometimes we did it such that we didn't need a condom."

"What do you mean?"

"Well we didn't always use the front entrance."

At this Shriya blushed deeply. Despite many pleadings on my part, she had never accepted anal sex before.

"How did the girls let you? It would be painful!" At this her eyes went down to his huge erect cock.

"Not at all. If you use proper lubrication, it will be very pleasurable."

He smiled seeing Shriya look at his cock.

"Really?"

"Yes, in fact some of the girls liked it better than the normal version!"

"Oh my god I don't believe it."

"Try it, you will say the same too!"

Shriya blushed when he said this and glanced again at his erect cock.

And we continued watching the film, with Shriya in the middle, hard cocks on either side of her. I was getting amazed by the surreal nature of it all. My wife was discussing anal sex with a guy who was sitting beside her with a huge hard-on! The whole day I went about with a hard cock and it was the same with Sriram. I was a little happy thinking that though we were both horny for Shriya, I would get to fuck her that night and run my hands all over that milky body and Sriram would have to pleasure himself in his room!

That night I was expecting Shriya to bring up anal sex and I wasn't disappointed. She shyly suggested that we triy it and lubricated my cock with her own hands and gave it a kiss when she was done. Then she asked me to lubricate her asshole too. I was touching her there after a long while and I could sense her tense as my finger found its way to her asshole. She grabbed the pillows tightly as I eased my finger in, applying the cream all over the area. I was half expecting her to say no, lets drop it, from the grim look on her face as I applied the cream. But she plonked down on the bed and raised up her ass to me saying, "Take my ass Varun. Fuck me there."

What man can resist such an invitation? I slowly eased my cock into her asshole, putting it in little by little. I saw her grabbing the sheets as I tried to put more and more of my cock into her ass. She let out a little scream as my cock head fully entered her hole. I could see she was in pain from the look on her face. I took my cock out and then slowly put it back in, letting her asshole get adjusted to my size. Doing this several times, we got to the stage where Shriya didnt wince as my cock head entered her.

"Now for the real fucking I thought" and slapped her ass hard. She let out a yelp and before she could react more, I slammed my cock into her fully. I couldn't tell if she was moaning or screaming in pain as I began to fuck her ass hard, while slapping her fair ass cheeks.

After a while she began to respond, thrusting back and moaning, "Oh yes it feels so tight in there Varun, fuck me fuck me hard."

I reached in front and grabbed her tits as I fucked her ass. She put one hand in her pussy and was teasing her clit as I fucked harder. When I shot my hot cum into her ass, she moaned the loudest and shuddered, orgasming.

"Oh Varun that was wonderful. My body feels so sore, but so good. I'm sorry I didn't try this before. You can have my ass as often as you want from now on!"

She kissed me and drifted off to sleep. As I drifted to sleep I thought, maybe Sriram coming was not all bad.

The next day Shriya was a little stiff in the back and this really showed while walking.

Sriram noticed right away and said, "You tried it huh?" with a wide grin.

Shriya blushed deeply in response.

Sriram didn't let go and asked, "So how was it?"

Shriya blushed even more and murmured "It was good."

Sriram teased her saying, "What was that? I didn't hear you?"

Shriya snapped back, "Alright, alright it was great okay. Now gloat all you want."

"Ha ha ha,with a sly look in his eyes, he said, " you owe me one."

"Yes, yes I do, I will return the favor someday" Shriya said gaily.

"And how do you plan on returning the favor?"

"I don't know, why don't you say that yourself?"

Sriram glanced down at his erect cock.

Shriya colored deeply.

"Ei you cheap fellow. I will tell you something in return, is what I meant."

I was watching this exchange, getting more and more hard. It was like I did not even exist for the two of them. Both of them had become so comfortable talking about sex! I could hardly believe it was the same Shriya, who ten days back would be reluctant to talk about sex with me, and would call a "cock" a "thing."

"Hmm. Alright, then tell me about the sexiest experience that you have had?"

"Oh that's too private I can't tell you that!"

"I'm not asking for details, just the broad picture you know."

"I know about you, you will say like this, and then you will keep asking more and more questions and make me tell everything."

"Ha ha not at all. You can stop at any point alright?"

"Hmm alright."

Then Shriya looked at me, straight in the eyes. I knew which experience she was going to talk about. But I was worried where that would take us, right up the alley to her naked with Sriram? At the same time, I was battling a desire to see him naked and watch Shriya suck on his huge cock. Stuck with this confusion, I didn't say anything to Shriya, which she took as a sign to tell the story.

"Alright. This was on our honeymoon. We had gone to vacation in Hawaii. And you know how those places are, everyone walking around in swimsuits. I was slightly taken aback when I had initially arrived. But later, I adjusted to it and started enjoying it as well."

"You mean you wore swimsuits?"

"Yes of course."

"What kind? Two piece?"

"Yes," said Shriya blushing.

Sriram adjusted his seat, bringing his cock even more into prominence and drawing Shriya's eyes to it. We all knew that he was imagining Shriya in a bikini, her heavy milky boobs and ass swinging, barely concealed by the thin fabric of the material.

"So what incident occured? If you're just going to say there was a nude beach, I won't agree. Everyonedoes that."

"Well yes, there was a nude beach. But this incident took place in the guest villas, near the beach."

"In the villas? That's not so exciting!"

"Listen to the full story and then say that."

"So what happened?"

"Don't be in a hurry! Well Varun and I were staying there for our honeymoon. We had a great time there, the sun and the climate were just great. One day, after our trip outside we had come back to the room. Varun here was in a playful mood and we started kissing."

yajiv132
yajiv132
147 Followers