Indian Wife and Her College Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yajiv132
yajiv132
148 Followers

"Hmm now it's getting interesting."

"Our room was on the first floor so that we had a sort of attached balcony which opened out into the park. We made our way to the balcony and we were kissing passionately. It was deserted at that time of the day and we, we, "

"Started doing it."

Shriya blushed a lot and then continued.

"Yes. It was very romantic and both of us were in a naughty mood. We had taken off our clothes and were doing it when we heard a noise."

"Oh my god what was it?"

"There was a Spanish guy standing there looking at us doing it. We were both shocked for a second and I didn't know whether to run and hide, or continue. But the guy just smiled and Varun started doing it again."

"Oh my god, with the guy watching?"

"Ya! I closed my eyes and let Varun do it. When I opened them again, the Spanish guy was still there, and he was. "

"Jerking off?"

"Yes, Varun made me get down in the doggie position and we did it again, all with the guy watching us. I know it was wrong, but it was so hot! Gives me the shivers to think of it even today."

"But what happened then?"

"The guy finished, and smiled at us and left. After that we didn't see him again in the villa."

By the time Shriya finished saying this, both Sriram and I had raging hard-ons and you could see the erect nipples of Shriya through her saree and blouse. It was incredibly sexy, her sharing this private incident with her college friend who was hearing it with a hard-on!

'Wow that was pretty wild! And you liked the incident a lot?"

"At that point I didn't know how to react so I went along with what Varun did. But yea, it was so hot you know. Doing it in front of the guy. Felt very wild and naughty."

"Only one problem."

"What is it?"

"I don't believe a word of it! I'm your friend and you haven't even kissed Varun in front of me. You expect me to believe you did it in front of another guy!"

"Hey it really did happen! It was all in the heat of that moment."

"Yeah right!"

I thought Sriram was playing it exactly right - Shriya is very argumentative, and she loves to prove people wrong.

"Oh come on! Why would I make that up!"

"Then prove it! Just kiss Varun!"

Shriya strode over to me and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Sriram sneered, "Are you his sister or his wife?"

Shriya then grabbed me and we started kissing in earnest. Shriya really wanted to prove her point so she kissed me even more passionately than usual, hugging me tightly to her hot body and running her hands through my hair. I ran my hands all over her body and squeezed her waist as we kissed.

Shriya let out a small moan as I squeezed her and we started to French kiss, our tongues playing together. I could make out that Shriya was really aroused and turned on, because she doesn't French kiss unless she is extra horny.

We finally broke apart and looked at Sriram, who was sitting on the sofa with his legs wide and his hard huge cock poking through the shorts. Shriya's boobs were heaving from passion and she asked Sriram, "Do you believe me now?"

"Yeah that was quite a performance! Did kissing in front of me give you a thrill?"

"Yeah a little but not as much as that time."

"Well feel free to do it anytime! Don't mind me!" said Sriram and then wandered off. We both knew he would be going to the bathroom to jerk off his huge meat, thinking of us kissing and my hands all over Shriya.

As soon as Sriram had left, Shriya dragged me to the bedroom and she practically dropped her clothes and jumped on me in her horniness. Soon she was moaning heavily as I was fucking her tight pussy while slapping her butt.

"Did you really enjoy us kissing in front of Sriram darling?"

"Umm oh god yea, it was so hot with someone watching."

"He's probably jacking off now thinking about your body baby."

"Oh Varun do you really think so?"

"Yeah, of course, who wouldn't get hard watching you kiss darling."

"Oh god that's so hot I'm coming, AAAAH."

Pleasure rippled through her body as Shriya came heavily. She lay in a stupor for a while, with the drowsiness of orgasm washing over her. Then she realized that I hadn't come.

She caressed my cock lovingly and said, "I know what will make you cum baby. Do me in my other hole darling, I know you love it."

She once again got into the doggie pose but put her head in the pillow and lifted her ass up for me to fuck. I jumped at the opportunity and was soon ramming her ass hard.

Shriya was moaning hard again, "Oh yesss Varun that's it I'm going to cum again, harder baby harder."

Soon I came, unloading my hot cum in her asshole. While I was cumming, Shriya once again came violently and we collapsed on the bed, sweat lining our bodies.

By now I was so horny and definitely liked the horniness that Shriya got from all the sexual subtext with Sriram. So I asked her again about the kissing and she admitted she liked it. She asked me if it didn't make me jealous that Sriram was looking at her when we kissed. I said of course not, it was hot just like the time in the villa. Then came the really horny request.

"If you don't mind, I want to do it again then Varun."

"Do what baby?"

"Kiss in front of Sriram."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

"What? Are you sure? What if he gets hard like that Spanish guy darling."

"He's hard all the time anyway Varun."

I got the feeling we had crossed some line here.

"What if he, he brought it out baby?"

"No, no he won't do any such thing Varun."

"But what if he gets carried away darling?"

"No, no he won't. He might stroke it but he wouldn't take it out Varun."

My horniness won out.

"Mmm, alright."

I was curious to see how far Shriya would take this. I badly wanted to see Sriram take out his monster cock and Shriya suck on it. But I wanted things to proceed at their own pace, without me pushing my wife into the arms of another man.

When the next morning rolled around, I could see Shriya was super excited about what we were supposed to do that day. She donned a super sexy transparent saree with a low neck blouse. She was looking as sexy as her namesake in the film industry in that costume. Sriram, as usual came for breakfast and feasted his eyes upon her exposed hip and hint of cleavage through the saree. By now, his becoming hard was common in our household, and so he didn't even try to hide it, and instead sat down with his huge bulge showing.

Even he could see that Shriya was glowing with excitement today and said, "Looks like you had a great time last night huh?" with a grin.

Shriya just blushed.

Sriram went on, "Did you try the back entrance again?"

Shriya just nodded in shyness.

"How was it?"

"It was really great Sriram," gushed Shriya.

"Good, good. If your kissing had anything to do with it, feel free to do it again."

I could tell Shriya was just waiting for this, and immediately came to my side. But Sriram interrupted saying, "If my watching gives you a kick, then I want to watch well! Lets move to the sofa, I can't see well from here."

Shriya blushed at the straight forward request, but we complied and moved to the sofa. Shriya and I were sitting on one couch, with Sriram sitting opposite us.

Shriya began kissing as soon as we sat down, and I could sense from our kiss that she couldn't take it anymore. We kissed passionately with our tongues soon seeking each other. As we kissed, Shriya had an eye on Sriram. I also looked, and to my shock Sriram was rubbing his cock through his shorts and a spot of precum had already appeared on his shorts from his rubbing. Shriya reached for my cock and rubbed mine as she eyed Sriram rubbing his. I squeezed her waist and this added to her pleasure in this incredibly sexy scene that I couldn't believe was happening on my own couch.

We kissed hard as Shriya squeezed my cock over my shorts. I put my hand inside her saree and inched it up to her swelling boobs. To my surprise, she didn't resist as I started squeezing her hot and heavy boobs. She started moaning audibly now, glancing at Sriram, sitting there rubbing his cock, watching me fondle here body. Her eyes were trained on his cock as she put my hand over her boobs and pressed them into her soft flesh. Her saree was still covering her body so Sriram couldn't see her boobs, but he would have known that I was pressing them right there, just beyond his sight.

When I pinched her nipple through her blouse, Shriya gave a small moan and came to her senses. She got up and adjusted her saree. She smiled at Sriram and said, "Hope you enjoyed the show!"

He complained saying, "I didn't get to see anything."

"What you got to see is enough! And you can't tell me that you didn't like what you saw!" She pointed to his cock.

Sriram grinned and said, "Yes it was very hot! How was it for you?"

Shriya just blushed and slightly licked her lips.

"Let me massage you now," said Sriram. I was alert - did massage mean something else today? Shriya consented and Sriram strode over to our couch. He was much more confident, and directly stripped Shriya of her pallu. She was looking like a goddess standing there with her milky cleavage jutting out, and her soft waist waiting to be squeezed. This was the first time some other guy had stripped any part of her clothing.

But Sriram did not stop there. He put both his hands on her milky waist and pulled her to him. Then he rotated her so that her back was facing him. He moved in, rubbing his cock on her ass. He started undoing her blouse. Shriya just stood there with her eyes closed enjoying it all. Soon he had unhooked her three blouse buttons. Now Shriya stopped him and turning around, slowly shrugged off the blouse, off her shoulders so that it was only covering her boobs, supported by her hands.

She looked at me and I read carnal lust and animal desire in her face. This wasn't the shy wife I knew at all. She glanced again at his cock, and slowly dropped the blouse onto the floor. For the first time, Shriya was in just her bra in front of a man other than her husband. But even with all the horniness, some measure of shyness attacked her and she covered her boobs with her hands. But Sriram wasn't going to let go, and she shivered as she felt his hand on her bra hook.

Sriram unhooked her bra and smoothly slid it off her shoulders. Shriya stood there for a moment, unsure, with her bra still clutched to her heaving breasts. With one last look at me she slowly let it fall to the ground, becoming topless for the first time before another guy. But she was still with her back to Sriram.

Sriram slowly turned her around and eased apart her hands. "I've been wanting to see these beauties ever since I first saw you in a low neck salwar at college," he breathed.

Shriya closed her eyes and let him move her hands, exposing her milky breasts.

"Oh Shriya, they are even more sexy than I imagined," said Sriram and slowly put his hands on her breasts.

Shriya moaned as he touched her sensitive boobs. Sriram looked at me and at my hard-on and then started massaging my wife's boobs in front of me.

"How does it feel?" Sriram asked her.

"Oh it feels so good Sriram. Your hands are so rough and strong. Squeeze me more, please. Squeeze harder"

Sriram wasn't done teasing. "Is it better than when your husband touches you?"

Shriya moaned, "Mmm yes."

"Why don't you tell him that?"

Shriya looked at me, with guilt and pleasure mixed on her face.

"Oh Varun, I'm so sorry. But I can't resist this. My entire boobs fit in the palm of his hands. His hands feel so much better on my boobs. Oh god mmmmm."

I stood watching, with an almost surreal feel. Here he was, coolly squeezing her boobs in our living room, and she was letting him! Shriya grabbed his head and pulled them onto her boobs, imploring him to suck her fleshy tits. He started to slowly nibble on her nipples, making Shriya moan even louder. She is very sensitive in her boobs, and any mouth action sends her over the edge. I watched as she moaned her head from side to side, holding his head tight against her boobs as he ravaged her chest.

"Suck me harder Sriram, oh yes come on do it." Sriram gradually grew more ferocious, leaving many bite marks on the tender boobs of my wife.

Sriram feasted on Shriya's boobs for a long time after which he moved down, pulling down her saree and petticoat in one stroke. Shriya was now standing clad only in a sheer panty, which seemed to be soaked in wetness. It was a mark of her aroused state that she removed the panty herself, becoming totally naked for Sriram.

"Do you like what you see Sriram? I know you've wanted to fuck me since college."

"How did you know that?"

"You always looked at me as if you wanted to devour my body."

"Hmm, that's true you were the sexiest bitch in college."

Shriya smiled at that. Sriram came near Shriya and moved his hands slowly over each curve of her body, starting with her fleshy waist. She moaned anew as his hands caressed a new body part. He caressed and slapped her fair ass before his hands moved in between her legs and started to play with her wet and wanting pussy.

"Oh Sriram" Shriya moaned. She reached out and caressed his hard-on over his shorts.

"Varun look at his cock dear. It is sooo much bigger and thicker than yours. I couldn't resist having it baby: I must experience it at least once."

With that, she pulled down his shorts and underwear. And there was his cock, a full ten inches in length and very thick, right in front of my wife's face. This was just how I had imagined it. Sriram was tan and dark all over, and Shriya was fair in every inch of her body. Comparisons of chocolate and butter spring to mind, as Shriya reached out and touched another man's cock for the first time.

"Oh god! Varun it is sooo hard."

She went on her knees in front of him and slowly put out her tongue and licked his hard meat.

"Ooooohhh," was her reaction, as Sriram closed his eyes and enjoyed my hot wife licking his hard cock. Shriya finally started sucking his cock in earnest.

"Oh Varun its so huge, it completely stuffs my mouth," she would say in between taking his cock in her mouth. I knew Shriya absolutely loves blowjobs and so sucking on Sriram's cock must have been a treat for her. She enjoyed it fully, closing her eyes and moving her mouth back and forth on his cock. She couldn't fit all ten inches in her mouth, so she also had her hands on his meat and it looked like she was feeding a dark hose into her mouth.

Shriya's expert sucking soon paid off as Sriram moaned, "I'm gonna cum." Shriya was just able to get his monster out of her mouth as he shot his hot cum all over my sweet wife's face and boobs. Shriya looked every inch a slut as she lay there coated in his cum from her face down to her boobs.

She moaned, "Oh god so much cum." She dipped a finger into the cum on her body and tasted it saying "Mmm you taste good."

"Let me see how you taste Shriya."

With that, Shriya lay down and spread her legs. Sriram started eating her pussy and I was treated to Shriya moaning and thrashing about as he licked her wet cunt. Shriya jerked her hips in reaction to his licking, shoving her pussy up into his face, symbolically asking him for more. Finally she screamed and came, her body convulsing with pleasure for a good two minutes as she came repeatedly under his skillful tongue.

Finally she revived and said, greedily looking at his cock, "Put that thing inside me Shriya. I want to feel it tearing up my pussy."

Shriya positioned herself in doggie on the living room floor. I watched as Sriram grabbed her by her succulent ass, giving it a slap first. Every action of Sriram brought fresh moans from Shriya. She reached behind and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. It was finally going to happen! Hints of this were there right from the moment Shriya saw his cock, but finally she was going to be fucked by him! That too in front of me!

Sriram slowly entered her pussy, feeding his massive cock into her tight hole.

"OHHHHHHHHH god Varun, he is going so deep. Your cock never reached so far. Oh god!"

Sriram took his cock in and out, letting her pussy adjust to his massive girth and size. Finally, his entire cock was buried in the hot snatch of Shriya.

"Oh Shriya you're so tight! It's like you're a virgin!"

"I've never had anyone as big as you Sriram, that's why it feels that good. Oh god your cock feels so good! Now fuck me hard lover. Give it to me!"

And Sriram began ramming hard into Shriya, slapping her ass and pulling her boobs as he fucked her like an animal. Shriya was screaming in pleasure, thrusting back her hips for his thrusts and moaning for more. And then we saw why Sriram had a sexual reputation in college. He kept on and on, fucking Shriya relentlessly. After about 10 minutes of fucking, Shriya came violently. But Sriram did not stop, still plunging his cock in and out of her convulsing body. In this way, Shriya had three orgasms, one after the other, with Sriram still going strong and fucking her throughout. Finally, with her third orgasm, Sriram came too, flooding my wife's pussy with his sperm.

They lay on the floor, covered in sweat, and in Shriya's case, with sperm.

"Oh God, I had no idea sex could be so good!"

"You just needed the right cock baby!"

"Hmmm yes, if I had known this, I would have slept with you in college itself!"

"Hmm what's wrong now, we can still do it."

"Oh yes Sriram, you can have me whenever you want, wherever you want. I will always be ready to do it with you!"

yajiv132
yajiv132
148 Followers