Indian Wife & Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers

Anita took the cue and walked over to him, still nude, and placed her hand on his crotch. She said, "Dave. I know this turned you on as it turned us on to know you were watching us. I see that you have quite a nice erection and I also know that you are frustrated. Will you let me give you some release?" She said as he dumbly nodded.

She led him to where she and her husband had just made love. The air was still thick with the musk of their body fluids. She had him lie down and she unzipped his fly and pulled down his pants and underwear just enough to expose a respectable erection. She grasped and admired it. It was slightly different from that of her husband;a trifle thickr and longer. Before proceeding any further she pulled Dave's head down to her breasts.

"Won't you like to do justice to these just like you have done to our poses?"she asked.

It took Dave no time to take her nipples in his mouth and suck them. Anita moaned with pleasure. Slowly she returned her attention to his cock and licked the underside. Gradually she made her way to its head which was now glistening with precum. It was obvious that Dave was very excited. Like an expert, she opened her mouth and took just the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked at it somewhat like an ice cone. After a while she opened her mouth wider and took as much of his cock in her mouth as came in. Her eyes met that of her husband and an unsaid message was exchanged that she would respect the agreement that we had entered into. In order to enhance the pleasure for both herself and Dave she arranged it such that they were in a 69 position. While his tongue was finding its way into the depths of her pussy, her breasts and mouth were taking care of his cock. Soon Dave reached an earth shattering climax and discharged his load into Anita's mouth. The sheer force of its expulsion was such that some of it must have managed to find its way to her stomach. She wiped some over her own body that of her husband and that of Dave and that was all.

While Anita was on the job, Shekhar noted that there were three shots left in the final roll of film so he recorded the image of the naked Anita giving their friend a nice blow job. He got it all on film.

While Shekhar put on his jeans, Anita just wiped herself casually but remained naked as they eventually walked Dave to the door. For Shekhar it was indeed a big put on to see his wife seeing off someone at the door. Fully nude. The lovely breasts, the erect nipples, the gorgeous ass, the manicured pussy, the shapely legs and the painted toes of her bare feet. All visible. And yet so nonchalantly.

"I hope you had a nice time. I really had a lovely one. "Dave said.

"We too had a great evening. " Anita replied speaking for both of them.

"One thing I will say. You have great body confidence. Exploit it. And thank you, Shekhar. You are lucky to be married to a sexy and lovely lady. "

They warmly said goodbye and he left with a smile. But before leaving he again planted a kiss on one of Anita's nipples and motioned Shekhar to kiss the other one. Shekhar complied and it sent a searing sensation in Anita; to get her nipples kissed at the same time by different persons. Dave disengaged himself from the nipple and planted a quick kiss on the lips of her pussy. After his departure both Anita and Shekhar had another wild session of lovemaking and realized that they had crossed another major boundary in their sensual, exhibitionist and exploratory journey.

rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers
12