Indian Wife Blossoms Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,316 Followers

"This is a place where we may be seen. " I protested meekly, knowing that it was not true.

John however gave no reply. His lips were on my lips, his strong hands on my temples and his fingers running through my hair.

"I always use a test whenever a pretty girl appears to be unwilling. If she is wet, she is just refusing for the sake of refusal... " John said.

By this time, I had somehow surrendered to his charms. He sure did have a way with women.

"There is no need for a test. "I whispered in his ear. " You know the truth. "

"Have you ever made love in water? " he asked.

I shook my head, expecting him to lead me to the water. Instead he bent, licked and sucked the nipples till they ached and only then pulled me towards the water. As we stood in knee deep water with a few smooth rocks behind us, his fingers crept down between my thighs, feeling the sizzling heat beneath my mound, where my soft labia were saturated with the moisture. I moaned and shuddered as his well manicured fingers dipped into the lips of my smouldering vagina and moved up to gently touch my clit under its tender hood. His fingers deftly played inside the pussy moist with my juices, while the middle finger of his other hand penetrated me deeply, squeezing into my tightness and amplifying the pleasure manifold.

He licked the nape of my neck and then his tongue started its journey downwards, encountering and kissing the swollen breasts ( which after that were taken over by his hands who squeezed them hard reminding me of the squeeze by Michael), on to my belly button till I finally found it trying to push its way into the moist lips of my pussy. His lips caught hold of the pussy lips while his tongue explored the insides. After a few wonderfully pleasurable moments it was necessary to put an end to this or else I would have climaxed there itself.

Casting all inhibitions aside, I stepped around to his front and kissed him briefly and gingerly on the lips, a wonderful sensation that seemed to taste sweet and creamy. I then dropped to a crouching position in front of him to take the head of his throbbing organ in my mouth. A moment later, much to his surprise, my hands swept back up his thighs to his cock, and he suddenly found his entire cock engulfed by my hot mouth. It took only a few instants for my tongue to work him over until his erection seemed ready to explode fully in my mouth which I did not want at that particular time. Although it was now approaching twilight I looked into his eyes and moaned as I disengaged my mouth from his cock and instead directed it at the entry of my vagina. As he filled me, his eyes widened at the sudden, unexpected penetration. Even I was unaware as to how the situations had reversed and my body had taken full control of the situation and my mind seemed to be a part of the audience happy to watch an erotic performance of a woman indulging all her passions.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... " we groaned in unison as began a slow rhythm, stirring his cock inside my hot wetness.

"This is sheer bliss. " John said. "You are far sexier than anyone I have met. I fervently hope that your sister is at least half as good as you are. "

"She may be better. " I grinned and kissed him deeply, gyrating my hips to explore every textural quality available as our bodies converged. His hands moved around to my behind, squeezing himself inside me deeper than ever, reaching parts that no one else other than my husband ( obviously and that too within the safe confines of our home in India) had reached before, producing tingling sensations that I had never thought possible. Even in that largely uncomfortable position with my back resting on the rocks I could feel his manhood inside my pussy, not an entirely unfamiliar feeling for a married woman but still with a novelty of its own, like a hot rod inside the soft and tight opening of my vaginal lips which having been teased for a while were crazy with anticipation and had caught the entering cock in their vice like but smooth grip.

The intense feelings surged through our bodies like pure magic and electricity in a unique fusion, pulsating and throbbing from their union all the way out to the tips of our toes.

John was however one who was always in control. " These toe rings and anklets? Rubbing my shin, giving a pleasurable gaze. Nice they are. "

"Thanx. " I said, not really willing to go into the details of my toe rings and anklets.

It was better than I could have imagined. Every tissue in my body strained to accept and meet his powerful, but controlled movements. I could feel his heavy balls softly smacking against my perenium each time he pushed against me, and soon we were rocking together... gradually building the tempo. I discovered that, if I leaned back on the rocks and arched my pelvis at just the right angle, his swollen shaft would rake against my hypersensitive clitoris occasionally, causing sharp tremors of pure pleasure within my mind and body.

He intensified the contact of his erection on the front wall of my vagina, caressing that most sensitive region to really set my body afire. It was as if my hands were not mine, gripping him more and more desperately. My involuntary moans were uncontrollable and I secretly thanked my stars that this was a secluded area as he rode me, clinging on in the water while the sensations exploded inside me, rippling throughout my hot vagina as it shed its earlier hesitation and boldly squeezed his rigid column. When it came, our orgasm was so explosive that I let out a high-pitch yell ( I may have scared other lovers nearby but it was something I couldn't help) urgently releasing the flood of energy that I was experiencing as his burning seed flooded inside me. I could actually feel his semen entering my insides with the thrust of a brutal, unstoppable force and the thick white heavy sticky and welcome discharge virtually flooding everthing on its way.

I gripped his head in my hands, kissing his mouth wildly and passionately as the orgasm detonated within me and John's own orgasm rushed throughout his body so that had he not been standing in the soft sand of the beach, he might have slumped back in the water.

After a long while when the waves of pleasure had slightly dissipated, we started our walk back to the place where we had left Shannon. It was fairly dark though people could still be seen. The bright glowing lights of the hotel were casting a shadow at the expanse of the land where we were walking. This place had proved to be an eye opener for me. If the previous sex with Michael was wonderful, this was mind blowing. I felt very snug, very comfortable and very much proud of my nudity. It was as if I was a new convert to this thought. In order to make small talk, John asked, "You did not mind that I came inside you? "

"You are asking a married woman such a question? Does it make any difference? If anything it only enhanced the pleasure. " I replied candidly.

Encouraged by my candour he asked, "Do I pass the test? "

I stopped walking to stand on my toes and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"What do you think? " I asked. His hands were again on my breasts which he solemnly cupped and kissed.

We resumed our walk. " Incidentally, why did Sunita not come? "

"She was called for an interview by a reputed firm of Accountants in Calcutta. " I replied.

"Calcutta? " John stopped. " Even I have a friend there who is an Accountant. One B. Sarkar. Real smart guy who has a way with girls. Almost every girl who has worked with him has been to bed with him. Not only that they always have reams of praises to heap upon him. His body language is sheer magic. Is that where she has gone? "

"Yes, he is the one. " I appeared to be a bit concerned.

John laughed. " Well, if Sunita does get a job, it is there that she will lose her virginity. But its okay. After all I am willing to do anything to be in the same family as you are. "

"Does he, does he exploit the girls? " I was now concerned.

"Don't worry. Liking girls and making love to them does not mean exploitation? Applying that yardstick would you say that I have exploited you? As I told you he has a way with them. He will send them erotic CDs, give them gifts of exotic lingerie like G-Strings atc. And before you know it he has them eating out of his hands. But he is one of the best. " John replied.

By now we had reached the place from where we had started. During our absence, Shekhar and Michael had finished their work and were on the beach waiting for us.

"Hi, You naughty! Where were you? " Shekhar said getting up and giving me a hug. Despite a busy day he appeared to be pretty fresh.

"We were just getting bored without you so a walk. Just to while away the time. " I replied snuggling up to him. " By the way meet John. He is Michael's younger brother and the one they would like Sunita to marry. "

As Shekhar and John shook hands, I could not but help noticing the tremendous similarities between their cocks. In the twilight even the difference in the complexion was not visible and one seemed to be a mirror image of the other. A thought just crossed my mind that here on this beach I was nude and in the company of three nude men all of whom had made love to me. And this sexual blossoming was due to my darling husband who had encouraged me to discover my sexuality.

rupanita
rupanita
1,316 Followers
12