Indian Wife Finds A Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,322 Followers

I recalled her looking impatiently at her watch.

"You want to go?"

She said nothing.

"If I had not interrupted, then at this moment he would be making love to you."

"I don't know. Perhaps."

"How do you think it would be?"

"If I had gone?"

"Yes. If you had gone."

"I don't know. He is quite eager."

"Do you want to go ahead with it?"

She did not dare to say anything. What was 'it' exactly? What would they both do? When they had arrived there they had not discussed the possibility of any such thing happening.

Amit asked again:

"How do you think it would be?"

"I don't know as I said and the only way of finding out is to go ahead. However he may be a disappointment too. I insist that you too come along," she managed to say in a whisper.

When they went back to the table Robert was happy she was back. Amit pushed a chair for himself on the other side of the table, leaving Sanjana to sit across from him, where she had been before. Robert smiled at Amit and Amit returned the smile. The ice had started melting from the moment Robert had set eyes on a topless Sanjana in Amit's presence. He had been impressed by Amit's maturity and was envious of him in having so pretty a wife.

Before long Robert began testing the limits, first brushing his hand lightly against Sanjana's knee, and when she, after glancing at her husband, made no retreating motion, letting it rest on her thigh. The hand moved up, looking for a stop sign and not finding it even as his hand reached up to her.

For the next few minutes, Amit watched with outward calm, but with racing pulse. Then Robert said:

"Why don't we take a walk on the beach before we went back to our rooms."

Sanjana said: "I don't know if my husband..."

After a while Amit nodded, not finding anything else to say. He didn't really know what to say at that point because he didn't know what was next or what he wanted next. Then Sanjana gave him a look that said let's see how far all this would go. The die was cast.

Except for three of them, there was nobody else on the beach at this late hour. They sat there watching the waves coming to splash on our feet.

From where they were, they could still hear music coming from the hotel. Sanjana suddenly stood up and walked over to Amit and said: "I love this song, lets dance here."

Just as they started dancing and as Robert watched sullenly Amit's cell buzzed. It was an important call and excusing himself he went back to the main building to get access to some papers.

Robert replaced Amit at that point but he took her hand and stood up with her. She held him close as her breasts were pressed against him and his crotch rubbing her navel. They danced for a couple of minutes and a different song came on, she kept dancing.

Slowly she took his hands off her back. Robert promptly placed them on her ass. He just held her ass for a bit and being very aroused at this point himself he started to gently kiss her neck. She noticed his arousal and started to grind him more.

She was the one to take the next step. She broke the dance and slowly she began to kiss Robert and massage his chest.

"I just wanted to get you here alone," he said softly.

Sanjana breathed a sigh of relief. "I thought..."

He silenced her by moving in and softly placing a tender kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry," he said wrapping his arms around her.

"You kissed me, didn't you?" she smiled uncertainly as she ran her hand softly down his chest.

"Last time I checked, kissing wasn't an offense," Robert said, taking her hand.

"No, it isn't," Sanjana said, "But I'm married..." She wanted this or something else. Sanjana was not sure.

"And?" he questioned.

"And if I did not refuse you the kiss why did you just go ahead?," she said as he moved in to kiss her again.

"Lets just go with it, Sanjana," he moaned through strained kisses.

"I'm serious Robert," she said, scrambling to break away from his kisses.

"Okay!" he grinned, moving in to kiss her again.

She leaned her head back and looked at him and let him kiss her again..

He made her put her arms around him and placed his lips on hers.

"I really like kissing you a lot," Robert said. "And you have lovely succulent breasts. I would love to kiss them too." Sanjana smiled naughtily.

"Let me in," he pleaded, his tongue softly trailing its way across her lower lip before parting hem softly, his tongue plunging between. Giving in to her desire, Sanjana allowed Robert full access to her mouth. She gently moved her hands to his head, her fingers caressing his hair.

"Oh..." she moaned as his mouth traveled down the corner of her mouth to her neck, lingering just below her collar, nibbling on the skin there. Nudging her legs apart with his thighs, he settled himself comfortably between, both savouring the closeness.

"You know," Sanjana moaned as Robert stopped to stare into her eyes, "If you keep looking at me like that, I might just stop resisting."

"This is something worth considering and I really hope you do stop," Robert said. Excitement threatened to overwhelm her as he ran his hands over her bare back, then up to work on the knot of fabric behind her neck.

He turned her so that she was facing away from him and slowly unzipped the back of her dress. It was so quiet that the small noise of the zipper being undone sounded like a runaway train.

She then stood as Robert, with his thumbs, pushed the straps off her shoulder and she cooperated as he then slowly gets the garment collapse to the ground, revealing her secrets.

The two strips of cloth were dragged away by the breeze currents, and with them went all barriers to intimacy. He slid his hands over her shoulder blades and under her arms. As he started stroking her breasts she squeezed the back of his neck, pulling his mouth against hers.

Their tongues locked together as he kneaded her breasts.

This went on for a few minutes more and then she stopped grabbed his hand and went towards the sea She brought him in the water, lay down and pulled him toward her. Then she broke their kiss and said something to him. With that they flipped over and she got on top of him. He squatted on the sand, buoyed by the water as she wrapped her legs around his waist. In this position her head was above his and her breasts at the height of his shoulders.

He tweaked and pulled on her hardening nipples. Then, lifting her slightly with his knees, he brought her right breast to his mouth. He chewed gently on her nipple, then took as much of her breast as he could into his mouth. She tightened her legs around his waist, pulling herself against him. She stroked his hair as he ran his tongue around.

It was obvious by her moans that she was getting turned on. Robert started kissing her all over and then he quickly started to remove her thong panties.

She was still supporting herself by holding the back of his neck, and as he eased her skirt over her thighs she held him tight against her breast and sighed. Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily.

As her arousal grew beyond control, she moaned loudly, then cried out, "Oh, yes! Yes!" Locking her face to his, she kissed him savagely.

Even in the semi lit atmosphere Robert could see that Sanjana's pussy was well shaped. The lips were almost bare. 'You are beautiful' was all he said

Pulling hard on his shorts, he pulled away from her and leaned backwards. He slid his legs under hers; eased forwards and down, seeking entrance, then up, guiding his erect cock towards her pussy lips. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the head of his cock enter her, but with no hesitation she hooked her legs around him and pulled the whole cock in.

With a weird kind of look as she began riding his hard cock. Their moans were so loud, so erotic. She was in heaven. She wondered if she had ever fantasized about a cock other than her husband's. Now, it was happening. A stranger's cock was in her and he was doing it to her.

Robert was in a hurry and he was rough with her, intent on gaining his pleasure. With his long strokes he took her deeply. He appeared experienced and skilful in the art of pleasing a woman, and he fucked her for a long time and brought her, finally, to the point where her orgasm began to build up.

Very soon she was rising to a climax. When she started to moan gently, climbing to a climax, she tightened around him. She lifted her head and looked into Robert's eyes; a look of intense pleasure, of some fondness, of longing – all of these things - as, hands behind his neck, she drew his face to her breasts.

Unable to hold back much longer Robert drove his hips against Sanjana, powerfully, holding her firmly by her shoulders and sucking on her breast. She was on her way to a magnificent orgasm when finally Robert mumbled something. He was rewarded with a cry of delight as she was propelled towards another high. Her face was contorted with passion and her body was wracked by a continued orgasm. Both were gasping noisily as he exploded within her and she shuddered around him, collapsed on each other, sharing that most intimate of experiences as they came together.

Sanjana lifted his head from her breast, and they exchanged a sloppy, passionate, exhausted kiss as their pleasure descended to manageable levels.

"So that's a job done. If someone were to ask you whether Robert had fucked you and you were to reply truthfully your answer would be yes. But this was not really satisfying. What we will do is to go to my room....they have a door to the backside. You need not even dress up. We will go there and have some well deserved fun."

"No...I think that was okay for today." Sanjana forced a smile.

"Come on. Tomorrow you might tell people that Robert was a lousy fucker."

"I won't."

"Aw come on." Robert insisted and Sanjana relented. Soon they were in his room.

"Now lets get down to business. You appear to be in a hurry. So am I."

Sanjana undid his trousers and pushed them down his legs. Robert kicked off his shoes and stepped out of the trousers. His half hard cock sprang free. He then sat on the dressing stool and made her kneel between his legs.

"I..I hope its not a problem with you. I mean orals."

Sanjana shook her head.

"Actually its necessary if I have to get hard again quickly. Hope you understand."

"Its okay. Orals is not a problem with me." Sanjana laughed.

"Well, then..." Robert said.

Sanjana bent hesitantly and as she flicked her tongue over the somewhat flaccid cock, Robert said."There's no rush. You have to learn to enjoy yourself while you pleasure me and vice verca. Okay? Good girl. Carry on using your tongue. See how nice it feels and tastes."

Robert said, opening his thighs wide.

Sanjana obliged. Her soft, warm tongue felt wonderful against his skin.

"That's nice Now start licking your way up from the base of my cock. Take your time. Enjoy the touch and sensation. Feel the heat. The more you enjoy yourself, the more pleasure we will have." He encouraged her.

His fingers lightly rested at the back of her head as he gently guided her mouth on the right track. She soon got into the groove. Her tongue licked its way slowly up the shaft.

"Aahhh!" He exhaled as she hit a sweet spot, jerking his hips up.

"Slowly peel back the foreskin. Hope it looks, feels and tastes good.!" He said and she nodded

"Now give me a nice lick around the rim and well, taste it. I am told that its good. Come on.. you would be knowing. Amit would have enjoyed this so many times. Do you like the taste?" I asked.

"Yes!" She whispered, pulling her head back and looking up at him. Her eyes clearly showed how engrossed she was and that she was enjoying the cock sucking activity.

"Wonderful! Do you realize that you are tasting some of your own juices? Not so very long back it was inside you. Now try to take it in as much as you can. If possible until it hits the back of you throat, and then suck on it as you pull out." Robert suggested.

Sanjana engulfed his cock with her mouth and closed her lips around his shaft as Robert felt the tip touch the back of her throat. He gently held her lightly at the back of her head. He felt the cock head entering her throat and then she gagged slightly. He pulled back as she sucked on his cock. Robert soon realized that if they continued much longer, he would ejaculate in her mouth and he wanted to fuck her again so he reluctantly pulled out.

He decided she deserved to be rewarded for the pleasure she had given him. He helped her up and lay her down on bed, shoulders propped up on a couple of pillows against the head board. He seated himself on the side of the bed and pulled her feet into his lap. Sanjana's feet were small and nicely shaped, with well formed arches. They were immaculately pedicured and her toenails were painted a pretty pink. As he pulled them into his lap, the small sand particles that were sticking to the soles of her feet fell off. He rubbed them off and then proceeded to gently rub her feet and pinch her toes with my fingers.

"Uhhh... so nice..." She whispered dreamily, looking on with half closed eyes.

"I always like women with pretty, well kept feet and these dainty anklets that you are wearing are driving me absolutely crazy. If one were to ask you whether you were nude, you could always say no. You are wearing anklets and pretty nail polish." And Robert smiled.

He looked up at her and saw her luxuriantly leaning against the pillows, her hands folded above her head, her breasts wantonly on display. He continued with massaging her feet, rubbing them with greater vigor and alternately squeezing the heels and balls of her feet between his hands. What he was doing was further heightening her sexual arousal. He rubbed the sole of a foot against his erect cock, enjoying the sensation of the rough, hot skin against it. He raised a foot and kissed the toes one by one.

"OK, my pet. Let's take a look at your hairless pussy now!" he said.

He pulled her down a bit so she now lay flat on her back. He then pushed a pillow under her ass and nudged her knees apart to expose her pussy. Her crotch had recently been carefully depilated and there wasn't a trace of hair or even stubble anywhere. Her outer lips were plump, smooth and slightly open, appearing a bit swollen. The pink inner lips could just be glimpsed. The hairless pussy looked tender and virginal and smeared with her secretions. It was a good thing that he had brought her to this room or else he would have completely missed this sight.

He started kissing her satiny smooth, muscular calves and gradually moved up to her knees, then to her thighs. He planted gentle kisses and little licks on her inner thighs, prolonging the pleasure and heightening the anticipation as he moved inexorably towards her open pussy. It had been more than 12 hours since he had shaved and his stubbly cheeks & chin rasped against the delicate skin of her thighs. He bent forward and deeply inhaled the aroma wafting up her open cunt as he spread her pussy apart with his fingers. Her pussy juices continued to trickle out even as he looked on. He stuck out his tongue to lick up her nectar, savoring its clean, fresh, earthy aroma mixed with the smell of his own cum.

All this time, Sanjana was enjoying the exquisite sensations emanating from down below. She kept moaning and writhing in pleasure and he had to occasionally pin her thighs down to restrain her movements. She perhaps wasn't expecting his tongue on her cunt and reacted violently by twitching her hips up to the accompaniment of a short, explosive scream "Aah!", coming very close to climax.

"You liked that?" he asked.

"Unhh... yess please!" She whispered.

He continued to lick up her slit and eventually flicked his tongue over her protuberant clit. This sent her over the edge and she experienced a long intense climax, the second of that evening. Robert experienced a great thrill in bringing this lovely, sexy young wife to orgasm and continued to lick and suck her drooling cunt and stiff, shiny clit until she lost count of the number of times she'd orgasmed. Finally, he rose up and planted a wet kiss on her lips, his mouth smelling of her pussy and cheeks wet with her juices.

"Are you ready for a proper fucking?" he asked.

"Again?" She asked.

"Yes! First make me fully hard again!" Robert ordered, straddling her chest with his knees and placing his cock on her half open lips. She obligingly licked and sucked his cock head until it was fully hard and shiny once again.

"OK! Now beg!" he said.

"No. Certainly not." Sanjana smiled mischievously.

"Please. Just for some eroticism." He begged.

"Okay! Do it to me!" She laughed.

"No, no. That's not good enough. Tell me exactly what you want." He admonished.

"That I won't!" She giggled.

"Please."

"No, That's all. You being a man should beg."

"Okay, mam. As you say. May I fuck you?" He said.

"You may." Sanjana smiled.

He positioned himself between her knees, raised her legs on to his shoulders, positioned his cock between her half open pussy lips and thrust in. He gradually started pushing it in and watched intently as his foreskin rolled back and shaft started entering into the warm, wet confines of her pussy. In a couple of shoves his cock was fully buried into her hot, tight, snatch. He then proceeded to enjoy in a relaxed manner the pleasures of fucking her tight, hot young pussy that eagerly gripped his thick cock. She almost doubled over as Robert leaned forward, her open mouth inches away from his, her hot, intoxicating breath blowing over his face. Her full breasts mashed against his chest and their skins became slippery with their mingled sweat. His mouth found her erect nipples and he proceeded to suck them while maintaining the tempo of fucking her. He gripped her shoulders to prevent her from slipping out from under him and finally ejaculated deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her, panting hard, completely out of breath.

Amit was in the room when Sanjana joined him. The moment she saw him, she began to cry. He hugged her, reassuringly. "It's OK."

"Is it? Will it be?"

"Yes. It is and will be. You wanted it."

"You wanted me to do it. But certainly not without you."

"You liked it?"

She tried to swallow her tears and smile, but she contradicted him:

"Some of it."

"Was he good?" he asked her.

"Yes, he was okay."

"What did he do to you?"

"He fucked me again, on his bed."

There had been no need for any further foreplay.

"Like he did before?"

"Yes. No. Not really, it was different in the room."

"It was better that way?"

"As compared to the beach? Yes...It was deeper that way."

"Did you come again, like the first time?"

She nodded.

"Was that all? You stayed there longer."

"He told me to stay and, after a while, to suck his cock."

"You complied."

"Yes."

"Did he come in your mouth?"

"Partly."

"Did you like it?"

"As I said okay."

"What did he do to you in return for sucking his cock?"

"He....he squeezed my breasts and sucked my nipples."

"That's all?"

"He also asked me whether he could lick my pussy. I didn't refuse."

"Before he fucked you or after that?"

" The orals were before he fucked me."

"Will anything like this ever happen again?"

"No, not in the same way."

"But, in some other way?"

"Maybe. He wanted to fuck me in the ass too but I put my barefoot down. Are you upset?"

"I don't know."

"But why should you be? We got out of our town to have some fun in unknown place and not on the sly with one another. Yes, he has fucked me but you knew that he wanted to fuck me. I am not attracted to him or in love with him. There wouldn't be any spicing up our marriage if only one of us is aroused. He fucks well and there was no way of finding out without letting him actually fuck me. Naturally he can't take your place. You have fucked me hundreds of times and in so many different places and poses. It would have been so nice had you also come along. It would be such a great threesome. You know having two cocks is a fantasy most girls have."

rupanita
rupanita
1,322 Followers