Indian Wife Knowingly Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers

Dileep held his cock to aim it at her hole as he pushed to enter her. The head forged a path to spread her outer lips allowing his shaft to follow. He started moving his cock back and forth. Anita was too surprised to react, but his pelvis was rubbing against her clit and she was beginning to feel very sexy. She then realized her nerves had settled down and she was becoming familiar with his cock and love making. His lips met hers and their tongues meshed while he was pounding his cock in her. She struggled with the thoughts of having an orgasm or refusing to have one. She felt if she had an orgasm, she would be cheating on her husband. But she was not doing anything on the sly.

Again, he suddenly stopped. "I want you to get on top of me, let's turn over."

He rolled over on his back, then encouraged her to get on top to sit on his cock. This time, he aimed it as she sat fully down on him his skin rolling back allowing the shaft the deepest entry into the lovely and mysterious secrets of her pussy. She started riding him. She noticed her husband had moved around behind her back so that they could have a good view of Dileep's cock in her. She leaned forward to give them a better view. Dileep was cupping her breasts, periodically pinching her erect nipples to keep them from bouncing and swinging when she leaned forward.

Dileep was totally inside Anita's pussy, his hipbones pressed against the luscious softness of her cheeks, his entire cock inside her vaginal passage. It was warm and tight - and so welcoming! He reached forward and grasped her hipbones. She raised herself up until she was on her knees, her pussy lips left the grip and again promptly plonked down to again engulf it.

"Oh, Dileep, ooooh." she moaned, and he withdrew halfway, then slid in again, then withdrew further, and slid in, harder this time. Her moans of pleasure intensified, and her hand reached down to fondle her clitoris.

Dileep found his rhythm and began to piston in and out of her, his cock gripped by an entirely new, velvety warmth. Her gasps increased in intensity, and he felt the upsurge beginning to build .

Then, without further warning, Dileep climaxed! It was a climax like nothing he'd ever experienced before -- mind-blowing, cataclysmic. Anita followed him quickly, her fingers flying across her clit, her ecstatic cries formed the perfect accompaniment to the wonderful orgasm that Dileep was experiencing! She forced her pussy back onto Dileep's cock as the first waves of orgasm began to shake her body. She let out a loud groan as she trembled around him. He could feel her pussy walls tightening their grip around his cock as spasm after spasm ripped through her. He held her tight and kept his cock as far up inside of her as he could, enjoying her orgasm while his own cock shot squirts of creamy sperm inside her pussy.

Amit watched the whole time. His wife was getting fucked by his friend and he was excited just watching them. Who would have thought watching your wife fucking someone else would be such a turn on. He knew this was something that was rare, unusual. But he was enjoying it, his wife too was enjoying it and that's what mattered.

While watching their wild fucking his cock was again hard. He pushed Dileep off and moved over her. He quickly slid his hard cock back in her wet cunt. Dileeps cum mixed with hers made for a hot slippery entrance.

It was a second or to before Anita realized that it was Amit. She thought that Dileep was still hard and was fucking her again. Realizing it was Amit she wrapped her arms around him and held him to her. That fucked until she could go no further. She had cum twice before Amit finally let go with his load.

They went to sleep together on the double bed. Anita flanked by both the guys. Amit had not objected and it seemed that for that one night she had two husbands.

In the morning, she was the one who got up before the men. She looked around and remembered what had happened last night. She got up silently so as not to make a noise and went to the room where they had discarded their clothes. She picked up Dileep's clothes, hung them properly on a chair. She then collected her clothes and those of her husband, went to the bathroom to put them in the washing machine. She was still nude and suddenly she became aware of a cock at her pussy lips. Startled, she turned around to find Dileep there.

'My God! Its you. You scared me. And what is this?' She pointed towards his cock with her eyebrows.

'Actually I like to play Fastest Finger First.' He said pulling her towards him and slipping his middle finger inside her moist pussy lips 'but when I saw the lovely pussy, I just had to place my cock there.'

'Behave yourself.' She said taking his finger out.

'Mmmm.You are nice and tight there.' Dileep whispered ' Please let me come in your mouth. Please.'

'Amit will be awake any time.' She said.

'So what? You let me fuck you in front of him. This is just an innocent blow job.'

'I did not allow you. Its just that you entered and well...once you had entered... I let you do it. After all, you too took it in your stride when Shalini was made to have sex. Am I right?'

'Yes. Of course.' He replied hurriedly avoiding her eyes. 'Please.'

Anita realized that soon there would be activity. The maid would be coming over etc.

She sat down on haunches and slowly wrapped her lips around the head of his hard-on. She did her best to take as much of him inside her mouth as possible, but had to be careful not to gag herself in passion and excitement. Eventually, Dileep leaned back on his hands and watched Anita licking and sucking it like a lovely big lolly. Anita sucked the fat, bulbous head as Dileep threw his head back in ecstasy and alerted her to the fact that he was about to cum.

Seconds later, Dileep's testicles tightened up in his scrotum. Anita pulled back ever so slightly so as not to gag on the eruption of thick, white cum that shot against the back of her throat. Despite her best efforts to swallow it all, gobs of hot cum trickled down his stalk and onto her hands.

'Happy?' she asked.

'Very' Dileep said pulling her to her feet and kissing her and in the process tasting his own cum.

rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers
12