Indian Wife Revisited By Hubby Pal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers

After a great morning’s sexual activity both Anita and Rohit got ready. He went back to his guest bedroom to shave and change into some casual clothes - and Anita closed the door of her bedroom to reflect upon the morning’s progress. Not bad at all - and she knew now that she had ignited the lust in him to an extent that he would ‘probably’ go along with anything that was planned for the evening. Rohit’s short holiday with them was getting over and she know he was taking the flight back to Delhi in the morning. It was now or never. The issue was that ‘probably’ was not good enough. It needed to be ‘guaranteed’ that he would be like putty in her hands - not only that night but even when she called him to visit her in Delhi once they moved there. It would be nice to have him over at least once in 6 weeks for a couple of days of some un-inhibited sex.

Anita’s mind wandered to the session planned for the night when she would experience her first threesome - and she could feel the tension on her clit as it grows hard and her pussy became wet again. Will Rohit go for it and be a willing participant? He has come across so far as being a bit on the shy side and a perfect gentleman. So will he go along with some full scale fucking - that too with Amit around? And after all he is married. So what about the guilt feelings that he would have to deal with? “ Too bad” Anita said to herself. This is going to be her night - the night that she has waited for so long. This is going to be the night that she will get fucked by TWO cocks - and that too not on the sly but with Amit around to see and participate. And if Rohit wanted to involve his wife, why not? She or for that matter they would certainly not be averse to it.

She snapped out of the thoughts with the determination that she would keep the momentum going - in-fact build it up steadily till the night. She stood in front of the full-length mirror on the cupboard and look at herself. She smiled at the thought of what was going to happen. Her manicured fingers went down to her clit and once again the familiar need to explode began to creep in her cunt. She parted her legs and pushed a finger inside. It gave a bit of relief - but then with quite determination she took it out. No, today she would not make herself come even once. She had two men to do that for her. Much better!

She looked at the clock on the table. It was already 12.30 in the morning. Time to make a move. She opened her cupboard and took out her black thong that she bought last time in Delhi and a lacy black bra. The thong feels quite nice - digging into her ass cheeks. Required a bit getting used to - but it is a constant reminder that she was wearing something sexy. She quickly put on her sari and a blouse with a reasonably low neck line. She then tied the sari - a good 3 inches below her belly button. A quick dab of some light make-up, some lipstick and a spray of perfume and she was ready. Anita looked at herself. Nice! Looking sexy, but not slutty. All the same - very fuckable!! She opened the door to see that Rohit was ready and waiting. He was wearing blue jeans and a checked shirt. Also looking good. “Not a bad choice of a lover” she tells herself. Sorry Anju, the cock of your husband would be required by us tonight for some nice wild moments.

As Anita came out of the room, Rohit looked at her and smiled with admiration. He came across to her and embraces her. His lips come down to hers - and he kissed her long and deep - his tongue fighting with hers. She could feel him getting hard inside his jeans and his hands come to cup her breasts. The other hand wanders down to her pussy. Before she could react - he knelt down and lifted up the sari. She smiled and allowed him - her hands feeling the hair on his head. And when he saw the sexy thong he couldn’t help but gasp. He kissed her throbbing mound and tried to bite her pussy lips. It felt so good as his tongue licked the juices from the thong and his hands stroke both the sexy thighs. God, she needed that mouth on her clit. Anita reached down and pulled the thong away to expose the object of his lust. Her clit was visible between her shaved pussy lips and he began to lick her. And when he sucked it in his mouth she remembered that this was not the time. She needed to work on Rohit.

Softly she whispered “Rohit, please stop. You know we cannot get carried away. It is wrong.” Rohit pulled his lips away from her pussy to look at her. She smiled at him and said, “Take them off. That’s your reward for being so good.” He put his fingers into the waistband and pulled them down - all the way. She sexily stepped out of them and bent down to pick them up. Now both of them were standing. She brought the thong up to Rohit’s face and opened them out to expose the crotch that was till recently pressed against her wet lips. Sure enough there was a film of juices.

“Smell it” she said and he reacted - taking in a deep whiff of her juices - his eyes close. “Would you like to taste it” she said - and he willingly complied. Her juices tasted so good. He sure was getting hooked!

She then took the thong way from him and dropped it on the living room sofa. It lay there in plain sight for every body to see. Yes, she had left it there for Amit to see when he got back from office. It was a signal to say that all was going according to plan. She now took Rohit by his hand and led him out of the house.

Both of them hailed down a passing auto rickshaw and headed for lunch at a traditional Gujarati place that served great food. Both of them were ravenous. And from there they walked down to a shopping centre that has just come up so that Rohit could get his wife something. Quite ironical that the two of them were buying something for his wife when they had just spent the morning fucking!! And as she went from shop to shop Anita took every opportunity to brush her hand against his cock. Yes, it seemed to be in a perpetual state of hardness - just as she seemed to be constantly wet. At about 4.00 pm they decided to take a break. Still some things to be bought, but time for a coffee. They headed for the coffee parlour and order yourselves one each and settled down to sip it in a quiet corner of the parlour. Anita decide it was now time to raise the level a bit. After all, the evening is fast approaching.

“Rohit” She asked him, “how does it feel to be out with your best friends wife after you have spent the whole morning making love to her? And I hope you don’t think I am a tramp for roaming around with you with no panties on!” Rohit almost gagged on his coffee as she had asked this question with her most innocent face - her eyes locked onto his. And sure enough, he assured her that he respected her and that he was very fond of her - and had always been. She held his hand and stroked it and asked “I hope you did not mind that I did not allow you to FUCK me.”

And again he answered that no, he understood perfectly - but it was becoming very difficult to not actually do it. He in fact volunteered the information that the fact that she was without any panties was too horny a thought and that he had been hard constantly. “Don’t worry” she said. “I am sure we can find some adequate relief at night”. He wondered how that would be possible - as Amit would be around. Little did he know what his friend’s wife had in mind.

“And I must say that your pussy was really tight and warm.”

“Thank You.” Anita found herself blushing.

“I…I did not mean to embarrass you.”

“Its OK.”

The sexy conversation continued - and all was discussed. He shared with her how he felt when he briefly had his cock in her cunt, and how her pussy gripped it, and that he had NEVER even dreamt that he would see a woman use a dildo on her self - and how the morning had been the sexiest of his life! But his main concern was how to face Amit after all this in the evening! She reassured him that Amit was really cool - and besides since he was unaware of anything there was no issue.

With the coffee now finished, both of them got up. He has bought a traditional sari for his wife and some earrings made of gold. “Guilt feelings that need appeasement” Anita told herself but she wanted the contrast to be apparent between his wife and her. And besides, what better day than today to splurge on herself. She led him to this boutique that specialized in western gear - and headed with full knowledge to a rack that she had gone through before. Anita hoped the dress she had seen the last time was still there. Yes, it was! A bit expensive, but what the hell! It was a tight fitting black dress, with a low neck-line. A bit short - but not too much. Just a few inches above the knees. She asked Rohit to wait so that she could try it on. Of course it fitted her, she had tried it before. And she knew she looked good in it. Though Amit was not too keen on western gear, tonight was special. With the changing rooms at the back, she asked Rohit to wait near the door as she tried it. In the room she put it on and smiled at herself. If this did not do it, nothing would. And once she put it on, she called Rohit in to help her zip it up at the back. He hesitated, but Anita told him that no body knew that he was not her husband. Saying that she pulled him in. She turned around and he could see her back - and the fact that she was now not wearing a bra either. And as he zipped her, she took his hand and put it at her dripping pussy. Immediately one finger, then two went into her. She parted her legs wide and leaned back as his fingers went in and out – finger fucking her in the changing room. Anita allowed that for a minute and pulled his fingers out. Again with that sexy smile she directed his fingers to his mouth. He dutifully sucked of her juices.

Giggling, she pushed him out. She herself stepped out a few minutes later, with her sari tied, the hair done - looking the ‘innocent’ woman. She told the sales girl to bill it - who was looking at her a bit suspiciously! Fuck Her!

Though Rohit offered to pay, Anita did not allow it. She told him it was for tonight as they were going out for dinner to a fancy place - and that she proposed to wear it with nothing on underneath. Rohit groaned - his cock now aching for release. “Not yet, buddy” Anita said to herself. “The night is young.” It was now almost 6.30 in the evening - and time to get back home. Amit would have got home around that time - and after seeing the thong on the sofa he would be waiting expectantly. They got into a taxi and headed home. That was going to be the night!

As they got home, Amit and Rohit got into their own conversation as she headed off to get some work done. She was tuned into what was being said - but no, there was no hint from either Amit or Rohit about what had transpired during the day. And as the conversation proceeded, she could sense Rohit’s apprehension waning. Soon he was back to his usual happy self. At about 7.45 both the men got up to freshen up for the evening. As Rohit headed for the guest bedroom, Amit and Anita headed for theirs. They locked the door and embraced and hugged each other. Amit kissed her urgently and felt her. He knew she had been working on Rohit all day - but he wanted all the details. “Sure” she said, “but take off your clothes”. Amit ripped off his clothes and Anita took off hers. She dimmed the light and got on the bed. His cock was hard - and she, of course, continued to be at her dripping best!. She took Amit’s cock in her hand and began to stroke it’s hardness as she told him first about what happened in the bathroom, and how Rohit sucked her before going out (just like Amit did sometimes). But before she told him about the ‘shopping episode’ she pushed him on his back, sucked him for a minute, and then she got on top of him. After all, though Rohit has been made to stew, she herself was a hot-blooded woman - and needed something inside her soon. She took Amit’s cock and rubbed it on her pussy lips as she sat on her haunches, and felt the familiar hardness slide into her pussy. God, it felt good to have the second cock of the day in the pussy. But how would it feel to have them make love to her simultaneously?

As she began to slowly move, Amit reached up to her nipples and said “tell me more”. And she did. Every bit of it. And especially the part on how his best friend finger fucked her in a changing room of a shop. Amit could not take it as the image came to mind - and she could feel his cock get harder inside her - a familiar sign that he was about to come. She pulled all her resolve together and raise herself off him. He wondered what was happening as he was so close. “Like Rohit, both of us have to wait too. Now get ready.” Amit groaned with disappointment as she headed for the toilet to get ready. She warned Amit NOT to make himself come.

“But on one condition.” Amit said.

“And what is it that my husband wants?”Anita asked.

“What you have told me has stimulated my ears but I think you know that for men it is the sight that matters most. They are turned on the most by seeing things. So at least walk to his room and talk to him as nonchalantly as you would talk to fellow nudes on a nude beach.” Amit said.

“That’s a tough one.” Anita said. “ He will wonder where you are.”

“That you manage. I just want to see.” Amit said. “ And no washing, nothing. Go as you are.”

“If you insist, well anything for my hubby.” Anita said.

She walked slowly towards Rohit’s room her bare feet making no noise but only after instructing Amit to switch off the light of his room. Rohit’s room was just closed but not bolted from inside. She knocked and then swung the door open slowly.

She almost laughed at Rohit’s discomfiture. “ You, this way! Amit is at home!!”

“This way? What do you mean this way?” she asked innocently as she proceeded to collect her anklets from a drawer. “ Oh, so it is the nudity that is bothering you?”

“ No, why the hell should it bother me?It is Amit I was thinking about. “

“But you are not teasing me, are you? It is I who has walked into your room. Relax and don’t be scared!!” She said sitting down and pulling one knee towards her breasts so that she could tie the anklets. ” Amit is bathing and my clothes too are inside and I searched and searched for my payals and then realized that they were in this room so here I came.You can breathe easy and for God’s sake don’t keep staring at my pussy. Seems this is the first time you are seeing a girl sans clothes.”

“No, it is not that.” Rohit heaved a sigh of relief.” As it is you are so beautiful. And this tattoed or hennaed heart shaped just around your nipple is so tantalizing. The guy who would have done it would have dischaged in his pants.”

“Come on! All you do is praise. Next time get Anju to do it and if you won’t, I will get it done for her. She too has lovely breasts. Anyway all that later.OK, bye” Anita said as she turned around and as she did so her erect nipples brused against Rohit’s chest.

“Oops, sorry.” She said and smiled towards her bedroom which was bathed in darkness but she knew that Amit was there watching everything with the sharp eye of a tiger. Rohit with a massive erection heard the fading tinkle of her anklets as she slowly walked back towards her room. God, this woman was too good to be true.

Anita had a quick bath (this time with cold water to cool herself down!) and quickly got ready. And as promised to Rohit she wore nothing underneath. She put on some make up - a dash more that what she had on in the morning. She put on a string of pearls to offset the black dress. The pendant on the necklace dipped low - bringing attention to her (slightly) exposed cleavage. Amit was still lying on the bed stroking his cock, watching his wife get ready for the evening’s activities. He could not believe that she was going to get fucked by his friend - a long running fantasy of his as well. And as Anita changed her anklets and put on dainty ones that would go well with her high heels, she looked nice and sexy. She got on the bed and put her pussy on Amit’s face. “Get me ready for tonight, Amit. Get me ready for your lovely cock and also for your friend” She could feel Amit’s tongue lap at her insides as she coated his face with her juices.

After a minute, she got off him again. She told Amit to get ready and she could hear Rohit outside - putting on the music on the stereo. She kissed him on the lips - and she could smell her juices on his lips. And then she headed out to the living room.


Rohit was outside - ready in dark trousers and a crisp whit shirt. He looked at her and his eyes travel all over her body. And sure enough, they linger at her crotch. She knew what he was thinking. Rohit was now getting bold - and he asked “Anita, have you kept your promise? Nothing on underneath?” She smiled at him and said “That’s for me to know and for you to find out”. Anita asked him what he would have to drink and he asked for a beer and Anita went to the fridge. Yes, Amit had stocked up for the night. There were 6 bottles - nice and chilled. She took out a bottle of wine and brought the glasses and bottles to a table. She asked Rohit to open the wine, while she did the necessary with the beer. With both the glasses now filled, she clinked the glasses to a toast. “To tonight” she said - and he repeated the same wondering how it could possibly be with Amit around.

In a few minutes, Amit was out also. He poured himself a beer too and the three of them sat on the sofa - exchanging memories from the past. Slowly, the night progressed with the 6 bottles being polished off by the men - and almost half the wine by Anita. Yes, everybody was now flying. Time to head out for dinner.

Reservations had been made at this great Chinese place near the house. Amit and Anita had eaten there quite often - and had asked for exactly the table that she wanted - away from the centre, recessed at the back. It was a table that seated 3 people on a sofa, and one across the table on a chair. None of them wanted to sit on the chair, so all three sat on the sofa. Yes, she was in the middle - in between the two men, both of whom had been in her pussy during the day. Being a working day, the restaurant was not too crowded - but yet enough people around for it to not look like it was dead. Soup was ordered and then food. About half way through, the pressure of the beer told on the men - with both needing to relieve themselves. They both get up to go, but Anita told Amit to go first, as she did not want to be left alone. With Rohit now with her, he again asked if she was really not wearing anything under the dress. Anita parted her legs wide and said “Find out for yourself”.

Under the table Rohit’s hand was quick to be on her left thigh and immediately it moved towards its target. Within a second it was on her pussy, burrowing itself in the folds. He could feel the now familiar wetness. She took his hand by the wrist and pull it further into her – enjoying the feeling of being played with in a restaurant. She maintained the demure look on her face while he felt her. Both of them had their eyes focused on the rest of the restaurant so that they could enjoy themselves for the longest possible time. A few minutes later Amit was seen walking back from the rest room across the hall. She instinctively closed her legs, expecting Rohit to pull his fingers out of the pussy. But he interpreted it as she want to keep him in there – and he obliged! All the while Amit was walking up, Rohit’s fingers stayed in her cunt! God, he was getting bold, wasn’t he? Good sign! And as for herself, she could not believe that Rohit was feeling her pussy while she could see Amit.

The rest of the evening went of nicely – with some more beer being drunk. By the time they got up to leave after a great (but not too heavy) meal all three of them were quite merry. There was a lot of joking, laughter, and a lot of ‘innocent’ touching going on. Things looked promising for a great evening ahead. The ride back to the house was short and sweet – and there was now a noticeable tension on where all this would culminate. By now Rohit could instinctively sense that this could be a very enjoyable night.

rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers