Indian Wife Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it we are done"

He was standing so close to her and she was in just a flimsy bra and skirt. I could see a tent slowly building up in Rajesh trousers.

"Can I see how it fits you?" Rajesh tried to pull the tops she was using to cover herself from her hand.

"No Rajesh it's not right" she tried to hold on to the tops but eventually Rajesh succeeded. Her coffee brown nipples were visible through the transparent bra.

Rajesh whistled "You look so beautiful in this. You should wear these things regularly" He touched her all around the boobs acting as if he was adjusting the straps. Shalini just stood there letting him touch her. Suddenly Rajesh took out his cell phone and captured her in that pose. Shalini didn't know what happened. Rajesh then helped her put back the tops and both of them came out. We again went back to the hall. Rajesh and I were very hot. Shalini was half conscious she knew something was going on but she couldn't comprehend what was happening.

"Rajesh this is the time to do it" I whispered to him.

He nodded to me and moved behind Shalini.

"How would you like to have a massage Shalini?"

"hmm" she moaned.

He touched her neck from the back and started to rub. She tried to stop him but he slowly removed her hands and started rubbing her sensuously. I switched on the TV and her concentration was half on television and half on what Rajesh was doing to her. My full attention was on what Rajesh was doing to my wife. His hands were now moved around the back of her neck, shoulders and gently massaging them. I could see my wife was enjoying the sensuous massage from Rajesh and my dick was getting harder. Slowly he bent down and kissed her neck.

"What are you .." Shalini tried to turn back. Rajesh stopped her and whispered "shhh you will like it" and continued to massage her. His hands had pushed the straps of the tops to the side and they were massaging her sexy body. He slowly lifted her hands up and pulled the tops through her hands. Her attempts to stop it went in vain. She was now sitting there in a transparent bra and a skirt. He went in front of her now his dick inside his short was in front of her face. She looked at him dreamily. He slowly pulled the straps to the side and pulled one of her milky boobs outside.

"No Rajesh you can't .. Aravind.. pls make him stop" Shalini struggled. I could see her nipples already hardened going against her mind. Rajesh pushed the other strap down and pulled the other boob outside as well. Now both her boobs were in full view of Rajesh. He lifted her up.

"Shalini I have wanted to do this the moment I saw you" he kissed her on her mouth gently first and then started to kiss her wildly. I could see Shalini slowly giving to his advances. She even forgot I was in the same room. Rajesh's hands went to her soft boobs and started pressing and rubbing them as he continued kissing her.

My long wait to see my wife making out with another guy was happening right before me at that moment. I kept rubbing my dick over the top.

Rajesh stopped kissing and turned towards me "She is hot Aravind". I could see my wife's mangalsutra got entwined with Rajesh's chain and he slowly removed it.

He slowly unhooked Shalini's skirt and it fell to the floor around her legs. Her gorgeous thighs and slender legs were now fully visible. She was standing there in just a panty. He touched her pussy through the panty and held it tightly in his palms. I could hear Shalini's breath getting heavier. She was struggling to stand. He made her sit and his hands slowly parted the panty and showed the wet glistening pussy of my wife.

"Oh god she is wet" Rajesh said.

He lifted her a bit and removed the last piece of cloth, the panty, from her. There she was sitting nude right before my friend. Rajesh started playing her boobs. He pinched her nipples and made her moan. He parted her legs wide and touched her pussy lips. He put one finger on the lips and took it to his mouth and sucked it.

"Shalini you taste so good"

He lowered his head to her pussy and started licking and sucking her pussy. She was writhing and moaning in the sofa. Occasionally our eyes met and she stared away from me. She was holding on to Rajesh head and lifted herself and pressed her sweet pussy into Rajesh face.

Rajesh then stood up "Shalini I want you to return the favor I did to you" he removed his shorts and his brief. His cock was standing erect before her.

Reality was soon hitting Shalini and she said "Rajesh, what are you doing?. Oh god where is my clothes?. Aravind what is happening?"

Rajesh bent down and kissed her lips again. Slowly he straightened and pushed his cock at Shalini's mouth. This was another big moment for me. My wife is going to suck another person's cock right in front of me.

"Encourage her Aravind"

Shalini was staring at Rajesh cock. She was having her mouth tightly closed.

"Come on Shalini you enjoyed it when he sucked you. Now it's your turn to make him happy. If you don't like it we will not force you" I said to her.

Shalini opened her mouth to reply to me but Rajesh used the opportunity and pushed his cock straight into her mouth and started pumping.

"Oh god she is so warm"

He started fucking her mouth by holding her head in his hands. I have never handled Shalini so violently before. All this was new to her. I could see she was gasping for air and struggling.

"Rajesh don't hurt her" I told him.

"Don't worry Aravind she is enjoying it"

After sometime I could see Rajesh has removed his hands from her head and Shalini was blowing him on her own. There was my beautiful wife of 3 years sucking my friends cock as if it was a candy.

He made her stand up and turned her around. He bent her over the sofa and slapped her butt softly. "Your wife has a firm round butt Aravind" He bent her further and her pussy was visible now in its full glory.

"This is the moment Aravind, I m going to fuck your wife" saying this Rajesh slowly put the tip of his cock at the entrance of my wife's pussy.

"No you can't do that" Shalini tried to stop him at the last minute but he was already inside her. I realized that he was inside without a condom but that only made me hot. I was rubbing my dick hard as Rajesh started to pound my wife in a rhythmic manner. She held on to the sofa with her mangoes hanging and wobbling to his rhythm. He held on to her hip and pulled her to him and pounded her heavy.

"Her cunt is so tight Aravind" Rajesh said increasing the speed.

All I could hear from my wife was moaning. Rajesh was ramming his cock into her all the way. I could see her pussy stretch and take the entire cock inside. He fucked her like a bull and I could see his pace fasten. I knew he was going to come.

"Oh God I m coming" Rajesh screamed and pulled my wife tightly towards him and held tightly as he came deep inside her. I could also see that my wife was also having the orgasm of her life time. They were like that for what seemed like an eternity. I too had come inside my brief. Rajesh released her slowly and they both sat on the sofa tired. I could see traces of semen oozing out of her well fucked pussy.

I could see Shalini looking sad and confused. "What have we done? We shouldn't have done this?" she told looking at both of us.

Rajesh pulled her to him and kissed her "You were great baby. I love you".

Shalini looked into my eyes as he was kissing. I could see happiness, confusion, sexiness in that look. I knew this was just the beginning.

12