Indian Wife Teases, Has Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers

She didn't come out of her bedroom for a long time, which made him even more fearful, that he may have offended her. She did emerge a little before her husband arrived. She was wearing a light cream colored skirt that was knee length. It made him happy because this way at least he would get to see her legs for the rest of the evening.

She appeared to be in the mood for conversation but just as things started moving, Amit arrived.

"Hi there!" he said warmly shaking hands. " That's a pleasant surprise." He kept his briefcase on the wooden cabinet and said that he would be back soon after taking a wash and that they would have drinks and dinner together.

What happened after Amit went to the bathroom was something that amazed Dileep even more. Just as the sound of the water cascading down started coming, Anjali said that it was very warm and putting her hands under the elastic bands of her skirt, she pulled down her panty. For a moment it lay on her bare feet and she then bent down picked it up and throwing it at Dileep went into the kitchen. Since a panty could do precious little to add to the heat it was clear that she was teasing him. It was a thong panty light blue in color and the last thing Dileep wanted was to get caught by Amit with his wife's panty in his hands. But this was in a way his dream come true. The panty would certainly be his companion in lonely nights.

While Amit was having a bath, she arranged for some cake and coffee and invited Dileep to join her. That sounded quite welcome and Dileep, full of eager anticipation went into the dining room. She had just finished setting out the cake and coffee.

To his surprise, he saw that she had arranged for them to be seated across one another at the corner of the table.

He sat down and she heaped some cake onto his plate.

He started on the cake. Just then, he felt a slight touch against his leg. He knew immediately it had to be her leg. Dileep felt a wonderful feeling wash over him.

He looked up at her and smiled.. On an impulse he did nothing, and went back to the cake.

He felt her foot again. This time it was not just a touch. It rested against his leg and then quite definitely started to rub up and down.

"You're eating very slowly" she said and her voice had become throaty."Don't you like cake? "

She teased her hair again and her foot became more insistent against Dileep's leg.

She said nothing, just looked at him with those half parted lips. Her eyes had become very dark now, and that intoxicating look was inviting and bemusing at the same time.

Dileep responded to her touch by rubbing his foot againts her anklets and attempted to hold her toes with his hands

"That's NICE.". She smiled as she looked in his eyes while he massaged her foot.

She felt brazen for the first time in her life. She bent her foot slightly enough for her large toe to push against the front of his trunks. She could feel the hardness of his prick. Dileep didn't say anything as he released her foot from his hand. Her toes moved up his shaft and back down to the base.

"You give good toe." He laughed as she continued to explore his length and hardness.

"I thought you were shy and conservative." Dileep added as she moved her foot down to his knee so her toes could move up under the bottom of his trunks.

"I am." She giggled again. "But what makes you think that I am not shy?"

Dileep jumped as her toe maneuvered its way all the way up to his balls. She twisted her foot until her toe pushed up the fine elastic enough for her toes to get underneath. She moved almost her whole foot up his side and turned her body so her foot pressed against his naked prick.

"God. How did you do that?" He asked as her toes again moved up and down his prick. She felt the pre-com on the tip and moved her toe around and around the crown. She curled her toes and slightly gripped the side of his shaft enough to pull the tight skin downward and back up. She was jerking him off with one foot.

Dileep too attempted to move his foot under her skirt. He still had her panty in his pocket.

"Don't. Please let me." She complained as her foot moved up and down his length faster and faster. Dileep couldn't believe what was happening as he felt ready to burst. As the hot fluids gushed out and smashed against his trunks a blinding bright light exploded in his face. "Shit." He exclaimed.

"Look what it did to me!" he said, embarrassed just as they could hear the sound of the tap being turned off. Anjali threw her head back and laughed. He watched mesmerized at her effervescence.

"You'll keep sitting there with your shorts all wet and sticky?"

" I… I think I'll go and change." Dileep stammered.

"That's a bright idea. There are more shorts in the same almirah."

As Dileep was leaving, he saw a smiling Anjali massaging the few droplets of cum into her legs.

"What are you staring at? Amit will have to wait for you. Be quick."

"Sure, I'll do that."

"Hi! Dileep!. Its has been long real long but the good thing is that you made it." Amit said warmly embracing him. Dinner was laid and finished quickly. Most of the conversation was carried on by the men folk and though Dileep expected some below the table footwork none was forthcoming. Dileep retired to his room while Amit proceeded to his own room saying that he had had a hard day at work.

"Love. I'll just join you." She whispered in her husband's ear.

"Sure. But don't be too late." Amit mumbled sleepily.

Through slits in his eyes, Dileep could tell she was in the kitchen, as he saw a shadow move. The door then opened and there stood Anjali, again. She had the light from the kitchen on her, and he could clearly see her beauty. She stood there for a few moments, maybe checking to see if Dileep had awakened.

He made his breathing deep and she took to bait.

Anjali walked slowly over to where Dileep was sleeping. She slowly kneeled down, next to the mattress, still staring at his cock.

Dileep decided to give her a little show. In his sleep, he flexed his cock muscles, making his rock hard shaft move a bit. He heard her gasp and take in a quivering breath.

In a way, he was so turned on; he silently hoped she would allow him to make love to her. He had mixed emotions about it.

He worried about his friendship with Amit, and what if he ever knew that he had fucked his wife. Dileep couldn't take it any more. He decided that if she made a move on he would fuck her.

She was absolutely beautiful. He could smell her perfume, and it was having a tremendous effect on him. She was moving slightly and he was trying to figure out what she was doing.

Dileep had pre-cum nearly ready to drop from the end of his dick. He watched as Anjali slowly moved her right hand to his cock. Her hand was shaking with nervous anxiety, and her breathing was deep and rapid. She then took a deep breath and grasped his cock in her hand.

Her petite fingers did not quite wrap all the way around the girth of his cock. Seeing the contrast of her hand and his dick, he knew she could easily hold two hands on his cock and still have some stick out at the top. Knowing this was driving him wild.


Anjali began a slow, sensual stroking action. She moved his cock up and down, her warm skin inviting sure passion.

There was no way Dileep would last very long. The sensations were beyond description. He began to stir, and moan then opened his eyes, looking at Anjali. To his utter amazement, she did not stop or change her actions, at all. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

Dileep opened his mouth a bit, as if he was going to say something.

Anjali just put her index finger from her free hand, onto his lips, as if to say, don't speak. He closed my mouth around that finger, licked it, and then kissed it. Anjali took this as a sign of approval, and started pumping his cock a bit faster. Her pajama top bounced with every stroke of her hand, due to her swaying tits.

Dileep was not sure of her intentions. At this rate, he would cum, in no time at all. If she planned to fuck, it would have to be a second thing, so to speak, since the orgasm was getting near.

His mind raced as she sent a million sensations through his cock. Maybe she was only planning on helping him to get my rocks off. If that were the case, he would soon know, because he was getting close to orgasm.

He wondered if she had thoughts of putting her mouth down on his cock? He also wondered if she had a desire to feel his length push deep inside her? He had a lot of mind-boggling questions like that as he watched this beautiful woman, stroking his cock.

He raised his right hand, taking her left tit and squeezing it. She did not try to stop him.

She continued to use her hand, loosely gripping his manhood, stroking up and down its length. He felt the orgasm building deep within his loins. His cock began do swell and spasm.

She could sense what was happening and grabbed one of the towels, she had brought to him earlier. Not missing a beat of his cock, she used her free hand, draping the towel over his stomach. He now figured that there would be no oral sex, but was still grateful for the relief she was giving him.

The feelings were intense, as her sexy hand manipulated his pulsing cock. He tensed up nearly every muscle in his body, as he began to cum. She felt it coming and pumped his cock even faster, tilting his shooting rocket downward. He shot out several pulses of long, thick, pearly ropes of cum, watching them land on the towel.

Looking at Anjali's hand, he could see the remaining ejaculated cum, resting on her fingers, running down to his stomach and pubic hair. She slowed her stroking motion but continued, milking every bit of the fluid that she could get.

She was smiling as she gently took the towel, softly cleaning his cock and her hand. She reached up with her left hand, scooping some cum from his cheek, and bringing it to her mouth, sampling a taste. She licked her lips and moaned, finishing the process of wiping up any more cum. Through this whole thing she had not spoken a word, until now.

"I wanted to do something for you. I hope it felt good to you and relieved some built up tension", she said, as she leaned down, giving him a simple kiss on the cheek.

With that, she gently tucked his cock back into his shorts. She then reached for the blankets, pulling them up to properly cover him. He watched with quiet gratitude, as she tucked him in, quietly rising to her feet and leaving the room.

She did not pull the door shut as she walked out into the kitchen, and he watched as she disappeared, switching the kitchen light off.

"You awake?" she said to Amit as she slipped off her top.

"Yes." He said as heis wife snuggled up to him clad only in a panty.

"Dileep asleep?" he asked.

"I guess so."

"The door to his room is open. Don't you feel it sexually exciting that another man is here and you are well, almost nude." He said.

"Yes. It does. You….you have seen him nude?"

"Yes. Naturally. Just as your girlfriends would have seen you nude, same with him and me. You would like to see his cock? If he is asleep, could you enter his room this way? He too may be sleeping naked." Amit asked his cock stiffening finding the very idea arousing that his friend and wife could be naked with only darkness hiding them from one another.

"Sure, what's the hitch. I'll just have to take off my anklets so that the tingle doesn't wake him up or else I'll be caught almost nude by him."

"So, take them off and take a round. If you are lucky you will see his cock. Whatever we'll make love thereafter."

Anjali did as told. Dileep appeared to be asleep but Amit was right. Being in the same room almost nude did inject a lot of sexual tension in her. She returned and found Amit to be quite aroused. They made love taking care to ensure that the moans did not wake up their friend. Thereafter they lay down to sleep.

He lay there, still breathing heavily, contemplating what had just transpired. It truly did feel good, and it also served to relieve a lot of built up tension.

He was entranced with her actions as he stared into the dark.

He hoped that doing what she had done would not have a negative impact on their friendship, between the three of them.

Staring into the dark, he went into a dreamy daze, falling asleep.

The next thing he realized, he was awakened by the sensation of movement.

Anjali had eased out of bed, and crept out into the hall. She was wearing nothing except panties which she had been wearing when she had entered the room after some conversation with her husband.

She quietly opened the door to the spare room, stepped in, and shut it behind her. Dileep had passed out a few minutes ago, and was a bit of a heavy sleeper himself. She stood beside the bed, looking at him, deciding if she should continue. This was NOT like her! She was never aggressive! She never took chances! Now here she was, doing both, and all for this new, beautiful cock. She just convinced herself.

She moved the blanket off of him, and he lay sleeping before her in his boxer shorts. Anjali grabbed the elastic and forced quickly down to his knees, unleashing his soft penis. Tingles of excitement went through her at the sight. She couldn't believe he didn't wake up yet! Well, she knew how to get him up.

Gently straddling his legs, she lifted his soft penis and slipped the entire thing into her warm mouth, easily. Her long hair tickled around his crotch. He awoke into a state of half sleep, suddenly feeling good. Dileep grew inside her mouth, and before he was completely hard he woke up entirely. It didn't take him long to know exactly what was going on - Anjali was sucking his cock!

He moaned, reaching down and running his fingers through her long hair as he became fully erect in her mouth. Feeling him grow like that in her mouth had Anjali's panties become even wetter, and she began to bob her head eagerly up and down on his lap. ' slurp slurp' she sucked silently on his cock, her lips gliding up and down his shaft .

He could hear her slurps, and he could see her and the half-light of the moon that poured in through the window. She was giving him an amazing blowjob. What sort of a woman was this, he would never be able to understand. If this was what she wanted to do, then what was the need to masturbate him in the first place. More importantly, would this finish with this blowjob or lead to something more.

Anjali couldn't keep going. She needed to slide him into her dripping wet pussy. She pulled him out of her mouth and knelt straight up. Reaching up under her long shirt, she slid two thumbs into her panties and began to slide them down. She raised one leg and slipped it down off her foot. She pulled her panties off the other leg, crawling up the bed as she dropped them on the floor. She was breathing heavily, turned on beyond description and was fully nude.

Anjali reached underneath her with her small hand, even before she got into position, and grabbed his thick member. She raised his manhood straight up into the air and moved her pussy over it. He could feel her wet slit pressing against the tip of his cock as she ran him quickly to her entrance. She let go of his cock when it was in position, and pressed down.

The soaking wet petals of her treasure parted, the foreskin rolled back and the head of his penis slipped inside. "Ohhhh..." she sighed, falling forward such that she was holding herself up by her arms. She pushed down hard, and Dileep's entire cock slid quickly into her vagina.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned louder. She felt so full! He was really stretching her so wide! She pressed her crotch hard against him and she began to kiss his cheek, keeping him inside her. His lips found hers and they kissed urgently. Her tongue darted into his mouth, exploring him as she kept him inside her.

He sent his own tongue back into her mouth, his hands sliding up her thighs until he gripped an ass cheek in each hand. He began to hump upwards, sliding in and out of her horny pussy using small strokes - she still would not let him out of her too far!

Dileep slid his hands off her ass and up her back. They broke the kiss, and Anjali sat up and her bare breasts engaged his attention. He had seen them before but was seeing them for the first time with her consent and knowledge. The light was dim, but he still was able to admire her nice figure. Her breasts were on the larger side but still firm, her nipples were rock hard, and she was practically jutting them out at him, as if urging him to take them.

He leaned up, his big hands holding her small back as he sucked a thick brown nipple into his mouth. She sighed above him as he ran his tongue in a circle around one breast, before kissing over to her other one. In the meantime, he was subtly humping his hips upward, still staying deep inside her, but moving slightly in and out. He reached around and cupped a breast in each hand, squeezing them gently as he continued to tease them with his mouth and tongue.

Her hands ran through his short hair as she looked down at him, watching him manipulate her tits, feeling his penis slide just a little bit out of her, and then back in her. He felt so good, so different inside her. She began to ride him, unable to help herself as she increased the strokes.

Dileep released her breasts and lay back in the bed as Anjali began to slide her pussy far up his cock until it nearly popped out of her before jamming it back inside. His hands slid down to her ass, squeezing it as he watched her ride him with abandon. "Unh! Unh!!" her moans began to escape - she couldn't help it!

The orgasm that he had waited all day for was fast approaching. Gripping her ass tightly, Dileep forced her to bounce up and down on him even harder. He, in turn, fucked upwards, meeting each thrust. She was gasping for breath, his cock slamming so deep inside her over and over.

In no time, her orgasm struck. She slid her pussy all the way down his penis, rubbing it against him as the intense feelings hit her full force. Her heart was pounding, her vagina was convulsing, her entire body was tingling as she came hard. "Ohhhhhhh!" she let out her breath finally as she began to regain her senses.

Dileep was so turned on that he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't give her the time she desperately needed to recover. He lifted her off of him easily, and dropped her on her back beside him. He scrambled on top of her and the she opened her legs for him instinctively.

He looked down as the engorged helmet pressed against her swollen pussy lips. He slipped into her easily, and pushed his entire cock into her warmth. Anjali raised her legs in the air, opening them wide for him as he held himself up on his arms above her.

He gave her a powerful thrust. "Ohh!" she cried, pleasure shooting up her spine as his thick dick shot deep inside her. He began to fuck her with abandon, she turned him on too much. He jackhammered in and out of her suitably lubricated pussy, her pretty feet were flailing above his thrusting ass.

The bed was squeaking a little under the intense force of his thrusts. Her lovely were bouncing up and down to the rhythm, she was biting her lip to reduce the volume of her moans.

He was losing it. It was beyond his control. His cock pistoned in and out of her a few more times before, finally, he slid his penis out of her vagina with an audible 'slurp'.

Dileep moaned, dick spasming in his hand. A long, thick stream of white fluid shot out the end of his rod and splattered across her taut stomach, some of it even catching the underside of her breast.

Anjali was gasping for breath, chest heaving as she watched more of his cum fire out in a thick stream, again landing on her tanned belly. It felt so hot on her stomach, and it turned her on tremendously.

rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers