Indian Wife's Anniversary gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers

" This is wrong! Anjali! Listen! Rahul,look. I am your wife’s friend. I have a fiancé and I love him. Please stop….Oh God….stop now," she moaned as his prick burrowed further into her. Rahul made no verbal reply to her plea and his only response was to continue his invasion into her especially since, despite her words her hips were thrusting forward to accommodate his cock inside the depths of her pussy. She moaned deeply as she felt the feel of Rahul’s manhood fill her to capacity; and felt her heart begin to race as their pubic bones finally met. God,it was inside her pussy! Fully! Rahul remained motionless, his cock fully inside Barkha for a moment, and gradually as her will was all but gone, he withdrew it fully and then began to slowly move in and out. The rapid thrusts made a clapping noise as his testicles slapped on her buttocks. All the while Anjali just sat motionless with an amused expression on her face somewhat akin to that when one is watching a film.

" Please stop baby. I need you…to stop…..oh God ," she still cried weekly as Rahul began to pick up the pace and slam into her harder. He made no attempt to stop, but moved his hands down to her hips and began to pump even harder. Barkha tried to resist as best she could to resist the passion burning in her loins perhaps out of loyalty to her fiancé but with the tremendous desire swelling in her heart she could no longer keep up the battle, and as desire took hold, she began to fuck Rahul back thrust for thrust.

" …Oh….God…… baby," she cried biting her lips. Inspired by her reaction,he began to thrust her harder and harder, each time bring his cock full out and then thrusting into her with all his strength. She reached up and pulled his face to hers, and with her tongue in his mouth, tasted her own juices. Rahul moved his hands up to her breasts, and pushing them together, began to lick and gently bite each nipple. Barkha pulled herself up against him as hard as she could and began to kiss his earlobes and lick his neck, as Rahul continued to piston myself deep into the folds of her beautiful pussy.

"Oh…….Oh Please! Oh God," she cried as she felt her orgasm building inside of her.
Rahul too was nearing his climax as well again, and wrapped his arms around her tightly as he continued to pound. She held onto him tightly as her pleasure waves began to flow throughout every inch of her lovely body and engulf her completely.

"Oh God….," she cried as she experienced a sweet release of pleasure, that drowned out any thought of this event with somebody else being wrong. She closed her eyes deeply and locked her legs around Rahul as she sensed him about to release.

"Oh Barkha….oh Barkha…oh thank you so much Barkha oh GOD ," Rahul cried as he erupted inside of her and coated her womb with his discahrge. He collapsed down on top of her, their heaving bodies drenched with sweat rose and fell with their labored breathing. Barkha grabbed Rahul and kissed him on the mouth, their tongues dancing with one another, as her hands gently stroked his hair. They lay there for a while just listening to the sound of their own breathing, and holding each other tight.

Rahul got up and slowly pulled out of her. However when Barkha saw the size of his cock limp though it was, her arousal once again began to grow. Nonetheless, she stared hungrily at it through lust filled eyes and was consumed by the passion to posses it. Again! She got up from the bed and walked towards Anjali. She was looking very sexy as she walked towards her friend with her large breasts swaying and her slick covered belly and legs.

“Thank You, Anjali. You have been such a darling.”she said to her friend. “However now that the initial inhibitions have been gone, may I,just once again?”

Anjali smiled, pulled Barkha’s face towards her, kissed her lips and said loudly,” Why only today? You are most welcome any time.”

Barkha walked back towards rahul her bare feet making absolutely no noise. Seeing her walking so seductively,Rahul’s cock again began to twitch.She lightly kissed him on the mouth then slowly kneeling down in front of him, took it into her mouth.

“Poor boy is tired. No? Is he willing for another round?” she addressed Rahul’s slowly hardening cock.

"Mmmm. Lick the head. That will awaken him even if he is dead" Anjali instructed. Pump him into your mouth... I want to watch while he cums in your mouth." Barkha opened her mouth and tried to take the whole cock in her mouth when Anjali too got up from her perch and joined her friend.She took hold of the cock and teased it, rubbing it against the side of her face, making her swing her head from side to side while she chased it. As it became erect again with sweet pain, she handed it over to Barkha with instructions to keep teasing the head with her tongue and lips.Soon precum started trickling into Barkha’s mouth

Anjali grabbed Barkha's head and pulled her down for a French kiss, both of them tasting rahul’s precum. As they kissed, more cum leaked past their lips, as Barkha rubbed Rahul’s cock over his wife's chest and tits. As they parted, Rahul could hear them both swallow.

"There is one more thing I want to tell you." Barkha said ."My boyfriend Sandeep's birthday is after two days. Since things have gone so exceptionally wonderful today,I…..well,………if you do not mind I would like Anjali to give him a similar surprise."

This statement of her surprised Rahul.This meant that Sandeep would be given a surprise by his i.e. Rahul’s wife who would suck his cock and perhaps then be fucked by him.

This did not appear too fair. Anjali was his wife whereas Barkha was just Sandeep’s girlfriend and fiancé.

However since Barkha had sucked his cock with such passion he was a trifle undecided. However when he looked at Anjali she was smiling and appeared to be game and so he could hardly refuse without being a hypocrite.

"Okay" he said resignedly."Provided Anjali has no problem."he added a rider as an afterthought.

"Anything for you, darling. Rest assured that your wife will not be found wanting. I will see to it that Sandeep ends up envying you."

Anjali replied her willingness to accept Barkha’s offer by shoving her erect nipple in Barkha's mouth who pulled at it with her teeth till it was almost half an inch long. Barkha naturally squeeled with pain and pleasure .She responded by pulling Anjali’s nipple with her teeth. She asked Rahul to grab the other nipple and together both of them feasted on Barkha's tits.It was at this moment that the telephone rang and Anjali left them to answer it. After Barkha had expressed her keenness to take Anjali to give a blowjob to her boyfriend and well, perhaps even be fucked by him and also that his wife had not objected at all and had coolly expressed her willingness to do so, Rahul became even more active and shoved his cock into Barkha’s pussy again. The grip of Barkha’s pussy was a tight one, tighter than Anjali's perhaps because she was unmarried but since it was dripping wet so it willingly took in Rahul’s cock everytime in a firm embrace. Rahul lay down flat and made Barkha sit astride him and take his cock inside her. Barkha smiled indulgently but complied. Anjali was at a slight distance attending to the telephone. At that moment Barkha tied her hair with her hands and bent down so as to enable Rahul to nibble at her nipples. She then whispered in his ear 'You must be careful and should not be so passionate and greedy when fucking somebody else's wife/girlfriend lest your wife get jealous.’

Rahul realised that what she was saying was true. After making Barkha take a few strokes by jumping up and down on his cock, she got off him and Rahul made no attempt to stop her.Anjali had also returned.Both Anjali and Barkha,totally spent collapsed on the bed and licked each other off. Rahul too was very happy and very tired.

When they were all finally sated, all three of them cuddled and kissed, falling asleep together, content and smiling ! Rahul was not sure that what he overheard was real or a dream but while he snoozed Barkha got up to leave.

“Anjali, why did you make me stay behind and well, let you hubby fuck me? Of course, it was very nice and magnanimous of you. Initially of course even I was very hesitant but well, it was wonderful.” she asked.

“Shhh,be quiet.At least this way I have managed to rid myself of some guilt..”Anjali replied with a whisper.

“What do you mean?” Barkha asked incredulously.

“Well, I have not been exactly a model of virtue. Since my hubby has been so loving and cooperative I thought that a threesome would certainly be in order. And who better than my sexy and lovely friend?” Anjali replied.

“He knows of your sexcapades?” Barkha appeared to be curious.

“No! .But he would be having an idea. He is not a fool. And the fact that he never was a nosey parker made everything so much more enjoyable.”

From that night forward, Barkha was always invited for a birthday or an anniversary party. Even Rahul felt proud of his wife and hoped that she did not disappoint her friend and friend’s boyfriend/fiancé.

rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers
12