Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers

"You want to be fucked, bitch?" he yelled.

"Yes please, master." Jojo cried out.

"You sure you want to be fucked?"

"Yes please, master."

With his other hand he unbuckled his pants and brought out his big erect black dick.

"Which hole do you want me to fuck you in, bitch?" he asked.

"Whichever you wish, master." Jojo whined.

"Good answer, slave. Hmm...which hole do I fuck?" he said, pretending to think. And then taking his fingers out of her holes said, "I know...neither. Instead.." he said and walked around the couch until he was in front of her, "..I am gonna fuck this hole."

Very roughly, he shoved his whole dick into Jojo's mouth. It must have hit the back of her throat, because she started making gagging noises. But Eric ignored them, grabbed her hair with both his hands and started humping her mouth really hard, his dick sliding in and out of her mouth. Jojo made short gagging noises in the rhythm with which the cock was fucking her mouth.

Meanwhile, Yashodhara had been watching this whole spectacle with an amazed and slightly aroused look on her face. There was no denying it. What had seemed creepy to her a while back was now turning her on. With her coat still in her hands, she walked towards the two of them, as if being pulled by a magnet. She came to a halt a couple of feet away from the couch, and stared at the rough way in which Eric was fucking Jojo's mouth. Ad she didn't even realize when she dropped her coat on the floor.

If Eric noticed Yashodhara, he didn't give any indication of it. He kept fucking Jojo's mouth mercilessly for a minute or so and then finally took a break by pulling it out. Jojo gasped loudly when her mouth was emptied and exhaled visibly, her breasts heaving a few times. She looked at Yashodhara and gave her an understanding smile.

But that didn't go down well with Eric. He slapped her hard across the face, the sound of which rang through the room, and made Yashodhara take a step back in surprise.

"Who the fuck told you to look at her and smile, you bitch?" he yelled and slapped her once more.

Tears streamed down Jojo's face as she looked up at Eric with a wild expression on her face. Eric responded by shoving his dick back in her throat and started face-fucking her. The face-fucking continued for a couple more minutes, and then Eric took his dick out. He grabbed Jojo's hair, and holding it in one hand walked around the couch. Jojo's torso moved 90 degrees from facing the back of the couch to facing the side away from Yashodhara.

He then let go of his grip and Jojo's face and shoulders fell on the couch with a thud. She was now on the couch on her knees and shoulders, her big ass jutting upwards. Meanwhile Eric took off his shirt, pant and underwear and got fully naked, revealing a muscular well-defined body. He threw a quick glimpse in Yashodhara's direction who was now standing there looking positively horny.

---

He then got on the couch on his knees behind Jojo's ass, and put the tip of his dick at her sopping wet cunt lips. Jojo's body shuddered in anticipation of the penetration, but she kept waiting for a few seconds as it didn't happen. Eric stayed still, his dick at her cunt lips and said,

"You know what to do, bitch."

Jojo inhaled deeply and said,

"Please Master. Please fuck me. I beg you. I truly beg you to fuck me. Please. Have mercy on me and fuck me."

Yashodhara let out a gasp and covered his mouth with her hands as she watched with wide eyes Jojo wiggle her butt and beg Eric to fuck her.

"And why should I have mercy on you, bitch?"

"Please Master. I beg you. I beg you." she wailed.

Eric smiled and then slowly started penetrating her cunt. Jojo let out a small cry of relief that stretched out as inch by inch Eric's dick penetrated her. In a few seconds, his dick was completely buried inside her cunt. He then took it out like that gradually all the way and started inserting it again, slowly. Jojo was now making guttural noises like an animal, enjoying the slow fucking she was getting.

All this had by now gotten too much for Yashodhara. She plonked herself on the cushioned chair arranged perpendicular to the couch. She put her hands on her knees and kept watching Eric fuck Jojo slowly. The lust on her face was self-evident and Eric looked at her and smiled, confident that she had taken his bait. Yashodhara looked at Eric's and smiled weakly and then turned her gaze towards the writhing grunting body of Jojo.

And I could see why Yashodhara was so entranced. Just watching it on the screen, I was incredibly turned on at the sight of Jojo's tall busty well built body, clad in the skimpiest of leather teddies, kneeling with her head on the couch. And Eric's well toned body slowly slapping into hers and his huge dick slid in and out of her cunt. Yashodhara was getting to watch all this live, in 3 dimensions, just a couple of feet away from her.

Eric then shifted to a higher gear and sped up a bit. Not too hard, like I had seen him pummel Yashodhara in that clip on the phone. But fast enough. The gradual increase in pace caused a gradual increase in Jojo's moans too, and they became more high pitched. Her plump ass cheeks kept jiggling every time Eric's hips slammed into them.

Yashodhara also shifted to a higher gear. Until now she had been shifting and fidgeting in the chair. Finally she could not take it any more. She pulled her denim skirt up until it was bunched around her waist, revealing that she was wearing a thong again. Her hand went down and slid the fabric of the thong to one side, and her fingers started working on her clit at once. She let out a big sigh of relief as she was able to pleasure herself after exercising self-control for such a long time.

Eric watched all this triumphantly and suddenly went from second gear to overdrive, hammering Jojo's cunt so rapidly that this thighs were a blur on the screen. Jojo started howling with pleasure as he did that and Yashodhara, as if to match their pace, started moving her fingers on her clit rapidly as well. Eric's mach speed hammering finally had the effect it was bound to have and Jojo started shaking and shivering and her howls got really piercing. She was clearly having an orgasm.

Watching Jojo made Yashodhara hit her peak as well, and soon she also started moaning loudly, her voice mixing with Jojo's. Jojo's body raised itself off the couch a couple of times and crashed down with a bang as her orgasm washed over her, and Yashodhara had by now slid down the couch so much that her whole ass was suspended in the air. The two of seemed to climax at around the same time and Eric watched with an accomplished grin as he brought two women to orgasm simultaneously, without even touching one of them, even as he himself had not cum.

In a few seconds, both Jojo and Yashodhara came down to earth and their howls now turned into short soft moans as their bodies felt the receding after effects of their respective orgasms.

"Thank you, master." Jojo said in almost a whisper as Eric pulled out his cock from her cunt and stretched back. It was still fully erect, and it was confirmed that he had not cum. "Thank you, thank you....finally. Oh god, finally!" Jojo exclaimed and started crying and laughing at the same time as if in relief.

Eric got off the couch and stared at Yashodhara, who stared back at him with glazed eyes. He smiled and got down on his knees in front of her. Half her body was already off the couch. He put his big hands under her ass cheeks and lifted her up, so her cunt was just a couple of inches away from his hard cock. Yashodhara smiled in anticipation as Eric slowly advanced his dick towards her pussy. As the tip of his dick touched the entrance of her cunt, she inhaled and braced for his entrance.

Instead Eric backed away and took his hands out from under her ass, making it hit the floor with a soft thud. He got up, and by now the smile on his face had been replaced with a stern look.

"You think it would be so easy? I told you. If you want to get fucked, you have to be my slave. You have to be my Yoyo." he said.

"Fine. I am your slave. I am your Yoyo. Fuck me now." Yashodhara almost screamed impatiently, pulling herself up on the chair.

"Not so fast, Yoyo, not so fast. You don't just become a slave by saying it." Eric said and got back on the couch on his knees and behind Jojo who was still whimpering softly.

"Then what do I have to do?" Yashodhara said in high voice.

"You can start by losing that demanding attitude you have. Be more like Jojo here. Deferential." he said as he inserted his dick into Jojo's cunt and started fucking her again. Yashodhara stayed silent and looked at him angrily, as if debating if she should just walk out right away. But she stayed there, a picture of contrasts. Her face wore an angry self-respecting look. Her top was still the way it was. But the waist is where the contrast started. Her skirt gathered around it in a bunch. Her thong displaced, her wet cunt in full view and her legs spread apart and suspended in the air as if placed on invisible stirrups.

As Eric fucked Jojo again and started getting her worked up, Yashodhara's attitude started melting away. The look on her face got softer as she watched the two of them go at it. Eric seemed to have an amazing stamina and continued to pound Jojo like a madman for a full fifteen minutes until finally he started cumming. Jojo had already orgasmed twice more by then and Yashodhara had fingered herself to climax once more.

By the time Eric finished filling Jojo up with his seed, both ladies were a sight to see. Jojo was almost semi-conscious because of the multiple orgasms and Yashodhara's face held the hunger of a bitch in heat, but the pliability of a bunny rabbit. Eric took his dick out of Jojo and it made a short plop sound and the cum started oozing down her thighs. He then looked at Yashodhara and said,

"You sure you wanna do this too?"

"Yes." she said hoarsely.

"Yes what?" Eric asked in a stern voice. Yashodhara looked confused for a second before realization hit her.

"Yes, Master." she croaked.

"Hmmm. This is your first mistake, so I am letting you off with a warning. But from now on if you don't address me properly, there will be hell to pay. Get it....Yoyo?" Eric asked.

"Yes, Master." she said.

"Good. Now, first things first. Get completely naked. Even those boots. I want them off." Eric said and right away, Yashodhara started taking her clothes off, starting with her skirt. "I am going to get your uniform from inside. But meanwhile, I want you to get started on your first task."

"Yes, Master?" Yashodhara, who had already gotten naked from waist down, asked as she started taking her top off.

"Your first task is to clean her cunt up completely." Eric said pointing towards Jojo. "Using your mouth only. No hands. Lick the juices off her thighs, off her pussy lips and from inside her cunt by putting your tongue in it."

Yashodhara's face broke out into a grimace in disgust at the idea of what she was being asked to do.

"And that's another thing. Stop making faces when I give you orders. If I give you an order as your master, you should be happy to carry it out. The next time you make a face like there's a bug in your food, I swear to god, you will regret it. Now get to it." Eric scolded her and headed inside.

Yashodhara took off her boots and reluctantly got on the couch behind Jojo's kneeling body and looked at the overflowing cunt doubtfully. Jojo waited until Eric had left the room completely and then said to Yashodhara,

"Don't worry Yoyo, it'll get better."

Yashodhara let out a sarcastic snigger and said,

"Yeah right." She then started licking the cum off Jojo's thighs.

"No, trust me. You'll get used to it. I was like you in the beginning too. Doubtful, disobedient. But as time passes, you get into the groove and it starts making you hot. oooh...that feels nice" Jojo said the last part because now Yashodhara was inserting her tongue inside the cunt to get the cum out. She moaned a bit until Yashodhara was done cleaning, and basically eating all the cum, and then said,

"You're very pretty, by the way. Really nice and petite, but still a nice rack."

"Thank you. You're very sexy too. I wish I were tall like you." Yashodhara replied.

"Tall, short don't matter to Eric, honey. All he likes is the booty. Grab-able booties like yours and mine. If the booty is nice, fleshy and round, he'd fuck a midget too." Jojo said and started laughing. Yashodhara joined in.

"Nice accent, by the way. Where ya from, Pakistan?" Jojo asked.

"No, India." Yashodhara said.

"Oh of course, India. And what's your real name, Yoyo?" she asked.

"Yashodhara."

"Damn, that's a mouthful. I'll just stick to Yoyo. My name ain't Jojo. It is..." she said but was interrupted by Eric's yelling.

"Who the fuck told you two bitches you could chatter and gossip away like two old maids?" he said.

"Sorry Master" Jojo said, and Yashodhara repeated the same right away.

"You two bitches wanna run your tongues so much? I'll find a good use for them. But first.." Eric said and handed the garb to Yashodhara. "Here's your uniform. Put it on."

My naked wife obediently started completing the formalities of becoming Eric's slave. She first took the teddy, which when folded could have fit into her fist. It was identical to Jojo's in design and shape, except that it was bright red. But apart from the color, everything else was the same. As she put it on, her boobs jutted out of the two holes for them, and her shaved cunt and ass were completely visible. Next she took the boots, also a matching bright red, sat down on the chair and put them on.

Finally she reached for the red studded collar and was about to put it on when Eric stopped her.

"You don't do that. I do that. I will collar you, thus making you my slave." he said taking it from her hand. "But remember, once the collar is on, until I take it off, you are my completely slave. You have to follow my every order or else I'll slap you around if I have to. Are you sure you want to be collared by me?"

"Yes, Master. Please collar me, Master." Yashodhara said.

"Alright then." Eric said and wrapped the collar around her neck and buttoned it. It also had a leash like Jojo's except of course, red in color. "Great. My two lovely slaves. Jojo and Yoyo."

He then took a step towards the couch and opened Jojo's handcuffs. She got up and stretched her hands and stood there next to Yashodhara, looking almost like an Amazon. Eric took both their leashes in his hand, smiled and then yanked them downwards. The two slaves immediately fell to their hands and knees.

"Come along, my bitches." Eric said, dragging the leashes making the two of them crawl around the couch and behind him. "Let's start playing."

And the final shot of the scene had the two unmatched asses, Yashodhara's shapely substantial, and Jojo's shapely and massive, jiggled softly as the knees behind them moved to take them away out of the camera's view. The last thing I saw were their boots, red and black, sliding away.

I sat there, as the clip ended and realized that I had cum all over my shirt without even realizing it. What I saw there, involving my wife, was hotter than any porno I had ever seen. No wonder she was so excited about the whole thing. I got some napkins and cleaned my semen off my clothes and clicked on the second link.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers
12