Indian Wife's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers

‘I have something to show you.’ Bhavu said hesitatingly.

‘What is it?’ Anju asked pleasantly. Bhavu handed her a photograph. It was the same photograph that had been clicked while she was in Paris and showed her full frontal nudity with all its minute detail. Anju was outraged.

‘How dare you? You have been rummaging among my things?’ she managed to sound angry despite the fact that she was feeling tremendously aroused..

‘Relax.’ Bhavu said. Surprisingly, seeing her anger had imbued him with tremendous calmness. ‘ Let me explain. Is it my fault that I have been born in a poor family. No! Well, then why should I be deprived of seeing pretty girls nude? I am not a bad person as you have just seen. It is so late; I could have left your fiance writhing in pain. Or perhaps I could have given your boyfriend an injection that would react with him. You would have to prove that I had given him an injection. You are beautiful; so why not let me see you in person and make love to you. Surely it would not be in your interest that many people get to see this photograph.’

‘Are you crazy? How is that possible. I have to remain a virgin till my wedding.’ Anju protested.

‘You females are your own enemies. How do you know that this so called boyfriend/ fiance of yours is a virgin? Okay, I won’t force you, but this robe is unnecessarily irritating me.’ Bhavu said in a flat tone.

Seeing that she really had no alternative and in her heart of hearts was not really too keen to protest, Anju put her hands to her robe and reluctantly started untying it. Bhavu leaned against the wall and stared with a leering grin on his face.

‘No closer, just looking, and just the breasts; OK?’ Anju was uneasy now not because she did not want to expose but because she was not very sure about Bhavu’s intentions.

’Come on, now. I have already seen them. Now I want to feel them.’

’But that's it, right. No more.’

’Sure Anju, whatever you say. Just a little pinch on the nips, but not hard. I

promise.’

Anju slowly untied the chord while backing up against the wall. Letting it hang open in front she put her hands on the chair behind her and took a deep breath. Bhavu approached and pulled apart the sides gently with both hands. Then he slid his hands under the collar and down her shoulders, pushing the robe off. Anju let her arms relax by her side and the shirt fell to the floor.

The sight was indeed breathtaking. Bhavu now took a deep breath and ran his finger along the edges of the coarse cloth to the center of her ample cleavage and down her flat tummy.

‘Nice pair of C's you got there, Anju, if I am not mistaken about the size ’ he said with a laugh and gave her left tit a squeeze, pinching the nipple . ‘Why don't we sit and get more comfortable?’

‘No, I'm fine here.’ But Anju let herself be pulled toward the bed in the bedroom where Ashok was sleeping. She stood quietly while Bhavu straightened the corners.

‘Please!’ she implored watching Ashok as he slept. ‘ Not here.’

Bhavu laughed. ‘ You mean to say that you don’t mind getting fucked elsewhere in the house.’

Anju turned red with shame and anger. ‘ I didn’t say that.’

‘Relax! Under the medication, he will sleep like a baby. And I think it is better that you come off from your high horse, if you don’t want your pretty picture in circulation.’

He lifted her chin and brushed her hair behind her shoulders. When she looked up at him he kissed her. Anju did not respond, not knowing how she should without encouraging him on. Bhavu just kissed her again, this time much harder pushing her onto her back on the blanket. Her hands came up to stop him but it was useless. Her right arm was pinned behind his back and he quickly caught her left and pinned it with his left above her head. She knew now that he could feel her fear. Both her hands were caught and his right hand was free to roam her body, which it did. While driving his tongue into her mouth, Bhavu worked Anju's tit over with his hands. Her nipples grew hard and tender and he broke off his kiss to pinch one between his teeth. His licking and sucking on her tits turned her light pink nipples a deep red. Anju was breathing heavy now and squirming under Bhavu trying to get away. At the same time her body was reacting to being pinned to the ground and manhandled. Her temperature was rising and her hips lifted. She was breathing in grunts as she tried to pull her hands free.

‘Okay, if you are so hoity toity about fucking, how about a little orals? No harm there certainly.’ Bhavu said.

She looked into his eyes and her defenses began to crumble. Was it ok she asked herself. Is oral sex cheating on your lover she questioned herself. She began to see Bhavu's point of view, she owed him and she knew it, but the very thought that she could allow this to happen began to make her angry. She was angry at circumstances for having placed her in this situation. It was apparent that it was Bhavu who had been continuously fiddling with the remote of the vibrator which had made her go delirious with pleasure .She was also mad at herself for not feeling revulsion towards him with the intensity as she should have felt. She knew in her heart that this was a mistake, that oral sex was perhaps cheating on her future husband. She was however unsure; undecided. His relentless kisses on her nipples had built up her passion .Her passion was battling her heart and her heart was losing.

’Alright I'll do it, but I want to set some things clear. It is just oral sex and I will do nothing to you. You will go down on me, but I will do nothing to you. Think of me as an empty shell. When it's over you will not talk about this with anybody and if I find out you did, I will accuse you of trying to rape me. Is that clear?’ she said sternly. He just wore a wide smile on his face and shook his head in agreement.

As Bhavu’s strong hands massaged her inner thighs she began to breathe heavier and moan silently. He pressed his nose right up against her pussy and inhaled deeply. Her scent was intoxicating to him, a mixture of femininity and animal lust, which caused his cock to strain his already overtaxed shorts. Anju had to bite her lip to keep from moaning as he continued to deeply inhale her fragrance .Slowly, with his hands on her thighs he clamped his mouth on the lips of her pussy over her thong panty. The presence of the thong had itself amused Bhavu. She had had the presence of mind to put on a panty before rushing out to answer the phone. She moaned deeply as she felt the gentle pressure of his mouth close on the slit . She moaned again as he moved his hands to her chest and began to play with her nipples.

He moved up further on the chair and began to lick her thong very deeply. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the satin thong get pushed deeper and deeper into the crevice. He reached over on the table and took hold of a pair of scissors and swiftly cut the string to her thong, and after he put them back, he removed it. There before him was the reward she had promised. He looked at it longingly . He gently bent down and inhaled her sex deeply, the musky scent driving him insane with lust and desire. His desire was taking control of him now. He wanted to taste her, to hear her squeal with pleasure, and so he did.

’Oh Bhavu,’ she cried as his tongue slid deeply into her dripping pussy. He began to explore every pocket of her sex, and savoring the taste along the way. He loved the way she tasted, the salty flavor coating his tongue and filling his mouth. Anju was moaning loudly and working her nipples faster and faster as Bhavu continued to feed from her. He made his way up to her clit and began to lightly bite and suck it as she ground her crotch into his face.

’Oh ,’ she cried as little waves of pleasure began to form inside of her. Inspired by her squeals of delight he began to suck on her for all he was worth. He darted his tongue inside of her faster and faster as she ground her sex into his face harder and harder.

She lay back on the chair with her eyes closed and chest heaving as Bhavu lapped up all of her juices. When she opened her eyes she was looking directly into his face and was aroused to see it covered in her juices. Without even knowing what she was doing, she reached out to kiss him and to taste her juices, but as she was going to kiss him she felt a new type of pressure on her pussy. The feel of something large being pushed up into her caused her to look down and gasp in horror as the head of Bhavu's cock began to slide into her ravaged pussy. ‘What the hell are you doing? Stop this right now! This wasn't part of the deal,’ she cried as he continued to penetrate her but in a way happy that all the arousal due to the vibrator was gradually reaching a finale.Relax, baby. It is just the head.’ Bhavu said coolly. His momentum was constant as he slowly thrust deep inside of her, stretching her sex and breaking her resolve with each centimeter. She bit her lip as she felt his erect cock invade her most intimate and secret place, and her will to stop him was rapidly draining away. ‘Bhavu, this is wrong! You know I love Ashok. Please stop….Oh God….stop now. Why don’t you understand? I may become pregnant.’ she moaned as his prick burrowed further into her. He made no verbal reply to her plea and his only response was to continue his invasion into her. She moaned deeply as she felt the breath of his manhood fill her virgin pussy to capacity; and felt her heart begin to race as their pubic bones finally met. He remained motionless inside of her for a moment, and gradually as her will was all but gone, began to slowly move in and out.

Bhavu….Oh …Please stop . I need you…to stop…..oh God Bhavu," she made a half hearted protest as he began to pick up the pace and slam into her harder. He made no attempt to stop, but moved his hands down to her hips and began to pump even harder. Anju tried as best she could to resist the passion burning in her loins and the desire swelling in her heart but she could no longer keep up the battle, and as desire took hold, her body began to fuck him back.

Inspired by her reaction he began to thrust her harder and harder, each time bring his cock full out and then thrusting into her with all his strength. She reached up and pulled his face to hers, and with her tongue in his mouth, tasted her juices. He moved his hands up to her breasts, and pushing them together, began to lick and gently bite each nipple. Anju pulled herself up against him as hard as she could and began to kiss his earlobes and lick his neck, as he continued to piston himself into her.

Suddenly with the sound of a plonk, Bhavu withdrew his cock. ‘Well, I got carried away. I am sorry. But now that both of us are aroused, well, why don’t you return the favour.?’ Bhavu said.

Anju felt angry and cheated. This was tease and blackmail at its worst. He had started fucking her much against her will and just as she was reaching the orgasm, had withdrawn the cock.

Seeing the look on her face, Bhavu laughed. ‘You want me to carry on fucking you? Enjoying it? Be honest.’

Anju kept quiet but, she turned around, lightly kissed him on the mouth then slowly kneeling down in front of him, took him into her mouth.

‘Oh God Anju,’ he cried as she slowly pumped him in and out of her luscious mouth. Her beautiful pale blue eyes never left his as her tempo began to go faster and faster. He just stared down into her eyes and moaned softly as he watched her red full lips wrapped around his cock.

’Oh God baby….Oh your so good Anju…oh my God ,’ he cried as she continued to pound him into her throat. Anju was pumping with all of her strength now, all of her love, all of her pain, and all of her emotions were now victims of her desire. She was feeling him begin to tighten inside of her mouth, and began to pound him even harder as his moans grew louder.

‘Oh Anju,’ he cried as he exploded and shot stream after stream of his seed into her mouth. She felt the first blast, and quickly stroked his cock, holding her head still. Several jets of his hot cum hit the back of her mouth. Bhavu felt her busy tongue and cheek muscles were trying to accept the creamy discharge and obviously relishing it.

There was cum, running out of her mouth and onto her lips and hand. She pumped continually, swallowing most of what Bhavu had to offer. She clamped her mouth down harder around his cock and swallowed every drop until he was dry. As she continued to softly stroke him first with her hands and then with her tongue, she was amazed to feel him begin to get hard again. Suddenly he stopped her and pulled her up to him. He lovingly suckled from one of her nipples as he slowly turned her around and said ‘I want you from behind baby.’ Anju moaned deeply as he tightly cupped her breasts and slowly slid his cock into her aching pussy from behind.

’Oh God Bhavu,’ she cried as she felt him thrust up deep inside of her. She moved her hands and braced herself of the edge of the desk, and as he continued to thrust into her, began to push herself back against him to meet his thrust. Bhavu moved his hands down to her lovely hips and grabbing on, began to pound harder.

Bhavu was finding it hard to believe that he was actually fucking Anju, the younger sister of Mem Sahib and that she was also co operating so willingly.

’Oh Anju…. This is sheer heaven ,’ he said as he continued to pound into her. She was forcing herself back against him as hard as she could, and each time felt his cock go higher and higher into her. All this while she would once in a while watch Ashok as he slept like a baby blissfully unaware that his fiancé was having sexual pleasure the like of which he had never even thought of providing her before tying the knot . She was not making love with this man, he was fucking her but the sheer pleasure was ensuring that she was not feeling violated at all. This was the outcome of sheer desire for people of the opposite sexes.

’Oh Anju…Ashok is one lucky guy….you are so fucking good,’ Bhavu said as she continued to slam into her. She turned around, and staring at him through lust covered eyes said ‘Forget Ashok.’

These words increased Bhavu’s pace manifold. Harder and harder he slammed her almost lifting her off the floor with his thrust. She felt the waves of pleasure building up in her now and began to slam her perfect ass against him harder and harder.

’Oh…Bhavu’ she screamed as she pushed herself against him as hard as possible and felt her pleasure explode deep inside of her. Bhavu grabbed onto her waist and pulled her tightly towards him as his pleasure began to build.

’Oh Anju,’ he cried as he gushed deep inside of her. He pulled her close to him and held her tight, with his cock still buried deep inside of her. as his pleasure subsided. They released and kissed each other tenderly as their sweat covered bodies began to dry in the cool night air.

‘Do me a favour please.’ Bhavu said as he was leaving. ‘I will come tomorrow morning to change his bandage and I would like to see you in that blue robe.’

‘Sure.’ Anju said as she offered him her perky and very red nipples before he left.

As Bhavu was entering the house next morning, he heard Anju talking on the telephone. ‘ It is okay. Didi. Yes, it is true that it was a ghastly cut but Bhavu took good care of it. It is fine now. Yes, Ashok is sleeping still. You continue with your programme and come tomorrow morning. Okay bye. Love you.’

As requested by Bhavu, she was indeed wearing nothing but the blue robe. There was a glow on her face; perhaps a pointer to the heights of pleasure scaled the previous night.

‘Oh hello!’ Anju said chirpily. Bhavu was apprehensive lest she be nursing a grouse.

‘ You are so naughty. Cut off my panty last night. You could have removed it but no patience you have.’ She chided him with mock anger. ‘Tell me, if Ashok is again not able to sleep tonight due to whatever reason, can you give him another injection, so that he can sleep as he did last night.’ Anju said standing on her toes so that she could peer naughtily into Bhavu’s eyes.

rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers
12