Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced down at my hand as it cupped her cunt, surprised at how natural it felt to have it there. It felt strangely reassuring and protective, covering the whole of her fleshy sex with ease. At the same time, its boldness and confidence felt thrilling, as it seemed to claim power and domain of that precious and private place.

I continued massaging her cunt with my open palm for a while, soothing it while maintaining a constant low level stimulation. Never allowing her to relax completely yet keeping her from becoming too aroused and drawn into the path of another mind shattering orgasm. Her pelvis gyrated in tiny motions as she responded to my touch, her body dancing to its own sensual music.

"Yoni ka undhar aajao, betah. Come inside me now." Her tone was soft and meek. I could see she was embarrassed at how easily her body yielded to my touch and how she could no longer control or conceal its needs. I continued to massage her cunt with the palm of my hand as she pressed harder against me, gyrating in small teasing motions, unable to restrain herself, her body seemingly no longer under her control.

Her eyes were wide and deep, pleading for me to stop teasing her sex like this, begging for me to complete the yoni puja ritual soon so that this torture could end and she could regain her sanity and the control of her body. She felt restless and helpless, betrayed by her own body as it shamelessly sought pleasure and stipulation from my touch.

Her eyes flew open as in one quick motion I curled two fingers and pushed them up into her cunt. She let out a loud gasp from the sudden penetration and I watched as her body froze, easing slowly as she accustomed to my presence in her velvety soft canal.

I held them there, pushed as far up as they would go and gyrated them slowly, twisting them in mini circles to apply a rhythmic pressure to every part of her vaginal tunnel, teasing her open wider and wider. I drew them out a few times and pushed them back in with a hard thrust making her hiss and moan as I resumed the deep stimulation of her sex.

I watched her beautiful face now, matted in a sheen of sweat, a lusty gaze full of need and desire. Her brow was furrowed and she drew in quick breaths through clenched teeth. I played her like an instrument, reading the signs of pleasure and pain on her face and working my fingers in her pussy accordingly. When I saw the hints of a grimace on her pretty face I withdrew my fingers, easing the pressure in her pussy and watching her begin to relax and exhale deeply. As her expression softened and would look to me pleadingly again I would thrust them back in, hard and watch as her eyes widened and a harsh throaty grunt escaped from her pretty, full lips.

All the while her eyes were fixed on mine, enchanted in her lusty delirium. I'm not sure if puja was on her mind at this moment, I think a more carnal desire for sexual gratification was probably at the fore. Right now she was simply a women having her cunt whipped into a frenzy and all she wanted was to surrender herself to my masterful handiwork and allow herself to be brought to the peak of sexual release.

Perhaps this was the point of yoni puja after all. To surrender all aspects of self and allow the yoni to take control and be pleasured.

I took my fingers out and heard her mew softly in disappointment as she felt the sudden vacancy in her opened up cunt. I brought my fingers to her lips and watched as she took them into her mouth with curiosity. She sucked on them, running her tongue all along each digit tasting the curious saline flavour of her own cunt.

I returned my fingers to her cunt, this time placing a thumb firmly against the opening to her clitoral hood. Something in my expression told her that the time was near and she responded immediately, holding tighter onto the edges of the stool and preparing herself for another powerful release. She seemed to nod, ever so slightly, as if to signal her readiness. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me weakly. Her expression was pleading as if to ask me not to hurt her too much and at the same time, liberate her from this relentless torture of being on the brink of climax for so long.

I pressed my thumb against her clit and worked it in circular motions. She let out a deep satisfied moan as that sensitive nub was stimulated once again. I rubbed my fingers against the roof of her vaginal canal, pressing against her g-spot, working it firmly. I began working both areas harder, rubbing the sensitive bud of her engorged clit while at the same time pressing and massaging her cunt flesh from within. She was breathing quicker now, on that steady climb to her climax as she started to gyrate her pelvis in small cyclic motions to heighten the pleasure she was receiving in her cunt.

She mewed and moaned and I began working her furiously twisting my wrist right and left, pulling her cunt this way and that. I then switched to thrusting motions and watched as her eyes widened from the harsh pummelling her poor pussy was receiving. I continued like that, through her grunts and sighs pumping my fingers furiously into her pink drooling gash.

Finally she lifted her torso completely of the stool, stiffened and let out a long screech and erupted violently, splattering my face, my hands and her legs with a powerful jet of ejaculate from her throbbing cunt. My fingers remained there, twisting and massaging her tightening vaginal canal with my thumb rubbing harshly at her clit.

She stared at me with bulging eyes, full of fear and lust as my continued thrusts and my relentless tweaking of her clit borough on a second powerful climax, then a third and forth until each one seemed to fuse into one continued period of gut wrenching spasming as her body convulsed and sprayed her watery juices everywhere. I held my fingers deep in her poor abused cunt feeling it clench and spasm desperately, while her body convulsed as surge after surge of wracking spasms shocked her body, sending deep throbbing jolts of electricity in her cunt and all over other parts of her body.

She dropped back onto her stool as her body began to climb down from its intense multiple orgasms. As she did so, my fingers slipped out and I quickly brought them to my mouth and sucked off the juices from her climax, a delicious saline cocktail of cunt grease and watery ejaculate.

I placed my hand back onto her crotch, cupping all of her hot fleshy sex and massaged gently and lovingly, soothing her poor womanhood after having violently abused it. She mewed, at my touch, enjoying the warmth of my palm against the whole of her tingling and throbbing cunt.

Muscles throughout her body continued to spasm as mini orgasms continued to jolt her senses like mini electric shocks back and forth from the depth of her cunt to her fingertips and toes.

She moved off the stool, preferring to lay curled up on her side on the floor where she could relax better. She was careful not to spill the bowl of coconut milk.

She stayed there for a long time, the skirts of her saree remained crumpled at her waist leaving her ass and legs still exposed. I could just about see her pretty cunt, peeking out from between her thighs, brown and glistening while drops of her juice remained splashed all over her legs, drenching and staining her clothes. She had placed her face in the palms of her hands as her breathing slowly became more regular.

I lay down next to her, cuddling up close to her. I pushed one arm under her head and let her rest on it like a pillow. I reached the other between her legs and placed my hand once again over poor cunt. She winced at first, unsure of my intentions and fearful of the contact I made against her tingling flesh. I pressed my palm firmly against her crotch and just held it there, cupping her delicate and sensitive wet sex feeling its heat and its gentle throbbing against my skin. She didn't seem to mind; at least she made no effort to push my hand away. Even when she finally looked up at me and smiled a warm motherly smile, my hand remained at her pussy, neither of us wanting to pull away from the comforting bond it symbolised and the reassurance she felt by having it there, protecting and soothing her tender flesh.

It was when I got a little frisky by pressing my fingertips once again at the slippery opening of her cunt did she eventually shift herself backwards, denying any further access to her sex. She didn't seem mad, just that I guess, the puja ritual was complete and her sex was now her own again. Moreover, it was probably very sensitive anyway. She then pushed the skirts of her saree down over her knees and covered up her exposed legs, trying to recapture some semblance of modesty even as she lay there soaked in her own vaginal fluids. . She looked towards the bowl of coconut milk and then back to me.

"Drink betah, let the strength of the earth mother Kaali invigorate and rejuvenate you." She said as she smiled.

I sat up and I brought the bowl to my lips and sipped the sweet nectar. Mother watched me with pride and reverence as I drank it all. Once finished I placed the bowl to the side and for a long moment mother and I just gazed lovingly at each other. I don't know what she was thinking at that time but all I could think of was how much in love I was with this beautiful earth mother.

I don't know whether it was the heady perfume of arousal that filled the air or whether it was the sight of a woman having been sexually pleasured, or indeed whether it was the cocktail of coconut milk and pussy juice that I had just drunk but suddenly yoni puja didn't seem like mumbo jumbo at all and for the briefest of moments, everything that mother's Guru had been talking about over the last few years suddenly made a strange kind of cosmic sense.

12