Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother performs lingam puja for her loving son.
5.9k words
4.57
203.8k
67

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This is a work of fiction. It contains absolutely no truth -- even the bits that sound plausible. Any references to Hindu culture, creed and religion are entirely fictitious, and I'd like to apologise in advance for my gross misrepresentation I've made. The characters in this story are not based on any real persons, nor is the story based on any real events. It's a story people, enjoy it for it is. **

** This story is about incest between an Indian mother and her son -- both of whom are adults. If you don't like this subject matter, move along. **

** Hindi is not my first language so please forgive my poor use of Hindi grammar and vocabulary. I've tried to have the characters speak in both Hindi and English to give them some authenticity while trying not to alienate English speaking readers. I'm not sure it works, perhaps you can be the judge**

** Finally, please take the time to leave comments on what you thought. I welcome all constructive criticisms. Praise works nicely too.**

The atmosphere was electric as my mother leaned back and settled herself on the floor, arranging her body into a seated position that felt both comfortable and accessible. She spread her legs wide apart, her milky white thighs splayed open unashamedly, and unreservedly. I licked my lips as I eyed the delicious pussy being paraded in front of me once again.

I took my time, drinking in the sight of this magnificent maternal woman, charged with sexual confidence as she opened her femininity to me. Her bosoms heaved as she breathed slowly and calmly while her low cut blouse showed off ample cleavage. Her nipples made small peaks in the otherwise smooth cotton fabric as they strained against their tight confines.

She had a warm and welcoming smile on her face, brimming with love and adoration for me. Her cheeks were rosy and flushed as her body tingled with excitement and anticipation.

I placed my hands gently on her shoulders, pushing her slowly further back till she was lying flat on the floor. Her legs fell open naturally as she bent them at the knee. I pushed her thighs back further, forcing them wider and opening her sex even more as a soft gasp escaped her lips. She held her legs open like that, her gash exposed to me lewdly.

I reached down to that gorgeous pussy once again and massaged the fleshy folds softly with my finger tips. She lifted her head and watched me, smiling encouragingly, her face beaming with a mixture of pride and tenderness.

I was much more gentle this time, having been so rough with her on the previous occasion. I could tell she was in some pain as she hissed and cooed whenever I pressed too hard. I apologised several times but she just smiled back at me with maternal patience.

"A yoni is sacred, betah. it must be cherished when pleasured, not punished. Please be gentle with me today." She explained softly and patiently.

A silent exchange passed between our eyes, one of trust and devotion as I leaned into her sex and kissed her tender folds lovingly. She sighed as I whispered my love for her and for her yoni. She reached down to run her fingers though my hair pressing me closer to her cunt.

"I will love this magnificent and sacred yoni with all of my heart." I whispered. "You have offered me your yoni and I shall love and pleasure it with my entire being."

She watched with a mixture of fascination and lust, mewing and gasping as I placed tentative kisses all over her sensitive flesh. She moaned and lifted her ass off the floor, pushing her pussy into my face ever so slightly as my kisses played close to her clitoral hood. I lapped hungrily at her slick folds; sucking them into my mouth and watching them jiggle delightfully as my tongue flicked over and across them quickly.

I pleasured her delicious cunt, teasing and tweaking her arousal. I ran my tongue all over her sex, from the slimy entrance where her lubricating fluids oozed to the very top where I let my tongue flick at her smooth sensitive clitoral nub under its heavy hood of curly labial flesh.

I focussed on that sensitive bud, flicking it quickly with my tongue while sucking the thick hood into my mouth. Her breathing came in quick shallow breaths as her legs began to tense, I realised she was fast approaching her first orgasm. I sucked harder at her sex and flicked my tongue quickly against her clit bringing her closer and closer to her release.

Her hips started to gyrate as she struggled, unsuccessfully, to pull her sensitive nub away from my relentless attack. Finally she clamped my head between her thighs and pressed my head to her pussy as she erupted into my mouth, screeching as her climax finally took hold of her.

I lapped away hungrily at her gushing cunt, gulping down all I could of her delicious watery ejaculate while the rest dribbled down her ass to soak the carpet underneath. My tongue continued to thrust at her engorged clit, tweaking the sensitive heart of her climax as electric shocks surged through her body.

I continued to place soft kisses lovingly all over her pussy as she slowly began to relax and ease from her orgasmic peak. She cooed at me encouragingly, still holding me at her cunt, enjoying the teasing flicks of my tongue and the delicate kisses I placed tantalisingly all over the tingling sensitive flesh. I hooking my hands under her knees and pushing her legs all the way back, pressing them against her chest. This gave me better access to her delicious vaginal entrance where I lapped up the drooling fluids while jabbing my tongue into her hot velvety canal.

She stared in wide eyed fascination at the confident way in which I took control of her body, opening up her sex to inspect it luridly. She was suddenly unsure and fearful of how accessible her pussy was to me and embarrassed of being splayed open so lewdly. I held her like that, applying enough force to let her know that I was in charge, enjoying seeing the mixture of lust and fear in her eyes.

"Sharm aata hain, betah. I'm feeling embarrassed." She whispered weakly. Her eyes were locked on mine, seeking comfort and reassurance.

"Kyu? Why?" I replied softly. I leaned into her cunt and placed teasing kisses along her slit from the fleshy hood to her slick honey pot. I dipped the tip of my tongue into her cunt teasingly.

She mewed softly. "Dhar laktaa hain. I'm fearful."

"Fearful of the lust you see in my eyes?" I asked, staring deep into hers while I continued to kiss and suck at her fleshy cunt.

"Fearful of the lust you might see in mine." Her eyes were wide and glazed as they twinkled in the bright light of the prayer room. "Fearful of how easily you get my body to open up to you and ashamed of how brazenly my body allows itself to be conquered by you."

"Does it thrill you to see me, your son, suckle at your delicious sex?" I pushed her legs further back, lifting her ass off the floor, exposing her further and allowing her to watch me tease her throbbing snatch. "Or does it thrill you to offer up your sex so shamelessly?"

She gasped as I ran my tongue up and down her cunt, pressing purposefully between her curly labial folds. I kissed and sucked at her tasty flesh all over, seeing the fascination and lust in her face as she watched her sex being pleasured by me. Occasionally I would lick my way down, passed her slick opening, and run my tongue over her salty rosebud. She would gasp at first at the strange sensation she felt there before pulling me away quickly, bringing me back to her cunt.

I lapped away hungrily, concentrating on her tender clit once again. I closed my mouth around her hood and sucked at her throbbing flesh while my tongue darted at her sensitive bud. She groaned as I pushed a finger easily into her wet hole, quickly adding a second as it too slipped inside her without resistance.

I curled my fingers up to press and massage her g-spot while my tongue continued to thrash her poor clit. I'd release it occasionally to place long licks from her opening to the tip of her pussy giving her some brief respite before zeroing in again on that throbbing bundle of nerves.

She was moaning now, climbing that orgasmic peak once again as her body gyrated under me, mashing her cunt against my face. Her hands were clawing at my hair, pushing me into her crotch, holding me at her pussy.

My fingers worked her g-spot masterfully and as her body stiffened I began fucking her cunt with quick deep thrusts, stabbing into her slick canal and bringing her to her climax again. My mouth stayed closed around her clitoral hood, sucking at her flesh furiously as she exploded again, her thighs flailing as she moaned and groaned and her pulsing pussy spewed forth yet more torrents of ejaculate.

She trembled and whimpered as I continued to eat her tingling sex. I held her legs back as far as I could, pinning her to the floor and preventing any escape. I suckled and lapped her slick folds, making my way up and down her cunt, teasing the throbbing flesh as her orgasm began to subside. I kissed my way passed her slimy entrance and placed tentative flicks of my tongue once again at her salty brown flower. I watched as it twitched nervously, seemingly aware of its vulnerability. I pressed my tongue purposefully against the wrinkled eye, even as her sphincter held tight to deny me.

She struggled vainly to pull free of my hold, alarmed at the strange sensations she felt from having my tongue play at her asshole.

Weak from two powerful orgasms, she resigned reluctantly to my actions and began gasping in hushed tones at the curious feeling of having her anus be the focus of all my attention. She twitched and clenched as my tongue tickled her rear orifice, while my strong hold denied her natural bodily urge to pull away and protect her asshole from this sudden attack. I held her firm and insistent, long enough to push the tip of my tongue into that forbidden exit, even while her body continued to protest.

"Bhas, beta. Bhas. It is time to stop now, please. This not part of the ritual, betah." She pleaded as she ran her fingers through my hair and nudged me away from her sphincter. I stopped and kissed my way back up her pussy, dipping my tongue once again into that delicious fountain before continuing up to the peak of her fleshy pussy folds where I made a few quick teasing licks of her engorged clitoris.

She sighed playfully. "Bhas betah, please."

As I pulled away I raised my head to see the sight of my glorious mother's face, flushed and sweaty with clumps of damp hair clinging to her cheeks. Her smile was beaming with pride and she glowed with a post-orgasmic energy. With quick movements she sat up and leaned forward to kiss me. For the briefest of moments I was stunned, having never shared an intimate kiss with anyone in my life before, let alone my mother.

We kissed tentatively, like two lovers seeking comfort and reassurance from each other. Light playful kisses soon became deep and urgent as we sucked at each others lips and moaned and gasped into each others mouths. We broke away momentarily to gaze longingly into each others eyes, exchanging silent promises of love, loyalty and devotion. We leaned into to each other once again, sealing our forbidden promises to each other with a long tender kiss. For the briefest of moments we were not mother and son but two lovers declaring our loyalty and devotion to each other.

I held her in my arms, pressing her body to mine as she rested her head on my shoulder. I ran my hands up and down her back, massaging and caressing her smooth soft skin. I whispered enchanting words of praise and adulation in her ears, declaring my love for her and her yoni. She in turn hugged me tighter and sighed in my ears.

She surprised me by climbing onto my lap and sitting with her legs astride me, shuffling up close and pressing her body to mine. We wrapped our arms around each other and cuddled. I ran my hands freely over her nude body, squeezing her buttocks and running them briskly along her spine. She pressed my head to her cleavage, cradling me in her arms, and grinding her hips against me.

I inhaled deeply on her seductive fragrance as I pressed my face into her cleavage, nuzzling against her boobs. I pushed her boobs together pressing them into either side of my face, smothering myself with her bouncy soft boobs. She chuckled as I did so, letting me fondle and play freely with her tits, even though we both knew this was definitely not part of the yoni puja ritual.

I pulled back slightly and reached up to undo the buttons down the front of her blouse, unsatisfied with being separated from my mother's gorgeous boobs by the thin cotton of her blouse. She stopped me quickly, placing her hand softly on mine. I looked up to see the sorrowful expression in her teary eyes as she shook her head.

"Nahin, betah." She said weakly. She squeezed my hand, as if to reassure herself as she held it against her chest.

I reached my free hand up and pulled her to me, pressing her lips against mine. We shared a long, passionate kiss, both of us now at ease with this casual expression of love, forbidden and erotic as it was. I fumbled with her buttons once again despite the muffled sounds of protest that escape her lips. Though her hand continued to squeeze mine, I felt her resistance wane as one by one I popped the buttons down the front of her blouse.

She sighed when I pulled away from our kiss to watch my fingers nimbly pop the final button of her blouse. I reached under the loose fabric to squeeze her boobs in the palm of each hand. She moaned as I caressed them gingerly, pushing and massaging the firming globes against her chest. She looked down at me with lusty eyes and sought my lips again kissing me with a hungry urgency.

We kissed passionately. Our mouths open and tongues thrashing against each other in a forbidden incestuous dance. I pushed the blouse off her shoulders and down the length of her arms, freeing her from the last piece of clothing on her body. Soft moans escape her lips as my hands groped her boobs, massaging the tit flesh firmly in the palms of my hands. I tweaked her taut nipples between thumb and forefingers making her hiss delightfully from the tingling pain of having those sensitive teats pinched and tweaked savagely.

I pulled away from our passionate kiss and darted for her nipples, sucking each into my mouth and switching back and forth between the two, sucking and nibbling at the tingling flesh. She cradled my head in her hands, holding me to her chest as she ran her fingers through my hair and caressed my scalp.

"Yeh theek nahin hai, putr, achaan nehin hein. This isn't right my darling son, we shouldn't be doing this." She whispered hoarsely; even while she made no physical attempt to push me away form her. Her voice was weak and sorrowful as she held me close to her bosom.

She mewed and hissed as I sucked harshly on her tender nipples, flicking my tongue roughly over the taut buds. I released my tight grasp of her boobs and let my hand run a trail of caresses down the sides of her body and over her hips. I massaged my way around to her back, reaching under her to grasp her buttocks firmly, and pull her roughly to me.

I stretched my fingers further into her crevice and found her sex easily. I pushed two fingers into her sopping cunt, eliciting a long sigh from my mother's pursed lips as she felt the deep satisfaction of being penetrated once again. I worked them into her slowly, pushing them in and out of her slimy hole while she squirmed and pushed back in subtle sexy motions.

I ground my body to hers, aligning her wet sex with my erection and pushing her down roughly into my lap. I gasped as I felt her warmth envelop my cockhead. Even though I was still wearing my salwaar, my cockhead disappeared easily into her lubricated and loosened cunt.

She stiffened suddenly as she realised what was happening.

"Nahin betah, yeh bahoot bada paap hain. We mustn't do that. It's so, so wrong." Her eyes were watery as a pained expression crossed her face.

I held her there, grinding in gentle motions against her, knowing that she wouldn't be able to resist me.

"Please, putr. Aisah mutt kar. Don't do this, my love." She held my face in the palm of her hands and pleaded with large tear filled eyes.

I stopped and let out a long frustrated sigh. The urge to push on despite her protests was so overwhelming, putting a halt to it right then was the most difficult thing I had ever done. Mother placed her hand under my chin and lifted my face to meet hers and stared deeply into my eyes.

I suddenly felt ashamed of myself. She was, after all, my mother and despite everything, I could never bring myself to hurt her or disobey her. As I stared into those deep patient eyes, filled with love and adoration for me, I realised that she wasn't ready to be pushed any further and would be hurt and disappointed with me if I tried.

I reached up and stroked her cheek, smiling into her warm face as her pleading expression melted away to reveal a loving smile, full of maternal love and acceptance. Despite her reluctance, she hadn't made any attempt to move away from me and my cock remained lodged snugly at the entrance to her warm motherly cunt.

She mewed as I rocked her gently on my lap, emphasising the presence of my throbbing cockhead at her entrance. She tried to move away this time but I stopped her quickly and as I stared deep into her eyes, she saw something in mine that made her take pity.

She settled back down, despite her reservations. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself closer, pressing me into her delightfully full boobs. She remained on my cock, rocking on it ever so slightly, letting me enjoy this briefest of pleasures, forbidden though it was.

We held each other like that for a long time. Stroking each others bodies and whispering soft words of love into each others ears. My hands moved freely over her body, no part of her was denied to my exploring and caressing fingers. It was only when they flicked across her wrinkled rosebud did she flinch. Even then it was only when I began massaging that tight sphincter did she push my hands away.

Occasionally I'd gasp at the feeling of her clenching her pelvic floor muscles, causing her cunt to squeeze and suck on my aching cock. She'd giggle delightfully as I cursed her for being such a tease. There was something about the separation of our sexes, through the thin and soaked fabric of my salwaar, that let her feel at ease and even playful about what we were doing.

Eventually, mother leaned back and stared at me with deep twinkling eyes. She still had her arms wrapped around my shoulders as a wide smile appeared on her face and she squeezed her cunt once more around my cockhead. "Lagtaa hain usko puja ka zaroorat hai, na? Feels like the lingam is in need of puja, no?"

She chuckled delightfully at being so cheeky.

I wanted to tell her that my cock had been in need of her puja for years and it took all my strength to bite my tongue and hold back that particular tidbit of information. Instead I grinned up at her sheepishly, my mind devoid of any witty response.

She smiled confidently as she lifted her weight off my lap, letting my cock spring free from its warm sanctuary. She shuffled her body backwards while still resting on my lap and peered down between us.

For a moment we both just stared down at the sight of my cockhead, clearly visible through the white cotton of my salwaar. Her copious vaginal fluids had completely soaked the fabric leaving it almost transparent. My cock throbbed and twitched, both on its own volition and from me clenching my groin. We both giggled at its jerky movements.

She reached down and deftly undid the cord of my salwaar with her nimble fingers, pulling the waist out and peeling the wet fabric off my cock. With expert fingers she reached down and gingerly pumped the shaft up and down. I was surprised at how confident she was in manipulating my cock, showing no shyness at all in handling it.

12