Indiscretion

Story Info
Fling with foreign colleague awakens her senses.
2.2k words
23.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before telling my story, you have to know- I love my husband with all of my heart. He is my soulmate and life partner, but we recently hit some rough times. Having been together for eight years, I couldn't imagine life without him. But something happened in the bedroom- we've lost our passion and sex has become very routine. It pains me to say I have lost my physical attraction to him, because I do love him so much. But when a South African colleague came into town recently and turned my life upside-down for a night, I realized how much I needed this part of me to be awakened again, and he was just the one to do it.

Ethan called me when he arrived at his hotel. We have known each other for about five years now but hadn't seen each other in about two, the last time was when the four of us (my husband, his wife, Ethan and me) went to dinner when we had traveled to Johannesburg. Since then I have lost a little extra weight, gone to the gym every day, taken an interest in my appearance again and I feel sexier than ever. But Ethan didn't know that yet.

My cell phone rang the afternoon I knew he was scheduled to arrive. I assumed he and his wife were staying at the usual hotel near the airport but the number was a different area code.

"Hey love, it's Ethan," his sexy accented voice came through the line. "Do you have dinner plans tomorrow night? I'd love to take you and Patrick out again."

"I am free but I'm afraid it will have to be the three of us, Pat has other plans." I didn't add that Patrick and I weren't exactly speaking to each other this week and that we were probably better off doing separate things anyway.

"Oh, Ginny's not with me this time, she decided to stay home with the kids..." (my eyebrow raised) "... looks like it will just be the two of us, say around 8? Come to the hotel. I've upgraded myself to the Kensington downtown. It's lovely."

I confirmed and for the briefest moment allowed the seed of an interesting and very hot thought enter my head...

That night on the drive home from work I let my mind wander to what it would be like to make love to another man again. Pat and I hadn't had sex for over a month and I found that I didn't miss it with him, though my sex drive was still intact. I realized just how intact as I felt myself get wet thinking about what kind of a cock Ethan had and if he was good in the sack. By the time I got home I was dripping with the fantasy and fingered myself to an orgasm in the bathroom.

The next day I felt like I was going on a first date again. I busied myself planning my outfit, shaved my pussy and made sure I looked my best. I left my long blonde hair down and wore a low cut top to emphasize my cleavage. I've always considered my breasts as one of my best features and wondered if Ethan had ever noticed them. He had no choice BUT to notice tonight.

I arrived in the lobby of the hotel and tried calling up to his room but he didn't answer. As I fiddled with my cell phone for his mobile number he walked right past me. I had forgotten what a beautiful man he was. Part Indian, part Caucasian, he let his straight black hair grow long to his shoulders. His skin was a gorgeous dark tan, and he possessed beautiful intense brown eyes. He was four years older than me, and easily a foot taller, too. His masculine presence was felt in every room the second he walked in. And his accent was exotic and sensual to listen to. I prompted him to speak at this moment:

"You gonna march right past me or say hi first?"

Startled, he looked at me and did the equivalent of a double-take without taking his eyes off of me. I knew instantly that my attraction to him was reciprocated by the look he continued to give me.

"My God, you look great!" Ethan hugged me and kissed me on the cheek but didn't let go of my hand for a few minutes while we tried to innocently inspect each other during our small talk. He smelled like a mixture of cologne and cigarettes, and for some reason this combination was working for me. Finally we decided on grabbing a taxi to make our reservation in time, and I hooked my arm onto his as we walked into the restaurant. Throughout dinner our conversation meandered through basic business discussions, but as the wine continued to be poured we moved on to other topics, flirting around the issue of the (by now) very overt fact that we found each other extremely attractive.

The check couldn't come quickly enough and we flagged down a taxi to the hotel. On the ride over I put my hand on his leg and let my nails slightly dig into him. This caused him to shift in his seat slightly- it was evident he was turned on as well. When we reached the hotel lobby, Ethan grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator. "Come on," he said, "let's have some fun".

As soon as the doors closed his lips descended on mine and both the warmth and hardness of his kiss jolted me. Finding the rhythm of a new lover was a lost art for me but I quickly learned our pattern of teasing tongues and was biting on his lower lip when the doors opened to his floor.

He fumbled with his keycard and just about pushed me in as he slammed the door behind him. I immediately dropped my coat and purse on the floor and reached up to wrap my hands around his neck and run my fingers in his hair. We kissed viciously as my hands roamed on his shirt, tugging it up over his head. Things exploded from there.

He reached down to unbutton the top of my tight blouse, and, frustrated by the time it was taking, ripped the material right off of me, buttons flying. I was simultaneously shocked and more turned on than I had ever been.

He pushed my hand down to the rock hard bulge in his pants and I was amazed at the size of him. I told him that I had to see it. He opened his pants and pulled out a beautiful, thick, uncut, long cock that any girl would drool over. Instinctively I reached for him and wrapped my fingers around it. "You want to pull my cock?" His voice was low. "Yes... No... I want to taste you" I answered. "Yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you?" "I'd love your big cock in my mouth." "Good. Look at me when you suck me off, love"

It was then that we both realized we needed this experience to be anything but gentle and emotional. I dropped to my knees and he wrapped his hands in my long hair, grabbed hold and pulled, just enough to show me he was in control. I responded by taking the tip of him into my mouth and with one hand started to pump him up and down. At some point I managed to take most of him into my mouth but he sternly reminded me I wasn't doing the job properly.

"Look at me when you put my cock in your mouth" he demanded. I obeyed. "You've got such great tits, I've always wanted to see them," he added.

I unhooked and discarded my bra while I continued to slurp on him, running my tongue all around his cock, not breaking eye contact the rest of the time. It was a very erotic experience, all the while he grabbed and pulled at my hair roughly, and guided my head to him.

He started groaning more, telling me how much he liked watching me suck him. His face contorted and I knew he was getting close but he stopped me before he could come.

Forcefully, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up and I dropped the rest of my clothes as he shed himself of his. He pushed me back onto the bed with a shove and as I went down I managed to grab his arms to pull him on top of me in one fluid movement. He looked me intensely in the eyes for three seconds and I let out a sigh as he dove into my neck, licking and kissing me as his hands explored my naked body. He paused at my tits and sucked on my nipples until they were red and sore. It wasn't long before he also found my throbbing pussy and gently thrust a finger inside of me. I love being finger-fucked when it's done right and he seemed to know exactly where to target. In minutes I was clinging to him and squealing while he encouraged me to come. "You like that, don't you love? You like having my fingers fucking you like this?" "Yes" was all I could manage. "You want my cock inside there next?" "Yes I want you inside me, please." "I want you to beg me," he encouraged. "Please, Ethan, I need you to fuck me, I want your cock in me." "How do you like to be fucked?" was his reply.

I didn't wait to answer aloud and instead I propped myself up and used my momentum to flip him over onto his back where I obviously surprised him with my role-reversal. "I get to lead now, baby."

He laughed a deep, deliciously naughty laugh and I grabbed his hands to place them above his head. When I climbed on top of him, I leaned down to kiss him, my hard nipples pressing on his chest. Simultaneously he thrust upward, pushing his huge cock into me, perfectly on target inside me. I took in my breath as I felt myself being stretched and covered him with my dripping wet juices. After taking a minute to adjust to the size of him, I started to slowly ride him up and down. His enormous cock filled me, reaching every part of my pussy. Forgetting that I was holding him down, I allowed myself to enjoy every second, and it didn't take more than a few strokes for me to feel like coming.

He reached over and slapped my ass. I responded my running my fingernails down his side. "Harder!" he groaned and I did it again, this time stopping to pinch his nipples on the way.

"You like that, don't you Ethan?" I spoke in a ragged breath. "Yeah, love, keep going, I like the pain," he murmured.

When I licked and gently tugged at his nipples with my teeth he lost it, grabbing my ass and rolling me over so he could be on top. Once again, the power shifted and he stopped the movement inside me to speak, looking directly into my eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard now, love, and you're going to come for me, you understand?"

Just having him look at me like that was almost enough to launch into my orgasm but I couldn't wait to feel what he was going to do to me. I could only nod at this point and he began fucking me harder than I had ever been fucked. It was animalistic, rough, and amazing. I wrapped my legs around his body, pulled at his hair and clung to his neck as I felt the warmth and tingle build up inside me, then came harder that I think I ever have. He slowed the thrusting inside me to make sure I had recovered and then asked if I wanted him to fuck me from behind, but I told him I would prefer to look at him when he came. An intense dialog of dirty talk ensued with me encouraging him to shoot his come inside me, which he did without hesitation. He grunted, manly and hard, and I could feel his cock pulsating and spilling into me. He came back to reality while gently gliding his cock in and out of me still. For some reason we both started to laugh, knowing we had been very bad together but also had just experienced the unexpected sex of a lifetime.

Shortly afterwards, as it had become late and he had to make some international calls, I pieced my clothes back on. Thankfully my coat covered the torn blouse, which I have kept in the back of my closet as a reminder of this incredible experience. Ethan kissed me gently goodbye and I left the hotel smiling, while feeling his semen dripping out of me still.

We still speak to this day, Ethan and me. I know we will see each other again, and my fantasies are alive with the thought of his next visit, which he promises will be soon. I am wet with anticipation.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah Ch. 1 Transvestite teen is caught by sister & her boyfriend.in Fetish
Overtime You're working late in the office...in Erotic Couplings
Keeper of Unlocked Desires Day 1 A diary of desires and fantasies fulfilled.in Romance
Her Place A wet and sticky surprise awaits.in Erotic Couplings
A New Master She meets someone who knows how to treat her right.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories