Indiscretion Repercussion

Story Info
Paying dearly to retain a job.
15.4k words
4.47
91.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The names in the story have no relationship to the real individuals so as not to embarrass them. Reference to any individual living or dead is purely accidental.

*

I used to work in an office environment like so many other individuals these days. Indiscretion on my part one day turned my life upside-down and inside out. I was so naive at 26 at what goes on in the world.

I was a pool secretary, doing a lot of paper work in an architect firm.

Everyone could see everyone so there was no privacy. If there was a need for private discussions, the office had several conference rooms along the outside walls. The conference rooms had blinds that could be closed. Most of the time the VP's and CEO had their blinds open so a lot of natural light filtered into the room.

The CEO did have a private conference room next to his office, which he seemed to use a lot.

It was a conservative organization in regards to office attire and conduct. Ladies needed to be in dresses or skirts with the hemline no more than one inch above the knee. Guys needed to be in white shirts and ties. Trouser and jackets needed to match in color and material.

The owner was a person in his 60's. A bald, gray-hair man for the little he had with a huge beer gut. He was maybe 5 foot-7 inches, not tall for a man. He would smell of garlic when he was near you.

He had an arrogant son that managed the men. He was 6 foot, in his late 30's early 40's with lousy social skills.

His sister, in her 50's was the manager of the secretarial pool. She was a bitch at over 200 pounds and 5 foot-5 inches.

The good thing about the firm was they paid great wages. Break time, potty time, lunchtime, arrival time were all monitored.

I had been working there two years and going for a Masters at night. I came home from class on a Friday evening early. I heard moans and groans coming from the bedroom. I thought I had forgotten to turn off the TV. I went to the kitchen to insert a frozen TV meal into the microwave. I heard, "Fuck me fast and hard now Jack I'm there."

Jack was my boyfriend. I froze where I was standing with my heart beating so hard I could hear it.

I then heard, "Oh god Jack, I cannot get enough of your cock. It is so, 'AAHhhaaaa,' along with a male, 'uungghh...uugghh...ugghh.'"

When I came around I was on the kitchen floor and there was dead silence. I wondered if I had imagined something. I quietly went to the bedroom and it was in perfect order. My brain was spinning. I went into the bathroom, noticed the sink was wet and looked in the clothes hamper and saw a towel. I lifted it and it felt damp. I immediately picked up her perfume fragrance and then his sperm spell.

My heart sank, I was not imagining anymore.

I began to bawl. I did not sleep a wink that night.

Thursday night Jack told me he was going out of town and would see me Monday. So, did he leave town after pumping his seed into the slut? My mine was spinning on what to do.

Not having decided what to do about it, I asked that my locks be changed Saturday morning on the unit.

Saturday afternoon I decided to get out of the apartment and go to work for a while to see if I could get my mind distracted. I did not work. I sat there looking off into space with tears streaming down my cheeks

I was startled out of my skin when I heard, "Anything I can do to help, Amber?" I recognized the voice of the CEO, Mr. Jennings. "No sir, it's a personal thing."

"I assume it is a boyfriend problem at your age."

"Yes sir, it is."

"Well I hope you get it worked out and that it does not interfere with your excellent record here. I have been truly impressed over the last year. Keep up the good work. I have been looking for someone younger to replace my sister. She wants to slow down but I need someone such as her that can keep secrets if you know what I mean."

"Oh yes Mr. Jennings I do. I am sure there are many things that need to be kept confidential in a business as this. I hope when I have my Master's Degree it makes a difference in my qualifications."

"Wonderful to hear you desire to get somewhere and out of this run of the mill type of work. With your personality, brains, and looks, you should be able to achieve your goals and desires."

"I was hoping a MBA would do that for me sir."

"Well get yourself back in shape for Monday, Amber."

"I will sir. Thanks for taking an interest."

I managed to get some work done. Mr. Jennings had left. I was about ready to leave when Jason came in; he was a drafter.

We spoke just in casual terms and he went to his desk. When I was going to leave, I walked over to say bye. I asked him what project he was working on. He mentioned the name. I recognized it as one of the major projects going on at the time.

He said, "I have worked many Saturday afternoons and have never seen you here before. Are you behind in something?"

"No, I just came in for a distraction."

"God, work for a distraction. I think I could find better things in life than work for that."

"Yeah, I suppose so but I did. Maybe the security had an appeal."

"Say if you have nothing going on, how about sticking around awhile and then I will treat you to dinner."

"That would be nice Jason. I will let you finish up and will piddle some at my desk."

I returned to my desk and planned my next few days. I did not desire to sleep again in the bed where Jack got off in some bimbo. I might just as well get over it because he and I were finished after hearing him praise the slut he was pounding and making both of them feel good. If Jason wanted me, he could sample me. He was cute, two years older but immature in my opinion. I decided to sleep on the sofa and buy a new mattress on Sunday. Jason startled me say, "Ready."

"Yep,"I replied.

We left. He followed me home to drop my car off and then I went with him to the restaurant. It was to one of the Italian chains. We ask the normal getting to know you questions when he asked about boyfriends I lied and told him I was not currently involved. "I would have sent you an e-mail asking for a date but that no personal business on the puter sucks and if we chatted in person, they would have us sleeping together. You always seemed to be in a rush. Would you like to go dancing, to a movie or home after this dinner?"

"Let's go to a movie. I'm a little tired and dancing will not help."

"We could rent a couple and then you can put your feet up at my place or your place."

"That sounds good and your place would be nice."

I did not desire to be in my place until the mattress on the bed was out of there. We stopped by the rental shop picked up two movies neither of us had seen and then to his place to watch them. He poured some wine and we sat to watch the movies, with me leaning into him, my shoes off and feet up on the sofa. Between the wine, food, no sleep from the night before my eyes were soon closed.

My next awareness was smell of bacon, soft music, covered with a blanket on the sofa.

I blinked my eyes to get myself focused and noticed it was 11:00AM.

I sat up hearing the bacon being fried, then went towards the kitchen, stuck my head in and said,

"Good morning Jason. That smells delicious."

"Do you want pancakes, eggs or both with you bacon."

"Wow!! One egg over easy and toast would be great."

"Your wish will be ready in ten minutes."

"I will take a quick shower then, thanks."

"Everything you need is in the closet in the bathroom. Help yourself."

I went to the bathroom, stripped opened the closet for a towel and smiled when I saw a several packages of condoms. Some were flavored, some ribbed, some lubricated and some not, etc.

I showered, used his hair dryer and headed to the kitchen after dressing.

"Great timing, Amber, I will put our eggs on. The toast and bacon are ready. I have made a few extra pancakes just in case."

The breakfast was delicious.

I then asked him to run me home because I had shopping to do.

I bought the mattress. They told me that they would take the old one. I told them the manager would let them in then on Monday.

There was a note in my mailbox that my lock would be changed out Monday morning and to stop by the office then to exchange keys. I then called the office and told them not to give out a spare to Jack because we were fighting."

I did not want to stay at my place. I called mom and told her I was coming home to spend the night since my apartment had some kind of obnoxious odor and that management said they would check it out Monday. Mom lived 60 miles from the city. That was just one reason for having my own place. The other of course was having guys sleep over which would never get mom's approval.

I did talk with Jason Sunday night on the phone. We agreed to play it cool Monday and talked about the few hours spent together.

Jason and I acted as we normally did in the office Monday.

As soon as we were out of the office, I picked up my cell and saw where Jack left me a message. I decided I did not desire to hear it. I deleted it. Then Jason called me. We just had easy light chat and he mentioned that if I had no plans for the upcoming weekend he would like to spend some time with me Saturday night again. I told him I would see how the week went.

When I arrived at my place late because I went for a workout first, I went to the office to obtain my new keys. The secretary said, "Here is a note from Jack. He asked why the lock was changed. I told him I did not know. I mentioned that maybe it had something to do with the new mattress and his fighting with you. Was I right in my answer, Amber?"

"Partially Jen, Partially."

I went to my unit and the unit smelled heavenly with the new mattress.

I opened the note from Jack and it read, "Take care, Amber. It was fun while it lasted."

For the next few weeks things fell into a routine of dating Jason on a Saturday night, going to his place and no longer into movies but into each other. I would go home Sunday afternoon, cleaned the apartment and did the laundry.

On Tuesday, Jason mentioned he needed to work at his part-time job Saturday evening and we would be able to have a date. We had a date Thursday evening since on Friday nights he worked the part-time job also.

On Saturday, knowing he was in the office; I went to the office to see him with the pretense of doing some work.

When I arrived in the office, two others where there catching up on work besides Jason. Alice and Jim were not part of management.

I stalled around until they left. Then I approached Jason, we chatted a little and were both disappointed we could not get together that evening.

"Amber, only Bob and I have a key to the supply room. Bob is out of town until Tuesday. Want to go in there and get it on? I will then come out with papers and make sure the coast is clear. If not you will have to stay in there until it is."

Jason and I made each other feel good. He went first to check that no one was around and then came back to get me.

I left feeling good, went shopping and then home.

The next month or so went by with its usual pattern.

On a Wednesday morning when I arrived at my desk there was a note from Ms. Bitch indicating to report to Mr. Jennings conference room at 9:30AM. I felt good that Mr. Jennings asked for me. I was thinking it had to do about our little visit a couple of months back.

When I arrived, his secretary indicated for me to go in.

"Good morning Amber, please have seat. I have some items I want to discuss with you. But first tell me again about your long term plans and goals."

As I was going over them, he got up from his desk, walked over to a coffee pot, poured himself a cup and then said, "Sorry Amber, juice, tea, coffee, soda?"

"Diet soda will be fine, thank you Mr. Jennings."

"Now why does that not surprise me? I assume you work out some to maintain that lovely form. Am I right?"

"Yes sir, I try."

"Here you are Amber."

"Thank you, sir."

He had opened it. I took a sip. I started again to explain my ambitions and goals.

I then felt hands on my shoulders. I jumped from the chair and said, "Mr. Jennings that is inappropriate of you. I'm sorry but I don't want to advance my career based on doing things like that."

"Like what Amber?"

"Well I assume your hands may have desired to become friendly."

"Your assumption is correct."

"Please sit down Amber and let me show you something."

I did as he returned to his desk. He pointed a remote control to the huge TV in the room.

There was a light in the background as if a door had opened. A light came on and I recognized the room and saw Jason and me coming into the supply room. I died. I sat stunned, embarrassed and petrified.

Mr. Jennings did not say a word. I lowered my head not to look at it and he shouted, "Watch it Amber, now."

I raised my head to look at the TV as tears ran down my cheeks.

I heard, "Very good mouth action Amber, very good.

I bet your boy friend's loves that mouth of yours."

We sat there in silence until it was over. I was shaking and nauseas.

When it was over, he leaned forward on his desk and said, "Amber I am really disappointed in you. You were an exemplary employee until your closet tryst. I was hoping ... well never mind. In this envelope is your pay to date and a two weeks sev..."

When I came back to reality, I was on his sofa, feet up on the armrest. I saw Mr. Jennings looking down at me.

"I am sorry Amber but that was a very indiscriminate thing to do on company property. If it will console you any, Jason' severance pay is on my desk. You two should be able to console each other more than ever. In addition, I noticed that you borrowed money from the company for your car. According to the contract, the balance is due in 10 days from the date of last check. If not then we reposes the vehicle. Good luck to you Amber in pursuing your goals."

I was in a panic state and bawling heavily.

I heard, "I will let you compose yourself and I will work at the table. If you have any questions before picking up your checks, I will try to answer them. Again, I am sorry. After our visit some time ago I had very high hopes for you in the organization."

I laid there bawling. He handed me a box of tissues. My life was flashing by me. It was ending.

Since Jason and I were indiscriminate, Mr. Jennings was right.

I was then thinking that maybe I could salvage Jason's and my job if I offered myself to him since that seemed to be where this was headed when he placed his hands on my shoulders.

I was wondering should I grovel, plead and beg or just go blow him since that seemed to be of interest to him from the tape they had made. Maybe if he liked the way I would blow him, maybe he would permit me to continue working even if I had to do him a few times more.

I lifted my legs, placed my feet on the floor and sat wiping the few tears still coming. He picked up the envelopes and walked over to me. I was looking directly at his crotch. He stuck the envelopes in front of my eyes. I moved a hand as if to take them but went for his zipper. I pulled it down, scooted to the floor, reached in to find the cock I was going to blow.

The envelopes disappeared from my eyes. His cock was expanding. I pulled it out from his boxers and directed it to my mouth. I took it into my mouth and began to do him as he saw me doing Jason. I placed my hands on his butt and decided well if nothing else, he might regret having fired me. I heard the envelopes drop to the floor as his hands engulfed my head.

My mind was racing. I had never deep throated a cock nor swallowed semen. I always would spit it but I know guys would like it if I did. I just focused on giving him the best head he ever had. I knew when guys would blow, so when he tensed to fire, I shoved my head to his fat belly and let him fire down my throat while inhaling through my nose the best I could. He moaned and growled the whole time he was firing. He deflated quickly and pulled out his five inches of manhood. He reached for some tissues, handed me some, zipped up and headed to his desk.

I cleaned my mouth, reached for the envelopes on the floor and heard, "Amber please sit and let me offer you a chance to redeem yourself."

My mind was pleased on hearing that. I took a deep breath, sat down and waited.

"Amber take a sip of soda. How much do you treasure your job and Jason's?"

"A whole lot sir."

"So tell me. No, I have a better idea. I assume you desire to continue working for this organization where your future still could be very good. If so, go back to your desk and think about how you might redeem yourself. Come back at 3:00PM and give me your thoughts and suggestions. In the meantime leave your panties here with me."

I died at hearing his request but did as he requested. I was very embarrassed at not having underwear on going back to my desk.

When I returned to my desk, everything seemed normal except for the cool air on my privates. Jason was nowhere about. I had difficulty concentrating on what I would say to Mr. Jennings at 3:00PM

I skipped lunch and went for a walk to try to give an answer that he would accept. I decided any answer I give, he could reject other than I will do anything you request, sir. I knew it was blackmail. I could take the checks and go.

I swallowed hard knowing if I gave him that answer, I would be opening myself up to all sorts of weird request from a dirty old man.

I wanted my job. I did not want Jason to lose his.

At 3:00PM, I headed to his office.

I was told to proceed directly to Mr. Jennings conference room.

"Come in Amber. I assume you have good news for me. So how do you propose to redeem yourself, Amber?"

"I have decided to do anything you ask of me beyond what is in my job description."

"Well that is a good start Amber. How about after hours?"

My heart skipped not expecting that question.

"Yes sir, including after hours."

"Excellent answers Amber. I knew you had brains as well as a hot body."

I just knew if I did not give him that answer, things would not go smooth.

"Well Amber here is my first request. Here are the envelopes for Jason just as they were for you. You are to fire him. However, you may console him and explain to him that he may remain on the payroll if he agrees to the follow your lovely example of redeeming yourself. Now if he agrees as you have so wisely chosen, you press this button to alert me he has agreed. When I return, I desire to see you two in the same position as in the storeroom but 100% naked, understood Amber? If he walks out of the office with the envelopes, I will know he has chosen another career path. Good luck with my first request. I will have the secretary call him to the room. Please make yourself as comfortable as possible. You may even sit in my chair if it helps. Oh by the way, you are to remain in my office if he chooses to leave."

When Jason appeared, I was already sobbing. He walked over to me and asked what happened. I explained the whole scene and the consequences crying the whole time. It was 7:00PM by the time Jason and I stripped. I pushed the button. Jason then moved to the conference table, placed his hands on it with his back to it and I knelt to deep throat him.

We both had to hear the door open and close but I did not make a move to see who it was. We then heard, "Excellent decision Jason. I see you are as intelligent as your girl friend. Just keep doing what you are while I drag out some of her sweet pussy juices for you to enjoy."

I felt Mr. Jennings fingers slide in and out of my wet, hot leaking pussy. He was finger fucking me. We then heard, "Amber, I do not desire to see or smell his jism. You know what you need to do. I will leave you two now to finish any way you desire. When you are dressed, push the button again, please. But before I leave, Jason, please clean my fingers of that lovely pussy nectar that Amber is making."