Indiscretions Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom Singleton's first affair.
3.2k words
4.56
63.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IX: Indiscretions

Chapter one

Tom Singleton abandoned himself to the kiss and wrapped his arms around the woman named Alison. Their mouths opened and their tongues lashed while their aroused bodies strained against each other. Tom's cock felt so hard he was afraid it would tear a hole in his jeans.

At last the kiss ended. Tom and Alison, who had met just a short time before, stood in front of the door to a motel room, flushed and breathing hard, staring into each other's eyes. Tom couldn't believe this was really happening. Nothing like it had ever happened to him before! He was happily married, but here he was, about to go to bed with a woman he barely knew!

"Would...would you like to come in?" Alison asked, her voice so soft Tom barely heard her. She seemed as anguished about what their situation as he was.

Tom, unable to talk, nodded. He stood there, his emotions a complete jumble, while Alison fished her key out of her purse and unlocked the door. She got the door open, glanced at him again, then walked into the room.

Tom followed the woman into her room. He pushed the door closed behind him and locked it. Before he could move, the slim woman was in his arms again. Once more her lips pressed against his and her tongue lashed into his mouth, fanning his smoldering passion into a wildfires of need.

Tom cupped Alison's firm buttocks in his hands and pulled her against him. She moaned into his mouth softly as the kiss continued.

Clumsily, Tom shuffled toward the big bed in the center of the room, carrying the woman with him. When he reached the bed, he set her down. She began opening the buttons of his shirt while he, with trembling fingers, attempted to undo the buttons down the front of her dress.

The lights weren't on, so Tom couldn't see much, but what he felt when his companion's clothes came off was soft, warm flesh. It felt wonderful! She was the first woman - other than his wife - Tom had undressed in many years and the sensations he experienced as he touched her bare skin were unbearably arousing.

Alison caressed Tom lightly as she stripped his clothes off, arousing him more and more. His cock felt as if it was hard enough to drill cement.

They fell onto the bed. Tom landed on top of the woman and felt her hand searching between them. Then she grasped his cock and positioned the tip at her opening.

Tom lowered his hips, sinking his cock into her. As he did, exquisite sensations washed over him. Alison's slim legs locked behind his and she strained off the bed, clearly demonstrating her urgency and excitement. Tom was experiencing a level of passion he hadn't felt in years as, her vagina, cauldron-hot and rippling, gripped his cock.

Neither of them had spoken a word since they entered the motel room, and they remained silent, save for passionate gasps and grunts, as their bodies struggled, seeking release.

"Now!!! Oh, God!!! Nowwwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!! I can't wait!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Alison moaned, shattering the silence. Her body stiffened and began to jerk. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her fingers dug into Tom's bottom as he drove into her with powerful movements of his hips.

The contractions of the woman's vagina around Tom's throbbing cock invoked an answering reaction from him. "Yeahhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned, pumping gobs and gobs of hot cream into her welcoming nook, convulsing with delight.

His passion spent, Tom rolled off Alison and lay next to her, not sure what to do or say now that they had done what they came to do. Guilt at having cheated on his wife filled his mind, but the guilt paled compared to the wonders of the experience he just had.

Alison got up, picked Tom's shirt from the floor, slipped into it, then she walked to the bathroom.

Tom didn't know what to do. Was she having the same feelings of guilt he was? Should he leave? How was he going to face her? How was he going to face his wife? How had he gotten himself in this situation in the first place?

Tom worked as manager on a large farm outside Jamestown. In addition to his work on the farm, he had a horse transportation business. A delivery to a distant state required that he be away from home overnight. And he made the trip alone, something he rarely did.

Usually either his son or wife accompanied him. His son, Tom, Jr. had just started college and someone had to make sure things got done around the farm he managed, so his wife, Melissa had to stay home, too.

After delivering the horse, Tom checked into a small motel. After he ate dinner in the motel's restaurant, he was bored, so he decided to have a beer at a small roadhouse next to the motel. He walked into the smoky, noisy establishment, sat down at the bar, and ordered a beer. He turned around and leaned against the bar, sipping his beer, listening to the music played by the small country band the bar had playing of country, and watching people dance.

Tom was uncomfortable. He'd never been much for going to bars, and was beginning to wonder why he'd come to this one. Then she walked up and sat on the bar stool next to him. He looked at the woman and, suddenly, he felt tense, very tense. He had no idea why.

The woman sitting next to him wore a pale green shirtwaist dress that buttoned down the front. A belt made of the same material as the dress encircled her trim waist. Tom thought it was one of the prettiest dresses he'd ever seen.

The woman sipped her drink, then picked up her cigarette. She inhaled, then let smoke trail out of her mouth. She looked over at Tom and smiled. An avid non-smoker, he startled that he found the woman's movements very sexy.

"Hi," the woman said. Her voice was soft and smooth.

"Ah...hi," Tom replied. "Do...do you come here often?"

The woman shook her head and her hair danced. "It's my first time," she replied. Another puff, another cloud of smoke. She smiled at him. "My name is Alison Doubleday."

"Tom Singleton," he replied. "Nice to meet you. Country music...it's...it's really getting popular, isn't it?" Tom realized their conversation was a bit stilted and wondered if she was as nervous as he was.

"Yeah," she agreed. "I like country, but I hate rock and roll, especially the stuff that passes for music these days."

"I've always liked country," Tom said, "I guess you could say it's my kind of music."

Alison smiled. Tom found her smile one of the most fascinating he'd ever seen. He wasn't sure how old she was. Her face was hard to figure; she wasn't overly attractive but she had an appealing smile. She also had a slim, almost girlish body, and her breasts were smaller than Tom usually liked. Her hair was long and lightly waved, and was either graying or heavily frosted.

"You married?" she asked.

Tom nodded. "Yeah," he said, "long time now. I'm about ready to pass the point of no return."

The woman looked puzzled. "What's the point of no return?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," Tom said. He realized she had no way of knowing what he was talking about. "I'm sorry, it's the point at which I've been married longer than I was single. I hit it on my next birthday."

"Do you have any children?" she asked.

"Ah...one, just one," Tom replied. "Tom, Junior. He just started college."

"I've got two, a boy and a girl," she said. She smiled. "You know, you really don't look old enough to have a son in college, or..." She chuckled softly. "...to have reached the point of no return." As she talked, she tapped her fingers on the bar, keeping time with the band. Her voice was soft, slightly husky, and to Tom, sounded very sexy.

Tom sipped his beer. He didn't normally drink much. He was on his second beer and was already beginning to feel the effects. The music was inviting, and a lot of people were dancing. "What's the harm in a dance or two?" he thought. "Would you like to dance, Alison?" he asked. He thought his voice sounded funny and wondered if she noticed.

"Sure, I'd love to," Alison said. She stubbed out her cigarette and slid off the stool. Tom, a bit surprised that she'd agreed to dance with him, did likewise. They walked to the dance floor and looked at each other.

Alison gave him a warm smile and stepped into his arms. When she did, her body brushed against Tom, whose insides reacted immediately. That was something that hadn't happened to him in a very long time, not even when he danced with his wife. Of course, he couldn't remember the last time he and Melissa had been dancing.

He was careful not to let the swelling at his groin hit Alison's leg as they moved around the dance floor in time to the music. He was having a nice time and didn't want to spoil it by getting his companion angry.

Alison was a wonderful dancer and the song didn't last as long as Tom would have liked it to. But, fortunately for him, the band immediately began playing another number, so they stayed on the floor. This time, their bodies brushed as they moved around in time with the music.

It was getting more and more difficult for Tom to conceal the swollen shaft in his pants because Alison was pressing tighter and tighter against him the longer they danced. Her head lay on his chest and her soft hair tickled his face. The clean scent of her perfume wafted up into his nose. If they spent much more time dancing this close, he was positive he'd have to do something to relieve tension when he got back to his room.

They talked as they danced and Tom learned that Alison had recently left her husband. She was on her way home from a job-hunting trip. They were, it turned out, both staying in the motel next door. Long before he wanted the night to end, the band leader announced the next dance would be the last one.

Disappointed, Tom walked back to the bar with Alison. She held his hand as they did. Tom was both excited and confused. "Is it possible she might...?" he wondered. No way! It was just the mood they were in.

"That was fun," Alison said softly when they sat down. "I wish they weren't stopping. Since I left my husband, I haven't dated much. Guys aren't that interested in a woman with the two kids. And I really like to dance."

"Melissa, my wife, and I don't go dancing much, either," Tom said. "We keep saying we ought to, but it seems one or the other of us always has something to do, you know?"

"I sure do," Alison replied, stifling a yawn. "I guess I ought to get some sleep," she said, "I've got to get going early tomorrow."

"Yeah, I do, too," Tom said. He hated to see his evening with Alison end, but it looked like that was inevitable now. They left the bar, walked back to the motel, and started down the hallway to their rooms.

"You're a good dancer," Tom said, trying to make conversation, to extend the wonderful mood.

"You aren't so bad, either," Alison replied. Once again, her hand found his, squeezed it and she smiled at him.

Tom was experiencing a lot of inner turmoil. His erection had softened only a little, and he was glad his jeans were loose.

They arrived at Alison's room, stopped, and turned to face each other. Tom didn't know what to do or say. Did she want him to make a move? If he made a pass at her and she didn't want him to, what would she do? He'd been watching her carefully, trying to figure out whether she wanted him to make a pass or not, but couldn't decide.

He stood there, continuing to ponder what to do. If he made a pass and she didn't want him to, would she make a scene, accuse him of rape, or something? He decided to play it safe and took a deep breath. "I...I, ah, I had a good time tonight, Alison," he said, his voice raspy.

"I did, too," she replied. "It was more fun than I've had in a long time." She still held his hand, and gave it a soft squeeze as she spoke.

The squeeze added to the confusion Tom was feeling. Was he imagining things or was her voice softer and sexier than it had been before? And she had squeezed his hand. Why?

Alison moved closer, looking up at him, smiling. Her eyes were wide, her lips were slightly parted, and she seemed to be breathing hard. Her hand again squeezed his softly.

Tom took another deep breath. What the hell? What harm was there in a friendly good night kiss? He bent and did just that, totally unprepared for what happened next.

When their lips met, fire and feelings flashed through him with an urgency unlike anything he had felt in a long, long time. Alison pressed against him, moaning softly into his mouth. Her arms encircled him, pulling him against her.

What happened after that was now history.

A few minutes later, Alison emerged from the bathroom, walked to where she'd dropped her purse, took out her cigarettes and lighter, then she sat down on the bed next to Tom cross-legged. She lit a cigarette, inhaled the smoke and blew it out. Then she leaned over and kissed Tom softly. Her hand stroked his face lightly. "That was wonderful, Tom," she whispered.

"It was, wasn't it?" Tom replied. "The minute I saw you, I thought you were, ah, very attractive," he admitted. "I...I sure didn't expect this to happen, though."

"I didn't, either," she said. "I...I didn't plan this but I'm not sorry it happened."

"I'm not, either," Tom replied. He knew that, even though there could be dire consequences from what he'd done, he wasn't sorry he and Alison had made love.

"I...I haven't slept with anyone since I left my husband," Alison said softly.

Tom looked at her, finding her extremely lovely in the glow entering the room from floodlights outside the hotel. Her bare, slim, smooth legs were near his face. She hadn't buttoned the shirt, so he could see the under slopes of her breasts. They were small, but nicely shaped, and she had fantastic nipples. He continued to gaze at her, trying to accept the fact that they had actually made love. As he did, he felt passion once more begin to awaken. He rolled on his side and began stroking one of her legs, keeping his touch feather-light.

Alison looked down at him and smiled. She drew on her cigarette and let the smoke trail out.

"Do you want me to go to my room?" he asked.

Alison took another drag on her cigarette and shook her head as she exhaled smoke. "The damage has already been done," she replied. She smiled and shrugged. "What's the point?" She stubbed out her cigarette, slid under the covers, and rolled on her side to face him. As she did, her breasts moved enticingly.

Eagerly, Tom pushed the shirt open, took one of her nipples between his lips and sucked the semi-hard nubbin of flesh deep into his mouth. Alison groaned softly and her hands slid into his hair.

"God, I love that!" she murmured as Tom suckled her. "It makes my stomach feel all funny! I haven't felt like that in so long!"

Her words were music to Tom's ears, and he avidly continued, moving his mouth from one breast to the other, suckling as if he were an infant who hadn't eaten in ages. The buds of flesh grew hard and firm and stood out proudly from the smooth flesh surrounding them.

While Tom suckled her, his hands slid over her body, exploring, searching. She was a woman, just like his wife, but she felt different. The sensations he experienced as his hand moved over her soft, warm flesh were different and far more exciting than any he'd known in a long time. What he was doing might be terribly wrong, but it felt marvelous!

Tom finally abandoned Alison's breasts, leaving her rigid nipples glistening with wetness, and began kissing her body. Her belly was softly rounded and showed faint stretch marks. He kissed them and heard her purr with delight as his lips continued their journey.

"Gahhhhh!!! Yesss!!! Yessss!!!!" Alison groaned, rolling onto her back, her body moving more and more insistently as his lips and hands roamed it.

His hand went between her legs and slid upward. She gasped when he began toying with her still-wet vagina. A finger slid easily into her and her back arched in response.

Her moans grew louder. "Yess!!! Yessss!!!" she cried. "God, Yes!!"

Tom's lips were approaching her dark mass of tightly curled pubic hair. His lips moved through it and her movements became more and more furious.

"Eat me!!! Oh, Yes!!! Eat me!!!" Alison mewled.

Tom did, bringing loud cries of delight from her. As his tongue lashed her clit and his finger slithered in and out of her well-lubricated opening and her body went wild. His cock, re-awakened, pressed against her leg.

"Oh, Jesus!! I'm...I'm gonna come!!! Oh, Christ!!!!" Alison cried suddenly. Her back arched even more. Tom felt her shudder and heard her wails of ecstasy.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she wailed. Her body jolted wildly, smearing their mixed juices all over his face as she bucked and twisted through another orgasm.

When Alison began to calm, Tom rolled her onto her belly, pulled her hips up, then he plunged his cock into her still-quivering opening.

"Yesss!!! Oh, Yessss!!!" Alison cried, pressing back against him. "I need you!!! Take me!!! Please!!!"

Tom drove into her powerfully, his cock surging deep into her, his thighs slapping hers. He reached under her, took a breast in each hand, and squeezed them, the nipples jutting between his fingers, tantalizing her.

"Can't...I can't stand it!!! Feels so good!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Alison grunted as he hammered into her. "Oh, Jesus!!! I...I'm gonna...I'm gonna do it!!! Ag...again!!! It's gonna happen again!!! Now!!! Now!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Me, toooooooo!!!!" Tom roared, jetting his torrid cream into her.

Sated, they collapsed onto the bed. Tom pulled his softening cock out of Alison and they rolled into each other's arms.

Alison kissed him fervently. "God! I haven't felt this satisfied in ages!" she whispered, breathless. "Don't go back to your room. I want to wake up with you next to me!"

Tom kissed her back. "I was hoping you'd say that," he replied.

They pulled the covers up and, locked in each other's arms, were soon asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers