Indiscretions Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom's affair with Alison continues.
2.2k words
4.66
31.7k
00

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter three

Tom Singleton awoke and wasn't sure where he was at first, and he wasn't sure who the naked woman lying next to him was, either. Then he remembered. He was in a motel room. He'd met a woman named Alison in a roadhouse the night before and... The memory of what happened when he returned to the motel with Alison flooded him with guilt. He'd slept with a woman he wasn't married to; he'd cheated on his wife! Melissa always said she'd leave him if she ever caught him cheating on her! Then, as he forced his turbulent thoughts to calm, he realized that, unless he told his wife what he'd done, there was no way she'd ever have to know about this one inadvertent indiscretion.

He looked around the room. Where was Alison? This was her room, he hadn't returned to his. When he heard the shower running, he knew. His memories of the delights he and Alison had shared the previous evening started to get him turned on once more. He slid out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

As Tom walked toward the bathroom, he wondered if Alison might have had a change of heart about what they'd done, but he pushed the thought out of his mind. The worst that could happen would be she'd tell him to go away. If she did, Tom wouldn't be too upset.

He walked into the bathroom and saw the usual compliment of feminine accouterments laying on the counter next to the sink. It reminded him of what Melissa did in bathrooms when they traveled and, once again, he experienced pangs of guilt.

He turned and realized he could see the vague shape of Alison's nude body through the shower curtain. His cock grew stiffer while he watched her ill-defined form go through the motions of bathing. He experienced still more guilt. He shouldn't be doing this. He should get his butt back to his room.

Tom brushed the feelings of guilt aside and opened the shower door.

Alison turned and saw him. She looked startled, but made no effort to cover her nakedness. "Tom, you startled me," she gasped. Rivulets of water made glistening trails over her lithe body.

"I hope you don't mind if I join you," Tom said.

Alison smiled and shook her head. "Not at all. You need a shower, too, don't you?" she said. She reached for the soap. When she did her petite breasts, which he had enjoyed fondling and sucking the night before, shifted delightfully.

Tom took the washcloth from her. "Would you like some help with that?" he asked. "Maybe I could wash your back."

Alison grinned and shrugged. "I was almost done, but..." she glanced down and saw his erect cock and her eyes grew hot. "Why not? I guess I really didn't get my back all that well."

Tom lathered the cloth and began washing her. He paid careful attention to her breasts first. Her nipples - which got incredibly large when she was aroused - stiffened. They looked like tiny fingers poking through the foamy suds covering her chest.

"I..." Alison clutched his arm, "I...Ahhh!...Oh, God, Tom, don't stop. Ahhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhh!!! God! Do you have any idea how wonderful that feels?" Her eyes began to glaze with lust.

"I think I have a pretty darn good idea," Tom replied. He covered her lips with his. Alison's mouth opened; her arms slid around him; her warm, wet body pressed against his; and their tongues dueled. His rigid cock was trapped against her soft belly. He slid the washcloth down her back and cupped her bottom.

When the kiss ended, Alison took the washcloth from him. "Now it's my turn," she murmured. She took the soap and got the cloth even latherier than Tom had it. Then she wrapped the washcloth around Tom's rigid cock and proceeded to wash it, and his balls, more thoroughly than he'd ever had them washed before. By the time she finished with him, his legs were shaking and he was sure he was going to explode any second.

"Alison, that, it...it feels too good! If...if you keep that...up," he gasped, "I'm gonna have an accident! "

"My goodness!!! That's the last thing I want!" Alison murmured, clutching his erect member. "I have a much better idea!" She released him, turned, and bent over. "Know what to do, Tom?" she asked.

Tom knew exactly what to do. He centered his cock on her opening and drove it into her.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God, Tom, yessssss!!!" Alison hissed when his swollen shaft slid into her. "Before you came in, thinking about what we did last night made me feel all funny inside. I needed you the minute I...Ohhhhhhh!!!...I woke up, but I didn't want to wake you."

Fighting for control, Tom kept sliding his cock in and out of her tight pussy. It felt wonderful! "You...you could have woke me...up. I...I wouldn't have...cared," he grunted. He leaned forward, reached under her, and grasped her dancing breasts.

Alison groaned and pressed back against him, trying to get him into her even deeper. "I...I'm not going to be able to wait if...Ohhhhhhhh!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her body stiffened and shuddered violently as an orgasm roared through her.

The rhythmic rippling of Alison's pussy around his embedded cock was more than Tom could take. Clutching her breasts, he exploded, moaning with joy. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he bawled, quivering, as torrents of his hot come jetted into her.

They clung to each other when it was over. When they at last were able to stand unassisted, Alison turned, moved against him, put her arms around him, and laid her head on his chest. "My God, Tom, you are incredible!" she murmured. "I...I don't know what it is, but I can't get enough of you. You touch me and I want you!"

"It's the same way for me," he told her.

She looked at him and giggled. "You know, we ought to get out of the shower before we wrinkle," she said.

They did, playfully toweling each other dry. Then, while Alison finished all the things women have to do, Tom headed back to his room to get dressed. He stuck his head in the bathroom. "I have to go back to my room to change," he told Alison.

"Why don't I meet you in the coffee shop for breakfast?" Alison said, continuing to brush and dry her hair with an electric hair dryer. She was still nude, and the way her body moved as she did her hair almost made Tom change his mind and stay, but he didn't.

Back in his room, Tom shaved, put on a clean pair of jeans and a T-shirt. He was slipping into a plaid shirt when a soft knock sounded on his door. He opened it and found Alison standing there wearing a turquoise long shirt, belted at the waist, and snug jeans.

"I didn't see you downstairs, so I checked out and came to your room," she said, smiling, as she walked by him, into the room. She turned and hugged him, then she kissed him on the cheek.

When the kiss ended, she slipped out of his arms and walked to the sliding glass door that opened onto the a small balcony which overlooked the motel parking lot and highway beyond.

Tom had seen the contemplative look on Alison's face, and surmised he wasn't the only one who was having second thoughts about what they'd done. He wasn't finished dressing, but that could wait. He walked to where Alison was standing and put his arms around her from behind. With a soft sigh, she leaned back against him.

"Are we...have we...made a mistake?" she asked softly. "Last night and this morning were...were wonderful, but..."

"I've been wondering about that, too," Tom replied. The scent of her perfume filled his nose and once more there was turmoil in his groin. He couldn't believe the effect she had on him!

"I...I've never done anything like...like this before..." she continued. "I...I keep feeling like I'm some kind of...of...tramp."

"Don't think that," Tom said. He really didn't want to spend what little time they had left together sharing recriminations. He could do that alone on the trip home. "We did kind of let things get out of control, but it's over and done with now. We can't change what's happened, can we?"

"I...I guess not. We...we can't change what's happened can we?" Alison agreed. "What happens now?"

"The way I see it, we have a choice," Tom said. "I can finish getting dressed and we can go down and have breakfast or..."

"Or what?" Alison asked softly.

"Or..." Tom pulled her against him, pressing his swelling cock against her bottom.

"Oh! My God!" Alison exclaimed, rotating her bottom against him. "I can't believe you're turned on again! You...you're insatiable!"

Turmoil built rapidly in Tom's body. He cupped her breasts and squeezed them gently, rubbing her nipples through her bra.

Alison moaned softly. "This is unbelievable!" she murmured.

Tom unbuttoned her blouse and his hands slid onto her breasts, which were sheathed in a lacy white bra.

Alison moaned softly and her head fell against his shoulder. "Tom, this...this is crazy!" she cooed. "We...we're supposed to be adults, but ever since last night, we've been acting like a pair of horny teenagers."

"Does that really bother you?" Tom asked. Delighted to discover her sheer, lacy bra had a front closure, he undid the clasp, pushed the bra aside, then his hands slid onto the warm, bare flesh of her lovely jellied orbs. "I can stop if you'd like."

"No!" Alison groaned, shaking, "God! Don't stop! You make me feel so wonderful!"

Tom rolled her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and the fleshy buds extended and hardened. Her hands slid between them, searching for his cock. She got his zipper open, her warm hands moved inside his pants, and her fingers encircled his rigid shaft. It was Tom's turn to groan.

"How can you be turned on?" she gasped. "We...we just made love it in the shower a few minutes ago!"

"I don't know. I guess you just have that effect on me!" Tom choked as she stroked his rock-hard pole. He had to have her! He backed to the bed, released his grip on her breasts, and turned her to face him.

Their lips fused in a passionate, fiery kiss, and their tongues lashed. Tom let himself fall back onto the bed, pulling Alison atop him.

Alison still had hold of Tom's his cock and he struggled to open her clothes. He wasn't as good at removing a woman's clothes as he used to be, but he managed somehow to get her naked. When her clothes were finally off, Tom's hands roamed her back and bottom, caressing her soft, silken, warm flesh.

Alison's hands slid up and down on Tom's rigid cock and, before he realized what she was doing, he was sliding into her. Her tight, warm cavern gripped him, sending shudders through him. She pushed herself up on her arms and began moving her hips. The tremendously exciting experience was made even more wonderful for Tom by the sight of her pert, hard-nippled breasts dancing in front of his face.

"My God, Tom!! It feels like you're in me all the way to my throat!" Alison gurgled, continuing the insistent, delightful movements that were giving him--and her--so much joy.

Tom took her dancing breasts in his hands and began flicking his thumbs over the stiffened tips.

Alison's eyes closed and her head rolled back. "God! I don't believe you! You know exactly what to do to make me feel good!" she groaned, the stirring of her hips became more urgent.

"I aim to please," Tom replied. He shoved his hips upward, trying to drive his cock as far into her as it would go. There was no way he could delay coming much longer. As it turned out, he didn't have to. Alison's body stiffened, then began the vibrations he'd come to know only too well in the last twelve hours.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Cries of ecstasy exploded from Alison and her hips went wild, threatening to tear his cock from his body. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, her lean body convulsing, her frosted hair flying. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Tom groaned, spewing his hot seed into her like an erupting volcano.

Spent, Alison collapsed atop Tom. He put his arms around her and held her tightly. Maybe they shouldn't have done any of this, but he'd never see her again, so this delightful interlude would just be a pleasant memory. And that was just as well. Alison was far too wonderful a lover to resist if she were accessible.

Alison raised her head, looked down at him fondly, then she kissed him. "Are we going to get some breakfast?" she asked.

"Probably," Tom said. "We have to stop making love sooner or later. I have to check out by eleven."

Alison gave him another kiss, then she pushed herself off him and sat on the bed. "I need a shower. You got me all sticky again," she said, then she smiled at him. "This time, you stay out here. If we're going to make check-out, we haven't got time to shower together again."

"Yes, ma'am," Tom said. He watched her walk toward the bathroom and sighed. It was a delightful sight. He finished dressing. After Alison finished her shower and got dressed, they went down to the coffee shop, had breakfast, then they went their separate ways.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers