Indiscretions Ch. 07

Story Info
Tom has another affair.
3.8k words
4.63
34.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter seven

Tom Singleton gazed fondly at the young woman lying next to him in the motel bed. Her tightly-curled light brown hair had fanned out on the pillow, framing her exquisite face, which looked even more attractive now that it was flushed with passion.

The young woman opened her pale blue eyes and looked at Tom. "Why...why are you stopping?" she whispered. Her hips continued the undulating motions evoked by his avid caresses.

"I had to look at you," he replied. "You...you're so pretty I can't stop looking at you." Having said that, he once more covered her middle with his mouth. She moaned and her back arched, thrusting her center against him. He sucked her clit between his lips and kept thrusting his finger into her dewy wet opening.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" his lover moaned, her hips twisting. "God!!! That feels so good!!!"

That was exactly what Tom wanted to hear, so he didn't stop. The warm, smooth skin of his companion's inner thighs caressed his face as her legs thrashed in response to what he was doing to her.

"Oh God!!! Oh, God!!! Ittt's happening!!!" she cried, "You...you...I...I... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Her lithe body twisted and shook as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her.

When he felt his companion begin to relax, Tom lowered her hips gently to the bed then slid up next to her and took her in his arms.

Wide-eyed, the attractive female gazed at him. Her finely formed hand reached for his face and touched the wetness her wild movements had deposited there. "You...you're all wet," she whispered. "Is...is that from me?"

Tom nodded and kissed her on the forehead. "It certainly is," he said.

"Don't...don't I taste bad?" she asked.

"You're delicious," Tom told her and noticed that she seemed surprised by his answer. Was it possible that...? "Was that the first time you've ever come like that?" he asked her.

She nodded. "Mi...Michael, he does, you know, what you did, a little, but...but not like you..." She averted her eyes from his. "...like you just...did." Her voice was so soft he could barely hear her.

"What a waste!" Tom thought. The lovely woman - whose name was Linda Margulies - had a body made for exploring and a pussy that was an absolute delight to eat! She was lithe, but well formed. The delightful body was coupled with striking facial features which could have allowed her to be a model. Instead, she was married to a surgeon and raising two children.

Tom's hands began roving over Linda's divine slim body, gliding easily over her incredibly soft, smooth, warm flesh.

Linda squirmed and pressed against him. "I can't believe how soft your touch is!" she exclaimed, shuddering. "God! Don't ever stop touching me!"

Tom continued cherishing her with his hands and, before long, he once again had her aroused to the point where she lay open-mouthed, her chest heaving, her body undulating. His lips moved from one petite, perfect breast to the other, sucking her nipples, which had extended to impossible stiffness. Her breasts, though small, were incredibly exciting. When she was turned on, even her areolas swelled. Tom couldn't stop sucking them.

"Do you really want me?" he whispered, his fingers teasing the erect bud of her clit.

"Oh, yessssss!!!!!" Linda hissed her feverish reply. "Please!!! Please!!! I need you!!!"

Tom rolled atop her, careful to hold most of his weight off her. Reaching between them, he gripped his erection, centered the swollen purple tip on her sopping middle, then he lowered his hips slowly. Entering her was such a sweet experience he gasped.

Linda's head rolled from side to side, and her eyes were squeezed tightly shut. "God!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!" she cried as Tom slid into her. Her hips rose, summoning his cock deeper.

This was their first time. Tom found her stupendous! He stroked slowly in and out of her, bending occasionally to thrust his tongue into her mouth, where it was met by hers.

It took all of the self-control he possessed to maintain the steady pace but, somehow, he managed. And, the longer his cock worked in her, the more insistent Linda's responses grew.

"I'm getting close!" she groaned, clutching his arms, grinding her middle against his. "Oh, Tom!!! I...I'm so close!!!"

When he felt Linda's tight channel begin to quiver around his invading shaft, Tom knew it was time. He increased the pace and strength of his thrusts.

"Uhhhhh!!! Uhhhhh!!! Uhhhh!!!" Linda groaned as his body thudded against hers.

Tom's insides were churning, about to explode. Linda began quivering, then her passion erupted. "I'm coming again!!" she cried. "Oh, God, I'm coming again!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tom was startled by the ferocity with which his companion was pressing her lean body against his. That, coupled with the pulsing of her vagina around his cock, proved to be more than he could stand. "Take ittttttt!!! Take itttttt!!!" he cried, exploding stream after stream of his sweltering juices into her.

Afterward Linda snuggled in his arms, burrowing against him, hiding her face in his chest. "I...I know I should feel terrible," she whispered, "for doing what I'm doing. But...but I don't. I...I feel wonderful! I haven't felt this wonderful in years!"

Tom caressed the smooth curve of her back and enjoyed the way her hair tickled his face. "You should feel wonderful," he whispered. "A woman as lovely as you should always feel wonderful."

The last thing Tom intended to do was cheat on Melissa a second time, but here he was, in bed with another woman for the second time in a year. In the eight months since he first violated his marriage vows, things in his marriage had gone from bad to worse.

After his first affair, his ability to perform sexually with his wife had been affected. He believed he'd tried to work through that particular problem, and Melissa had tried to help him, but every time he failed, it seemed to make things worse.

It had gotten so bad, Tom had just about accepted the fact that he was doomed to a life of impotence, a life without satisfaction. And part of him felt he deserved it as punishment for being such a rotten husband.

He met Linda, when he was delivering horses to the farm she and her doctor husband owned. Tom was immediately taken by how lovely Linda was as she stood by the barn watching him unload the horses. He looked at her and felt stirrings he hadn't felt in many months.

After the horses were in the barn, Linda explained that husband was away. She and her two children were very excited about the new horses Tom had delivered.

As they stood in the barn, talking, Tom felt his body responding. He was surprised by the reaction, and began to wonder whether or not he really was becoming impotent. "You have a really nice place," he said. "All of this is fairly new, isn't it?" He gestured at the barn and corrals.

Linda smiled and nodded. "Michael and I thought the kids would like horses, so we had the stable and corrals constructed. I understand horses take a lot of work, but the kids do seem to like having them," she replied, gesturing toward her kids. "And they've even been helping around the barn without complaining too much. Do you have any children, Mr. Singleton?"

"Just one," Tom replied. "He's in college. By the way, my name is Tom." He sensed that she was as attracted to him as he was to her. Maybe her husband was too busy being a doctor to be an attentive husband.

"Michael, Jr., and Marsha are quite a handful right now," Linda said, "but I'm having a lot of fun watching them grow up."

The kids were in the barn, feeding the new horses carrots while their mother and Tom talked.

"Is all you do delivering horses?" Linda asked.

"No, I manage a horse farm in Jamestown, too. The transportation business is a sideline," Tom replied.

"Doesn't the delivery work keep you away from home a lot?" she asked.

"I don't mind the traveling that much," he said. "And besides, I get to meet some really nice people." He smiled at her and noticed that she flushed a little at his comment.

Linda felt herself reddening in response to the man's compliment and was a little confused by her reaction. She found him attractive, and had an idea he found her attractive, too. "Would...would you like to see the rest of the farm?" she asked.

"Sure," Tom said. "I'm staying over in the motel in town anyhow. It's too long a drive for me to get back tonight."

Linda scolded one of the kids who'd climbed up on a the wall of the stable, then she turned to Tom and smiled. "Our...this little farm of ours is probably nothing compared to what you're used to, but..." She led him around the property, showing him everything.

"This farm is quite well-designed for keeping horses," Tom said when the tour was finished. "Whoever planned it for you knew what they were doing."

"Thank you," Linda said and smiled. "It certainly cost us enough, I can tell you that."

The kids had left the barn and were playing on an elaborate jungle gym located near the house.

"Kids are really active at their age, aren't they?" Tom commented. "I wish I had half their energy."

"It gets to be a lot sometimes," Linda said. "Michael's always busy at the hospital. And now that we're living out here on the farm and having to watch the kids and all, it's sometimes all I can do to get all the chores done."

"You ought to talk to your husband about getting some part-time help," Tom said. "That way you could still be a full-time Mom."

"Maybe I will," Linda replied. "It does get to be a little too much sometimes."

Tom realized Linda seemed to be hungry for personal attention. Was it possible this breathtakingly beautiful woman was insecure?

She invited him to stay for lunch and he did. After lunch, they went out to the stable and Tom helped Linda with some of the chores while the kids played. As they worked, their conversation became more and more intimate as Linda became comfortable with Tom. She eventually confided that her husband, a hard-working and sincere man, was extremely dedicated to medicine, but was a lot less dedicated to his marriage.

"He never refuses anything I ask him for," Linda said. "I mean, you can see what a wondeful home we have. But he can't seem to understand I'd like it better if he spent more time here than at the hospital." She made a face. "He's just like his father. Michael's father was a doctor, too. He worked every day and died of a heart attack at the hospital. He was a doctor for fifty years and never once took a vacation."

"It must make it hard for you," Tom said sympathetically. "I mean, a doctor's work is very important, after all."

"I try to be understanding, I really do," Linda replied. "But he can be so...so impossible sometimes. He worries about his patients, but sometimes it seems as if he doesn't even think about me and the kids." She smiled at Tom nervously and her face reddened. "I shouldn't be pouring out my heart to you like this, I mean, my problems aren't your concern. I'm sure you have lots more important things to worry about."

"That's OK," Tom said. "I don't mind. If it helps you to talk with me about it, I'm glad."

Linda smiled wanly. "Sometimes, I get so frustrated at how insensitive Michael can be, I want to scream!" she said.

Tom patted her shoulder. "Maybe you guys ought to try counseling," he said. "Maybe he'd learn to be more attentive to your needs if you did. What do you think?"

She looked at him and nodded. "I...I never thought about counseling," she said. "Do you think it would help?"

"Why not?" Tom said. "I hear it does sometimes."

Linda looked at him hopefully. "You...you really think so?" she asked.

"You'll never know unless you try," he said and gave her shoulder a squeeze.

Linda turned and leaned on the stable wall, staring blankly at the barn wall while she considered what Tom had suggested. Tom stood there, watching her.

"I...I don't know what Michael would say..." she commented, as much to herself as to Tom. "He...he might be angry..."

"Look..." Tom said. He moved next to her, suddenly acutely conscious of the nearness of her body to his. "You don't really have anything to lose, do you?"

"I...I guess not..." Linda replied. She turned suddenly and, because Tom was standing close to her, bumped into him. Both of them were knocked off balance. Linda looked as if she was going to fall, so Tom grabbed her around her waist.

"Ah...I'm sorry," Linda said. She looked at him, reddening even more.

Tom's hands were still around her waist. He didn't want to take them away. "No...no problem," he stammered. His throat was tight, his pulse was racing, and things were happening in his groin. He stared at her. "You...you are so lovely," he said softly, then he bent and covered her lips with his.

At first Linda stiffened and her hands pressed weakly against his chest. Then she emitted a soft moan, her arms went around his neck, and her mouth opened. Their tongues dueled, sending flashes of lightning through his mind.

It seemed like their kiss went on forever, but eventually it did to end. They stepped back from their embrace, faces flushed, chests heaving, staring at each other.

"How...what...what's happening...?" Linda gasped. "I...I..."

"That was intense," Tom whispered, his pulse pounding.

"But..." Linda stammered. Confusion clouded her comely face. "I...we..."

Tom took her in his arms again. This time Linda snuggled against him, her hair tickling his face. His cock lurched and his legs shook. He kissed the top of her head. "I'm extremely attracted to you, Linda," he said softly.

She leaned back in his arms and looked at him. "You...you are? I...I didn't know..." she murmured. A soft shudder went through her. "I feel all funny inside, I..."

"Look," Tom said, "I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable position. I...I better leave. I...I'm afraid if I don't, I'll do something I'll regret later. And I don't want to hurt you. You're far too nice for that."

Linda stepped out of his embrace and took a deep breath. "Yes, maybe you're right," she said. "I...I'm not thinking too clearly right now." She walked a few steps away from him and turned. "I..."

"I'm going back to my motel," Tom told her. "If...if you want to talk some more, you can call me." Stopping now was the right move. He knew he could have pushed things farther, given the fact she was off-balance, but he liked her and didn't really want to cheat on his wife again.

"OK," Linda replied, starting for the door. "I...I'll do that."

Tom went back to his motel and lay in the bed, thinking about the kiss he and Linda had shared. Would she call? If she did, what would she say? Why had he let this happen again? His marriage was already a mess because he'd thought with his crotch instead of his head.

The phone rang. Tom grabbed it. "Hello."

"Hi," Linda said. It was her! His heart started thudding. "I...ah...I'm still confused."

"Want to talk about it?" Tom asked.

"I...I guess so..." Linda said hesitantly, "...but...not on the phone."

"Want to come down here?" he asked. "Or would you like me to come out there again?"

"I...I'm not sure it's such a good idea for us to be alone," she replied.

"Where, then?" he asked.

He heard her take a deep breath and sigh. "I...I don't know," she said, very softly.

"Would you like to meet me somewhere for coffee?" Tom asked. Maybe meeting in a public place would make her a bit more comfortable.

"Ah..." Linda said, then there was a long pause. "Yeah, OK. When?"

"There's a restaurant next to the motel where I'm staying. I'll meet you in the parking lot," Tom said.

"OK. I...I'll see you in about an hour," Linda replied.

An hour later, Tom walked out of the door to his room and saw Linda, driving a gray BMW, pulling into the parking lot. His breath caught.

She parked her car and got out, and Tom's palms began to sweat. She was wearing an oversized red sweater and a pair of tight black stirrup pants. He thought she looked breathtaking and gaped at her for a minute. "You look gorgeous," he said, hearing the raspy sound of excitement in his voice.

Linda's face turned crimson. "Ah...thanks," she murmured.

They stood there, both of them feeling, for a few minutes. "Are...are you ready for that coffee?" Linda asked finally.

"You bet," Tom replied. They started walking toward the little restaurant across the parking lot.

"How are you doing?" Tom asked as they walked toward the restaurant.

"OK, I guess," Linda said. "But I...I'm really confused."

"Why?" Tom asked. He stopped and so did Linda. She was staring at the ground in front of her.

She shrugged. "I...I feel guilty about what we...what happened at the farm earlier..." she murmured.

It seemed good not to say anything, so Tom didn't.

"...but...but I liked it, too," she whispered. "That's what has me so upset. I feel guilty, but I don't. I mean, all we did was kiss, right? Am I...is there something wrong with me?"

"No, there's nothing wrong with you," Tom said. He laid his hand on her arm and gave it a squeeze. His emotions were roiling like water at a fast boil. He wanted this woman, yet knew he should leave her alone.

They were at the edge of the restaurant's parking lot. He looked at Linda and she looked back at him, eyes wide, lips apart, her breathing strained. He put his hand in her wild brown hair and put a little pressure on the back of her head. Slowly, her face moved toward his, then their lips met. Her arms snaked around his neck and she groaned softly into his mouth.

Tom slid his hand between them onto one of her breasts. When his hand closed over her breast, Linda moaned and her arms tightened around him.

"Do...do you really want to have coffee?" he gasped when the kiss ended.

Linda gazed at him, her chest heaving, then she shook her head.

They went back to his room and that's where they were now, enjoying the afterglow of a mind-shattering shared orgasm.

"How...how come you...you made me...come with your mouth before we...we made love?" Tom's slim, lovely companion whispered.

Linda's question surprised Tom. "Didn't you like it?" he asked.

She nodded. "I...I loved it! It...it felt wild, wilder than I thought it would..." She took a deep breath. "But...but Michael...I...we never...never went all the way like that before."

Tom could hardly believe what she'd told him. Her husband was a world-class clod if he wasn't giving this lovely creature all the pleasure she deserved. His hands began traveling over her body, exploring every spot he could reach.

They moved over her luscious ass, the most wonderfully-shaped one he'd seen in his life, and tickled the crack between her firm nether cheeks.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Linda moaned. She began to squirm and press her body against him. "Oh, Tom, that feels so nice!"

He slid aside and had her roll on her belly, then he began exploring her in earnest, letting his hands roam all over her gorgeous physique, touching, teasing, tickling. They trailed down over the backs of her shapely legs and she parted them.

When he began caressing the baby-soft skin of her inner thighs, Linda cooed with pleasure. "I don't believe it!" she gasped. "I...you...you're turning me on again!"

"I certainly hope so!" Tom murmured in reply. He took his time, exploring and touching her lovely bottom and lithe legs, and it wasn't long before his activities had her quivering with desire again. He kissed her wondrously-shaped bottom.

"Ahhhh!" Linda groaned. "Oh, Tom! You're making me crazy! Don't...don't make me come without you again! Please!"

"You don't have to worry about that!" Tom replied. He got to his knees and moved behind her. Then he gently lifted her hips. When Linda was on her knees, he aimed his revitalized cock at her sopping opening and started pushing into her again.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12