Indiscretions Ch. 09

Story Info
Tom & Linda's affair continues.
2.6k words
4.64
25.1k
00

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,330 Followers

"I don't...know...why I...I...keep doing...this," Linda Margulies gasped. She was having difficulty breathing because her lover, Tom Singleton, was sucking her breasts and plunging his fingers in and out of her vagina as they lay on the bed of the motel he'd been staying in since he delivered some horses to Linda's farm the day before.

Tom continued driving Linda wilder and wilder with his lips and hands. Then he felt her hands wrap around his cock and begin to stroke and squeeze the swollen organ. Her soft warm hands started to slide up and down the throbbing, veined surface.

While Linda did that, Tom let his mouth roamed over her lean, lovely body. He kissed his way through her damp pubic mat, onto her pussy.

Linda's hips went wild and her groans of delight grew louder and more ardent. Tom got to his knees next to her so she could continue pumping his dick while he ate her. His tongue explored her soft vaginal lips, slid into her, then out. He lashed her clit, which made her squirm and twist. He sucked her clit into his mouth and felt her pushing at his head.

"In me!" Linda moaned. "Tom, please, I want you in me! I...I don't want to come like that!"

Tom slid on top of her and felt her guiding his cock to her quavering opening. With a thrust of his hips, he buried himself in her. It felt wonderful!

"I need you so desperately!" Linda groaned. Her legs locked behind his as her middle ground against him. "Ever since yesterday, I...I haven't been able to stop thinking about how good you make me feel! Not even for a minute!"

Tom drove into her, his excitement near fever pitch. This was as exciting as any love-making he'd ever experienced! He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he didn't care! All he cared about was coming and having Linda come with him!

"Now!!! Nowww! Nowwwwwww!!!" Linda cried. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Yessssssssssss!!!" She stiffened, quivered, then her body began moving frantically. Her her fingers dug into his arms with a grip so intense it was almost painful. Her snug sleeve rippled around his cock and milked his orgasm from him.

"Uhhhhhhhhh!!! Take...Itttttt!!! Take itttttttt!!!!" Tom groaned, grinding against her, spouting jet after torrid jet of his sauce into her.

"Do..do you think your wife suspects anything because you're staying away so long?" Linda asked as they lay in each other's arms afterward.

"No," Tom replied. "Do you think your husband does?"

She shook her head. "I...I'm not even sure he knows I've been away from home more than usual the last couple of days..." she replied. A pensive look appeared on her face. "I know what we're doing is wrong, but..."

"We can stop any time you want," Tom said.

Linda shook her head. "I...I don't want to stop - God forgive me - but sometimes, I do feel guilty. Don't you?" she asked.

"Sometimes," Tom admitted.

This was the second day they'd spent time together. After their first afternoon and evening of love-making, they both knew they had to see each other again. That's why, the next morning, Tom called his wife and said he wouldn't be home until Monday. After he made the call, he paced as he waited for Linda to arrive.

Tom happened to be looking out of his window when she pulled in, parked her car, got out, and walked to his room, looking nervous. She was wearing black slacks, a white blouse, and a black vest. The blouse had several buttons undone, exposing quite a bit of her lovely chest. He opened the door for her, she came into the room and, after he closed the door, was in his arms.

"How are you this morning?" he asked.

Linda's lovely pale blue eyes looked deep into his. "I...I'm not sure," she replied. "Do...do you ever get over feeling guilty?"

"I...I'm not sure," Tom replied. He began stroking the skin exposed by the open neck of her blouse and felt her shudder.

"Do you have any idea how wonderful it feels when you touch me?" she murmured.

"I have an idea. It probably feels as wonderful as it feels to me," Tom replied. He could feel his cock start to swell and strain in his pants as his fingers stole over her soft, warm flesh. "Want to go make love?"

Linda looked at him and nodded. "Yes!" she sighed and leaned against him. "Even...even though it's wrong."

Tom cupped her petite breasts and squeezed them gently. Linda moaned and pressed against his hands.

"You always make me feel so good," she murmured, her voice so soft he could barely hear it. "So good."

He unbuttoned her blouse and stroked her bra-encased breasts lightly with his fingers. Then, continuing to keep his touch light, he traced his fingers over the skin not covered by her bra. Her hands slid between them and opened his pants. Tom realized that even though Linda might be having feelings of guilt, they apparently weren't going to stop her from making love with him.

Tom shuddered when Linda's hand slipped inside his clothing and wrapped around his swollen cock. It was kind of wild. They were standing by the window and he could see cars passing on the highway. She didn't seem to notice, or if she did, didn't care.

Her bra had a front clasp. Tom got it open and exposed her nipples to his exploring hands. As his fingers twirled the swollen buds, she groaned softly. "God!" she murmured. "Your touch is so wonderful. I can't get over how soft your touch is!"

Tom backed toward the bed, pulling her with him. It wasn't easy, what with his hands mauling her breasts and hers fondling his cock, but they made it.

Once they reached the bed, Tom released her, turned her around, and peeled her clothes off, while she removed his at the same time. When they were naked, they fell on the bed and began serious, passionate explorations of each other's bodies.

Tom's lips captured Linda's nipples, first one, then the other. He sucked and nibbled them until they were hard and glistening with wetness.

Linda's hands worked on his cock, massaging it, stroking it, rubbing the sticky cream seeping from the tip into the throbbing shaft.

Tom kissed across Linda's her lean belly, pausing to lick her navel, then moving into the curly light brown mass of hair covering her middle. Her hips began to squirm and twist when he began to slide his hands up and down the warm, soft surface of her inner thighs. Moaning softly, she spread her legs.

"Yessss!!! Yesssss!!!" Linda groaned, her hips rising off the bed. Then, "Yesssssssssss!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssss!!!!" she wailed when his lips and tongue began exploring her sopping wet pussy.

Tom slid around so he was lying between her legs. He kept licking at the soft folds of flesh, thrusting his tongue into her, and licking the swollen bud of her clit. Her body twisted and turned as rapture rocked it. He heard her moans of pleasure. For a long time, he played with her, bringing her close to coming, then backing off, stroking her, caressing her, keeping her at the brink, but not letting her go over.

"Take meeee!!! Please!!! I need you!!! Please!!!" Linda moaned. She pulled at him, urging him atop her. "Please, Tom. Don't make me come like that!!! Please!!!"

Tom slid on top of her and as he did, Linda grabbed his cock and guided it into her. The minute he slid into her snug channel, her legs wrapped around his waist and he felt heat rushing though him. Her hips strained against him, sucking him deeper.

Holding himself above Linda on outstretched arms, Tom started driving into her, feeling his passion rise, knowing it wouldn't be long before he came!

"Take meeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Please!!! Please!!! Take me nowwwwww!!! Nowwwwww!!!" Linda moaned, clutching him. Her body shook as he slammed against her, driving his cock deep into her. "I can't wait!!! I need you too much!!! I...Ahhhhhhh!!!!...I can't wait!!!!!! I'm commmminnnngggggggg!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!" she cried when her body went into spasms of delight.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Tom groaned, erupting, shooting his torrid cream into her clasping hot cave. Glorious sensations rippled through him.

Spent, he rolled off Linda and lay next to her.

"Doesn't what we're doing bother you?" Linda asked.

"A little," Tom replied. Although it didn't bother him as much as it should have. Of course, maybe it was the fact that he wasn't able to function sexually with Melissa any more, but was with Linda that lessened his guilt. "Does it bother you a lot?"

"Yes," she said.

Tom rolled on his side to face her.

Linda's eyes were filled with tears. "I...I had a hard time last night," she said. "I could barely face Michael and the kids, and I couldn't sleep. I...I...I thought about not coming back to see you again today."

"Do you want to stop?" Tom asked. He liked Linda a lot, and didn't want to be the source of her emotional pain.

Linda nodded, then looked into his eyes. "I've been thinking about stopping ever since I left yesterday, but..." She took a deep breath and shuddered. "God help me...I don't think I can. I...I couldn't stay away from you today."

Tom wrapped his arm around her and she snuggled against him, her warm flesh pressing against his.

"Look," he said, "Your husband doesn't know about this does he?"

He felt her shake her head.

"And you're taking care of your kids, aren't you?" he continued.

This time he felt her nod.

He started caressing her back. "What we have is special, isn't it?" he asked.

Linda looked at him. "Yes," she whispered. "I...I never knew sex could be like it is with you."

"Is it wrong for you to have something special?" he asked.

Linda smiled wanly, shrugged, then shook her head. "Even a first-year psychology student would tell you you're rationalizing. You know that, don't you?" she said.

Tom shrugged. "So...as long as it works, right?" he responded.

Linda kissed him passionately, then said, "I don't know how you do it, but you know the right thing to say, even if I know it's total bullshit." Her hands started sliding over him.

Tom slid his hand down her back and cupped her divinely formed ass. She pressed her pelvis against him and kissed him again.

"God!" she murmured after the kiss ended, "I don't know what it is about you, but it seems like I'm horny all the time when I'm with you." Her fingers teased his nipples, making them hard, sending little shocks of delight racing through him.

Tom could feel his cock begin to awaken as blood began filling it once more. If he made her horny, she certainly did the same for him! Linda began kissing his chest, shooting exquisite sensations into him.

Tom decided to lay still and see how far she'd take things. He found her desire to make love to him exciting. From one of his nipples to the other, her lips moved, trailing heat and wetness back and forth across his chest, making him tremble. Too few men--or women--realize how wonderful it is to have their nipples sucked. Tom loved it.

While Linda's lips worked on Tom's chest, her hands glided down over his body, across his belly, into the forest of curly, damp hair at his groin, and her fingers wrapped around his erecting cock, sending still more wondrous sensations rocketing through him. His cock got stiffer and twitched in her hand.

"It gets so big!" Tom heard Linda whisper while she stroked his swollen shaft. Then her lips were moving down his body, following the trail her hands blazed, and ecstasy was spreading through him in unstoppable waves.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Tom groaned. His hips strained upward when warmth and wetness engulfed the tip of his swollen wand. He looked down. Linda was sucking his cock!

She looked up at him, her eyes hot, and smiled. "I want to do you," she murmured. "I want to do what you do to me! I want you to feel that good, too!"

"You...are!" he gasped. "My God! Are you ever!"

Linda lowered her head and a substantial part of his cock disappeared into her mouth. The feelings Tom was experiencing were fantastic! Her hands massaged his balls tenderly, and wonderful turmoil continued to build in him.

It didn't take long for Linda to rouse Tom to the brink of explosion. He could no longer remain still, his hips rocked and twisted while Linda's mouth continued to do incredible things to him.

"I'm gonna come if you keep that up!" he groaned during one of the few periods of lucid thought her caresses allowed him.

"Well..." he heard her reply through the pounding blood in his ears, "...we can't have that, can we?"

Then his cock was waving in the air. The next thing he felt was her legs move across him. A different sensation of wetness and heat enveloped his pulsating scepter when she sank onto it, a look of bliss on forming on her face.

After Linda had him hilted in her, she leaned forward, placing her hands on his shoulders, moving her hips actively.

Tom reached up and began rubbing his thumbs over her erect nipples while his cock slid in and out of her snug love cave.

"Yesssssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!" she hissed. "Yesssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!! Yessssssssssssssssss!!!"

Linda's hips pounded against Tom's and as they did, she twisted and turned her body, making his cock lash around inside her.

"Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!!" she chanted, keeping passionate tempo with her bounding hips.

After a few wild moments, Tom felt her fingers tighten on his shoulders and her body stiffen. She pressed her groin tight against his and he felt tremors begin to wrack her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Linda's proclamation of delight began. "Oh, Tom!!!! Oh, Tom!!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssssss!!! Take...Meeeeeeeee!!! Please!!! Please!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Tom groaned, his back arching, driving his hips upward, as he hosed her insides with his molten cream.

Her passion assuaged, Linda lay atop Tom, encircled in his arms.

After a while, she raised her head, looked into his eyes, then kissed him. "How can making love with you feel so wonderful?" she whispered. "It's so wonderful, but it's so wrong."

"Maybe it isn't wrong," he suggested.

She shook her head. "We both know that's a lie," she replied. "We...we're committing adultery. It...it isn't right."

"You want to stop?" he asked.

She looked down at him a long time, her eyes reflecting the turmoil in her mind. Then she took a deep breath and let it out. "I...I want to stop...I...I really do, but...but I...I'm not sure I...I can," she murmured. "Even...even if it costs me my...my marriage." Her eyes began to tear up.

"You positive about that?" Tom asked.

She nodded.

"Look, I really didn't intend to mess up your life," Tom said, hugging her. "I...I do care about you."

"I know. Maybe my life was already a mess before I met you," Linda replied. She took a deep breath. "Maybe it doesn't matter."

She finally rolled off and they lay side by side for awhile longer. Then she got up. "I have to get going," she said. "I have to pick the kids up and get dinner ready for Michael."

Their interlude was over. Tom got up, put on a robe, walked her to the door, and kissed her. "Are you going to come back tomorrow?" he asked, just before she went out.

"I..." Linda's eyes got red and again filled with tears as she looked at him. "I...I can't stay away," she whispered. Then she turned and walked toward her car.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,330 Followers