Indiscretions Ch. 13

Story Info
Mitch meets an exciting new woman.
4k words
4.64
26.3k
1
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter thirteen

Mitch was on his home from work, debating whether he wanted to go to the diner and see if Bonnie was available, or just go home, grab a sandwich, and got to bed. Then he saw a small foreign car sitting next to the road. The hood was open and a petite young woman, dressed in sweatpants and a snug T-shirt, was leaning into the open engine compartment.

Mitch braked, made a U-turn, and pulled his pickup off the road across from where the car was sitting. He turned on his four-way flashers and got out of his truck.

"Having problems?" he asked as he walked across the highway.

The girl turned and frowned at him. "My damn car just quit on me!" she exclaimed. She kicked a tire, then winced. It never pays to kick something harder than your foot. Especially when you're wearing sandals. "Goddammit!" the girl said. She began to cry. "Why the hell does everything in my life have to go to shit?"

"Hey, come on," Mitch said. The girl was reasonably attractive; petite and thin, with long dark brown curly hair she had pulled up into a fluffy shoulder-length pony-tail. She looked like she was in her teens, but could have been older. "You want me to take a look at it and see if I can get it running for you?"

She looked at him, tears streaming down her face, and sniffled. "Sure," she snorted, "go ahead. You sure as hell can't make things any worse! Damn!" This time she hit the door with her small fist.

Mitch bent over and looked into the engine compartment. Almost immediately, he spotted what he thought the problem was. The coil wire had, for some reason, come out of the distributor. "There," he said, shoving the wire back in where it belonged. "Try starting it now."

The girl got behind the wheel, turned the key, and the car roared to live. She let it run and got out. "Damn!" she said, "You fixed it! What was it?"

"Your coil wire came loose," Mitch said. "You been driving on rough roads or something?"

"Yeah," she said, blushing. "I was. My boyfriend's been running around on me and I was cruising some back roads looking for the asshole!"

"Well," Mitch said, "it's OK now."

"Hey, thanks for stopping and helping me," the girl said. "What do I owe you?"

"Nothing," Mitch said. "All I did was stick the wire back in where it belonged."

"You want to come to my place for a cup of coffee?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me," Mitch said. "By the way, my name is Mitch Hathaway."

"I'm Kristin Albrecht," she replied, smiling. "Nice to meet you, Mitch. God, I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't stopped."

"Somebody else would have," he said.

"Sure they would," she snorted. "You got any idea how many cars passed me before you stopped?"

"Not everyone's a good Samaritan, I guess," Mitch said.

"You got that right," Kristin snorted. "You want to follow me to my place and I'll get that coffee for you?"

"Sounds good to me," Mitch said.

They got in their vehicles and Mitch followed her as she drove through town and out into the country. Eventually they pulled up in front of her house. They got out of their vehicles and walked up onto the porch of a big old farmhouse. Kristin unlocked the door and they entered a big kitchen. It was very neat and homey, with a large round table covered with a red and white checked tablecloth in the center of the room and ladder-back chairs arranged around it.

"You want something to eat besides the coffee?" Kristin asked. "I was gonna make supper for myself anyhow."

"Sure," Mitch said.

"Make yourself comfortable," Kristin said. "I'll see what I can find."

Mitch sat down at the table while Kristin walked to the refrigerator. She turned to him. "You want coffee or would you prefer something else?" she asked.

"Whatever you have," Mitch said.

"Is soda OK?" Kristin asked.

"Soda's fine," Mitch told her. "I drink too much coffee anyhow."

She got a can out of the refrigerator and handed it to him. "I hope diet's all right," she said. "I don't have nothin' else."

"It's all I ever drink," Mitch replied. "So, I take it you and your boyfriend had a fight?"

Kristin got herself a can of soda and sat down at the table next to him. "Yeah. All of a sudden he says he can't handle living with me, so he takes off," she replied, a catch in her voice.

"Sounds like you didn't expect it," he said.

"I try, I really do," she said, "but everything seems to piss him off. Sometimes I get so tired of trying. I mean, it's like he's always pissed about something. If I don't do things exactly right, he's pissed, if my kid isn't good, he's pissed, if his kids aren't good, he's pissed."

"You have a child?" Mitch asked.

"Yeah, a little boy," Kristin replied. She swallowed some soda. "My brother took him to Canada fishing for school vacation."

"And your boyfriend thinks your son isn't well-behaved?" Mitch asked.

"Sometimes," Kristin said. "He's not a bad kid, actually, but when he isn't, my boyfriend always takes it out on me."

"You mean he hits you?" Mitch asked, feeling his muscles tighten. He'd never been able to understand why a man would hit a woman. It went against everything he believed. And hitting a woman as attractive as Kristin was a real crime.

Kristin rubbed her shoulder. "I still got bruises from the last time," she said softly. "I mean, I guess..." She shrugged again. "I mean, every time it happens he says he's sorry, after, but..."

"Nobody deserves to be hit," Mitch said, unable to keep the anger out of his voice.

"Hey, look, he's really not that bad, you know?" Kristin said defensively. "I mean, he's under a lot of stress on his job, and his ex-wife's always bugging him and..."

"Did he hit his ex-wife, too?" Mitch asked.

Kristin nodded. "Yeah, I guess so," she said. "She says that's why she left him."

"Does he hit your son?" Mitch asked.

"No way!" Kristin said, her eyes flashing. "He ever lays a hand on Tad and I'll kill him! Nobody is going to hit my kid! No way!"

Mitch shook his head in amazement. She was willing to let her boyfriend pound on her, but not her kid. Well, you have to draw the line somewhere.

Kristin looked at him. "Look, I...I really appreciate what you did for me, Mitch," she said softly. "I mean, there's probably nobody else who'd have done what you did."

"Maybe," Mitch said, feeling his face get hot.

"Ah..." Kristin said. "You got to be anywhere?"

"No," he said. "I was just trying to decide if I was going to go to the diner or go home and make myself something when I saw you."

Kristin got up and got some things out of the refrigerator. She put something in a microwave oven, and put some other things in a toaster oven, then she got some dishes out of the cupboard and put them on the table.

"I don't have a lot of fancy stuff," she said, "just some frozen things. I...I hope you don't mind."

"I'm not fussy," Mitch said.

They had Salisbury steak, French fries, and frozen peas. All-in-all, the meal wasn't bad. Not fancy, but Mitch had eaten worse.

"You aren't like most guys I know," Kristin said as they ate.

"I'm not?" Mitch asked. "How am I different?"

"You listen, you know?" she said. "I mean really listen. When I talk to Bud - he's my boyfriend - it's like he doesn't hear what I say half the time." She smiled at him. "You married?"

Mitch shook his head as he forked a piece of meat into his mouth.

"How come?" she asked. "Good-looking guy like you, I'd have figured you'd be married."

Mitch finished chewing and swallowed. "I haven't found the right person, I guess," he said.

"Bud and I, we been together five years," Kristin said. "And I was with Tad's father from when I was sixteen."

They finished eating and Mitch helped her put the dishes in her dishwasher.

Kristin seemed surprised that he helped. "You always help with the dishes?" she asked as Mitch put the last of his dishes in the machine.

"I don't get the chance very often," he said. "Seeing as how I live alone, there's nobody else to do it, you know?"

"Bud never helps around the house," Kristin said. She leaned against the counter. "All...all he ever does is bitch about what I didn't do, you know?" Her eyes started to redden and her voice caught. She looked forlorn. "I...I don't know what's the matter with me? Why can't I be a real woman?" She looked at Mitch. "Is...do you think there's something wrong with me?"

"No," Mitch said, "I don't think there is. Except, maybe, you don't give yourself enough credit."

She sniffled a little. "If you were married, you wouldn't hit your wife, would you?" she murmured.

Mitch shook his head. "I wouldn't," he said, "and you shouldn't let Bud hit you."

She sniffled again. "I...I know," she said. "Other people tell me that, too. But...well, I mean, I'm not getting any younger, and I got Tad and all, and sometimes Bud's nice, you know?"

"A man should be gentle with his woman," Mitch said. "A real man is."

"I wish..." Kristin began. She sighed softly. "I never knew anyone who was gentle. None of the guys I been with were like that. I mean, even Tad's father - he said he was really in love with me - he used to smack me once in a while. It's gotta be something about me."

Mitch moved closer to her. "It isn't you," he said. "The only thing you're guilty of is bad judgment in men."

She looked at him, puzzled. "Bad judgment?" she snorted. "I guess! How come I pick guys who want to beat on me all the time? Why can't I find someone nice? Like you."

Mitch shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "But I think you ought to be glad your boyfriend's gone."

"Yeah, sure," Kristin said. "Thing is, I'm not sure how I'm gonna manage on my own."

"Do you own the house?" he asked.

She nodded. "My folks gave it to me and my brother when they retired," she said. "They're in Florida now. My brother already owned a house, so he let me and Bud move in here. I have to pay my folks every month, though. They set up something through a lawyer, you know? When they die, Bud gets half of it."

"Could you get by on your pay?" he asked.

Kristin shrugged. "Probably," she said, "but it wouldn't be easy. I mean, I kinda got used to having Bud's income, you know?"

"Someone as attractive as you are doesn't deserve to be beat up," Mitch said. "Maybe being on your own wouldn't be so bad."

Kristin gave him an odd smile. "Attractive, hah, that's a joke," she retorted. "I know what I look like, and it ain't attractive."

"Kristin, you are attractive," Mitch said. "I think you're very attractive."

"Yeah, sure, with no makeup and in these grubby sweats, sure!" she snorted. "I'm a real cover girl, just like Christy Brinkley."

"I think so," Mitch told her.

"You're the only one," Kristin said. "All Bud ever does is talk about how hot this one or that one looks. He does it, then he says he wished I looked that good." She shuddered a little and a tear seeped out of the corner of her eye. "Just once, just once I'd like to have someone say that I'm pretty and really mean it."

"I told you I thought you were attractive. What makes you think I don't mean it?" Mitch asked.

Kristin started to cry. "Be...because..." she blubbered. Then her sobbing made it impossible for her to talk.

Mitch was moved. Without thinking, he pulled her into his arms. She moved against him and buried her face in his chest, sobbing so hard her tiny form shook. Gently, he rubbed her back while she cried.

Mitch's desire to soothe Kristin, though well-intentioned, was causing him problems. The pressure of her body against his, and her vulnerability, was turning him on. He pulled his hips back so she wouldn't feel his erection.

Kristin took a deep breath, leaned back in his arms, and gazed up at him. "That...that was nice," she whispered. "It feels good when you hold me."

"You should feel safe," Mitch said, his throat thick. "It's a crime that someone as lovely as you is hit."

Kristin shuddered a little, and her mouth opened a bit. She continued to look at him, her arms around him. "I...I feel kind of funny," she said.

Mitch cleared his throat, which seemed thick. "Ah...me, too," he said, then he kissed her. He wasn't sure what told him he could, but he knew it would be all right. When their lips met, Kristin's arms tightened around him and her body melted against his. Mitch no longer worried whether she could feel his hard-on. While the kiss went on, he slipped his hands under her sweatshirt onto the smooth skin of her bare back. She groaned into his mouth and her tongue sought his and lashed it.

Kristin continued clutching Mitch and kissing him as his hands roamed under her clothes. After caressing her back for a brief period, he slid his hands under the elastic waist of her sweatpants. Passion surged through him in overpowering waves and, judging from the sounds she was making, Kristin was experiencing similar sensations.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, and while it did, Mitch shoved her sweatpants down. Then he cupped her bikini-clad bottom, pulling her against him. One of her legs locked behind his and she pressed herself against his swollen penis.

Her hands went between them, working desperately at his belt. She got it open, then she opened his pants, which dropped around his ankles.

Mitch moaned when Kristin's tiny hand encircled his swollen shaft and thrilling sensations ripped through him. He had to have her! Now! He stepped back and peeled her sweatpants and bikinis off, then he cupped her bottom, pulled her to him, and lifted her off her feet.

Kristin groaned, grabbed his cock and, as he held her, she centered the head on her pussy. Carefully, Mitch lowered her and a tremor of joy shook him as his cock slid into her warm, wet opening.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Kristin moaned. Her legs locked around his waist and her arms encircled his neck.

Clutching Kristin's small, firm bottom, Mitch began raising and lowering the tiny woman on his impaled organ, rocking his hips, feeling his cock probe deep into her snug opening. He'd never done anything like this before! It was incredible! Locked together in the middle of her kitchen, their bodies joined, they strained against one another, seeking the release they both desperately needed. He hadn't planned for this to happen, but he wasn't sorry it had, not in the least!

"Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!!" Kristin cried as Mitch hauled her up and down on his rigid pole. He could feel the muscles of her buttocks clenching and releasing in his hands as he slid in and out of her. She weighed little, but what they were doing was strenuous. Her mouth was all over his face, licking, sucking, nibbling his ears, filling them with her cries of passion.

Suddenly, Kristin's arms and legs tightened on him and a powerful shudder went through her. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried. Her insides were vibrating on his cock and her tight bottom rocked wildly in his hands as she came.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Mitch's cry of delight mingled with Kristin's as he hosed her insides with his hot spend.

"Wow, was that ever intense!" Kristin murmured, still clutching his neck, secure in his hands, after their passion ebbed a bit. "I...I never felt like that before, you know?"

Mitch lowered her to her feet and she put her arms around him and leaned against him. "I...I don't usually do stuff like that," she murmured. "I mean, I don't just let anybody come in here and bang me."

Mitch hugged her. "I didn't think you did," he said. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that. You...you were very vulnerable and..."

Kristin looked up at him and smiled. "You didn't take advantage of me," she told him. "I wanted that as bad as you did. I...I just ain't sure why." She shuddered a little. "You don't need to go right away...do you?" she asked hesitantly.

"No, not right away," Mitch said.

"Good," Kristin replied and hugged him.

Mitch wasn't sure what would happen next, but if it were anything like what had happened so far, he knew it would be wonderful!

They stood there in her kitchen, naked from the waist down, their loins sticky with the remnants of their stand-up love-making, looking at each other for a few moments. Then Mitch picked her up in his arms. "Where's your bedroom?" he asked, looking around.

"Upstairs," Kristin whispered. She put her arms around him and buried her face in his neck.

Carrying the tiny woman up the flight of stairs was no problem. Mitch doubted she weighed more than a hundred pounds. Once they reached the bedroom, he set her on her feet, peeled her T-shirt off, then he shed his shirt and undershirt. While he undressed, Kristin laid down on the bed and watched him.

When he was undressed, Mitch looked down at the woman on the bed. They'd already fucked wildly, but he hadn't seen her naked. She was a delight to look at. Her body was slim, almost boyish, and she had tiny breasts that sagged slightly back into her chest as she lay there. Her nipples, small but hard, jutted from her pancaked breasts. Her eyes were wide. She licked her lips and watched him carefully.

Mitch knelt next to the bed, grabbed her slim legs, and turned her so he was between the pale columns of flesh.

"You...you're going to eat me?" she murmured. "We...Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

As his lips and tongue began punishing Kristin's pussy, Mitch discovered that she was one of the most enthusiastic lovers he ever had. She was the loudest, that was for sure. Her cries of delight echoed through the house as he delved into her slit, thrusting his tongue deep into her, licking the swollen nub of her clit.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" she cried, her legs jerking, her body twisting frantically.

Mitch was delighted. Kristin responded to being eaten more enthusiastically than any woman he'd ever been with!

"I'm commmminnnnnnnngggggg!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" she shrieked, her body stiffening and quivering. "Eeeeee!!! Eeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeee!!! Yessssssss!!!!! Yessssssss!!!!"

Kristin's pussy was still quivering around Mitch's tongue when he pulled it out of her, stood up, gripped his cock, slid over her and slammed it into her.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Kristin's screams of pleasure grew louder as his cock plunged into her again and again. Her legs locked behind his and her pelvis strained against his. "Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!"

Still in her, Mitch turned her on her side. It felt as if his cock was reaching to the very mouth of her uterus when he rammed into her. She squeezed her tiny breasts, pulling at the nipples.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Kristin's passionate screams continued. Each movement of his embedded cock drew a cry of delight from her. Mitch had never known anyone who liked being fucked as much as she did!

He managed to get Kristin on her hands and knees, still pounding his cock into her. Her exclamations of joy continued as he slid his hands up and down her slim back. He wet his finger and pressed it against her anus and she went even wilder.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Kristin wailed. Her lean body quivered and shook as she drove back against him. Then she stiffened. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" the slim woman cried, pressing her ass back against Mitch's invading finger as what seemed like an endless orgasm ripped through her.

Mitch was close, so close, but he called on every bit of self-control he had and managed to keep from coming. He pulled out of her still-quivering opening, rolled her on her back, then he plunged into her again.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12