Indiscretions Ch. 14

Story Info
Mitch and Melissa get together.
4.5k words
4.61
26.8k
1
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter fourteen

Melissa dragged herself out of the shower, dried herself off and got dressed. She spent the morning doing chores inside the house. Tom had returned home from his extended trip, but he left almost immediately on another one. She had barely been able to talk with him, much less do anything to work on mending the problems in their relationship.

In the afternoon she went to the office and tried to get some paperwork done. There were letters she needed to write and bills that should be sent.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," she wondered as she pulled a mistake-filled paper out of the typewriter and threw it in the waste basket. "The was a time I was an excellent typist."

She put another blank sheet of paper in the machine, rolled it around the platen, and began typing again. As her fingers moved over the keys, her mind began to drift. Thoughts she believed were wrong filled her head, and even though she didn't want it to, her body responded.

"I wonder what it would be like to have Mitch make love to me out in the field the way he was making love with that woman?" Melissa thought, recalling the time she'd spent observing Mitch and the woman on their picnic. As she did, her groin began to grow warm and tingles of desire began to spread through her. "No!" she said out loud, shaking her head. "What's wrong with me? I'm married! I have to stop thinking things like that!"

Mitch walked up onto the back porch of the farm manager's house and knocked on the door. Melissa came to the door, dressed in a plain button-front blouse and slacks. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes were red. It looked to him as if she'd been crying. "Anything wrong. Mrs. S.?" he asked.

"Uh, no, not really, Mitch," Melissa replied. "I...I'm just having a bad day, I guess." She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "I'm embarrassed you found me this way." She tried to suppress the growing elation she was feeling at having him there. He was the last person she should be alone with, given the things she'd been thinking about him.

"Anything I can do to help?" Mitch asked. He had a suspicion there were problems in the Singleton marriage, but he didn't want to stick his nose in where it didn't belong.

"I...I guess not," Melissa replied. "It...it's something I have to work out on my own." She sniffled, took a tissue out of a box on the kitchen counter, and blew her nose.

"Hey look," Mitch said, "I've got all the chores done, and I was just going to tell you I was taking off early. But, I do have some time, and I am a pretty good listener..." He hated to see her this upset. Besides, having a chance to spend time alone with her was OK with him, too.

"I...I really don't know," Melissa replied.

"Come on. What are friends for?" Mitch said. "I'll make some coffee and you can tell me your troubles." He was supposed to go to Kristin's for dinner, but he had the rest of the afternoon free and it was just after noon.

"Well...I...I guess it wouldn't hurt," Melissa said. Having someone listen to her would be a nice change. It seemed as if she and Tom hadn't exchanged a hundred words in almost a year, and when they did talk, they wound up in an argument. She sat down at the kitchen table and watched Mitch walk to the counter. When she realized she was watching his bottom, a shudder went through her and she hugged herself. She had to stop this, before she wound up doing something she'd regret.

Mitch got the coffee pot going, then he sat down at the kitchen table next to Melissa and put his hand on her shoulder. It was supposed to be a friendly gesture, so he was taken completely by surprise when powerful sensations shot up his arm when his hand came in contact with Melissa. If he wasn't careful, he'd have a hard time standing up to pour the coffee when it was ready. On the other hand, touching Melissa's shoulder felt nice, so he left his hand where it was. "What's up, Mrs. S.?" he asked.

"Tom's never home any more!" Melissa exclaimed and began sobbing.

Mitch had noticed that his employer had been gone a lot lately and had been wondering if that meant something was wrong in the Singleton marriage. "He has been pretty busy with his transport work," Tom said. "Do you think it's more than that?"

Melissa nodded and tears splashed onto her slacks. Her body shook. Mitch began rubbing her back and as he did he could feel her bra. That didn't help his situation at all. He was supposed to be comforting her. Instead he was reacting like a randy teenager feeling a woman's bra strap for the first time!

The coffee maker finished brewing, so Mitch got up to pour each of them a cup. He was very careful to keep his back to Melissa, so she couldn't see the swelling in the front of his jeans. The woman had her head down, so he was pretty sure she didn't see the bulge in his jeans. "Go on," he said, "I'm listening."

"He...he didn't used to be gone so much," Melissa sobbed, "He...it used to be he couldn't wait to get home. Now...now half the time he calls and says he has to stay out longer." She dissolved into sobs again.

Mitch carried two cups with coffee to the table, set them down, and sat down again. He adjusted his legs so he wouldn't be too uncomfortable. "I don't know, Mrs. S.," he said, "I know that, sometimes, when you're building a business, it does take a lot of work."

"I...I don't think that's it at all," Melissa said. "If...if I didn't know better, I...I'd think he was...he was..." She began sobbing again, unable to put her worst fears into words.

"You don't think..." Mitch said, realizing what she was thinking. "Mr. S. wouldn't do anything like that. He loves you."

"But...but if that's not it, why...why isn't he ever home any...any more?" Melissa whimpered. She blew her nose and wiped her eyes. "Do...do you think, maybe it could be...that I'm not attractive to him any more?"

That set Mitch back. He found it hard to believe Tom Singleton wouldn't think his wife was a gorgeous woman. Any man who couldn't see Melissa was a knockout was blind. He kept rubbing her back and continued to enjoy the pleasurable effect it was having on him. And she did seem to be calming down. At least she wasn't crying as hard as she had been.

"Mitch, do...do you think Tom....that he's...cheating on me?" she stammered. "Do...do you think he finds me unattractive?"

Melissa's question startled Mitch. "Ah...no...I, ah, I don't think so, Mrs. S.," he stammered. "I can't believe Tom, or any guy, wouldn't think you were, you know, attractive." He realized that his voice sounded funny and hoped Melissa didn't notice.

"Really?" Melissa asked. She turned and looked at him with interest.

Mitch had a new problem. Melissa had moved so quickly he didn't have time to take his hand from her back. When she turned it wound up resting on the side of one of her breasts. Even though he'd just gotten to do something he'd long dreamed of doing, he pulled his hand away quickly. He saw Melissa turn bright red and felt his face getting hot, too. "I...I'm sorry, Mrs. S.," he stammered, "I...I didn't mean to do that. I..."

"It was an accident," Melissa said, softly, "Please don't be embarrassed. What you were doing felt nice." Her face got even redder. "Rubbing my back, I mean." She was having serious problems. When Mitch's hand landed on the side of her breast, a powerful rush of delight went through her. And she realized she wanted their hired hand to give her more of those wonderful feelings, just as he'd given them to the woman she'd seen him with!

Mitch had a raging hard-on and no idea what to do. Melissa said she liked it when he rubbed her back, but he couldn't reach her back with her facing him, so he began stroking her arm. Her blouse was satiny and he thought she felt wonderful through it.

Melissa smiled softly and closed her eyes. "God, that feels nice," she murmured. She found herself fighting the feelings of desire growing in her less and less.

"I bet you could use a hug," Mitch said. He didn't plan to say that, it just came out. He knew he was treading on thin ice, but he couldn't stop himself.

Melissa opened her eyes and looked at him for a few terribly long moments. Then she nodded slightly and leaned forward. Mitch put his arms around her and she moved against him. He could feel her breasts pressing into his chest. His throat tightened and his cock leapt in his pants, but he kept holding her.

Melissa wasn't sure she should be doing this, even though it felt awfully good. Things were happening inside her, things she knew were wrong, but she'd been without loving contact for so long! And besides, Mitch was a friend. After a few minutes in his arms, she tilted her head back and looked up at Mitch, her lips parted ever so slightly. She desperately wanted him to kiss her. Would he?

When Melissa looked up at him, Mitch did something he'd been dreaming about doing for years, even though he knew it might get him fired. He covered Melissa's lips with his. At first the woman in his arms stiffened, then she relaxed and began to kiss him back. The kiss grew more passionate the longer it continued. Mitch's tongue caressed Melissa's lips and, tentatively, her tongue emerged, seeking his. Her arms slid around his neck and she strained against him with a muffled groan. Her reaction certainly wasn't what Mitch had expected.

When the kiss ended, Melissa again leaned back and gazed at Mitch, her chest heaving, her body quaking. "Mitch, I...I don't know what's happening here," she whispered. "I...I feel so strange. It...it's been a long time since I...since I...I felt like this." She knew exactly what was happening and, even though she knew it was terribly wrong for her to want this to continue, that's exactly how she felt!

"If you're feeling what I'm feeling, I think it feels wonderful," Mitch said softly. He traced her face lightly with his fingers.

Melissa continued gazing into Mitch's eyes. She was extremely confused. Feelings she wanted to feel, yet feared, were threatening to overwhelm her. She'd already let things go too far. If Mitch tried to do anything else, she wasn't sure she'd have the strength to stop him, nor was she sure she wanted him to.

Mitch, too, was struggling with conflicting emotions. He wanted Melissa as much as he'd ever wanted anyone, even if she was his boss's wife. And, he told himself, since her husband was neglecting her, she needed what he wanted desperately to give her.

He stood up, took Melissa's hand and pulled her to her feet. Then he pulled her into his arms. She moved against him and their lips met in a kiss even more passionate than their first one had been. Once the kiss ended, Mitch gently began leading Melissa out of the kitchen and down the hallway, toward the stairs which led to the upstairs bedrooms.

"Mitch...what...what are you doing?" Melissa asked. She wasn't sure why she was acting so reticent. She wanted this as badly as he seemed to.

Mitch stopped, turned to Melissa, and pulled her into his arms again. This time, as they kissed, he cupped her bottom and pulled her against the swollen mass at his middle. Her tongue lashed his, and he could feel her buttocks tightening in his hands.

When the kiss ended, Mitch clutched Melissa's hand and his heart thudding like a pile-driver, he started up the stairs. Melissa offered no resistance, or protest as he let her the rest of the way to her bedroom. Inside the bedroom, they stood next to the bed, facing each other.

Melissa's felt her chest rising and falling and squeezed her eyes shut. She knew she should stop this, but Mitch wanted to make love to her, and she knew he was a good lover. It had been so long since Tom had made love to her! She needed loving so desperately! If Tom wouldn't give her what she needed, why should she miss out on a chance to get it from someone who did?

Mitch decided he'd go as far as Melissa would allow him to. He began opening her blouse. She wasn't resisting, but she wasn't helping him, either. He peeled the blouse from her and dropped it to the floor, then he ran his fingers lightly over skin he'd exposed and saw goose-bumps rise where he touched her.

"Mitch, you...your touch is wonderful," Melissa whispered. "So soft..." He was making love to her! And she needed that so desperately, she didn't care if it meant cheating on Tom!

Mitch opened the belt encircling her waist, then the clasp that held the waist of her slacks closed. He heard the gorgeous woman sigh when he pushed the slacks down her legs. The only clothing that remained on her were her bra and panties. Melissa gazed at him, looking extremely vulnerable. That only served to make her more desirable.

"Tom...he's the...the only man who's ever seen me this way," Melissa murmured as Mitch caressed her trembling body. This might be wrong, but it was wonderful, too, more wonderful than she dreamed it would be.

When Mitch slipped his hands behind her and unfastened her bra clasp, Melissa raised her hands to her chest and held the garment in place, looking at him uncertainly.

Mitch coasted his hands down her sides, hooked his thumbs in the waist of her panties, and dragged them down. He began caressing her buttocks, rotating his palms over them lightly.

Melissa opened her mouth as if she were going to say something, but only a soft moan came out. She found she was no longer able to speak. She continued to clutch her loosened bra over her breasts, even though the rest of her body was bared.

Mitch pulled Melissa against him. Soft murmurs kept coming from her. He could feel her trembling as he held her against him.

"I...I'm frightened," Melissa said, her voice very soft. "We...we shouldn't be...be...doing...this..."

"Yes we should," Mitch said softly, then he kissed her. When the kiss ended, he stepped back and gently lifted her hands away from her chest. Her bra slid down her arms and fell to the floor, leaving her completely nude. He looked at her. Her generous breasts sagged a little, but the nipples - surrounded by large, dark areolas - were thick and had begun to emerge. Her belly was softly rounded and had a few faint stretch marks on the smooth surface. Her hips were wide, and her legs were strong and well-formed. Her body was even better than he'd imagined it would be.

He got her to lay down on the bed on her back. Then he knelt next to her, bent over her, and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Melissa grasped his head and moaned. He moved his lips from one breast to the other, sucking the tips, massaging her other breast with his hand as he did. Her body began to twist and turn and the volume of her moans increased.

Suddenly, Melissa's back arched and she began to wail. Her hands were tangled in Mitch's hair and she pulled at him so hard he was afraid she'd pull handfuls of his hair out. She shuddered and moaned for what seemed like an eternity, then she relaxed on the bed.

Melissa gazed at Mitch, who looked as bewildered as she felt. "What...what happened?" she murmured. "Nothing...nothing like that ever...ever happened to me before!"

Mitch was shocked, too. As far as he could tell, she just had an orgasm! From him sucking her breasts! "That never happened to you before?" he asked. She needed loving even more than he thought she did!

Melissa shook her head. "Never," she replied.

"I can't believe you came!" Mitch said, still a bit awed by what he'd accomplished, "You had an orgasm from me kissing your breasts."

"Ohhh, God!" Melissa murmured. "It was so wild!"

Mitch began kissing Melissa's breasts again and at the same time he let his hands explore the rest of her body. She pressed up off the bed against his caresses, moaning softly. Her moans grew more impassioned as his lips moved over her lush form, onto her rounded belly. He slid his hand between her thighs, onto her vagina. Her clit was hard and erect and, as his hand slid over it, her body jolted.

Melissa was long past caring about whether what she was doing was wrong. All she wanted was more of the wonderful feelings Mitch was giving her. "Ahhhhhh!!!" she cried. "Oh, God, Mitch! That feels wonderful!"

His partner's legs fell apart when Mitch began tracing the outline of her wet opening, feeling the silken softness of her labia. He worked his finger between them and her hips rolled upward. His finger moved into her and her body responded, seeking the pleasure that penetration was giving her.

"Yesssss, Mitch!!! Do it!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" Melissa wailed. Her body once again began to fill with passion and need. This was what she needed. And she was glad she was getting it from Mitch, who was such a wonderful, loving man!

Mitch's lips traveled across Melissa's belly to her dense thicket of dark curly pubic hair. He wanted to taste her, to know what it would feel like having his tongue in her pussy, to see how much pleasure he could give her. It was obvious it had been a long time since she'd made love and he wanted to give her as much pleasure as he possibly could.

"Mitch, what...what are you doing?" Melissa asked suddenly, a trace of trepidation in her voice. Her legs stiffened and she tried to bring them together, to keep Mitch from doing what she realized he intended to do. Before she could stop him, Mitch got his head between her thighs and captured her clit between his lips.

"Ahhhhhh!!! My Goddddd!!!" Melissa groaned. Her hips arched off the bed and her hands pulled at the bed covers. Then her body went rigid and she again began to quiver.

"Eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaiiiiii!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaiiiiiii!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" Mitch heard Melissa's high, keening wail and felt her vagina clasping his finger when she peaked.

While Melissa lay on the bed, calming down, Mitch got up and stripped off his clothes. When he was naked, he laid down on the bed on his side, looking at her.

Melissa gazed at him, her eyes large and fluid. "I...I needed that so badly!" she whispered. "How...how did you know? But...but what about you? Don't...don't you want to...to..."

Mitch kissed her softly. Then he rolled on top of her and felt her spread her legs as he did.

"I want you, very much!" he said. "You can't imagine how much!" He grasped his rigid cock, guided it to her still-wet opening, then he slowly lowered his hips, forcing his blood-engorged rod into her, finding her channel surprisingly tight. Her hips rose, drawing him into her. The thrills he felt as he sank into her were incredible.

Melissa's arms went around him. "Oh, God, Mitch, this feels so good!" she exclaimed, beginning to move her hips. He was giving her exactly what she wanted, and much, much more!

Mitch thrust deep. He was super-excited and knew he wouldn't be able to stand the delectable grip of her tight cavity for long. It thrilled him when, after he'd been stroking into her for only seconds, he felt her body begin to quiver again. Rippling sensations began in her vagina began milking his cock, and he let himself go, spewing blast after powerful blast of hot cream into her. Waves of pleasure swept over him and it was his turn to moan in ecstasy. While he came he heard Melissa's wails blending with his and knew she was coming again!!!

"Take meeeeeee, Mitch!!! Oh, yesssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssss!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Melissa cried, her fingers digging into his back.

Afterward, they rested in each other's arms. Melissa snuggled against Mitch. She put her arm over him and began stroking his back. She smiled at him. "How can I ever repay you for the pleasure you've just given me?" she asked, flushing attractively.

Mitch rolled onto his back to give her better access to his body. "What you're doing is just fine," he told her.

Melissa slid her hand across his belly, into his pubic hair, which was matted and damp from the juices of their joining. When she grasped his limp penis, Mitch felt a pleasurable tingle run through him.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12