Indiscretions Ch. 15

Story Info
Tom visits Alison again.
3.1k words
4.67
23.1k
00

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter fifteen

Tom Singleton checked his notebook again, dropped some money in the pay phone, and dialed the number he'd read. The phone rang and rang, Just when Tom was about to give up and hang up the phone, someone answered.

"Hello?" a female voice Tom recognized said.

"Hi. Is this Alison?" he asked.

"Yes," the woman said warily, "It's Alison."

"This is Tom Singleton," he said. He'd met Alison almost a year before, and had made no effort to contact her since. But since he had to deliver some horses in the town where Alison lived, Tom thought he'd call her.

"Ah...Tom...Tom Singleton..." Alison said. There was a pregnant pause. "Oh, yes, I remember you Tom. I...I didn't expect to hear from you again. Are...are you here in town?"

"I had to deliver some horses to a farm not far from here," Tom explained. "Since I was in the area, I thought I'd give you a call. You interested in having coffee with me?"

"Ah...well..." Alison said. "I've got some things I have to do here at the house, but...if you want, I...I suppose you could stop by here."

Tom found the fact that she'd invited him to her home interesting. He wondered if she were still interested in sleeping with him. Then again, if she wasn't, inviting him to her house with her kids there might make it safer for her. "Sounds good," he told her, "How do I get there?"

Alison gave him directions.

"See you in half an hour," he said, and put down the phone.

A half-hour later, he pulled his pickup into the driveway of a fairly generic ranch-style home situated on a street in a nice residential neighborhood. There was a fairly good-sized yard and a two-car garage sat next to the house at the end of a short driveway. The grounds were neatly kept. Tom shut off his truck, got out, and headed for the house.

Alison opened the door in response to Tom's knock and smiled tentatively as he walked into her kitchen. She had on a pink checked man-tailored blouse and a pair of snug-fitting jeans.

As Tom looked at her he remembered the body covered by the clothing and smiled. "How have you been, Alison?" he asked.

"Ah...I...I've been fine," Alison replied, flushing a little. "Have a seat, I'll get the coffee." She headed for the kitchen counter.

Tom sat down at the kitchen table while Alison got their coffee. "You don't mind that I called, do you?" he asked.

"Ah...no," Alison replied. She walked to the table, set the two cups of coffee down on the table, then sat in a chair next to him.

Tom was puzzled. Alison was acting uncomfortable about having him there. He wondered why she'd asked him over.

"Alison, is my being here a problem?" he asked.

Alison reddened a little. "Ah...well, a little, I guess, I..." she stammered.

Tom reached across the table and began stroking the back of one of her hands lightly. Alison closed her eyes and shuddered. "If you didn't want me here, why did you invite me?" he asked softly.

"I...I...there was something I...I wanted to tell you," Alison murmured. "I...I thought, maybe, it...it would be better if...if I told you in...in person."

Tom put his cup down and began fondling her breasts through her blouse with both hands. Alison's eyes were closed and she seemed to be having a lot of trouble breathing.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you," he continued. He found her rigid nipples and concentrated on them. "And I've been thinking about you a lot."

Alison seemed to be having difficulty focusing her thoughts, but she wasn't telling him to stop.

"I've missed you. I've missed this," Tom murmured. He began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Please..." Alison put her hands over his. "I...we...don't..."

"What's the matter? Are the kids home?" Tom asked.

She shook her head. "No...I...I took them to daycare," she said. "I...I wanted to...to be able to talk with you alone and..."

"And?" he asked.

"Tom...I...I can't see you any more," she said. It seemed as if it took a tremendous amount of effort for her to say that. "I thought what we had was just a very pleasant memory," she whispered. "I...I thought that I...I was over you. Then you called, and I started to wonder. I...I guess I asked you to come over to find out for sure, to convince myself that I...I didn't still have feelings for you. But...but then, when you touched me...I..." Her hands fell from his.

Tom removed his hands and sat there looking at her. He wouldn't force her. If she wanted him to leave, that was OK. He'd manage. "OK," he said. "If that's what you want. I don't want to cause problems for you. I'll leave."

Alison looked surprised. "You...you mean that?" she asked.

Tom nodded.

"Oh," Alison responded.

Tom was surprised that he heard disappointment in her voice. This didn't make any sense. Did she want him to stay, or didn't she? He stood up. "I guess I better get going," he said. "I really ought to get back on the road and get home anyhow."

Alison stood, too, looking confused.

Tom started for the door and Alison went along with him. She looked as if she weren't sure this was what she really wanted. And, in fact, she wasn't sure she wanted him to leave. When he'd begun touching her, the feelings she'd felt when she was with him before began sweeping through her, and were continuing to grow stronger.

At the door, Tom stopped and looked at her. "It was nice seeing you again, Alison," he said. "I'll never forget what we shared."

"Me...I...I won't, either," she replied.

"How about one last kiss, for old times' sake?" he suggested.

Alison wasn't sure she wanted him to leave now. Her body was filled with wild emotions, which grew stronger by the second. "I...OK," she said. She moved into his arms and their lips met.

Tidal waves of passion broke over Tom when Alison's body and lips pressed against his. His cock rose to full, throbbing life. He cupped her taut bottom and crushed her against his distended organ. "Do...do you really want me to leave, Alison?" he gasped when their impassioned kiss ended. Alison remained pressed against him, her arms wrapped around him. Her hips were rotating slowly against his middle.

"I...I...don't...I don't know...I...I can't..." Alison stammered. She knew she didn't want him to leave. She wanted him to make love to her. She shuddered and took a deep breath. "I...I guess I don't."

"Where's your bedroom?" Tom asked, looking around.

She stiffened. "No! I...I couldn't!" she murmured. "Not...not there!" She couldn't allow him to make love to her in the bed she shared with her fiancée. It was bad enough she was going to cheat on him.

Tom glanced around and saw the sofa the living room. If she didn't want to do it in her bedroom, then... Taking her hand, he led her into the living room, sat on the sofa, and pulled her onto his lap.

Alison sat on his lap and made no attempt to keep him from unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra. When he had her chest bare, he began kissing and licking her tumescent nipples. She gripped his head and moaned.

While his lips and tongue sent thrills into the woman on his lap, Tom opened her jeans. He paused, got her to stand up, and shoved her jeans down her legs. Alison offered no resistance. Her legs were trembling and, as Tom kissed and touched her, the trembling grew more pronounced and the her moans grew more passionate. Finally, he pulled her down on the sofa, knelt next to her and continued making love to her with his mouth and hands. If this was to be their last time, he'd make it memorable!

His lips ventured into her delightful, delicious middle and, softly, he licked the soft folds of her labia, teasing her. Alison squirmed and arched her back, her hands fluttered over him.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!!!" she cried. "Please!!! Oh, please!!!" She was being inundated by wonderful feelings, just like she knew she would be!

His tongue fluttered over her labia, touching her swollen clit. He slipped two fingers into her already-wet opening.

Alison squirmed furiously and a constant stream of moans issued from her.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" she bawled. Her body rocked, keeping time with his thrusting fingers. Her legs tensed and relaxed as waves of pleasure rolled over her. Then, suddenly, she stiffened and sounds Tom remembered from the last time they were together began to pour from her. "Ohhhhh!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Alison gripped Tom's head, forcing it against her pulsing opening. "Nowwwwwwww!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!" she cried.

Tom was surprised by Alison's impassioned response, given how reticent she'd been earlier. The fervency of her response didn't end with her orgasm. The minute it ended, she began pulling at his clothes. "Take your clothes off!!!" she moaned, fumbling with his buttons and zipper. She was obviously no longer hesitant about what they were doing.

Tom helped her and soon was as naked as she. Before he realized what she planned to do, she pushed him onto his back on the floor and rolled off the sofa onto him, kissing him passionately, her warm body writhing atop his.

Tom moaned and squirmed as Alison's lips and hands moved over him. She wasn't this aggressive the last time they were together! Then her warm mouth engulfed his cock.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" he cried as his engorged cudgel disappeared into her oral cavity. She began massaging his balls at the same time. It felt fantastic!

Alison suckled him mercilessly, bringing him to the brink of explosion, backing off, then taking him there once more. At first Tom was afraid he'd come in her mouth, then he found himself desperately wanting to, but she wouldn't let him! Finally, she let his cock slide out of her mouth and moved so she was sitting atop him.

"Got...to...have you in me!" Alison murmured. She gripped his cock, centered it on her vagina, then she sank onto it, emitting a loud, passionate sigh as she did. "Oh, God! I needed that!"

Once she had Tom fully inside her, Alison began moving. Her hips gyrated wildly and his cock lashed around inside her, driving both of them wild. Her tiny breasts bobbed and shook. Tom gripped the spongy globes and rubbed his thumbs over her distended nipples. Alison's head lolled, as if there were no bones in her neck and she grunted with delight.

"So...Goood!!! So...Goood!!! So...Goood!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!! Feels so gooooooodddddddd!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Please!!! Nowwww!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!" she groaned. Her legs tightened around him and her back arched even more.

Tom felt her vagina extracting his explosion from him. "Take...ittttttt!!!" he cried, his hips rising, his hot cream erupting into her.

"Yeeeeesssssssss!!! Yeeeeessssss!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Alison cried. Her fingers dug into his arms while her body continued to quiver wildly.

Spent at last, Alison fell atop him, her rigid nipples boring into his chest. Tom held her as their bodies quieted. His cock softened and slid from her.

After a few minutes, Alison stirred, pushed herself up, and looked down at him. "I...I have to get cleaned up." She slid off him and padded out of the room.

Tom watched her go and lay there, exhausted. Finally, he sat up on the sofa. That was the best it had ever been with her! It was too bad he'd never see her again.

He was sitting on the sofa when Alison returned. She sat down, still naked, and pulled her legs under her. "What's the matter with me?" she asked softly, her eyes red and wet. "I...I can't resist you. I...I didn't want to do this, but when you touched me, I...I couldn't help myself..."

"I think we ought to stop," Tom said, only half meaning it. "I like you a lot and I don't want to mess up your life."

Alison looked astonished. "Do you...you mean that?" she asked.

Tom nodded. "If being with me causes you this much pain," he said softly, "I don't want to keep doing this. I can't do that. Not to you."

Alison leaned forward and their lips met again. Once more, as Tom held her warm body in his hands, excitement began to blossom anew in him. What started as a kiss of gratitude became much, much more.

The kiss ended abruptly when Alison pulled out of his embrace and got off the sofa. She walked across the room and stood there, back to him, her body shaking. "I...I have to...to tell you...something. I...you...you need to know. Since...since the last...time I saw you," she stammered, "I...I met somebody, a very nice man. He...he's a wonderful man, he loves me and the kids and...and we...we're engaged."

Tom got up and went to comfort her, his half-hard cock bouncing as he came up behind her and put his arms around her. With a sigh, she leaned against him. His cock slid between her buttocks and stiffened even more.

"I'm happy for you, Alison," he said. "I hope things work out for you. I'm sorry I called you today. I...I didn't mean to hurt you."

"What...what is the matter with me?" Alison sobbed, her body shaking, as he held her against him. "You...you touch me and...and I...I can't help myself. I..."

"When I leave here today, this is over," Tom said, kissing her on the cheek. "I mean it. I'm not going to put you through any more pain."

"Do...do you mean that?" she sobbed. "Do...do you really mean that?"

Tom squeezed her. "Yes. I hate seeing you like this," he told her. That was true. He didn't want to cause her any more anguish. However, despite his good intentions, her helplessness was exciting him as much as her sucking his cock had! It didn't hurt that his cock was lodged between her buttocks, either.

"I...I better get going," he said. He loosened his hold on her and started to back away.

Alison's hand closed on his rigid cock, stopping him in his tracks. "What...what about this?" she asked.

"Ah..." Tom gasped. He wasn't sure what to say.

"One more time!" Alison murmured. She stroked his swollen rod. "Please, Tom! Once more!"

They were standing next to a big over-stuffed chair. "What the hell?" Tom thought. "If she wants to make love with me once more..." "Kneel on the chair," he said, unable to keep the urgency out of his voice.

After Alison did as he suggested, Tom moved behind her and slid his cock into her. He began thrusting in and out slowly, caressing her back as he did. His engorged wand rode easily in her snug, well-lubricated opening and pleasure rose once more in his loins and spread through his body.

"This is wild!" Alison purred, her body shaking as he slid in and out of her. Their thighs kissed as Tom poked his cock all the way home. He pulled back and repeated the delightful motion, again and again.

Tom's need began to grow once more. He leaned forward, cupped Alison's breasts in his hands, and let her rigid nipples rub against his palms.

Alison shuddered and gripped the chair harder. "Yessss!!! Oh, Tom, yessss!!!" she purred. "Don't stop!!! God! I don't ever want you to stop!"

Tom shared her sentiments, but knew, sooner or later, he had to. Even though he was taking it easy, enjoying the friction of her snug channel around his cock as it rode in and out of her, he knew eventually things would get out of control.

He thought about how this would be their last time and decided he didn't want it to end like this. He stopped, straightened up, and pulled out of her.

"Tom, What are you doing? Don't stop!" Alison moaned. She looked back over her shoulder to see what he was doing.

"Come on..." Tom said. He took her arm. "Let's go over on the sofa."

They moved quickly across the room. Alison laid down on the sofa and Tom laid atop her and felt her hand grip his cock and guide it into her.

"Yesss!!! Oh, yessss!!!!" Alison purred when his cock again plunged into her. "That's wonderful!!! So wonderful!!!" Her legs rose and her heels locked behind his knees. Her pelvis ground against him.

This was better! Tom kissed her, then began fucking her in earnest. The sofa creaked from the force of their frantic coupling.

"Yessssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!" Alison cried, her hands raking his back. "Better!!! Oh, God!!! This is even better!!! Please!!! Please!!! I...oh, God!!! I can't wait!!! Oh, God!!! I can't wait!!!" Her hips worked against him urgently and her grip tightened.

Tom felt a rippling sensation on his cock and knew she was about to come.

"Nowwwwwwww, Tom!!! Take me nowwwwwww!!!!" Alison cried. "Take me nowwwwwwww!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!"

"Here it comes!!! Take it, take ittttttttt!!!!" Tom groaned spewing more of his torrid cream into her.

Afterward, they held each other for a while, then they got up, cleaned up, and put their clothes back on. Alison walked Tom to the door. Once more they tried a parting kiss, and this time that's all it was.

"It's been wonderful, Alison," Tom said. "I won't ever forget what we shared. And I honestly do hope you have a wonderful life."

Alison flushed. "I...I won't forget, either," she replied. "And I...I hope your life is wonderful, too. You really are a very sweet man."

Tom got in his truck, started the engine, and headed for the highway, reflecting on his afternoon. Alison was a good lover, and a nice person, but she deserved a good life, a life that included a man who cared about her, not someone like him, who was just using her.

And, as he thought about Alison, the woman who'd ushered him into the cheating life, he thought about his wife, Melissa. She deserved more than he'd been giving her, too. A lot more. Maybe it was time for him to sit down with her and figure out what they needed to do about their marriage. As exciting as having other women wanting him was, it didn't come close to what he and Melissa had once had. Could they still have it? Maybe it was time to find out.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers